-=- Presidential Address -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie

H. S. 6
I didn't even watch it.

BlackSunshine
dont care wink

DarkC
Mehh.

JacopeX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPu19jOcJF4&feature=Recent&page=1&t=t&f=b

laughing

AOR
laughing

Spawn_Master

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
(...)

..He also made up sh*t about putting motion detectors on the Mexican border. I mean, wtf? laughing

Uhh... Canada - U.S. has that no expression

He was also saying that all imigrants will have BioMetric ID Cards... Sorta reminded me of the Jews with the Star System on there cloths.

Dispite that this is somewhat more concealed.

AOR
Originally posted by AOR
laughing

Oh my kdfsjdfjsidjsnv

Inspirational Messages

C-Dic
He can do whatever he want. FOX was cool enough to bump "24" to 8:20, so that nobody missed anything..and that's all I care about.

Brand 'em, tag 'em, do whatever. "24" is being shown in its entirity.

YEE HAW!

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Uhh... Canada - U.S. has that no expression

He was also saying that all imigrants will have BioMetric ID Cards... Sorta reminded me of the Jews with the Star System on there cloths.

Dispite that this is somewhat more concealed. I knew that the U.S.-Canadian border had that, but with Mexicans? A bit extreme erm

Koala MeatPie
I knew that the U.S.-Canadian border had that, but with Mexicans? A bit extreme erm

? Why is it not extream for the CAN - US border but it is for Mexican Border?

Spawn_Master
? Why is it not extream for the CAN - US border but it is for Mexican Border? Well, for the Canadians, it's not illegal to head into the U.S. without paperwork, but for the Mexicans, they can only head there if they have certain ID cards and certain papers. If they don't, their gonna get kicked out. That's all I have to say, I may be wrong, but this is what I know..

Koala MeatPie
Well, for the Canadians, it's not illegal to head into the U.S. without paperwork, but for the Mexicans, they can only head there if they have certain ID cards and certain papers. If they don't, their gonna get kicked out. That's all I have to say, I may be wrong, but this is what I know..

Then wouldn't Placing Motion detectors on the Mexico border be a GOOD idea?

If its harder to pas threw the Mexican border into the U.S. of course people are going to try to sneak threw more then the easy passing Canadian boarder.

Spawn_Master
Then wouldn't Placing Motion detectors on the Mexico border be a GOOD idea?

If its harder to pas threw the Mexican border into the U.S. of course people are going to try to sneak threw more then the easy passing Canadian boarder. Why not just build a wall instead? it's easier to keep track of the way the Mexicans are going erm

How would they get to Canada? Are they going to try taking ships over through the west side of the U.S. and land on the west coast of Canada? Sounds reasonable, but how would the Canadians let them pass, huh?

Koala MeatPie
Why not just build a wall instead? it's easier to keep track of the way the Mexicans are going erm

How would they get to Canada? Are they going to try taking ships over through the west side of the U.S. and land on the west coast of Canada? Sounds reasonable, but how would the Canadians let them pass, huh?

Are you an Idiot or Just Dumb?

The Pople ALREADY inside Canada would not have as much trouble passing the Boarder into The U.S. as the Mexicans do.

Thus it makes mroe sense to place More Security on the MExican Boarder.

Plus Motion detectors cost MUCH less then a "Great Wall" and by having motion detectors you can actually catch people who are inclind into sneaking in, thus giving leads to possible human smuggling rings / underground railroads, not only that but they catch criminals and such and such.

Spawn_Master
Wow, your calling me an idiot because I actually care about the political problems of the world? That's sad dude, REALLY sad..no

All I'm saying is, if their gonna get in through a second way, what ports in Canada are gonna allow them into their country? Us Canadians aren't that willing to just let strangers haul their luggage into our country..

NineCoronas
Are you an Idiot or Just Dumb?

The Pople ALREADY inside Canada would not have as much trouble passing the Boarder into The U.S. as the Mexicans do.

Thus it makes mroe sense to place More Security on the MExican Boarder.

Plus Motion detectors cost MUCH less then a "Great Wall" and by having motion detectors you can actually catch people who are inclind into sneaking in, thus giving leads to possible human smuggling rings / underground railroads, not only that but they catch criminals and such and such. You're an ignorant fool.

Wow, your calling me an idiot because I actually care about the political problems of the world? That's sad dude, REALLY sad..no

All I'm saying is, if their gonna get in through a second way, what ports in Canada are gonna allow them into their country? Us Canadians aren't that willing to just let strangers haul their luggage into our country.. You should head over to the GDF and view anything with the word "Immigrant" in it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by NineCoronas
You're an ignorant fool.

(...)

Riiiiight and you know mroe then me, Do yourself a favour and instead of throwing insults around actually prove you're worth a damned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.