KMC Assassins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
KMC assassins is deticated to characters like Deadpool, Black Swan and the other great mercenarys and murderers, made famos for stealth, exicution or maybe it's the costume. Discuss your favorite... and if it starts out cooly we can make this a club or something... no expression Not aiming towards that but whatever happens happens. But I get first dibs. evil face

Takion
Actually these characters are ninjas. blink

Spideys Sister
Still there are some people who are assains and not ninjas...

Black Adam
TO MANY FREAKING GROUPS!!!

i going to start a group for characters that names begin with B.

capt it up
U SON OF A ***** THOSE CHARACTERS ARE RIGHT FULLY NINJAS Y ASS WHOLE WHY DO U TRY AND STEAL ARE CHARACTERS mad

im JK

Spideys Sister
It was either this or the imperfects cause those basterds are the best. Fault Zone kicked ass.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
It was either this or the imperfects cause those basterds are the best. Fault Zone kicked ass.

a pissed off ironman or magneto should be able to shut them all down.

so what was the bs they gave as to why mags simply didn't rip out there cyber parts?

Spideys Sister
Mag was one of the worst fighters in the game.. PS2 version. Weak and hard to move with. Next to Dare Devil and Electra he was the worst.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Black Adam
TO MANY FREAKING GROUPS!!!

i going to start a group for characters that names begin with B.

laughing

Amen.

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by capt it up
U SON OF A ***** THOSE CHARACTERS ARE RIGHT FULLY NINJAS Y ASS WHOLE WHY DO U TRY AND STEAL ARE CHARACTERS mad

im JK LEARN TO SPELL, F**K YOU! mad mad mad

Deadpool14
BASH THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 laughing laughing

Spideys Sister
Why can't I make an honest thread without this happening?

AJ4LIFE
tut tut lets get em sis

HellMaster93
I didnt bash you... I bashed Capt it Up who MUST learnt to spell... LOL! Yeah, this team is a bit too similar to the Ninja Cybering guys, SS... so join the Syndicate!

Spideys Sister
Yeah so I can have the Avengers jump down my throat... I'll think...

Oh and Stop changing your name this is like the fith time! This year!!!

Rick/Genis
The Avengers are gone sistah!!

Spideys Sister
Oh. Well, can't argue with that.

Rick/Genis
yes

badabing
Why are we on this thread?

Rick/Genis
Haha, I dunno.. being supportive?

Spideys Sister
Waiting for Digi to come and Cuss me out....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.