The Anti Gog Wars Doomsday team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now Gog Wars Doomsday beat a army of Gogs so this team has prep time. The team consists of a Genius group a Super Strength Group and a Cosmic powered group. In order to consider this team the winners they have to defeat Doomsday 10 times in which case Exitar & Pre Crisis Darkseid decide what to do with him afterwards

Genius Group
Mister Fantastic
Batman
Mister Sinister
Lex Luthor

Team Superstrength(list not in order
Mindless Hulk
Kurse
Magni
Immortal Hercules
Fin Fang Foom
8th Day Juggernaut
Atlas
Gladiator
Hyperion
Superman
Champion
Drax with Power Gem

Team Cosmic Power
Morg waters of Life
Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Runner
Firestorm

Validus
This looks like a fair fight.

Big Sexy
The Genius group will probably not have a problem and there are to many powerhouses on team superstrength

Big Sexy
Team cosmic will probably win because they have so many powers at their disposal.

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Now Gog Wars Doomsday beat a army of Gogs so this team has prep time. The team consists of a Genius group a Super Strength Group and a Cosmic powered group. In order to consider this team the winners they have to defeat Doomsday 10 times in which case Exitar & Pre Crisis Darkseid decide what to do with him afterwards

Genius Group
Mister Fantastic
Batman
Mister Sinister
Lex Luthor

Team Superstrength(list not in order
Mindless Hulk
Kurse
Magni
Immortal Hercules
Fin Fang Foom
8th Day Juggernaut
Atlas
Gladiator
Hyperion
Superman
Champion
Drax with Power Gem

Team Cosmic Power
Morg waters of Life
Silver Surfer
Fallen One
Runner
Firestorm

these guys would be hard pressed to beat gog wars DD once.. they might even beat him several times... but 10? hell no..

Big Sexy
It depends, having mr Fantastic, Batman, Sinister, and Lex together could tip the balance.

jinzin
are you kidding?

again darkseid's planet is FULL of scientists.. doomsday evacuated apokolips just by showing up...

hell even the GL corpse was hard pressed to stop dd... I don't this team is ready for gog wars dd.

could this team take down 100 years worth of coutntless gogs?... I have my doubts..

Big Sexy
dude I say this because Mr Fantastic has outsmarted Doom. Doom has done things that would put the majority of scientists in both universes to shame.

Tassadar
Post scans of Gog Wars Doomsday killing something

jgiant
he just ran into some gogs, smashed there heads, and nothin more...no really one on one fights, he did tunnle trough a few miles of fortress that gog made...

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.