. . . . . have you paid homage to Gornack today . . . . . ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
evil face FOR HE WILL EAT YOUR STILL BEATING HEART AND SOUL ! ! ! ! ! evil face

darth vraya
your soul beats?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by darth vraya
your soul beats?

I'll take that as a diss, me lady. But, there's no telling how Gornack will interpret it. evil face

S.S
Gornack!shock......notworthy

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by S.S
Gornack!shock......notworthy
You, my friend, may be saved! evil face

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6512751

S.S
fear

darth vraya
yeah this is an anonymous poster...um... Gormack sucks donkey balls tongue_ss

Mr. Bacon
*bows*

Tired Hiker
yeah this is an anonymous poster...um... Gormack sucks donkey balls tongue_ss

Whatever you say, me lady. evil face

Mišt
*gives Gornack some fried rice*

Tired Hiker

Mišt
It just so happens I have 3 fortune cookiesshock

S.S

Tired Hiker

Mišt
My fortune cookie says 'The secret to eternal life is..' and the rest is ripped off.disgust

S.S

Tired Hiker

S.S
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Damn. erm

Mine says, 'The secret to getting laid is ... ' Then it's ripped off as well. Damn, I'll probably die a virgin. erm

I wonder what Gornack's says. confused
It was probably him who wrote them in the first place.........shock
ask him about that secret to getting laid............ evil face

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by S.S
It was probably him who wrote them in the first place.........shock
ask him about that secret to getting laid............ evil face

Whoa, hold on! I think Gornack is possessing my body so I'll learn what his fortune cookie read!! Hold on a sec . . . . blink

Mišt
Damn. erm

Mine says, 'The secret to getting laid is ... ' Then it's ripped off as well. Damn, I'll probably die a virgin. erm

I wonder what Gornack's says. confused

Maybe the secret to eternal life is getting laidshock And to get laid...well, we'll have to figure that one outhmm

Spawn_Master
I give Gornak 1,000,000! euro

S.S
Whoa, hold on! I think Gornack is possessing my body so I'll learn what his fortune cookie read!! Hold on a sec . . . . blink
messed Do tell!!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by S.S
messed Do tell!! Whoa, that was crazy! I just saw into Gornack's mind. There were . . . things. ermm

Anyway, his fortune cookie said . . . "You will live a long prosperous life . . . . . . . . in bed!" eek!

He got all pissed because he's not even alive. no2

Fecking Gornack. That guy is such a dork sometimes. After he got all pissed, he slaughtered like half of Africa just to set some sort of example of the power he possesses and stuff like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spawn_Master
Whoa, that was crazy! I just saw into Gornack's mind. There were . . . things. ermm

Anyway, his fortune cookie said . . . "You will live a long prosperous life . . . . . . . . in bed!" eek!

He got all pissed because he's not even alive. no2

Fecking Gornack. That guy is such a dork sometimes. After he got all pissed, he slaughtered like half of Africa just to set some sort of example of the power he possesses and stuff like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) That is one damned good fortune cookie laughing

S.S
shock Werd...........

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I give Gornak 1,000,000! euro

Gornack told me to tell you that your soul has been saved. Though, he was tempted to take it.

Fecking Gornack. That guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackSunshine
PRAISE GORNACK!!!!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
PRAISE GORNACK!!!!

Gornack was about to save you, but you only gave him a 6 in the sig rating thread. Oh, then again, six is one of his fav numbers.

Yer saved. happy

BlackSunshine
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! dance

darth vraya
So when is gornack gonna come take my soul... oh wait, he can't
muahahahha msn-tongue

Tired Hiker
So when is gornack gonna come take my soul... oh wait, he can't
muahahahha msn-tongue

I don't know. Gornack has a mind of his own, me lady. confused

Impediment
Is Gornack a god of sacrifice? What does he demand sacrificed in his name?

rickyduck
your soul beats?

i was so gonna say that!

Tired Hiker
Yeah, my soul beats. Everyone is diff.

Itzak
*plays chess with Gornack and lets him win*

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Itzak
*plays chess with Gornack and lets him win*

Smart man. One time, this guy beat Gornack at chess . . . . Gornack bit his lips off. erm

Itzak
Smart man. One time, this guy beat Gornack at chess . . . . Gornack bit his lips off. erm

Poor bastard... So do I get to keep my soul or what? dodgy

S.S
notworthy

Tired Hiker
You are still here, aren't you? Gornack likes you. I can tell. happy

One time, in the McDonald's parking lot, Gornack smashed a bus full of children with his fists, just because there weren't extra pickles on his Big Mac.

S.S
fear I'm gonna take notes on things Gornack likes and dislikes.......

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Impediment
Is Gornack a god of sacrifice? What does he demand sacrificed in his name?

Well, it's hard to say. If I were to tell you that he was a god, he might hear about it and his ego would flare up and then all kinds of hell would break loose. Also, he usually does the sacrificing himself and might take offense if someone does it for him. I really don't know how to describe it. All I know is that he's big, he's demented, and when he get's angry he destoys things and rips them apart, sometimes eats them, sometimes puts them on some sick display.

Gornack . . . the guy is nuts, I'll tell you that much, but you didn't hear it from me! wink

Itzak
You are still here, aren't you? Gornack likes you. I can tell. happy

One time, in the McDonald's parking lot, Gornack smashed a bus full of children with his fists, just because there weren't extra pickles on his Big Mac.

notworthy notworthy pray pray

*bows* What does Gornack think of Chuck Norris? shock Tell us oh great one!

S.S
fear

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Itzak
notworthy notworthy pray pray

*bows* What does Gornack think of Chuck Norris? shock Tell us oh great one!

I'm not sure, but I think Gornack considers Chuck Norris to be not so tough. Gornack has a good sense of how Hollywood works with fancy editing and special effects. I think we should just let Gornack believe that Chuck Norris is weak, we won't tell him the truth or he might feel threatened which could lead to an everlasting battle between the two, where they will end up being the last two living creatures on Earth, stomping upon our dead souls as they try to kill eachother.

Itzak
I'm not sure, but I think Gornack considers Chuck Norris to be not so tough. Gornack has a good sense of how Hollywood works with fancy editing and special effects. I think we should just let Gornack believe that Chuck Norris is weak, we won't tell him the truth or he might feel threatened which could lead to an everlasting battle between the two, where they will end up being the last two living creatures on Earth, stomping upon our dead souls as they try to kill eachother.

shock faint Good thinking.

Tired Hiker
Back in the early 1200s, Gornack inhaled the entire population of Tokyo, Japan . . . on accident . . . . while sleeping . . . . through one nostril. yes

S.S
shock why does he tell you these things.........sleepy

Tired Hiker
He doesn't tell me these things, he emails me these things. Just like he emailed me this pic of him touring France last April! smile

S.S
notworthy

Tired Hiker
Here's a closer look!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.