Thanos n' Darkseid vs. Superman n' Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
who wins?

Big Sexy
Well if this is Darkseid in his hay day
Thanos and Darkseid 1000/10
because of Darkseid

If its darseid now

1000/10 because of Thanos

Lord Urizen
Thanos and Darkseid would beat the living $%$@%@$ out of Superman and SilverSurfer over and over and over and over and over aand over and over and over again.

Interesting thread though.

Templares
Thanos and Darkseid wins. If Thanos is paired with Jobberseid, Thanos would still solo the team of Superman and SS and would beat his douchebag of a partner to death.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scarlet315
who wins?

blink

Validus
I still wonder why Surfer doesn't just drop a black hole on Thanos. That artificial one in Infinity Abyss(?) seemed to screw him up pretty badly.

leonidas
there are loads of things ss 'might' do against thanos. why he never does any of them is a mystery. the only rational reason i can see is that ss's cosmic awareness tells him his attacks wouldn't be effective. that, or it's cis . . .

anyways, written as we've seen them. ss and supes have no chance. no reason OE can't wipe out ss.

Thanos_6383
Thanos and Darkseid crush them.

roughrider
Thanos and Darkseid, most likely.

...But it's just as likely they'll start fighting each other. stick out tongue

Tassadar
Thanos and Darkseid win 10/10, while DS loses to Supes sometimes, Thanos ignores the SS when they fight
Surfer is the weak link, Thanos and DS would team up on Supes and then deal with the Surfer when Kal-Els good and dead

Big Sexy
Dude,you think SS is a weak link? What the f**k?

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
anyways, written as we've seen them. ss and supes have no chance. no reason OE can't wipe out ss.
True enough though I think SS & Kal certainly have a chance, at least using current DS since Superman will just fly him to the sun and tear his arm off within 5 seconds. Surfer just needs to fight without CIS.

Old school DS could take both of them though.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
True enough though I think SS & Kal certainly have a chance, at least using current DS since Superman will just fly him to the sun and tear his arm off within 5 seconds. Surfer just needs to fight without CIS.

Old school DS could take both of them though.

i can't see them having any chance, sorry v. OE ends ss -- again -- then it's 2 on one. even if supes flies to the sun, thanos can follow. i can't argue that theoretically they could have a chance. at the sun supes could take out ds (as written recently) and ss SHOULD be more effective than he has been against thanos. still, i just have a real hard time thinking they could win this one given how easil thanos has handled the ss.

and you're right -- old school ds crushes them. wink

Lord Urizen
Silver Surfer physically is not a weak link at all. Personality wise, however, he can be a flawed fighter as he is very sensitive, and even felt sorry for Thanos on many occasions.

Superman doesn't feel sorry for any villain really, esp not Darkseid, but in terms of energy manipulating power, Silver Surfer got him beat.

It doesn't matter though. Thanos alone can take them, and classic Darkseid alone could take them. Current Darkseid would get beat DEFINATELY lol

But with Thanos' help, Current Darkseid would beat Silver Surfer and Superman together. Then get his ass outsmarted, beaten, or whatever by Thanos .

spideycarnage
thanos beats the crap out of them by himself.

Avalonofthewind
SS is the weak link, unless Supes now have the power to remove Surfers jobber aura around Thanos.

Funny how I haven't seen any SS lovers say that he goes back in time to kill Thanos during battle... or maybe freeze time...

superman41082
SS is too much of a wimp to fight the right way. Unless SS gets off his panzy ass and fights like a man here, thier has virtually no shot, but if he does, then I'll give them a chance because I believe in the boyscout..... Superman is definately someone you want on your team....

GODSCRIBE
Thanos takes both of them by himself. This thread is absurd.

Mider
silver surfer gets wiped out of existence then thanos and darkseid take turns beating superman up making him really blue and red and we aint talking about the suit : /

Juntai
Darkseid and Thanos win.

Accel
I dunno, are we talking about current versions?

'Cause if so, currently Darkseid gets his ass kicked by Superman alone on a regular basis and Thanos gets his ass kicked by Squirrel Girl alone.

kgkg

Accel
Can it really be called jobbing when Surfer loses to Thanos though? There's no real reason to put Thanos below Herald-level is there?

leonidas
i think it depends on your definition of 'job'. ss has a lot of powers he has never tried on ss. what's your explanation for that?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by leonidas
i think it depends on your definition of 'job'. ss has a lot of powers he has never tried on ss. what's your explanation for that?

Well that would only make him suicidal. big grin

Lord Urizen
Silver Surfer is probably the most flawed character here, then would come Darkseid.

Silver Surfer has plenty of power at his disposal, yet he holds back a lot. He is also extrememly sensitive, and cares too much for the life forms he may risk harming in battle with anyone.

Darksied (in his current form) is a total jobber.

Superman stands no chance against Thanos.

Thanos can take on Superman and Silver Surfer easily, by himself. And with help from Darkseid, forget it. Afterward, Thanos will pimp slap Darksied around just for amuzement lol

Validus
Most high level super heroes job on a regular basis considering the theoretical uses of their power are much greater than the demonstrated use. A guy like Firelord should be wrecking people all the over place but he never does.

crucifixio
hmmmmmmm...............even though Ima SS fan DS n Thanos will mop tha floor with SMs cape and turn SS into a female environmentalist...and if Bruce is anywhere around they'll get beat twice as bad as Kal-Els powers diminish by like 10% whenever bats is near

UniOmni
Avys right. Awhile ago, I asked why Surfer can't beat Thanos.
And never got a good reason. Surfer could possibly amp to his levels. Or he could open a blackhole and blast his ass inside. Thanos has a jobber aura. I hate it, and him for that fact alone. But according to Marvel, SS will forget all his uber abilites, just as DS will in the presence of the S shield, and Thanos will beat Superman into a coma, after Superman beats DS into a beggers stance. Then Surfer will fly at Thanos, repping his vaunted PC while blasting him, and be taken out. Thats the way it goes.

Rols
As much as like both Supes and SS they probably would lose considering the nature of there Character while both Thanos and Darksied have always some kind of plan and aided by Tech. But it would be a close fight, a very close one.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thanos takes both of them by himself. This thread is absurd.

Could not have said it any better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.