Cyclops & Daredevil vs. Capt. America & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* Cyke - got powerful optic blasts, got spatial awareness ability, a good strategist & tactician, good in hand-to-hand combat even with eyes closed...

* DD - got exceptional agility, reflexes and quickness, got radar senses, got a multi-purpose billy-club, good in martial arts...

* Cap - got an indestructible shield, peak human in all aspects, outstanding leadership skills, exceptional fighting ability...

* Logan - got adamantium-laced skeleton, got adamantium claws, excellent healing factor, got good sense of smell & hearing, master of many forms of martial arts, got berserker rage that increases his abilities...

* you can add some of their official abilities if i lack some...

* it's Cyke & DD against Cap & Logan... Cyke & DD got edge on firepower, spatial awareness & radar senses... Cap & Logan got edge on tough weapons and exceptional melee fighting... who wins?

StyleTime
Cyclops wins. Daredevil watches.

braz
yea Cyke n DD take it. distance beats melee fighting.

peejayd
cool

Comicbook_kid
This is a good fight...but I really have to give it to Cap and Wolverine in the end....here's how....

Cap blocks Cyke's blasts with his shield until he can get close enough to decapitate him with his shield....Daredevil holds Wolverine at bay for awhile, but it's all over when Wolverine gets close enough to get one good slice (which is all he needs)....and makes the "Man without fear" the "Man without a head"....

Cyclops and Daredevil BOTH get decapitated... Cap and Wolverine eventually take this....

peejayd
* Cyke can hit both Cap and Logan... easier for DD to take on Cap or Logan... as Cyke can blow away the other, Cyke can help DD... IMO, Cyke and DD wins...

The Fake Macoy
I really don't see any way that they can dodge Cyke's shots. Cyke and DD would win this.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I really don't see any way that they can dodge Cyke's shots. Cyke and DD would win this.

Who said anything about trying to dodge the blasts....CAP HAS A SHIELD!!!!!!!! It's what Cap does.... Not just any shield, but it can take the blast of an H-bomb to boot....Cap shields the optic blasts until he can get close up to Cyke...somersaults over his head and *SSSLLLLASH*......

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This is a good fight...but I really have to give it to Cap and Wolverine in the end....here's how....

Cap blocks Cyke's blasts with his shield until he can get close enough to decapitate him with his shield....Daredevil holds Wolverine at bay for awhile, but it's all over when Wolverine gets close enough to get one good slice (which is all he needs)....and makes the "Man without fear" the "Man without a head"....

Cyclops and Daredevil BOTH get decapitated... Cap and Wolverine eventually take this....

Yea, that might work. Since, ya know, Cyclops is a comatose vegetable now apparently.

^--Sarcasm, if you couldn't guess.

Cuz Cyke is really just going to stand there and let something like that happen. My God, people think Scott is a retard with optic blasts. Cyke can take both of them out by himself really. First, he can blast Wolverine to injure him immediately, then focus on Cap. If Cap blocks the blasts, Cyke can angle and deflect a shot in order to hit Cap behind the shield. This isn't anything new for Scott.

Wolverine comes back. He gets blasts again. A few more times, too, if Cyke feels like it. DD neck chops Wolvie. And perhaps a few more deadly moves. Cyke blasts Cap and Wolvie again.

Basically, in short, Cyke and DD win.

Comicbook_kid
You honestly think it would be that easy for Cyclops to get a hit on Captain America??? The man dodges enemy fire for a living...and dodging laser blasts is nothing new to Cap. He was doing it before Cyclops was even alive....Cap has the experience and Cap knows all the tricks...and if Cyclops does manage to hit him (which isn't likely IMO), Cap's got some VERY good resistant armor under that costume of his...it could take a few laser zings without causing too much injury to Cap himself...and God help Cyclops if Cap gets close enough to him to physically hurt him!!

Too be honest, I can actually see it going either way though...just depends on the scenario and the writer, but I like to think that Cap and Wolverine would eventually take the win....Cyke and DD have a good offense, but Cap and Wolverine have a good offense AND a BETTER defense!!!!!!

Metalmanx
You honestly think it would be that easy for Cyclops to get a hit on Captain America??? The man dodges enemy fire for a living...and dodging laser blasts is nothing new to Cap. He's been doing it longer than Cyclops has been alive....Cap knows all the tricks...and if Cyclops does manage to hit him (which isn't likely IMO), Cap's got some VERY good resistant armor under that costume of his...it could take a few laser zings without causing too much injury to Cap himself...and God help Cyclops if Cap gets close enough to him to physically hurt him!!

Sigh...

Cyclops's optic blasts cracked Onslaughts armor. It also destroys Sentinels and punches large holes through steel. If and when Cyke hits Cap, he's going to die. Probably with some decent-sized hole going through his body.

Secondly, Cap dodges most things. I don't think he's tried to take on the insanely accurate, insanely powerful, insanely fast optic blasts of Cyclops's. Cyke can blast a leg, an arm, or anythin in view. And then ricochet his blasts to hit Cap behind the shield.

Comicbook_kid
"Cracked Onslaught's armor"? "Punched holes thru steel"? So what???...Hulk has done those things too, and Cap has taken Hulk-level punches before from behind his shield...so, Cap will easily block Cyclop's blasts just long enough to get close enough to Cyke to take his head off...

C'mon Cap (& Wolvey) fans...back me up here and explain to these non-believers why Cap and Wolverine would take this....they just don't seem to want to believe this is possible....

Soleran
LOL Cyclops blasts a huge pit between DD and Cyclops and Wolverine and Cap then takes his time picking them off!

diabloman
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2036/wolverinecaptainamerica9od.jpg

they win

He-guy88
i have to say cap and logan cause caps sheild is adamantiom and vibrianeum it blocks everything

Soleran
I still say Cyclops blasts a huge circle around them and picks off the team BAM Cyclops wins yet again!

Metalmanx
"Cracked Onslaught's armor"? "Punched holes thru steel"? So what???...Hulk has done those things too, and Cap has taken Hulk-level punches before from behind his shield...so, Cap will easily block Cyclop's blasts just long enough to get close enough to Cyke to take his head off...

C'mon Cap (& Wolvey) fans...back me up here and explain to these non-believers why Cap and Wolverine would take this....they just don't seem to want to believe this is possible....

I said nothing about Cyke's blasts hitting the shield. You mentioned that Cap wears armor aside from just carrying the shield that would protect him. I countered with evidence showing that Cap would become swiss cheese if he took even a half-powered blasts from Cyke.

peejayd
* nice... underrated guys against the overrated... it's really on to me... wink

* i agree with metalmanx, Cyke & DD wins... Cyke's blasts would be the great factor... and the bearer really is damn accurate... wink

A.J
cap and worly take it

nimrod009
I voted for Cyclops and Daredevil. I think, as already mentioned, Cyclops' optic blasts make the difference here.

Marvel Boy
Cap & Wolvie, Because cyclops is a nerd

A.J
caps got his sheild as well and worlverine can block cap or cap can dodge until gtes sheild back

GODSCRIBE
Cyclops blasts do make the difference here. Wolverine can be knocked out with extreme concussive force. He'd be sidelined while Cyke and Daredevil take care of Ms. America.

Cyke and Murdock 8/10.

A.J
nah say cap and worler 7 out of 10 i mean im not big fan of them but i know how good they r

Chad_Castle
Why DD?He is probably the worst hero there is!But Cyk and DD still win anyway.Do you think that Cap is going to get a chance to get close.Firstly Cyk will kill Wolverine by burning every inch of him that is not adamantium!Secondy Cyk will turn his blast down a few notches.Just strong enough to make Cap burn.Cap blocks with his shield,meanwhile DD will get to the otherside of Cap and do whatever it is he does.Cap is then trapped.Either try and take on DD and get incinerated or keep blocking and get knocked out by DD and his stick and then get incinerated!

Comicbook_kid
One of the major factors in this battle is the scenario...where the fight takes place is going to determine who walks away from this the winner. If they're fighting out in an open area with nothing around, Cap and Wolverine are going to have a harder time winning. If they're fighting somewhere like in a jungle, Cap and Wolverine will take this a lot easier. Wolverine and Cap know how to use the jungle and it's surroundings to their advantage. They know how to use guerrilla warfare, military tactics, and boobytraps to throw off Cyclops and D.D.

Cap has beat the living crap outta D.D. once before with ease, (Cap #376) and he'd do it again this time...he'd beat Daredevil to a pulp and while Cap finishes rearranging D.D.'s face, Cyclops arrives (after losing Wolverine in the jungle) and turns his attention to helping his friend...and blasts Cap with his optic blasts. Cap dodges some, but still gets zapped...knocking him down...while Cyclops gets ready to deliver another lethal blast; but before Cyclops can fire another shot, he feels an excruciating pain jab thru his back; Cyke looks down to see three claws protruding out of his stomach covered with his own intestines.

Wolverine emerges from the shadows, covered in camoflagued mud, after waiting for the right moment to strike...

"Ya never did have the guts to beat me before Bub, and ya sure don't have em' now......game's over pretty-boy...!!!!!!!"

peejayd
One of the major factors in this battle is the scenario...where the fight takes place is going to determine who walks away from this the winner. If they're fighting out in an open area with nothing around, Cap and Wolverine are going to have a harder time winning.

* they lose in that scenario, obviously... wink

If they're fighting somewhere like in a jungle, Cap and Wolverine will take this a lot easier. Wolverine and Cap know how to use the jungle and it's surroundings to their advantage. They know how to use guerrilla warfare, military tactics, and boobytraps to throw off Cyclops and D.D.

* who said anything about boobytraps? Cap & Logan only got their shield and claws respectively... wink

* jungle or not, Cyke & DD got better chances of winning... Cyke got spacial awareness ability and DD got radar senses and quick reflexes to boot... wink

Cap has beat the living crap outta D.D. once before with ease, (Cap #376) and he'd do it again this time...he'd beat Daredevil to a pulp and while Cap finishes rearranging D.D.'s face, Cyclops arrives (after losing Wolverine in the jungle) and turns his attention to helping his friend...and blasts Cap with his optic blasts. Cap dodges some, but still gets zapped...knocking him down...while Cyclops gets ready to deliver another lethal blast; but before Cyclops can fire another shot, he feels an excruciating pain jab thru his back; Cyke looks down to see three claws protruding out of his stomach covered with his own intestines.

* ain't gonna happen... Cyke can blast Cap & Logan in mere seconds before they knew it... wink

* and if it's in the jungle, Cap will never know when DD may attack him... while Cyke continues to pulverize Logan until his flesh separated from his adamantium bones... wink

* with Logan out of action, Cap will be overwhelmed by Cyke & DD... DD hits nerve shots on Cap leaving him numb... then Cyke blasts his head off... laughing

Wolverine emerges from the shadows, covered in camoflagued mud, after waiting for the right moment to strike...

"Ya never did have the guts to beat me before Bub, and ya sure don't have em' now......game's over pretty-boy...!!!!!!!"

* out of nowhere, a half billy-club flies directly towards Logan, sensing this, Logan dodges, thus alerting Cyke of Logan's presence...

* Logan: DD got me, but you ain't, bub! <runs and rushes close to slash Cyke>

* Cyke: always rushing and never thinking... that's what you do best, mr.james howlett... you've got such an awful name too, it's maybe better if you had your memories thoroughly forgotten...

* Cyke pivots and dodges Logan's attack, trips him in the process and buries him in the ground with the optic blast... laughing

Drifter
I wonder which team would have better teamwork? Cap and Wolvie have joined forces before on several occasions. However they have clashing personalities, and sometimes get on each other nerves. On the other hand, Cyke and DD, as far as I know, have barely met. But they have very similar personalities, so they could get along extremely well.

peejayd
* even in the teamwork category, i still vouch for Cyke & DD... wink

StyleTime
Originally posted by peejayd
* even in the teamwork category, i still vouch for Cyke & DD... wink The only teamwork even required by them is Daredevil moving out of the way in time for Cyclop's blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.