This is what happens when people don't sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
So, last weekend I was away at an anime convention (that I go to every year). This year I was insane enough to sign up to staff laughing out loud So I was working most of the weekend, and then at night my roommates and I would stay up being insane idiots until 5-6 am, then have to be up by 8-9 am for work....yeah. Well two of my roommates (Zac and Steph), myself, and my sister decided on Sunday that we wanted to walk over to McDonald's for lunch (Zac, Steph, and I originally intended to at 4:30 am but yeah, didn't go)....while we were there our lack of sleep - we had gotten maybe 10 hours total all weekend - turned into insanity, and we made artwork out of the salt and pepper.

And we made Domo-kun.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crystalicstar/saltart.jpg

big grin

We did a lot of other random things too, while there laughing out loud

Ritoshi
laughing

rickyduck
Wow! Domo Kun owns, another one for the domo kun thread if i can find it! happy That rocks! It rocks! It rocks my socks! But seriously, its good

Impediment
Domo-kun are cool. They chase kitties.

S.S
Are you sure that was only because of lack of sleep........no expression...stick out tongue

Lana
Well, we're also insane.

But that was just a given. We were staffing an anime convention that had over 12,000 people this year! stick out tongue

S.S
well when I haven't gotten sleep you can tell I'll be very down,sounds like you guys where kinda hype.

Slay
Hentai covention? leftright

Lana
No...I'm sure there was hentai there but I didn't see any.

Originally posted by S.S
well when I haven't gotten sleep you can tell I'll be very down,sounds like you guys where kinda hype.

We hit that state of "so overtired that you're bouncing off the walls" by Friday night. The first night of the convention. Yeah.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

S.S
You traveled to the Convention right?
sleep is the last thing someone thinks about on a trip.

Lana
It was about a half hour from my house so no, I didn't really travel or anything.

Zac flew up from Texas for it, so Steph and I had a great time teasing him all weekend about the fact that he was from Texas laughing out loud first thing she said: "Pronounce the name of the state you're in!" "...Illinois?" "Good, you didn't pronounce the 's', so we don't have to beat you."

S.S
messed You beat people for that.no expression
What if he steps on your shoe...........lookaround

Bardock42
What's wrong with Ili Noise?

Slay
Originally posted by Lana
Sure there was hentai there and,to be honest,I liked it.

icon5
Lana watches hentai! icon5

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42

It's wrong, that's what!

Bardock42
It's wrong, that's what!

Who decides that?

Slay
It was the only album to have ever received a score of 9.9 in some sucky magazine. no expression

Lana
Who decides that?

Whoever the hell named the state and decided it was pronounced without the 's'. It's a French word stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
you know what i do when i get bored?!??!!

go to a tool concert

which i am going to today

owned

Lana
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
you know what i do when i get bored?!??!!

go to a tool concert

which i am going to today

owned

Yeah well **** you too mad

Revernd Maynard
Yeah well **** you too mad dancingman

now i'm off, to ride a train to detroit droolio

peace out, baby

Bardock42
Whoever the hell named the state and decided it was pronounced without the 's'. It's a French word stick out tongue

Like Americans ever cared what something is supposed to be pronounced....

Ax3l
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.