5 anacondas vs godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
you think godzilla can handle 5 anacondas ? the big anacondas from the last movie. not the 1st one.

diabloman
i think godzilla will try to burn them like hell with his fire of course. but i dont think hes fast enough to do that to them.

Impediment
The anacondas were 30 feet max. Godzila is over 100 feet tall, 1,000 times as heavy, and infinitely stronger with radioactive breath. YOU do the math.

diabloman
Originally posted by Impediment
The anacondas were 30 feet max. Godzila is over 100 feet tall, 1,000 times as heavy, and infinitely stronger with radioactive breath. YOU do the math. they can clime real high and fast and all 5 of them wrap eacother around his neck and by by

and actually there as long as 50 feet. im talking about the ones from the movie.

diabloman
of course godzilla would kill one in a sec. but all 5 ? come on man

Spideys Sister
Godvilla pwns all.

Bardock42
I will just end this argument with one little piece of information:

IT'S GODZILLA.

QED

Spideys Sister
Shhh! Don't tell them damn you! Let them think we're talking about Godvilla. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Shhh! Don't tell them damn you! Let them think we're talking about Godvilla. laughing out loud

Oh....that was actually unintentional....pretty funny nontheless

Barker
Go Back to the Comic Vs. Forum. no expression

diabloman
Originally posted by Barker
Go Back to the Comic Vs. Forum. no expression tell the moderators that. they send it here.

Spideys Sister
Anacondas was a comic? eek! WTF is this world comming to?Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh....that was actually unintentional....pretty funny nontheless I was kidding. That's why I don't waste my jokes on KMC... no one understands my higher intelect...

(that WAS me making funny... but it's not funny cause I had to tell you.)

diabloman
Anacondas was a comic? eek! WTF is this world comming to? I was kidding. That's why I don't waste my jokes on KMC... no one understands my higher intelect...

(that WAS me making funny... but it's not funny cause I had to tell you.) look what i put at the biginning of the thread. its about the anacondas from the 2nd movie. not the 1st. i put this thread in the movie section and they moved it over here.

diabloman
Anacondas was a comic? eek! WTF is this world comming to? I was kidding. That's why I don't waste my jokes on KMC... no one understands my higher intelect...

(that WAS me making funny... but it's not funny cause I had to tell you.) then dont come here big grin

diabloman

(that WAS me making funny... but it's not funny cause I had to tell you.) ooops my bad

DarkC
Originally posted by diabloman
you think godzilla can handle 5 anacondas ? the big anacondas from the last movie. not the 1st one.
Why is this even a contest? Godzilla would own them. Badly.

With scant effort too.

Bardock42

(that WAS me making funny... but it's not funny cause I had to tell you.)

Nah, I meant it was funny that I would post that right after you said Godvilla...get it?

Spideys Sister
then dont come here big grin But I love you guys love smileOriginally posted by diabloman
look what i put at the biginning of the thread. its about the anacondas from the 2nd movie. not the 1st. i put this thread in the movie section and they moved it over here. I didn't know it was a comic though. WTF.

Impediment
^^Thank you. This thread is retarded and boring.

diabloman
Originally posted by DarkC
Why is this even a contest? Godzilla would own them. Badly.

With scant effort too. anancondas are fas as hell. the one from the 1st movie was a pussy. but the ones in the 2nd movie if you havent seen it those guys kick ass.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, I meant it was funny that I would post that right after you said Godvilla...get it? embarrasment Sorry.

H. S. 6
anancondas are fas as hell. the one from the 1st movie was a pussy. but the ones in the 2nd movie if you havent seen it those guys kick ass.

No. You fail.

Godzilla pwns them. End of story.

Impediment
Again: Godzilla is over 100 feet tall, radioactive breath, 1,000 times stronger than a goddamn snake. There IS no contest.

diabloman
i put this in the movie discussing section and the bastards moved it over here. i didnt put it in the comicbook section cause i new they would moove it in a sec.

diabloman
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No. You fail.

Godzilla pwns them. End of story. people are still posting so no end of story big grin

Spideys Sister
We haven't discussed Godvilla fighting F****ing snakes yet. laughing out loud

diabloman
the anacondas can climb up and jump on godzilla neck and wrap around his neck and choke him to death.

H. S. 6
the anacondas can climb up and jump on godzilla neck and wrap around his neck and joke him to death.

laughing

Joke them to death?

I heard that was really painful. Godzilla better watch out.

diabloman
laughing

Joke them to death?

I heard that was really painful. Godzilla better watch out. there i changed it happy now ? smile

ROYALGUARD
anacondas will win cuz its 5 against 1 godzilla.

and i did the math. 5>1

H. S. 6
For anybody that doesn't believe Godzilla pwns, I have proof:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5634/godzillaeatsanaconda3vv.jpg

So there you go. Now, end of story.

Barker
tell the moderators that. they send it here.
I said You Go back, not the Thread. erm

diabloman
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
anacondas will win cuz its 5 against 1 godzilla.

and i did the math. 5>1 its important that you keep you calculators around with you big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by Barker
I said You Go back, not the Thread. erm il go back when i feal like it.

diabloman
For anybody that doesn't believe Godzilla pwns, I have proof:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5634/godzillaeatsanaconda3vv.jpg

So there you go. Now, end of story. thats an insect compared to an anaconda

Impediment
An anaconda is 30 feet max. The snakes from the movie were the SAME LENGTH. There was nothing special or extraordinary about the movie anacondas. Accept it. Or show me a picture proving otherwise. If not, let it go.

diabloman
Originally posted by Impediment
An anaconda is 30 feet max. The snakes from the movie were the SAME LENGTH. There was nothing special or extraordinary about the movie anacondas. Accept it. Or show me a picture proving otherwise. If not, let it go. i can tell you havent seen the movie.

Impediment
i can tell you havent seen the movie.

Yes.......................unfortunately I have.

H. S. 6
thats an insect compared to an anaconda

Anacondas are about 30 ft max, in the movie. Godzilla is upwards of 100 feet.

So that's about right.

diabloman
doesnt matter the size when it comes to killing.

Thanos_6383
5 of the Reptiles you mentioned get STOMPED(hint:its not the one who breathes atomic fire and crushes Tokyo every so often)

Scythe
Man, my head just felt like it wanted to explode foe a minute there...

Thanos_6383
Then I'm sure you need a beer so you can clear your head and laugh at all this nonsense big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
5 of the Reptiles you mentioned get STOMPED(hint:its not the one who breathes atomic fire and crushes Tokyo every so often) those things are fast as hell he would be able to stomp just on one if hes lucky. if godzilla is killing one of them the others would go after him from behing and and give him something hes not gonna like.

diabloman
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Then I'm sure you need a beer so you can clear your head and laugh at all this nonsense big grin can i borrow one of your beers or let me guess there all gone by now im sure. but yes i would like one

Thanos_6383
Sure..You've earned it.

diabloman
thanks man

Scythe
if godzilla is killing one of them the others would go after him from behing and and give him something hes not gonna like.

Herpes?

diabloman
Originally posted by Scythe
Herpes? no the anaconda from the 1st movie would do that. these guys would wrap around his neck and knock his head off

Koala MeatPie

NO!

You gotta be shitting me, there is an Anaconda TWO!? **** NO, no no no no no no murder redrum no.

Oh yeah, there is...

REDRUM!

FG725
well I havent seen Andaconda two the first one was gay enough but anyways just to be a different little weirdo I'll say Godzilla eats the muthers but then he finds they are too large to digest at once and his waist below explodes so sure the andacondas died but Godzilla loses his invisible penis so andacondas win

diabloman
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
NO!

You gotta be shitting me, there is an Anaconda TWO!? **** NO, no no no no no no murder redrum no.

Oh yeah, there is...

REDRUM! yes i wish i saw more than that big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by FG725
well I havent seen Andaconda two the first one was gay enough but anyways just to be a different little weirdo I'll say Godzilla eats the muthers but then he finds they are too large to digest at once and his waist below explodes so sure the andacondas died but Godzilla loses his invisible penis so andacondas win see the 2nd movie there a hell lot bigger than the 1st one. and theres more than just one in this movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.