mvp 2005 low rankings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lessthanjakemar
Hi,

I am playing mvp 2005 and I have been playing a season. I am doing well in terms of wins and batting but I am ranked 18th in hitting. it makes no sense. I have like 3-7 guys in the top 10 in a bunch of the categories. I am also low in in all of the other categories but it makes no sense. (pitching, fielding, running) does anyone have any suggestions. This is crazy. The other teams ranked higher have like no people in the top. please help!

PINBALL
There is nothing you can do except to not suck. Do better in those catagories, thats all my advice....

Smasandian
It's not based on how well your players are doing.

It's based on how good the ratings are for your players.

For example, a team with Pujols and Bonds will have a better hitting rating than a team with no-name players. I dont know what ratings affect the team rankings, but I know its not based on stats.

lessthanjakemar
thanks

it makes sense then that it is not all on stats. cubs, who have sosa, ramirez, garciapara and derek lee are ranked like 5th even though their stats sucks so it probably just based on what players you have. even though it does fluctuate a little bit.

Smasandian
I think that's based on injuries and who is actually on the playing roster. When I usually do fantasy draft for season mode, I generally get in the top 3 for every category, but my team is nowhere as good when I simmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.