In-betweener vs. Superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
I NEED TO KNOW WHO WINS!!!

Takion
Bump.

Lethal_Rise
wtf does bump mean???!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
wtf does bump mean???!!

Means to bump the thread back up to the top. It's used to bring a thread that was on pg.7 or such back to the first page.

Takion
Ah MAN NO ANSWER!!

General Kon-El
Superman 1 million 6/10

leonidas
not sure how anyone could conclude anything about this fight. not enough seen of supes 1M to say. inbetweener is galactus level. to say supes beats him is by extension to say that solaris was WAY above galactus level because 1M and all the other heroes were LOSING to solaris. not sure i'm ready to go that far. not enough info on supes 1M to judge him in these types of fights. barring that evidence, i'll take the galactus level guy.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure how anyone could conclude anything about this fight. not enough seen of supes 1M to say. inbetweener is galactus level. to say supes beats him is by extension to say that solaris was WAY above galactus level because 1M and all the other heroes were LOSING to solaris. not sure i'm ready to go that far. not enough info on supes 1M to judge him in these types of fights. barring that evidence, i'll take the galactus level guy.
Thats true but if you take him out the confines of chaos and order, he is powerless. Is superman 1million capable of this, i really don't know

guy222
IB

Astner
In-betweener, heck a cube being could take this.

guy222
bumprav

Stoic
I was just wondering what a physical character like Superman 1M, could do exactly to an aspect type like the Inbetweener?

the Darkone
IB rapes SM1Million all day.

occultdestroyer
Which Superman 1M?

ultimatethor
In betweener hands down

Bouboumaster
In-Betweener call the nullifer of Superman 1 Million: Death.

And it's done for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.