Which incarnation of Optimus Prime would win in a battle royal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Original, Beast Wars, etc............ Why???

roughrider
Battle royal against whom?

Galvaclaw
Energon wins. He's like the pre crisis superman of Primes. Faster than light flight, the ability to magically create super armour and grow to the size of a country. He can also powerup ,Dragon ball z style. Behind him is Cybertron prime who can turn golden knock push people from planet to planet in moments and fire blasts which can be seen from orbit.

As poorly written as those series are they've turned out the strongest Prime's

superman41082
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Energon wins. He's like the pre crisis superman of Primes. Faster than light flight, the ability to magically create super armour and grow to the size of a country. He can also powerup ,Dragon ball z style. Behind him is Cybertron prime who can turn golden knock push people from planet to planet in moments and fire blasts which can be seen from orbit.

As poorly written as those series are they've turned out the strongest Prime's

I was not aware of this. I don't watch Energon. I always loved the original Optimus. The other one's are gay sometimes. I still want to cling to the notion of the gen 1 Prime conquering, but that doesn't seem to be possible here...........

Blair Wind
what was the name of the last transformation of the Prime in Beast Wars?? He was badass there. I dont think he still had the gorilla form but I could be wrong....it was pretty huge if I remember correctly as well....

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what was the name of the last transformation of the Prime in Beast Wars?? He was badass there. I dont think he still had the gorilla form but I could be wrong....it was pretty huge if I remember correctly as well....

You must be referring to the Optimus Prime/Optimus Primal composite.

That didn't have a name and it was tecnically Gen 1 (I think) merging with Optimus Primal. Pretty cool actually.

superman41082
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You must be referring to the Optimus Prime/Optimus Primal composite.

That didn't have a name and it was tecnically Gen 1 (I think) merging with Optimus Primal. Pretty cool actually.

Do you know the name of the episode so I can download it or something. I'd love to see that. I heard it was really cool.........

Question: The Beast machines were much smaller than the gen 1 machines, especially optimus. How did they merge???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.