Doctor Doom vs Deathstroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
In this fight, Deathstroke is hired to take Doom out but Doom knows he is coming for him.

2nd scenario. Deathstroke is hired but Doom does not know.

Lethal_Rise
deathstroke would eventually win. he's freakin immortal, and a master tactician. Doc doom, on the other hand is an ultra-super-genius, and would defeat him over and over. either stalemate or deathstroke wins.

golem370
Dr Doom would turn Deathstroke into a statue and call The A-Hole who was hired to kill me lol

Big Sexy
bump

Grimm22
1st senicro, Doom 1000/10

2nd senicro, Doom 10/10

Lethal_Rise
yeah, doom would find a way to use deathstrokes immortality against him, now that I think about it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah, doom would find a way to use deathstrokes immortality against him, now that I think about it.

Deathstroke is immortal? What the f**k?

When the hell did this happen

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Deathstroke is immortal? What the f**k?

When the hell did this happen

Years and years ago, he didn't know he was immortal until he "died" and reawoken just when they were about to do an autoposy on him.

Big Sexy
I wanted to start this thread because there were a few that claimed Deathstroke would win because knows the scenario of the fight before it takes place. Personally I think its bull.

Lethal_Rise
go to titanstower.com, and check (I'm not allowed to post links) he can return from the grave and heal himself, although his right eye is gone forever

Grimm22
Well its been shown before that Deathstroke can be defeated. Even if he is immortal it doesn't mean that he can't be subdued.

King_Mungi
Well its been shown before that Deathstroke can be defeated. Even if he is immortal it doesn't mean that he can't be subdued.

Correct. Same goes for Deadpool, who is also immortal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct. Same goes for Deadpool, who is also immortal.

eek!

Jeese when did all these guys get immortal?

Lethal_Rise
exactly, doc doom would use slade's immortality against him, like shooting him into space or something.

King_Mungi
eek!

Jeese when did all these guys get immortal?

Quite awhile now, Deadpool had a relationship with Death and Thanos wanted to prevent them from ever getting together again, so he prevents Deadpool from dying.

Grimm22
Quite awhile now, Deadpool had a relationship with Death and Thanos wanted to prevent them from ever getting together again, so he prevents Deadpool from dying.

Oh yeah I knew about that, but I didnt know that made him immortal

Lethal_Rise
Quite awhile now, Deadpool had a relationship with Death and Thanos wanted to prevent them from ever getting together again, so he prevents Deadpool from dying. wow, that has to be the dummest reason for immortality, with superman bein in close second.

Psyquis52
1st senicro, Doom 1000/10

2nd senicro, Doom 10/10 yes

Tron
It's been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308761&highlight=Dr+Doom+vs+Deathstroke

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.