Lion-O & He-man vs. Goliath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Lion-O from ThunderCats, He-man from Masters of the Universe vs. Goliath from Gargoyles.

This is Eye Of Odin Goliath

http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2005/149/2/2/Eye_of_Odin_Goliath_by_MasterOniHunter.jpg

Basically he has all the powers of Odin, and actually defeated Odin in a fight. Could He-man and Lion-O at their best defeat the Lord of the Gargoyles

Psyquis52
It's a very intersting fight but I think the combined might of Lion-O and He-Man is a bit too much for him.

Adam_PoE
He-Man.

Tallis
Golaith is basically a god in this form. He could freeze Lion-O and hurl lighting at He-man

He-guy88
well by facts id say he-man cause his sword gives him infanit power and that makes him the most powerful man in the universe

jinzin
zarathos owns all of these guys...

He-guy88
well i dont know if ur up on thundercats but on one of the eps lino fights mumm-ra who has the most powerful sword ever created excaliber he used it to destroy the eye of thundara then when merlin learned of this he came to linos aid and fixed the eye by replunishing it with the power of excalbur the it became linos so it was of know more use he through it back to the lady of the lake so the combined power of his sword and hemans would tear him in half

jinzin
are you talking to me?

about zarathos?

cause that's who I'm talking about, and zarathos makes skeletor and mummra look like girl scouts...

in diapers...

sucking on lollypops...

He-guy88
yes but the combined full power of both the sword of eterina and the sword of omens i veary much debout a god could live through that

jinzin
I don't however doubt zarathos could...

He-guy88
are u sayin that cause hes more powerful then the gods or because u like him

jinzin
maybe i do like him....

maybe i do.... shifty

He-guy88
hey i like gargoyles use ta watchem back in 2000's but even if i like someone better then some one else i still go with the one that is the winner by facts that iv seen

jinzin
Originally posted by He-guy88
hey i like gargoyles use ta watchem back in 2000's but even if i like someone better then some one else i still go with the one that is the winner by facts that iv seen

lol.. dude I'm just being silly... zarathos isn't even in this debate...

but really.. zarathos would murder everyone in this thread if he had to.

Rick/Genis
I say the Living Tribunal wins stick out tongue

jinzin
mad

not if zarathos hires godzilla as backup he don't!

Rick/Genis
ouch!!! You have a point!

jinzin
damned right yes
the guy invented the wheel for god's sakes

Rick/Genis
don't forget the pimp cane! Never forget the pimp cane...

jinzin
he owned that shit!

Rick/Genis
laughingrolling on floor laughinglaughing

Azure
well...I can see you guys are having a point-less conversation.

Back to the topic, I think Goliath wolud defeat He-Man if he was by himself...as far as I'm cocerned, He-Man is a sissy, but I have no idea who Lion-O is...

Besides, Raistlin Majere could kick EVERYBODY'S asses!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.