Hit me!Hit me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Hit me with your rythmn sticks! dancingman

raver

Mysterious Man
no expression

taft
dancingman Don't got rythm my friend erm

Bloigen
*hits*

~Da Moose~
*beats repeatedly about the head and body with hockey stick, in the absence of any visible rythmn sticks*

BlackSunshine
*helps Da Moose*

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
*beats repeatedly about the head and body with hockey stick, in the absence of any visible rythmn sticks*
B!tch,just get down and wash my car.Then,when you're done,you can pleasure Bloigen.

Bloigen
*eats a rat*

ermm

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Slay
B!tch,just get down and wash my car.Then,when you're done,you can pleasure Bloigen.

Aww....not until AFTER I wash the car? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
Aww....not until AFTER I wash the car? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Fine,B!tch,go of an pleasure your little girlfriend.
But If I see one tinsy winsy spot on that Lambo,I'm gonna pummel your face untill you're uglier than Satan's mom. no expression

~Da Moose~
Fine,B!tch,go of an pleasure your little girlfriend.
But If I see one tinsy winsy spot on that Lambo,I'm gonna pummel your face untill you're uglier than Satan's mom. no expression

But I was gonna do it ON the car. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
But I was gonna do it ON the car. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dammit,Moose,your the worst Slave ever!If it wasn't for the fact that I'm dating your mom and your sister at the same time,I would fire you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
Dammit,Moose,your the worst Slave ever!If it wasn't for the fact that I'm dating your mom and your sister at the same time,I would fire you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doesn't it scare you that they are the same person?

taft
You know what they say about assuming, It makes an a$$ out of you and I.

Slay
Doesn't it scare you that they are the same person?
Not really.Twin headed women turn me on. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.