gambit vs joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which of these card freaks would win playing black jack ? gambit or joker ?

TheKahn
Joker goes asplode

diabloman
asplode ?

TheKahn
Originally posted by diabloman
asplode ?

asplode

diabloman
what do u mean by that ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by diabloman
asplode ?

asplode. yes

usual reply to when Gambit faces someone he could beat easily.

diabloman
oh

diabloman
im sure joker would try to cheat but if gambit sees that joker is cheating. gambit will pass him a nice card hes not gonna like.

Grimm22
Although I hate Gambit and Joker is one of my favirote villans I have to say that he takes this one.

Gambit 8/10 sad

diabloman
joker is more entertaining in a way. but i say gambit takes this one

Big Sexy
Thanks Diabloman.
I think Joker would cheat and then he'll probably pick up a card he wish he hadn't

diabloman
this isnt about killing its about who would win the game.

He-guy88
well the joker has a power its not to die unless his joker card that he keeps on the in side of his coat pocket is destroyed but gambit dosent have to touch what he super charges so if super charged the card then joker is dead but if not then joker cant be beat my bet though is gambit

He-guy88
and just playin that would be about luck cause thats wat cards are they both can prob count cards and sneek them in so its pure luck case they both would be able to cheat just as good as the other dont forget gambit was a chrimal before a hero

the ninjak
Remy has the skills to pay the bills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.