x-men the offical game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tawon
please tell me if jean grey is in x-men the offical game if anyone know

Phoenix_Avatar9
maybe as an NPC and then a boss, im not sure

office jesus
Please....PLEASE...don't waste your money on this piece of shit excuse for a tie-in. Yep. It sucks. I rented it a while ago, God it's horrible. Thank God I only wasted 6.58 on this shitfest of a game.

buffymitch
Is it really that bad? IGN.Com also has a very bad review. They give it a 5 something. They say it's easy and it gets repetitive really fast.

office jesus
Originally posted by buffymitch
Is it really that bad? IGN.Com also has a very bad review. They give it a 5 something. They say it's easy and it gets repetitive really fast.

Yeah. They gave it a 5.9. The voice work is shoddy at best. Hell, the camera work is sloppy too. This makes Revenge of the Sith look good. Believe me...that's not a good thing.

TheOnes2
I got this and i like it. The worst thing about it is the cut scenes (they took the lazy way out) but IMO the gameplay makes up for it.

HellMaster93
Originally posted by office jesus
Please....PLEASE...don't waste your money on this piece of shit excuse for a tie-in. Yep. It sucks. I rented it a while ago, God it's horrible. Thank God I only wasted 6.58 on this shitfest of a game. You rented it A WHILE AGO!? Dude... it came out 4 days ago and the reviews I've read put it as "Above average" and "pretty good"!

Paola
Computer Games forum, please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.