help me find this plz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TANT
hey im trying to find a website to listin to punk rock and metal music for free do u guys know any places.

PINBALL
You could get Limewire and download the stuff...

RedAlertv2
Or *gasp* pay for music

PINBALL
Who pays for music these days, RedAlert I know you didn't for a while so don't pull that shit.....

Afro Cheese
Great, here's an argument that needs to be revived.

Couldn't you learn to pirate your music a little more quietly?

-hh-
slsk.net

koolruningz
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Great, here's an argument that needs to be revived.

laughing I was thinking the same thing, this could get ugly.

Time Of Evil
well this is a website where you can see the bands videos. I got it from a guitar tablature website i use.

www.videocodezone.com

Bardock42
Go to pandora.com and be happy...

TANT
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Or *gasp* pay for music that would be a cold day in hell my friend.

Bardock42
Originally posted by TANT
that would be a cold day in hell my friend.

You know you are nothing more then a Thief then...oh well...I can't really say anything I just stole off of Jeff Buckley...but still...EVIL.

TANT
Originally posted by Bardock42
You know you are nothing more then a Thief then...oh well...I can't really say anything I just stole off of Jeff Buckley...but still...EVIL.
im nothing more than a theif huh.....well if i was a theif why would i steal music... and not something bigger.... trust me im not a theif.

Afro Cheese
Cause you're a petty theif?

But like Bardock I can't really point the finger either.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by PINBALL
Who pays for music these days, RedAlert I know you didn't for a while so don't pull that shit.....

Dude Im not even gonna argue.

Bardock42
im nothing more than a theif huh.....well if i was a theif why would i steal music... and not something bigger.... trust me im not a theif.

Err...you steal music ergo thief....I don't want to know how much money you stole in music....is probably a nice big 4 figure amount...maybe more.

dani_california
I use limewire but I do buy a lot of CD's anyway

Myspace is good for random bands that no ones ever heard of but are surprisingly good and you can download songs right off there

jaden101
hey im trying to find a website to listin to punk rock and metal music for free do u guys know any places.

i know someone who is going to have fun tearing you a new one...i suggest you leave while you have the chance

Df02

thats the single worst argument i've seen on this site, ever.

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
i know someone who is going to have fun tearing you a new one...i suggest you leave while you have the chance

I have no clue who you could be talking about.....but I think the time has passed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.