When was the last time you stole something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
This past saturday, me and some of the fellas went to a house party. When we bounced, I stole a near-full bottle of Capt. Morgan from the fridge and one my homies jacked a Jay-Z poster from one of the bedrooms. evil face laughing out loud

silver_tears
That's really trashy, you go to a party and steal their shit?
Not something you should be proud of imo.

Mišt
Hardcore. But I once stole some ketchup from McDonalds, so beat that sucka!

Leo.M
I stole some m&m's from my 1 year old niece embarrasment

BlackSunshine
i stole some candy from brookshires when i was like 11 or 12. I'm going to HELLL!!!!!!

InnerRise
I've never stolen.

My conscience wouldn't let me.

So drop kicked it and stole some piece of mind.

is it comprehensible.....

Mystique Lynx
I stole a lollipop from a small shop about 10 yrs ago.

Bloigen
I stole a free leaflet about stealing.

I'M SORRY!

I COULDN'T HELP IT!

cry

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
This past saturday, me and some of the fellas went to a house party. When we bounced, I stole a near-full bottle of Capt. Morgan from the fridge and one my homies jacked a Jay-Z poster from one of the bedrooms. evil face laughing out loud

Oddly enough, and you're probably not going to believe this, but, I've been in search of a new hero ever since OJ toned down his act, and YOU sir, fit the bill.

Thanks for being so cool! love

Jonathan Mark
Hmm... I just recently stole some quarters from my dad's change cup, but that is it.

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Oddly enough, and you're probably not going to believe this, but, I've been in search of a new hero ever since OJ toned down his act, and YOU sir, fit the bill.

Thanks for being so cool! love
laughing

Errrmmm...stolen huh?

There was that one time where I robbed the Bank of China. leftright

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
laughing

Errrmmm...stolen huh?

There was that one time where I robbed the Bank of China. leftright

That's a lofty theft. Did you get all the eggrolls?

Slay
That's a lofty theft. Did you get all the eggrolls?
They keep a 3000 year old one in a Vault. erm
We...I only had 12 minutes before security arrived.We...I used parachutes and yoyo's to get in and escape.My partner got shot while we attempted to flee. leftright

~Da Moose~
They keep a 3000 year old one in a Vault. erm
We...I only had 12 minutes before security arrived.We...I used parachutes and yoyo's to get in and escape.My partner got shot while we attempted to flee. leftright

Do you miss him?

Slay
Do you miss him?
It was a her. Juanita
She always wore Red Silk while on the job.
*starts story*

And THAT,is why Napoleon learned dogs how to fly.

~Da Moose~
It was a her. Juanita
She always wore Red Silk while on the job.
*starts story*

And THAT,is why Napoleon learned dogs how to fly.

Well, feck me 6 ways from Sunday...THAT is how he taught dogs to fly? I always assumed, because conventional wisdom dictated so, that he taught them by using the 'toss them off a roof until they bloody well adapted' formula.

Slay
Well, feck me 6 ways from Sunday...THAT is how he taught dogs to fly? I always assumed, because conventional wisdom dictated so, that he taught them by using the 'toss them off a roof until they bloody well adapted' formula.
I never told you how,I told you why.
HOW is classified information.
Yes The roof theory is just another ''Le CIA'' (French Intelligence) Conspiracy. erm

~Da Moose~
I never told you how,I told you why.
HOW is classified information.
Yes The roof theory is just another ''Le CIA'' (French Intelligence) Conspiracy. erm

I was just assuming....sorry...I shouldn't be so assumptive. Like that time I went to meet "Jennifer" from that chat room.

I assumed she was a girl.....and, Hoo, let me tell you...unless they make women in Scotland a LOT different than they do here, that was no chick. *looks at Bloigen*

Slay
I was just assuming....sorry...I shouldn't be so assumptive. Like that time I went to meet "Jennifer" from that chat room.

I assumed she was a girl.....and, Hoo, let me tell you...unless they make women in Scotland a LOT different than they do here, that was no chick. *looks at Bloigen*
I remember you saying:
''I like men who give me pleasure'' *uncrosses legs*

erm

~Da Moose~
I remember you saying:
''I like men who give me pleasure'' *uncrosses legs*

erm

And I remember you saying:

"I used to be a man" *crosses eyes*

sweetness

I've never stolen anything in my life.......Well at least not anything I can remember big grin

Slay
And I remember you saying:

"I used to be a man" *crosses eyes*
I remember you saying:
''I think,being repeatedly raped by my dog and sister,is what gave me my first homo erotic fantasies'' *crosses liver*

erm

K.Diddy

If it was my party,that near full bottle of Capt,would be wrapped around your head smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.