La Mer Piano Instrumental?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
This is going to sound very very old, but in the first season, the episode where Shannon sang "La Mer", after she sang it and where it goes to Boone or Kate looking down at her, there is a slow piano solo of La Mer and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it, I'm absolutely in love with it.

Morning_Glory
you can download it ninja or... I have it on my zen... but thats cause I downloaded it...

i think its the same song as "under the sea" (the old Bobby Darin song) --they play it at begining of Finding Nemo

ILoveMyDaniel
No, no I own it too. I own Shannon's version of singing it and I also own Bobby Darren's version too, I'm talking about where after Shannon sings it goes into a slow piano solo of 'La Mer'.

Morning_Glory
did you try downloading it...

Morning_Glory
there is a site that tells you all the music that is used in LOST but I cant remember where that is -- ktl showed it to me several months ago

Yuna_And_Tidus
Still searching, lol.

Xandico
I can sing the whole song in French and English! I need to get out more...

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Xandico
I can sing the whole song in French and English! I need to get out more...
I can sing it in French, but not in English. embarrasment

Xandico
Shame on you! smile

Yuna_And_Tidus
Lol. Well..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.