Maestro Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
I personally think this would be a great match.

Both are physically strong and smart.

Please don't tell me about Thanos accomplishments.
His accomplishments are whatever the writers want them to be,
so I am ignoring his accomplishments.

Besides, he usually cheats and gets the IG to really do some damage.

But if you are going to say Thanos with the IG could beat Maestro Hulk. Then I could say Maestro Hulk with the IG could beat the crap out of Thanos.

I am talking about one on one fight here.

I think this fight would go either way.

They are both smart, ruthless and physically strong.

The Maestro does have the ability to get stronger has his rage increases, but not as the level as the Savage Hulk,

So who would win??

Also, I know Thanos really can't die because of the whole lady death thing, so I am taking that away from him also.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by mrichardson45
I personally think this would be a great match.

Both are physically strong and smart.

Please don't tell me about Thanos accomplishments.

Couldn't this argument be applied to any character? ever? "The maestro hulk's accomplishments are only what the writers want it to be, so I'll just ignore them. I REALLY think the maestro hulk should only be as strong as a drunken kitten."

see how inane that argument is?

Anyway, Thanos's feats without gems and gauntlets are so far above the maestro hulk, it's disgusting. Is the maestro hulk stronger than champ with the gem? Faster than a herald? More durable than Tyrant? More powerful than a skyfather? No? he dies. painfully.

Thanos_6383
And a good afternoon to you also and welcome to killermovies.com/forums/comicbook'versus'forum.Have a good stay and please don't piss Thanos off laughing

mrichardson45
Removed!!!

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Couldn't this argument be applied to any character? ever? "The maestro hulk's accomplishments are only what the writers want it to be, so I'll just ignore them. I REALLY think the maestro hulk should only be as strong as a drunken kitten."

see how inane that argument is?

Anyway, Thanos's feats without gems and gauntlets are so far above the maestro hulk, it's disgusting. Is the maestro hulk stronger than champ with the gem? Faster than a herald? More durable than Tyrant? More powerful than a skyfather? No? he dies. painfully.

If you honestly think that Thanos would just mop the Maestro like nothing, I would say you are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets compare the two shale we?

Physical Strength

Thanos - Class 100 level. He doesn't have the ability to increase his strength. Unless he gets the IG or Lady Death helps him.

Maestro - Class 200 level, and he gets stronger the madder he gets.

Smarts

Thanos - Very, very, very smart.

Maestro - Has banner smarts who is one of the smartest humans in the world. So I would have to say he is just as smart as Thanos. Just because Thanos goes throughout the universe, doesn't mean the Maestro isn't as smart. Hell, Dr. Doom was able to out smart the "Beyonder".

Energy Blast

Thanos - Can shot blast from eyes and hands.

Maestro - Can't shot blast.

Mind Attacks

Thanos - Not prone to mind attacks.

Maestro - Not prone to mind attacks either.

Durability

Thanos - His skin in nearly invulnerable, particularly against heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease, and he can survive indefinitely without food or water.

Maestro - Not as durable, but has a healing factor that is AWESOME!!!!.

So, to say that Thanos would just mop the floor with someone who is just as physically strong and smart. You are smoking it man.

The reason why I say you have to ignore his accomplishments, is because comic book writing is all about "MAKING MONEY".
If a new character is successful in sales, then the writing will cause this character to accomplish even more things.

I am basically going off of there abilities alone, and not what the writers want me to think.

I laugh when you think that Thanos would just mop the floor with him.

If I was Maestro and you were Thanos. You would be nuts to think that you wouldn't be in a big fight against someone who is as strong as you, and as smart as you.

Hell, the Maestro might be able to get stronger than Thanos if his raged increased.

Big Sexy
Dude, do you know who Thanos is? No way is Banner smarter than him. Thanos has better tech than Galactus. Banner is just that, one of the smartest men on the planet but the intelligence of Thanos is huge. He has outsmarted elders that have been here for millions of years. Thanos is also not class one hundred. Who told you that? He has taken on both Champion with the power gem and thor with the power gem. Champion destroyed an entire planet with his fist. Sorry dude, Maestro is out-matched.

boriquaking55
Wrong. There isn't even such thing as "CLASS 200" strength (Where in the hell did that come from?!), and Thanos can synthesize incalculable amounts of energy from an unknown source to augment his strength, AT WILL. You need to read up on him. People base all these stupid claims off on one measly line that Thanos said in THANOS QUEST 15 years ago. He's quite a different character now people get over it.

Thanos is one of the most intelligent beings in the universe - with all due respect to Reed and Doom, and Maestro for that matter. Thanos is well above them in intellect, cunning, and experience for that matter. What else does Thanos have to do to proved his intellectual might, do you seriously want him to destroy the universe again to prove something to the haters?!!! Let's not forget....he is an Eternal, he's said to be thousands of years old. Image what even the most dimwitted being could learn with that kind of age.

Thanos has demonstrated psionic and telepathic abilities before, he toyed with shaman Nate Grey in the Astral plane recently. This may not be much of a factor.

Anyways, this is a joke right? Almost all Eternals possess matter manipulation abilities down to the molecular level and abilities to harness energy with the slighest whim, and Thanos has THOUSANDS of years of technology and experience to back that up.

Doesn't Thanos still possess Tyrant's power bauble and the REALITY GEM? This is unconfirmed however. The point is, Maestro Hulk is cool and all, but seriously read up on Thanos and see why he is so respected. The guy really is the shit.

CLASS 200....that says it all

Big Sexy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Wrong. There isn't even such thing as "CLASS 200" strength, and Thanos can synthesize incalculable amounts of energy from an unknown source to augment his strength, AT WILL. You need to read up on him.

Thanos is one of the most intelligent beings in the universe - with all due respect to Reed and Doom, and Maestro for that matter. Thanos is well above them in intellect, cunning, and experience for that matter. He is an Eternal, he's said to be thousands of years old.

Thanos has demonstrated psionic and telepathic abilities before, he toyed with shama Nate Grey in the Astral plane recently. This may not be much of a factor.

Anyways, this is a joke right? Almost all Eternals possess matter manipulation abilities down to the molecular level and abilities to harness energy with the slighest whim, and Thanos has THOUSANDS of years of technology and experience to back that up.

Doesn't Thanos still possess Tyrant's power bauble and the REALITY GEM? This is unconfirmed however. The point is, Maestro Hulk is cool and all, but seriously read up on Thanos and see why he is so respected.
Dude,what comic did Nate grey fight Thanos. I am looking for it/

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude,what comic did Nate grey fight Thanos. I am looking for it/

Good question, someone posted the scans recently. It was a nice battle, - but I can't remember the name of the thread it was in.

It was a very impressive showing for Thanos though

YourBiggestFan
Thanos takes this with EASE. Didn't Thanos pimp slap Maestro(maybe it wasnt him) Hulk and Drax in 1 shot?

mrichardson45
Good question, someone posted the scans recently. It was a nice battle, - but I can't remember the name of the thread it was in.

The Maestro was handling his own with the "Warrior Madness" Thor.

I am not saying that Thanos wouldn't win.

But I bet you he would get his azz smacked around a few times.

Heck, knowing Thanos, he might have the IG in his back pocket to win.

I am not sure which one of Thanos normal powers would Kill the Maestro.

He has been blown to bits before, and within a matter of seconds his healing factor rebuild himself.

So, I really don't think that Thanos eye and hand blast will kill the Maestro, because his healing factor would just rebuild him.

There is no way that Thanos would be able to kill him with his bare hands.

His healing factor is too damn great for that.

The only way Thanos is killing him, is to wipe him out of existence, or completely destroy his molecues so his healing factor wouldn't allow him to come back together.

The Maestro is a 7 foot 1,200 pound beast.

I really don't think Thanos is killing him with his bare hands.

So Thanos only options would be to use the IG or something on that level.

Because as far as I am concerned. You blow the Maestro to bits with a cosmic energy blast.

His healing factor would bring him back to life, and he lives to fight another day.

I could see this fight lasting a pretty long time, until one of them got some outside help.

So you are crazy to think that Thanos would just beat his azz down without a fight.

If he can kick around Thor in Warrior Madness mode.

I think he will be able to handle his own with Thanos.

Also, it's a fact that the Maestro starts off as twice the strength level as the savage hulk. The savage hulk is a class 100 level guy.
This is why I said Maestro is class 200 level even if there isn't one.

The Fake Macoy
Class 100 just means 100+ tons. Besides, Thanos is way above 200 tons, so saying that would mean that Hulk would get absolutely destroyed. Also, anything the Gamma bomb can do, Thanos can do better.

Thanos_6383
Has Maestro ever fought anyone like Tyrant,Odin or Champion before? I doubt it.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Has Maestro ever fought anyone like Tyrant,Odin or Champion before? I doubt it.

Could someone tell me a little about Champion....I'm not very familiar with him and I'd like to read up on him. What issue did he fight Thanos? He sounds impressive to be able to destroy a planet with his fists....can somebody help me out with this question? Thanx...

Big Sexy
He fought Thanos in the Thanos Quest arc. In the arce Thanos fought each of the elders of the universe to gain the infinity gems

Comicbook_kid
He fought Thanos in the Thanos Quest arc. In the arce Thanos fought each of the elders of the universe to gain the infinity gems

Sounds cool...so, where is Champion now?? Is he still around? Did that happen in a comic called "Thanos Quest" or in another title? I've got all of the Infinity Gauntlet comics, but I'd never read "how" he got the Infinity Gauntlet...is Thanos Quest a limited series?

Big Sexy
Its now a paper back also. The problem with Champion is that he is really powerful but Thanos Pawns him everytime they meet.

mrichardson45
Has Maestro ever fought anyone like Tyrant before?.I doubt it.

Ok,

But what is Thanos going to do to him to kill him completely.

His rehealing factor will bring him back to life.

And I think we all remember the secret wars with the "Savage Hulk" right?

The savage hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain.
The savage hulk has alone shattered a astraroid with his bare fist.
The savage hulk has also destroyed the pit of flame.
I can't remember it's exact name.

If he is capable of doing it, then that means the Maestro is capable if the rage is great enough.

I think you guys are forgetting that the Maestro have been absorbing gamma radiation for years. So he is highly evolved then your normal hulk.

Also, of course he hasn't fought the Tyrant.

He has only been in a few comics.
The writers didn't make him a mainstream character like Thanos.
So he never had time to make any accomplishments.

It's funny how so many Vs threads are based on what the stories the writers has already created for us.

If we are going to go by with what the writers created for us, then why even have a VS board, and just let us wait for the writers to tell us who is the greatest of them all.

I am going by there abiities.

Thanos would not be able to just stop the Maestro in a physical fight like nothing. He would have to get aid from something that is not normally in his power arsenal. Such as getting the IG, help from lady death, or some type of power will would prevent The Maestor healing system to rebuild himself over and over and over again.

The Maestro is a highly advanced Hulk. His abilites are all greater then the normal Hulk.

So I don't see what Thanos would do to Maestro with his healing factor regenerating him over and over again.

If he got the UN from Galactus, then it would be over for the Maestro. But I just don't see his cosmic energy blast, physical hands or fighting skilling killing the Maestro for good.

Too many people kiss Thanos azz, because the writers make you kiss his azz. They have defined to you how great the wanted his character to be.

Thanos_6383
Theres nothing Maestro can do to Thanos.

mrichardson45
Theres nothing Maestro can do to Thanos.

Goto img113.echo.cx/img113/8347/leader5tests6mn.jpg

They are talking about taking over the galaxy.
And this is not even the Maestro Hulk.

Lord Urizen
First of all this sounds ALMOST like a Spite thread, not totally, but a thread you made simply because you want someone to Beat Thanos....but hey i could be wrong, so I'll take that back.

Secondly, instead of trying to minimize Thanos, i think it would be helpful if you gave us some info on Maestro. WEll atleast it would help me, looking him up online is not enough, as online info only gives u general info, while you yourself could supply me with specific info as to why you think Maestro would stand a chance, therefore possibly convince me of it.

Also your statement about Thanos always needing IG, he only used it twice, so lay off. Thanos is an extemely intelligent, resourceful, powerful and multi-dimensional character, and he deserves a LIL more respect than what you have written about him in my opinion.

But thats besides the point, what more can Maestro do besides gain Hulk liek strength? Because that alone is not enough against Thanos, Thanos made an idiot out of Champion w power gem who was stronger than Hulk would EVER be.

General Kon-El
If you honestly think that Thanos would just mop the Maestro like nothing, I would say you are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets compare the two shale we?

Physical Strength

Thanos - Class 100 level. He doesn't have the ability to increase his strength. Unless he gets the IG or Lady Death helps him.

Maestro - Class 200 level, and he gets stronger the madder he gets.

Smarts

Thanos - Very, very, very smart.

Maestro - Has banner smarts who is one of the smartest humans in the world. So I would have to say he is just as smart as Thanos. Just because Thanos goes throughout the universe, doesn't mean the Maestro isn't as smart. Hell, Dr. Doom was able to out smart the "Beyonder".

Energy Blast

Thanos - Can shot blast from eyes and hands.

Maestro - Can't shot blast.

Mind Attacks

Thanos - Not prone to mind attacks.

Maestro - Not prone to mind attacks either.

Durability

Thanos - His skin in nearly invulnerable, particularly against heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease, and he can survive indefinitely without food or water.

Maestro - Not as durable, but has a healing factor that is AWESOME!!!!.

So, to say that Thanos would just mop the floor with someone who is just as physically strong and smart. You are smoking it man.

The reason why I say you have to ignore his accomplishments, is because comic book writing is all about "MAKING MONEY".
If a new character is successful in sales, then the writing will cause this character to accomplish even more things.

I am basically going off of there abilities alone, and not what the writers want me to think.

I laugh when you think that Thanos would just mop the floor with him.

If I was Maestro and you were Thanos. You would be nuts to think that you wouldn't be in a big fight against someone who is as strong as you, and as smart as you.

Hell, the Maestro might be able to get stronger than Thanos if his raged increased. Thanos isn't Class 100 flat. He can lift over many hundreds of tons

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Thanos made an idiot out of Champion w power gem who was stronger than Hulk would EVER be. Champion was badly written in that comic. A well-written Champion knows over a hundred martial arts and would easily pwn Thanos. However, sometimes the idiotic writers choose to ignore his martial arts and make Thanos defeat him.

mrichardson45
First of all this sounds ALMOST like a Spite thread, not totally, but a thread you made simply because you want someone to Beat Thanos....but hey i could be wrong, so I'll take that back.

Secondly, instead of trying to minimize Thanos, i think it would be helpful if you gave us some info on Maestro. WEll atleast it would help me, looking him up online is not enough, as online info only gives u general info, while you yourself could supply me with specific info as to why you think Maestro would stand a chance, therefore possibly convince me of it.

Also your statement about Thanos always needing IG, he only used it twice, so lay off. Thanos is an extemely intelligent, resourceful, powerful and multi-dimensional character, and he deserves a LIL more respect than what you have written about him in my opinion.

But thats besides the point, what more can Maestro do besides gain Hulk liek strength? Because that alone is not enough against Thanos, Thanos made an idiot out of Champion w power gem who was stronger than Hulk would EVER be.

Nope, not a hate Thanos thread at all my friend.

Ok,

Goto this website.

killermovies.com/forums/f95/t354306.html

This is the hulk in the Savage form.

The Maestro is the best hulk of them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_%28comics%29

He still has the ability to increase his strength with rage.

He also has taken on Warrior Madness Thor.

I am not saying that Thanos would lost to Maestro.

I am going by there "Abilities" mostly.

Maestro is no punk, and neither is thanos.

I personally think the Maestro would be able to handle his own with Thanos in a physical fight.

I have read about the Champion before.

He seems to be more of "fighter" with various martial arts he knowns around the universe.

But I have never read anyone where the champion has performed a great feat of strength like the Hulk has.

I could be wrong about that.

My whole point here, is that the Maestro has the "potential" in get stronger and stronger and stronger because he increases in strength as he rage goes up.

BUT, that's not the reason why I think he would handle his own with Thanos. He is very very smart. He has Banner's intellegence.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know thanos has been around for thousands of years.

But take Doctor Doom for example. He is still human, and probably one of the most smartest villians is the whole marvel universe.

So just because Thanos is older, and has been more places, doesn't mean that Maestro is not on his level in terms of smartest.
In fact, the writers haven't made that many Maestro stories.
So his character was never really given a chance to do the things Thanos have accomplished.

Thanos is a great warrior, but to honestly put him on some untouchable plaque is crazy IMO.

I just think with Maestro healing abilites, intellegence, and strength increasing factor. He will be able to give Thanos a run for his money.
I personally think that Thanos would try to out smart him instead of getting in a hand to hand battle with someone who can go toe to toe with him physically.

Like I said before. If the maestro can go toe to toe with
"Warrior Madness" Thor, who is like 10 times stronger than the current Thor. Here is a link to that.

leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-440.html

I personally just think that Maestro is the "localized" version of Thanos IMO.

It would be cool if they left him roam the whole universe.

superman41082
Thanos outwits him like he does everyone. Thanos wins without lifting as much as a finger............

mrichardson45
Originally posted by superman41082
Thanos outwits him like he does everyone. Thanos wins without lifting as much as a finger............

You need to go here.

killermovies.com/forums/f95/t354306.html

So what actually can Thanos do to him to kill him????

You guys say that we will win easy.
So what will he do to win easy?

Shoot him with his energy blast.
Hell, the normal Hulk can survive that?

aliveinboston
This thread is absurd. Thanos is on an entirely different level of power. Maestro hit Thor as hard as he could and still couldn't hurt him so what the hell is he going to do to Thanos who is even tougher than Thor?

Also, Hulk never lifted an entire mountain range nor did he destroy an asteroid under his own power.

GODSCRIBE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thanos wins 10/10; sorry just had to let that one out.

Lord Urizen
Okay i understand Bro.

But even if Champion was badly written, let's just say he had his martial arts knowledge in Thanos Quest, how do we know that Thanos didn't have more martial art knowledge?

We know for a fact that Thanos is a more skilled fighter than Darkseid, Silver Surfer and Superman.

PLUS Champion had the Power Gem, he was the ultamate in strength, in his rage he destroyed the planet the fought on and Thanos still survived.

Champion w Power Gem has 2 advantaged above Maestro Hulk:

1) Champion is probably a more skilled martial artists, it has nothing to do with scientific intelligence, it has to do with experience and exposure to other galactic cultures.

2) Champion was armed with Power Gem, an INFINITE source of might, therefore no other animalistic behemoth, even Hulk, would have been able to match his PURE strength.

Thanos beat Champion, so why wouldn't he beat this one the same?

Again, this is mostly my speculation and reference to another battle, feel free to correct any of my points without me feeling bad or ne thing lol

olympian
"Please don't tell me about Thanos accomplishments.

Besides, he usually cheats and gets the IG to really do some damage."

You already lose the topic then. What is really the point of asking opinions concerning a character you dont accept any accomplisment he had?

who?-kid
I have the strong feeling Maestro Hulk is being underrated... Don't ask me why... he's extremely strong, tough as hell, and has one of the best healing factors ever.

Thanos will NOT walk over this guy, no matter what his accomplishments are. I'm not saying Maestro will win, I am saying they will beat the crap out of each other. They are both ruthless and stubborn.

Thanos will only win because he is even smarter than Maestro Hulk, and has his power blasts.

Wally West
Thanos is a lot smarter than Maestro, Banner's intelligence is just no where near Thanos, they are not compareable in the slightest on that front. Class 200 strength doesn't mean much either, we've never really seen the limits to Thanos' strength but its not like he is low-end Class 100 like Collosus or Thing, and hes strong enough to slap guys like regular Hulk, Drax and Champion around like they're nothing.

And then theres Maestro's healing factor, but Thanos is durable enough to hang with Odin in Asgard, hes no slouch in the durability department. So Maestro's biggest assests don't add up to much against Thanos, then on top of that Thanos has energy blasts, telepathic powers, matter manipulation, and a host of other powers that make this one sided.

Lord Urizen
Yes, not only that Wally West.

Banner's scientific intelligence will NOT help him in a FIST FIGHT.

Scientific intelligence is NOT martial art intelligence.

Thanos has learned different martial arts from different parts of the Universe, and has even trained GAMORA, the so called "deadliest woman in the universe".

Maestro's scientific intelligence means nothing in a BRAWL.....and it might not even be on PAR with Thanos' own sci intel.

godking
Ok,

But what is Thanos going to do to him to kill him completely.

His rehealing factor will bring him back to life.

And I think we all remember the secret wars with the "Savage Hulk" right?

The savage hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain.
The savage hulk has alone shattered a astraroid with his bare fist.
The savage hulk has also destroyed the pit of flame.
I can't remember it's exact name.

If he is capable of doing it, then that means the Maestro is capable if the rage is great enough.

I think you guys are forgetting that the Maestro have been absorbing gamma radiation for years. So he is highly evolved then your normal hulk.

Also, of course he hasn't fought the Tyrant.

He has only been in a few comics.
The writers didn't make him a mainstream character like Thanos.
So he never had time to make any accomplishments.

It's funny how so many Vs threads are based on what the stories the writers has already created for us.

If we are going to go by with what the writers created for us, then why even have a VS board, and just let us wait for the writers to tell us who is the greatest of them all.

I am going by there abiities.

Thanos would not be able to just stop the Maestro in a physical fight like nothing. He would have to get aid from something that is not normally in his power arsenal. Such as getting the IG, help from lady death, or some type of power will would prevent The Maestor healing system to rebuild himself over and over and over again.

The Maestro is a highly advanced Hulk. His abilites are all greater then the normal Hulk.

So I don't see what Thanos would do to Maestro with his healing factor regenerating him over and over again.

If he got the UN from Galactus, then it would be over for the Maestro. But I just don't see his cosmic energy blast, physical hands or fighting skilling killing the Maestro for good.

Too many people kiss Thanos azz, because the writers make you kiss his azz. They have defined to you how great the wanted his character to be. Maestro is great but Thanos is above him except healing Maestro does not have any real advantages of Thanos.

King KAM
Originally posted by godking
Maestro is great but Thanos is above him except healing Maestro does not have any real advantages of Thanos. healing....i wanna see maestro take a nuke which blows up multiple solar systems, and then be sucked into a black hole, and left in the vacuum of space....and still be able to walk and talk....

Dinalfos
Maestro is not class 200, that was made up. It's been said that Maestro is twice as strong as Professor Hulk, who is class 100. But for all we know, Professor can lift/press 500 tons or more(it's still class 100). Then that would make Maestro capable of lifting 1000 tons. We'll probably never know.

supervenom
lol at Class 200.

People love to retcon things themselves, don't they? If that's the case, you need to make your own comics because if you even try to retcon something, then the same would work for the opposing view.

However, I would like to see this match as I am a Hulk and Thanos fan. But of course it would end in.."THANOS REIGNS!"

The Fake Macoy
Question, is Silver Surfer defeating Champion considered PIS?

mrichardson45
Originally posted by who?-kid
I have the strong feeling Maestro Hulk is being underrated... Don't ask me why... he's extremely strong, tough as hell, and has one of the best healing factors ever.

Thanos will NOT walk over this guy, no matter what his accomplishments are. I'm not saying Maestro will win, I am saying they will beat the crap out of each other. They are both ruthless and stubborn.

Thanos will only win because he is even smarter than Maestro Hulk, and has his power blasts.

THANK YOU MAN.

People really are under estimating this guy big time.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by supervenom
lol at Class 200.

People love to retcon things themselves, don't they? If that's the case, you need to make your own comics because if you even try to retcon something, then the same would work for the opposing view.

However, I would like to see this match as I am a Hulk and Thanos fan. But of course it would end in.."THANOS REIGNS!"

It's been stated that the Maestro is "TWICE" as strong as the professor hulk. Which means he starts off as around 200 tons.
He also has the rage factor that his strength increases as his rage increases.

Also, let's take a long at the "REGULAR" hulk accomplishments.

Please visit

killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354306&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

If you look at this forum, is shows you that the regular hulk as survived 4 NUKES at once. Survived Gamma bombs and a ton of other stuff without being scratched!!!!!!!! He also was able to take on the Surfer and Namor at the same time. This is the "SAVAGE" mainstream hulk man.

Now Maestro can do the same things as this hulk, but he has Banner's smarts.

Here is a link for Maestro.

hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/maestro.php

Here is a quote from the site'

At the end, they ended this character being put under a bunch of debris.

BUT, they never declared him dead, because he really can't die either.

So here is my argument with the whole thing.

You takes the Non Maestro Hulk's accomplishments above.
The Maestro, could accomplish the same things if the writers choose to make him a mainstream character, and it would be BELIEVEABLE by the fans.

So to say that Thanos would mop him like nothing is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanos_6383
Ok,But Thanos still beats him like a hillbilly beats his inbred wife.

mrichardson45
Ok,But Thanos still beats him like a hillbilly beats his inbred wife.

I am still waiting to hear someone tell him how and with what?

I really don't think his energy blast is going to kill the Maestro for good. I really don't think he will be able to just whoop on his azz without getting smacked around himself.

Thanos will need another weapon plain and simple.

There is no way he is killing the Maestro with his bare hands and stand-alone powers for good.

I think the link I posted earlier tells you why.

YourBiggestFan
Thanos can just blast him over and over everytime he regenerates... /yawn, Maestro wont do sh!t to Thanos, eventually Maestro gives up b/c he can't touch Thanos, the end.

The Fake Macoy
Thanos is just WAY out of the Maestro's league power-wise... That is why he will win. Let me try to make this simple...
How: Beat him to death / vaporize him
with What: FAR greater power and energy manipulation. The same power that he's used to swat the SS, the same SS who's beaten Hulk EVERY TIME!

mrichardson45
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Thanos is just WAY out of the Maestro's league power-wise... That is why he will win. Let me try to make this simple...
How: Beat him to death / vaporize him
with What: FAR greater power and energy manipulation. The same power that he's used to swat the SS, the same SS who's beaten Hulk EVERY TIME!

Yup, then that makes him angry, angry and angry!!!!

The Maestro will keep coming back for more my friend, and will grow stronger each time.

And are you guys saying that Thanos won't get touched and thrown around a few times during this process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't make me laugh.

Also, if the hulk can survive 4 nukes without a scratch.
I don't think that Thanos energy blast are going to vaporize him like you guys think.

Kiss Thanos Azz if you must. But I promise you that he wouldn't win this fight very easy.

I love how you guys just think this guy would just walk over the Maestro like nothing.

I guess you guys didn't look at the links I provided.

Big Sexy
Dude, your asking for a direct reason for Thanos to win. We are not writers. It sounds like you want step by step the way the battle will go. The problem is you really underestimate Thanos. As smart as banner is, he really can't match a guy whose tech rivals Galactus. Banner is a world Genius in his own write, but Universal, not so much. I dont know much about Maestro but from what I have read, I doubt his mind is a match for Dooms.
Thanos is not only a master with tactics, matter manipulation et, he always carries a wide array of tech on him. Look what he did to Champion on their second encounter.

mrichardson45
Dude, your asking for a direct reason for Thanos to win. We are not writers. It sounds like you want step by step the way the battle will go. The problem is you really underestimate Thanos. As smart as banner is, he really can't match a guy whose tech rivals Galactus. Banner is a world Genius in his own write, but Universal, not so much. I dont know much about Maestro but from what I have read, I doubt his mind is a match for Dooms.

I am not underestimating Thanos at all.

He is one bad azz dude.

My point here is that there is NO WAY IN HELL.
That Thanos would be able to just walk over the Maestro without getting thrown around a few times.

Did you even bother to look at the links I posted about the Regular Hulk's accomplishments.

The Hulk himself, really can't be destoryed as the Maestro has said.
Even in the moment of death, his body would pull itself back together.

There is no way that Thanos is just going to be able to man handle someone who is 7 foot 6 tall and weight 1,200 pounds who can start off and lift 200 tons, but has the ability to increase that might with rage.

Thanos only weights around 900 pounds, not even a ton.
If that are going punch by punch. The Maestro would have just as much as a chance to grab his azz to throw him a few miles down the road. Yes, Thanos wouldn't be done for, but I think he would be aware that he is fighting someone who alot of power.

Do you need me to show you the link about the Regular hulk with they were doing durability test on him?

One of the villians said the following.

"With his power, I could rule not the world, but the "GALAXY".

You guys are not giving Maestro a chance because the writers have chosen to "LOCALIZE" his apperances to only our world.

I like to think outside the box. The point of VS boards IMO is to take two characters, and place them against each other with your "OWN" imagination, and not because the writers of Marvel chosen to put on guy fighting on earth VS one guy fighting in the Galaxy.

For example, it's very believable that since "Dr. Doom" was able to compete with the "Beyonder" because of his smarts. That he would be able to also do well if they decided to put him up against alien beings from other planets.

So to me, the Maestro is a MAD MAN with the smarts that can hold his own against Thanos. I personally feel that Thanos would see that a "PHYSICAL" fight is pointless against the guy. Which is why I see Thanos coming up with another plan to win.

So yes, I would give Thanos the win, but not a easy one.

Heck, the regular Hulk went toe to toe with "SUPERMAN".

So yes, he could hold his own against Thanos.
Could he win, maybe if he got ahold of the IG or something like that.

Big Sexy
dude, I never said it would be a cake walk. I never even said thanos would win because of strength alone. I said he would win with his mind like so many of his other battles.

Big Sexy
second as far a durability is concerned, what makes you think Maestro is packing skyfather level power?

mrichardson45
second as far a durability is concerned, what makes you think Maestro is packing skyfather level power?

The Maestro is a way more advanced Hulk.

Can he take the same amout of hits a Skyfather can take.
If his rage is high enough, then I would say yes.

It's a fact that the Hulk's durability and healing factor increases as his rage increases.

But at normal levels, I would say no.

You really need to take the time to go to this link.

killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354306&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

This is a true Hulk fan that created a lot more respect for the Hulk amoung others.

From looking at this link. I have drawn to conculsion that the Hulk's anger is partly based on his "will power".

So his durability and strength increases based on who he is fighting.
It's also stated that the Hulk's body seems to be able to adapt to any environment that he is in.

It's also stated that the Hulk can control energy with his hands somehow.

So that alone means that Thanos energy blast might not be effective at all.

The reason why I don't personally put Thanos on a level way above the Maestro is because the writers didn't chose to put Maestro against the whole Galaxy. That chose Thanos to do that.

The Hulk's powers seem to grow constantly.

Thanos maybe smarter, but Maestro is no dummy himself.

Big Sexy
Dude, you got the typical hulk syndrome. He will not become infinitely powerful. You can't get but so mad. Thanos has taken blasts from Galactus. Do you really think a supped up Hulk can do more than that? Silver Surfer has pawned Hulk on a number of occassions. I know you are going to go into the whole "But hes twice as strong as the hulk" but come on, Thanos has taken on men with the power gem. Something no Hulk is going to mess with.

Deadpool14
Maestro= uber power

Big Sexy
? who has he completely toppled?

Deadpool14
? who has he completely toppled?

broke Hulk's neck. NOBODY does that to the Hulk!

mrichardson45
Dude, you got the typical hulk syndrome. He will not become infinitely powerful. You can't get but so mad. Thanos has taken blasts from Galactus. Do you really think a supped up Hulk can do more than that? Silver Surfer has pawned Hulk on a number of occassions. I know you are going to go into the whole "But hes twice as strong as the hulk" but come on, Thanos has taken on men with the power gem. Something no Hulk is going to mess with.

Once again, I am using my own imagination here man.

Did you read that link I posted? Yes it's long, but it prove my point of why I think the way I do.

Yes, I am a Hulk fan, but I to realistically think he could handle his own.

Has the Hulk lost. Sure he has.

I would have to say that the "HULK" franchise is a hell of a lot more popular then the "Thanos" franchise.

When it comes to writing comics, it's all about one thing.

"MONEY"!!!!!!!!!

It makes it more interesting to see a character lose every once in awhile because it gets the readers to buy the next issue to see what happens, and how does this character he revenge.

If they had the Hulk kicking everyone's Azz not matter who he went up against, then what would be the point of keep buying his comics, considering that you would already know the outcome.

This is why I don't strictly go by what the writers tell me.

Because the writers want to get "PAID" like everyone else.
If that means making the Hulk lose a few times to keep the interest going, then so be it.

So using my own imagination, and from what I know about both characters. I don't think it's far fetched at all about the Maestro.

Keep in mind, from reading more about the Hulk.

His anger is all about who he is fighting.

If his is fighting someone like Thanos who is extremely powerful in the first place. His anger combined with his Will Power to not lose will bring up his strength levels multiple times.

Also, the hulk that lost to the surfer you are talking about isn't "Maestro" my friend. So he didn't have the intellegence to fight with his mind also.

I personally think the Maestro would whoop the living hell out of the Surfer with his smarts also.

I know you guys what to flame me for this, but I have enjoyed this very much.

Big Sexy
Dude I will give you my opinion and leave it at that:
I have seen Hulk completely pawned by the Silver Surfer where surfer doesn't even seem to exert himself. Thanos on a regular bases pawns surfer without much effort. He constanty has tec for use, he has outwitted devils, celestials, and abstracts. Unless I see him with some of these feats, my am not convinced. And stop putting sites with savage hulk since they have no relevance.

Big Sexy
Dude, you keep giving me sites that are of other hulk incarnations and then you ask me the maestros chance. That really is not helping.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Deadpool14
broke Hulk's neck. NOBODY does that to the Hulk! It appears Void can.

Deadpool14
Maestro is like Savage Hulk on steroids. in the time were Maestro lives, he has absorbed more and more radiation over the years of him ruling. He freakin' snapped Hulk's neck. that took a long time to heal too. But, all this is strength. One thing about the writers being inconsistent, Maestro died being incinerated by the same nuke that created the Hulk. That does not add up. Maestro fried + Banner lives = stupid plot twist. they wanted to make a connection between the Maestro's conciousness affecting Hulk's creation and his ability to return to that spot.

Deadpool14
It appears Void can.

who's that?

mrichardson45
And stop putting sites with savage hulk since they have no relevance.

You are joking right?

Please tell me you are joking.

The Maestro has the same "The Madder He Get's, The Stronger He Get's" power just like the savage. But he has the professor smarts.

So yes, the Savage hulk accomplishments could just as easy be accomplished by the Maestro. In fact, the Maestro has already gone mad due to the amount of radiation he has taken in over the last few hundreds of years. So getting him pissed off isn't a good idea.

Here is a link you might want to read.

leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-440.html

This is the Maestro taking on Thor in his "Warrior Madness" state.
Which means Thor is now a 10x powerful Thor.

So that means he is probably at a 1000 tons plus.

The Maestro is not having any problems taking him own.

Come on dude, does the writers have to tell you everything before you can say something can or can't be done?

Big Sexy
Dude you keep showing me Hulk feats and then telling me imagine this doubled. Thats kind of hard to do considering that those versions have lost before and to people like surfer
quite easily.

mrichardson45
Maestro is like Savage Hulk on steroids. in the time were Maestro lives, he has absorbed more and more radiation over the years of him ruling. He freakin' snapped Hulk's neck. that took a long time to heal too. But, all this is strength. One thing about the writers being inconsistent, Maestro died being incinerated by the same nuke that created the Hulk. That does not add up. Maestro fried + Banner lives = stupid plot twist. they wanted to make a connection between the Maestro's conciousness affecting Hulk's creation and his ability to return to that spot.

Actually, is has never been stated that the Maestro is dead.

It has been stated that he has "disappeared", meaning it's in question.

Read here.

hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/maestro.php

The last line says "The Maestro has not been seen since"

Also, the Maestro says

"The Maestro told him that no matter how long they die, given enough time they will always come back."

mrichardson45
Dude you keep showing me Hulk feats and then telling me imagine this doubled. Thats kind of hard to do considering that those versions have lost before and to people like surfer
quite easily.

I guess you just can't think the same way I do.

Big Sexy
Dude, I have seen those feats but that same version lost to surfer without a problem. Now you want be to double that, okay, so now Silver Surfer has to exert himself to win, happy.

mrichardson45
Dude, I have seen those feats but that same version lost to surfer without a problem. Now you want be to double that, okay, so now Silver Surfer has to exert himself to win, happy.

It's all good man, I just don't see Thanos in the light as everyone else does.

Deadpool14
they could tie. maybe. and it seems like " he lost to SS" is undermining Sufer. I hope not. Surfer is uber.

mrichardson45
they could tie. maybe. and it seems like " he lost to SS" is undermining Sufer. I hope not. Surfer is uber.

I just don't see Thanos like everyone else.

Big Sexy
Yeah surfer is definitely uber. Its just that in the same fashion that surfer pawns other people, Thanos does the same to him.

Deadpool14
true. like Onslaught to Pheonix.

Crease
I'm shocked no one has told this kid exactly how Thanos of Titan would dispose of this guy. For starters:

1. BFR. Eternals can teleport themselves or others thru their own personal power. It makes them feel horrible, even queasy, but they can do it. They often use tech (such as Thanos's hover chair) because it's easier on them. That said, Thanos blinks and Maestro finds himself on Galactus ship, in a black hole, on the sun, etc...the possibilities are endless.

2. Matter manipulation. All eternals have can transmute matter. They can turn gold to wood, ducks to rats, animate inanimate objects etc. So, among other things, Thanos simply turns Maestro to stone and walks away.

3. Physical fight. Thanos beat the Silver Surfer to death with his bare hands. Based on that, he can do the same to Maestro.

Also, do you know how much faster Thanos reacts than Maestro? In his miniseries The Fallen One attempted to speedblitz The Mad Titan, only to be knocked on his ass. Maestro does not stand a chance.

And I haven't even mention Thanos durability...Odin could not keep him down (actually, I could've just typed that and saved myself 10 minutes),

4. Mind rape. Thanos has engaged Galactus on the astral plane, resisted Moondragon while she was in possession of the Mind Gem, and looked pretty good against Nate Grey. Nuff said.

5. Tech. Someone else already stated how Thanos tech was superior to Galactus...Nuff said.

Like someone else stated, I originally thought this was a spite thread. Reading that you actually believed Maestro has a chance against the Mad Titan, I saw the chance to save a wayward soul wink .

I could go on, but I'm tired and I gotta let the dogs out...If you haven't, please read the Thanos miniseries guy. It's a good starting point if you don't want to pick up the old stuff.

Lord Urizen
YOU GO CREASE !

YourBiggestFan
Thanks you Crease, man Thanos doesnt need the IG to punk Maestro at all, not sure why that guy keeps bringing the IG up lol, does he think Thanos is just brute strenght?...

Thanos_6383
big grin

Deadpool14
cool

Bunker
Some of the feats listed to Thanos advantages has occurred very few times and some is linked to his technical equipment. I'm not claiming to be right, I'm sure some one has read more of Thanos than me and can correct me. Here's my view on Thanos feats:

Teleportation
Thanos can teleport, but only "short" distances and this is a invention of his, not a natural ability. He was banned by Nebula to "forever float in the depths of space" in the IG series, shouldn't he have been able to teleport himself away if it were a natural ability? Of course, Nebula had the Infinity Gauntlet and could have removed that ability, but I have never seen Thanos use the teleporter as an offensive weapon.

Matter manipulation
He turned a skrull into stone, but has since then never been seen to use the ability since (remember, from what I know!). This feat was used when Thanos was young as a character and his powers were not decided. He has had plenty of opportunities to use this skill and been in need of them.

Mind powers
Yes, he has engaged Galactus, and for a moment he had him on the ropes. But, not due to his psionic powers. The world eater stated that Thanos tricked him:

When Galactus then assaulted Thanos he fled the battlefield. And as of resisting Moon Dragons mental probing, it was stated by Moon Dragon her self that she could not read the minds of any member of the Infinity Watch, which the Titan was secretly a member of.

The part about Nate Grey I'm not familiar with. I do know that he toyed with Drax, but any "real" attacks he's mustered has been with the aid of the Soul Gem or a third party (Moon Dragon, Prof X).

About the physical strength, I would just like to add that when he beat the Surfer to death he wore the IG, so we can't know for sure that this feat was of his own strength.

About the fight then; if Thanos would choose to engage Maestro in a hand to hand scenario he would get beaten around. People have landed punches on the Titan before, why wouldn't Maestro? I don't think it would be a very entertaining fight though, seeing as the would fling each other around several miles/kilometers and then spending vast amount of time trying to find each other.

Maestro has impressive strength and it increases with his rage, but in return he looses his intellect, doesn't he? I don't think he could be in a "super-mega-mad-as-ever-before-woho-I-just-reached-the-200 000-class" state and still be able to think rationally. Then it would be an easier match than previously to outsmart him and some how immobilize him.

Lastly, the one reason Maestro looses is Thanos' Power Cosmic.

juggernaut66666
thanos wins with ease he Ko'd the in betweener with 1 punch So first he would laugh on maestro and than he would beat the shit out of him

Bunker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thanos wins with ease he Ko'd the in betweener with 1 punch So first he would laugh on maestro and than he would beat the shit out of him

He were able to beat him because the In-Betweener had no powers. They "fought" in the Nexus of Reality, a place where chaos and order bond. It was stated by the Titan himself. This event occurred in Thanos Quest #1.

who?-kid
THANK YOU MAN.

People really are under estimating this guy big time.
Don't mention it.

The more I think about it, the more I am sure Maestro will give Thanos a serious run for his money.

These battles ALWAYS come down to a fist fight, and if somebody thinks Thanos will have a walk in the park fighting a Hulk with twice his usual strength, well, then they're kidding themselves.

supervenom
Hulk bit off SS's head in Marvel Zombies universe, so THERE! muahah

TheKahn
Originally posted by Crease
I'm shocked no one has told this kid exactly how Thanos of Titan would dispose of this guy. For starters:

1. BFR. Eternals can teleport themselves or others thru their own personal power. It makes them feel horrible, even queasy, but they can do it. They often use tech (such as Thanos's hover chair) because it's easier on them. That said, Thanos blinks and Maestro finds himself on Galactus ship, in a black hole, on the sun, etc...the possibilities are endless.

2. Matter manipulation. All eternals have can transmute matter. They can turn gold to wood, ducks to rats, animate inanimate objects etc. So, among other things, Thanos simply turns Maestro to stone and walks away.

3. Physical fight. Thanos beat the Silver Surfer to death with his bare hands. Based on that, he can do the same to Maestro.

Also, do you know how much faster Thanos reacts than Maestro? In his miniseries The Fallen One attempted to speedblitz The Mad Titan, only to be knocked on his ass. Maestro does not stand a chance.

And I haven't even mention Thanos durability...Odin could not keep him down (actually, I could've just typed that and saved myself 10 minutes),

4. Mind rape. Thanos has engaged Galactus on the astral plane, resisted Moondragon while she was in possession of the Mind Gem, and looked pretty good against Nate Grey. Nuff said.

5. Tech. Someone else already stated how Thanos tech was superior to Galactus...Nuff said.

Like someone else stated, I originally thought this was a spite thread. Reading that you actually believed Maestro has a chance against the Mad Titan, I saw the chance to save a wayward soul wink .

I could go on, but I'm tired and I gotta let the dogs out...If you haven't, please read the Thanos miniseries guy. It's a good starting point if you don't want to pick up the old stuff.

Well said. Considering Thanos' durability feats (such as taking blasts from the Silver Surfer and Odin as well as surviving being sucked into an artificial black hole) I highly doubt Maestro's physical attacks are anywhere near enough to beat him. Add the above listed ways that Thanos can win and I'd say he takes it 9 or 10/10.

Lord Urizen
You should all also CONSIDER:

Thanos made an idiot out of the Champion w Power Gem.

Surely, Champion with the Power Gem to draw infinite strength from is concretely greater is strength to any version of Hulk.

Yet Thanos made short work of him.

Strength wise Thanos takes this.

Intelligence wise, Thanos still takes this. Thanos is a skilled fighter, he learned all his fighting skills from around the Universe (he trained Gamora one of the deadliest female assassins around) and his exposure and service to Death gave him insight into everything having to do with administering Death, including war.

Banner's intelligence is that of a scientific nature, not of a martial arts or warfare nature. Thanos' intelligence is more suited for such matters.

Thanos wins strength wise and intelligence wise.

Deadpool14
a very well educated answer.nerd

awesome sig Kahnclapping

TheKahn
a very well educated answer.nerd

awesome sig Kahnclapping

Thanks. embarrasment big grin

superman41082
Dude, The Maestro is gay compared to Thanos. Thanos steps on his face while laughing and peeing on him after he augments his strength to be 50 times stronger than Maestro, so the force of the pee hitting him so hard actually inflicts damage. Thanos dominates Maestro....... not even worth mentioning.

Deadpool14
Dude, The Maestro is gay compared to Thanos. Thanos steps on his face while laughing and peeing on him after he augments his strength to be 50 times stronger than Maestro, so the force of the pee hitting him so hard actually inflicts damage. Thanos dominates Maestro....... not even worth mentioning.

yellow or clear? laughing

like getting shot in the face by a .50 cal. BAM!

leonidas
based on the fact that i can't see maestro being able to do enough damage to put him out with purely physical means, i can't see maestro winning this. i rarely say 10/10, but in this case it is likely appropriate. i do take exception to a couple points raised: the bit about thanos amping his strength to 'infinity' is an overused point imo and one that has never been shown to be true. thanos DID make champ look like an idiot, but that's because he IS an idiot. he did NOT overpower him -- didn't even 'beat' him in a traditional sense. he stranded him and out-thought him. different from beating/ko'ing him.

the power gem v hulk's strength is also a definite question in my mind. i see no reason why hulk couldn't amp to gem level. hulk can break the physical laws of the universe with his strength. no gem wielder has feats equal to hulk. but. . . that's a topic for a different thread -- i started an older one that pitted hulk's strength v the gem and it was very interesting . . .

bottomline: i think maestro could likely match thanos in strength and if it STAYED purely physical he may have a chance. but thanos has reduced hulk to a skeleton with a single blast before. thanos is simply to versatile to lose to a very one-dimensional maestro.

illadelph12
That's f*ckin hilarious. laughing

Deadpool14
blah

Thanos_6383
Even I will say this.Thanos isn't omnipotent or omniscient.And he can't beat everyone out there.But he isn't going to lose to some old ass Hulk in need of Rogaine.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
based on the fact that i can't see maestro being able to do enough damage to put him out with purely physical means, i can't see maestro winning this. i rarely say 10/10, but in this case it is likely appropriate. i do take exception to a couple points raised: the bit about thanos amping his strength to 'infinity' is an overused point imo and one that has never been shown to be true. thanos DID make champ look like an idiot, but that's because he IS an idiot. he did NOT overpower him -- didn't even 'beat' him in a traditional sense. he stranded him and out-thought him. different from beating/ko'ing him.

the power gem v hulk's strength is also a definite question in my mind. i see no reason why hulk couldn't amp to gem level. hulk can break the physical laws of the universe with his strength. no gem wielder has feats equal to hulk. but. . . that's a topic for a different thread -- i started an older one that pitted hulk's strength v the gem and it was very interesting . . .

bottomline: i think maestro could likely match thanos in strength and if it STAYED purely physical he may have a chance. but thanos has reduced hulk to a skeleton with a single blast before. thanos is simply to versatile to lose to a very one-dimensional maestro.

Cosign.

I'd actually give a much better chance to savage hulk. Thanos wins this pretty much 9/10.

GODSCRIBE
Another stupidly absurd thread. This is like the Da Vinci Code movie in thread format.

Lord Urizen
Dude, The Maestro is gay compared to Thanos.

Funny as well as unnecessary.

Lord Urizen
But the actual crux of your point is correct, Thanos will win this pretty easily.

who?-kid
I haven't seen many convincing arguments here.

I said it before and I'll say it again : Maestro will give Thanos a run for his money. Period.

Thanos himself stated he doesn't want to fight the Green Goliath from Earth... imagine the trouble he would be in when he's fighting Maestro, who is as strong as two Hulks.

Thanos will probably win, but only because he is more versatile. NOT because he is stronger (I seriously doubt that) or more durable (maybe, but Maestro's healing factor kicks ass)...

Lord Urizen
Thanos' versatility and fighting skills alone can ensure his victory over Maestro.

He said he sought to AVOID fighting Hulk over the years, not that he never wanted to fight him.

Thanos is not the person to do something that is unnecessary to his plans. How would fighting Hulk help him out in the slighest ? Hulk has nothing Thanos would ever want.

I still beleive Champion w Power Gem is stronger than any amount of Hulks only because he was subconciously drawing upon strength from the Power Gem which is truly an infinite source of power (according to thanos quest), yet Thanos still beat him.

Thanos has stalemated Odin and Tyrant, who are clearly above Hulk....

THOR can beat Hulk according to Stan Lee....this may be totally debatable though.

How do you think that NONE of the arguments are convincing? Read the past pages, I'm sure you'll find something. wink

who?-kid

Same thing.

That's a lame excuse. He didn't want to fight Hulk because he knew he would get his ass kicked.

By using his brains, NOT by overpowering him.

Stalemated ? Are you... sure ? I remember it not like that. And Maestro is also above Hulk.

So ? I don't follow you. Hulk has beaten Thor, and vice versa.

Nope.

I already said Thanos would win this, just not as easily as some (the majority) seem to think.

Lord Urizen
Nope.

I already said Thanos would win this, just not as easily as some (the majority) seem to think.

You also said none of the arguments were convincing. Forgive me for having been mistaken.

Same thing.

No it's not the same thing. Why would Thanos fight someone he doesn't have to fight ? For the sake of battle? That's not Thanos. Champion w Power Gem is still stronger than Hulk, and Thanos went to battle HIM because it pertained to his goal.

That's a lame excuse. He didn't want to fight Hulk because he knew he would get his ass kicked.

Again this is just your opinion that cannot be backed up any proof. You cannot SPEAK for Thanos, so you're claim that he was too scared of getting his ass kicked is INVALID. thumb down

By using his brains, NOT by overpowering him.Stalemated ? Are you... sure ? I remember it not like that. And Maestro is also above Hulk.

I should take that point back. I only know about Odin and Tyrants encounters with Thanos from website sources and fellow debators who swear they have proof of it. I do not have the comic book issues themselves.

Maestro is above Hulk ? Cool...but my point was Thanos has faced people above the Hulk ALREADY.......Hulk is no big threat here.

So ? I don't follow you. Hulk has beaten Thor, and vice versa.

Right, but Thanos has beaten Thor. Your implying that Thanos strength alone is not enough for Hulk/Maestro, but he's beaten Thor numerous times. EVEN MAD THOR with POWER GEM he's beaten.....come on again...Hulk cannot compare to that.

Crease
People don't seem to realize that Maestro has no defense for the majority of ways The Mad Titan could defeat him. With the exception of physical force.

Originally posted by Bunker
"Some of the feats listed to Thanos advantages has occurred very few times and some is linked to his technical equipment. I'm not claiming to be right, I'm sure some one has read more of Thanos than me and can correct me. Here's my view on Thanos feats:

Teleportation
Thanos can teleport, but only "short" distances and this is a invention of his, not a natural ability. He was banned by Nebula to "forever float in the depths of space" in the IG series, shouldn't he have been able to teleport himself away if it were a natural ability? Of course, Nebula had the Infinity Gauntlet and could have removed that ability, but I have never seen Thanos use the teleporter as an offensive weapon."

I'd have to dig into the crates to prove it to you, but Eternals can teleport thru their own personal power. They use others (like Pip the troll) or tech only because it's easier and less stressful. Also, Thanos has voice-activated tech built into his suit for porting, such as he used in the fight against Champion. And "a short distance" could easily place Maestro inside an active volcano.

As to why he didn't teleport while floating in space...who knows. It's not like he can't survive indefinitely in space, so why be in a rush to go anywhere? The Mad Titan's known to sit and ponder whatever it is conquerers ponder. If I'd suffered a defeat of that magnitude I'd be reviewing game tape to see where I went wrong. Maybe this was his "me time" smile

"Matter manipulation
He turned a skrull into stone, but has since then never been seen to use the ability since (remember, from what I know!). This feat was used when Thanos was young as a character and his powers were not decided. He has had plenty of opportunities to use this skill and been in need of them."

He hasn't used it often for the same reason Magneto doesn't stop the flow of everyone's blood, Supes doesn't speedblitz everybody and Wonder Woman doesn't just lasso every criminal instead of letting the police interrogate...writers have pages to fill. In addition, lots of Thanos foes are herald-level and above, meaning they have at least a little control over their molecular structure.

"Mind powers
Yes, he has engaged Galactus, and for a moment he had him on the ropes. But, not due to his psionic powers. The world eater stated that Thanos tricked him:When Galactus then assaulted Thanos he fled the battlefield. And as of resisting Moon Dragons mental probing, it was stated by Moon Dragon her self that she could not read the minds of any member of the Infinity Watch, which the Titan was secretly a member of.

The part about Nate Grey I'm not familiar with. I do know that he toyed with Drax, but any "real" attacks he's mustered has been with the aid of the Soul Gem or a third party (Moon Dragon, Prof X)."

On multiple occasions psionics have attempted to read The Mad Titan's mind and been rendered unconscious. Seeing as how I'm at work and the proof is at home, hopefully someone else has some scans for you.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post spoilers, but The Mad Titan did something to The Fallen one in his miniseries that he should easily be able to do to Maestro. Don't want to give it away, but most would be impressed.

"About the physical strength, I would just like to add that when he beat the Surfer to death he wore the IG, so we can't know for sure that this feat was of his own strength."

I don't remember him having the gauntlet when this happened. To your defense, Thanos stated in the Thanos Quest storyline that he had avoided a physical confrontation with the Hulk for years. Probably because he knows Hulk could physically stand up to him if the fight was to go on long enough. But the odds of Maestro pulling a victory even in a purely physical fight are less than 1/10, simply because Thanos can always augment his physical might with cosmic energy.

Crease
"I should take that point back. I only know about Odin and Tyrants encounters with Thanos from website sources and fellow debators who swear they have proof of it. I do not have the comic book issues themselves."

The Odin fight is posted in the Thanos respect thread. The tyrant fight might be there as well.

TheKahn
People don't seem to realize that Maestro has no defense for the majority of ways The Mad Titan could defeat him. With the exception of physical force.

"Some of the feats listed to Thanos advantages has occurred very few times and some is linked to his technical equipment. I'm not claiming to be right, I'm sure some one has read more of Thanos than me and can correct me. Here's my view on Thanos feats:

Teleportation
Thanos can teleport, but only "short" distances and this is a invention of his, not a natural ability. He was banned by Nebula to "forever float in the depths of space" in the IG series, shouldn't he have been able to teleport himself away if it were a natural ability? Of course, Nebula had the Infinity Gauntlet and could have removed that ability, but I have never seen Thanos use the teleporter as an offensive weapon."

I'd have to dig into the crates to prove it to you, but Eternals can teleport thru their own personal power. They use others (like Pip the troll) or tech only because it's easier and less stressful. Also, Thanos has voice-activated tech built into his suit for porting, such as he used in the fight against Champion. And "a short distance" could easily place Maestro inside an active volcano.

As to why he didn't teleport while floating in space...who knows. It's not like he can't survive indefinitely in space, so why be in a rush to go anywhere? The Mad Titan's known to sit and ponder whatever it is conquerers ponder. If I'd suffered a defeat of that magnitude I'd be reviewing game tape to see where I went wrong. Maybe this was his "me time" smile

"Matter manipulation
He turned a skrull into stone, but has since then never been seen to use the ability since (remember, from what I know!). This feat was used when Thanos was young as a character and his powers were not decided. He has had plenty of opportunities to use this skill and been in need of them."

He hasn't used it often for the same reason Magneto doesn't stop the flow of everyone's blood, Supes doesn't speedblitz everybody and Wonder Woman doesn't just lasso every criminal instead of letting the police interrogate...writers have pages to fill. In addition, lots of Thanos foes are herald-level and above, meaning they have at least a little control over their molecular structure.

"Mind powers
Yes, he has engaged Galactus, and for a moment he had him on the ropes. But, not due to his psionic powers. The world eater stated that Thanos tricked him:When Galactus then assaulted Thanos he fled the battlefield. And as of resisting Moon Dragons mental probing, it was stated by Moon Dragon her self that she could not read the minds of any member of the Infinity Watch, which the Titan was secretly a member of.

The part about Nate Grey I'm not familiar with. I do know that he toyed with Drax, but any "real" attacks he's mustered has been with the aid of the Soul Gem or a third party (Moon Dragon, Prof X)."

On multiple occasions psionics have attempted to read The Mad Titan's mind and been rendered unconscious. Seeing as how I'm at work and the proof is at home, hopefully someone else has some scans for you.

I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post spoilers, but The Mad Titan did something to The Fallen one in his miniseries that he should easily be able to do to Maestro. Don't want to give it away, but most would be impressed.

"About the physical strength, I would just like to add that when he beat the Surfer to death he wore the IG, so we can't know for sure that this feat was of his own strength."

I don't remember him having the gauntlet when this happened. To your defense, Thanos stated in the Thanos Quest storyline that he had avoided a physical confrontation with the Hulk for years. Probably because he knows Hulk could physically stand up to him if the fight was to go on long enough. But the odds of Maestro pulling a victory even in a purely physical fight are less than 1/10, simply because Thanos can always augment his physical might with cosmic energy.

Just to add some scans to the points you brought up (all scans are from the Thanos respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t356352.html ):

Possible non-technology based teleportation feat:
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=black11bj.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=black20rx.jpg

A rare healing feat which could be considered matter manipulation
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heal2un.jpg

Skrull into stone:
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skragg5zb.jpg

K.O.'s the Silver Surfer without IG:
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer29io.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer11tn.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer34as.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer48sz.jpg

Crease
Originally posted by TheKahn
Just to add some scans to the points you brought up (all scans are from the Thanos respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t356352.html ):

Possible non-technology based teleportation feat:
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=black11bj.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=black20rx.jpg

A rare healing feat which could be considered matter manipulation
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heal2un.jpg

Skrull into stone:
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skragg5zb.jpg

K.O.'s the Silver Surfer without IG:
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer29io.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer11tn.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer34as.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer48sz.jpg

Thanks cool

UltimateStryfe
i don't like Thanos. he's a dick

the Darkone
As much I like the hulk, he's not going to beat a skyfather like being in Thanos, bottom line. Thanos as eternal can increase his abilities like his earth counter parts, since Thanos has two upgrades by Death herself Thanos is to powerful for Hulk, and Thanos will not be stupid enought to get into brawl with the Maestro hulk, Thanos hasn't lived for 10,000 years for nothing. Unless Maestro Hulk hets the water of life Thanos will smoke the Hulk all around. Thanos 10/10

King KAM
ThAyNoEZ PwNZxOrZ!

GODSCRIBE

Teleportation

"Matter manipulation

"Mind powers

Game.Set.Match.

great post.

King KAM
the thanos that dodged hulk hadnt had 2 upgrades, like the one now has.

GODSCRIBE
The thing is, he doesn't need to dodge Hulk. He can go toe to toe with him.

King KAM
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
The thing is, he doesn't need to dodge Hulk. He can go toe to toe with him. u cant tell me about thanos, you might have him in your sig... but i write college thesis papers about the man, I am the Thanos fanboy.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by King KAM
u cant tell me about thanos, you might have him in your sig... but i write college thesis papers about the man, I am the Thanos fanboy.

Being a fanboy doesn't mean you know anything about a character. Look at Mider for example.

King KAM
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Being a fanboy doesn't mean you know anything about a character. Look at Mider for example. mider is an idiot

Thanos_6383
Glad to have people on here like King Kam big grin

UltimateStryfe
yeah

who?-kid
Well, Maestro can't say I didn't try lol.

Mider
who you calling an idiot i never did anything to you kam so leave my name out of your comments and grow up godscribe i dont resort to childish remarks as much as you and your five year old education level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.