the punisher vs the juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
punisher gets 2 weeks prep

Tron
What did Punisher ever do to you? huh

Nightstick
This would have to be an incredible well planned and executed op, even for the Punisher. Not saying he couldn't do it, but it'd be a hell of a tricky hit. One where if things even went slightly wrong he has a good chance ending up as a pile of goo.

diabloman
juggy would punish punisher

Up In Flames
Originally posted by superkronick92
punisher gets 2 weeks prep

This is by far the dumbest matchup i've ever heard of. So give the punisher time for prep.... 2 days.... 2 months.... 2 years.... 2 decades.... 2 centuries..... he'd still get the beating of his life!

KillAll
does juggernaut even notice the attack??? if so, punisher dies. this wouldnt be a slow torturous death either. juggernaut would be ANGRY for him even wasting his time.

grey fox
Punisher get's pimp-slapped to death....

Psyquis52
Wow. So the Punisher grabs a nuke and a few high-tech toys he takes from Forge and then goes to work.

He drops the nuke on Juggernaut in the middle of a deserted island and then zooms in and blast him with a gun meant to stop the Hulk and continues blasting and blasting and blasting and then...

He gets hit. Game over. Juggernaut wins. This wasn't fun for anyone.

roughrider
Someone close this idiotic thread. What the f**k?

grey fox
Was I the only one who thought 'Punisher kills the marvel universe' was a big 'ol crock of shit ?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Wow. So the Punisher grabs a nuke and a few high-tech toys he takes from Forge and then goes to work.

He drops the nuke on Juggernaut in the middle of a deserted island and then zooms in and blast him with a gun meant to stop the Hulk and continues blasting and blasting and blasting and then...

He gets hit. Game over. Juggernaut wins. This wasn't fun for anyone.
The Destroyer was meant to stop Celestials. The Hulk-and-Thor-busters were meant to stop Hulk-and-Thor. I have a hard time believing a nuke followed up by Punisher unloading confetti shells from a gun he thought would stop Hulk is going to stop Juggernaut. Not classic Juggernaut anyway.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Was I the only one who thought 'Punisher kills the marvel universe' was a big 'ol crock of shit ?

No, you wasn't...

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The Destroyer was meant to stop Celestials. The Hulk-and-Thor-busters were meant to stop Hulk-and-Thor. I have a hard time believing a nuke followed up by Punisher unloading confetti shells from a gun he thought would stop Hulk is going to stop Juggernaut. Not classic Juggernaut anyway.

He wasn't being serious , it was a satirical take on the most powerful attack punisher could possibly commence upon Jugg's

Swanky-Tuna
He wasn't being serious , it was a satirical take on the most powerful attack punisher could possibly commence upon Jugg's
Reading the last line of things is for suckers.

grey fox

...and that's why Swanky has to pay a stupidly large amount of interest on his credit card.

Because ....

....So he didn't see the big BIG text stating 'with an interest of 46%' .

big grin

Swanky-Tuna
...and that's why Swanky has to pay a stupidly large amount of interest on his credit card.

Because ....

big grin
Joke's on them. I don't read the total at the bottom of my bill so I don't pay. Why I know it's there to begin with when I don't read it is a mystery.

grey fox

Damn you .

laughing

outarddwarf
I will personally see to the total destruction of superkronic92 for toping my top ten acts of dumbassery for the week. what horrible shame he has rote!

Rewmac
Juggy would pown The Punisher and than put some girls clothes on him and make him work on the streets big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

badabing
Frank should use the 2 weeks of prep and visit a tropical island. At least he'd be able to enjoy his last 2 weeks on Earth. Juggy would own him.

bean_machine

I loved it to death and read it several times. I mean using a Colt M-4 carbine to make mince meat out of Spiderman is hillarious. I mean it doesn't get that much better for me, besides shooting Captain in the Back of the head with a glock 17. LMFAO.

bean_machine

I loved it and read it several times. I mean it doesn't get any better than making mince meat out of Spiderman with a Colt M-4 carbine, except for shooting Captain in the back of the head with a glock 17 that was hilarious. LMFAO.

superkronick92
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I will personally see to the total destruction of superkronic92 for toping my top ten acts of dumbassery for the week. what horrible shame he has rote!

say that to my face.(by the way, its kronicK, with a K) if you are going to call me a dumbass, at least get my name right

Tron
Lets not go there this week people, please.

He-guy88
yeah jug got this cause punshier realy cat hurt him unless he gets his helment off and that still would be easy or afect him much

Tron
Juggernaut could give him his helmet and it won't matter. Juggernaut's head's only vulnerable to psychics, otherwise it's just as durable as the rest of his body.

He-guy88
yeah thats y i said wouldent afect him

MrHeavySilence
Not much Frank can do..

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Not much Frank can do..

That's the understatement of the century....

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure they could go drinkin' or something.

AJ4LIFE
I'm sure they could go drinkin' or something. and have a drinking contest and drink himself to death trying to beat juggs,

Tron
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah thats y i said wouldent afect him

Correction: You said it wouldn't effect him much, when in actuality, it wouldn't effect him at all.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Tron
Correction: You said it wouldn't effect him much, when in actuality, it wouldn't effect him at all. Agreed...
Guys:
Juggernaut is totally invulnerable to physical attacks in his Classic state or just say current coz he is nearly back to that state...If he starts walking into a certain direction he is unstoppable...And yeah the strenght...

grey fox
Punisher can do NOTHING , to harm and stop the Juggernaut by himself.

Except a 'who can kill themselves quickest' match.

Tassadar
Why do you hate the Punisher? Did a man in a t-shirt with a skull on it touch you innaproprietly when you were a child? Do you hate how jgiant types? Were your parents drug dealers?
Juggernaut wins 10/10 unless its written by Garth Ennis, we all know how that would end.....

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Why do you hate the Punisher? Did a man in a t-shirt with a skull on it touch you innaproprietly when you were a child? Do you hate how jgiant types? Were your parents drug dealers?
Juggernaut wins 10/10 unless its written by Garth Ennis, we all know how that would end.....

Please , don't try to infuriate me son . Better people then you have tried and failed.

But since I'm in a good mood I'll answer your 'questions'.

I don't hate punisher , I think he's a very capable STREET LEVEL CHARACTER unfortunately other people seem to ignore where his appropriate ranking is and place him with heavy hitters such as Cyclops , Ironman and the various other mid-top level character's.
No , no one has ever touched me inappropriately . Although i noticed you've asked me this before . Do you have some sort of obsession with asking people whether they have been touched inappropriately ?
Jgiant's typing style is slightly annoying . I can admit , but i don't let peoples spelling errors get in the way of their character traits. Take Aj for example , he's a good friend of mine and his typing skills are on par with 8888's
No my parents were ordinary people.

A.J
Please , don't try to infuriate me son . Better people then you have tried and failed.

go fox Happy Dance dont question the fox god laughing true i never have once saw fox get mad hes great lol

He-guy88
i gotta say punisher is perrty awsome but not on the same lv with jugg sorry

JUGG wins

outarddwarf
superkronick92 I appologize for misspelling your name. Oh, and i wasn't calling you a dumba$$ i was saying that you participated in an act of dumba$$ery. Which happens to all of us at times like i was just peeved that someone would make this thread sorry for the "destruction" thing which was an act of dumba$$ery in itself because just how would i go about destroying you when i don't know you or anything about you. See even i make acts of dumba$$ery.

Grimm22
Give punisher the power cosmic stick out tongue

Hulk_Power

Because ....

big grin

hysterical

Soujaboy
and he'd still probably lose

jgiant
Juggernaut wins 10/10 unless its written by Garth Ennis, we all know how that would end..... you respect pun and i like that...Originally posted by grey fox

I don't hate punisher , I think he's a very capable STREET LEVEL CHARACTER unfortunately other people seem to ignore where his appropriate ranking is and place him with heavy hitters such as Cyclops , Ironman and the various other mid-top level character's.
No , no one has ever touched me inappropriately . Although i noticed you've asked me this before . Do you have some sort of obsession with asking people whether they have been touched inappropriately ?
Jgiant's typing style is slightly annoying . I can admit , but i don't let peoples spelling errors get in the way of their character traits. Take Aj for example , he's a good friend of mine and his typing skills are on par with 8888's
how is my typing bad/annoying? I got nothin against grey fox other than he hates punisher, but thats cool, its america...well at least where i am and we believe people are entitled to there opinions and there freedom of speech...

superkronick92
Originally posted by outarddwarf
superkronick92 I appologize for misspelling your name. Oh, and i wasn't calling you a dumba$$ i was saying that you participated in an act of dumba$$ery. Which happens to all of us at times like i was just peeved that someone would make this thread sorry for the "destruction" thing which was an act of dumba$$ery in itself because just how would i go about destroying you when i don't know you or anything about you. See even i make acts of dumba$$ery.

glad thats settled,since I to am a chuck norris fan we needn't argue over "dumba$$ery"

ps. chuck norris owns them both, a rounghouse kick from chuck norris is enough to put god in his place

ThePittman
Maybe with the new Juggernaut and with Longshot pulling the trigger, but after he heals he better be in timbuckto. big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by ThePittman
Maybe with the new Juggernaut and with Longshot pulling the trigger, but after he heals he better be in timbuckto. big grin Love the sig, name, avatar...finally a pitt fan, pitts the fukin man...have any idea when pitt/darkness is comin out?

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
you respect pun and i like that... how is my typing bad/annoying? I got nothin against grey fox other than he hates punisher, but thats cool, its america...well at least where i am and we believe people are entitled to there opinions and there freedom of speech...

Your lack of capitals is occasionally annoying.

jgiant
Your lack of capitals is occasionally annoying. understood...

Tassadar

Happy Dance I feel good now that Ive made someone angry on these boards! Relax, Im just playing around, and when did I ask you 2 before? And as for the top statement, what makes you think you know me?

derrty1
honestly i love the punisher but ....JUGGERNUAT come on thats unfair jugernuat would crush his friggin skull

grey fox
Happy Dance I feel good now that Ive made someone angry on these boards! Relax, Im just playing around, and when did I ask you 2 before? And as for the top statement, what makes you think you know me?

Notice the word 'Try' , indicating that you haven't yet infuriated me.
And the 'inappropriately one you asked a few other people including me, I know you (or at least the way that you act on here) Ergo I infer from your behavior.

branhole
whats the point of this thread?

braz
u know, the punisher might actually have a chance at this. two weeks prep?
hmm lets see. get the most powerful ICBM in the world with nothing but H-bombs in it. and drop it on Juggys fat head...! hah eek!

...can nuclear weapons harm the Juggernaut? confused

newjak86
Frank walks into the conference room on his cell phone. He arrived ten minutes late why because he's the punisher whose gonna mess with him.

Taking his seat the agent tells him they will pay 30 million for this fight and that he get two weeks of prep not just any prep but any resource he wants no matter what and that he gets all the info on the guy even his grandmother's maiden name.

"Let me get this straight I get to weeks prep and any weapons and explosives I want this is going to be easy I'm the Punisher." Frank goes to sign without even reading the name of the oppenent. The agent is trying to tell him something Frank just tells him to shut up he is the punisher he can beat anyone.

After signing the agent just stares at him and says he is the bravest man he has eer known.
Frank: Why is that
Agent: Just read the name for facing and you'll see why.

Frank looks at the name and all of a sudden the agent sees Frank's face turn pale. The name on the contract is the unstoppable JUGGERNAUT

Frank goes to try and tare the contact but the agent pulls it way before he can and says sorry you signed it you've got to fight.

Frank then uses his two weeks of prep to find inner harmony and make his peace wit god.

branhole
in 2 weeks prep he can just get the x men, hey thats a resource, isnt it.

braz
Originally posted by branhole
in 2 weeks prep he can just get the x men, hey thats a resource, isnt it.

yea, if u ask me, if i was big pun, id call up my boy A-pac(Apocalypse) and see whats up wit the C-dawg(Cable) laughing

branhole
thats hella cool.

Darth Martin
Juggernaut.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher killed the marvel universe including the juggernaut lol

Tassadar
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3

I was hopeing no one would bring that up.............

batdude123
How does Punisher stand a chance against somebody like Juggernaut even with two weeks of prep?

grey fox

That ...'book' (If you could call it that) was perhaps the biggest pile of shit ever written. I wouldn't even wipe my dog's ass with that thing.

batdude123
laughing

Tassadar
Notice the word 'Try' , indicating that you haven't yet infuriated me.
And the 'inappropriately one you asked a few other people including me, I know you (or at least the way that you act on here) Ergo I infer from your behavior.

1) You seem kinda pissed off right now, relax, get laid, if I can, you can (believe me, in the dictionary their is as picture of me next to the word nerd)
2) Can you tell me which thread, cuz I honestly dont remember asking if anyone was molested before now, if you cant thats okay
3) It is impossible to create an accurate summation of anothers behavior patterns from the way they speak/type on the internet, you have only one source of information, and it happens to be the one source of communication in which it is easiest to lie and get away with it, therefore you know me as well as I know you : not at all

JohnnyDo3
come on people punisher killed the whole marvel universe and that means including juggernaut RIP juggie

JohnnyDo3
Frank will beat anyone because I SAY SO

Black Adam
Punisher dies. give him year of prep he still dies.

grey fox
Frank will beat anyone because I SAY SO

Well guess what ? I say your full of shit . Although unlike you I don't need to say i'm right to know that I am.

1) You seem kinda pissed off right now, relax, get laid, if I can, you can (believe me, in the dictionary their is as picture of me next to the word nerd)
2) Can you tell me which thread, cuz I honestly don't remember asking if anyone was molested before now, if you cant thats okay
3) It is impossible to create an accurate summation of anothers behavior patterns from the way they speak/type on the internet, you have only one source of information, and it happens to be the one source of communication in which it is easiest to lie and get away with it, therefore you know me as well as I know you : not at all

I'm not pissed off , I honestly can't remember since it's been a few weeks since you asked me that question and ok.

batdude123
*to Black Adam* Agreed. yes

JohnnyDo3
well u are full of shit too Punisher will beat Juggernaut it doesnt matter what u say for me Punisher kills em all

grey fox
well u are full of shit too Punisher will beat Juggernaut it doesnt matter what u say for me Punisher kills em all

laughing

How , give me one viable reason how Punisher can beat Juggernaut. Otherwise shut the hell up and stop raving about PKMU .

JohnnyDo3
well I can kick both of ur asses u and juggernaut beating juggernaut is easier i'll just rip the comic book containing juggernaut

batdude123
well I can kick both of ur asses u and juggernaut beating juggernaut is easier i'll just rip the comic book containing juggernaut

no expression

grey fox

Boy , you couldn't kick my ass if you tried ..and the Juggernaut ...laughing

JohnnyDo3
lol im trained to fight I train everyday im a pugilist how about u ur just a computer geek who loves juggernaut. Punisher wins because he has killer instinct while juggernaut is just a bully who beat up people who refuse to push back

grey fox
lol im trained to fight I train everyday im a pugilist how about u ur just a computer geek who loves juggernaut. Punisher wins because he has killer instinct while juggernaut is just a bully who beat up people who refuse to push back

Suuuuuuuure your a pugilist. I also have a platinum belt in kick-ass cool

Coincidently punisher may be a bully . But being a bully is better then being a Psychopath who roams the streets to kill people. Pun isn't any kind of hero. He's a murderer pure and simple.

JohnnyDo3
yup thats what I like about him he kills his enemy's unlike other so called heroes who never gets sick n tired fighting same old enemy over and over again. PUNISHER RULES

grey fox
yup thats what I like about him he kills his enemy's unlike other so called heroes who never gets sick n tired fighting same old enemy over and over again. PUNISHER RULES

Punisher dies easily.

Even Captain America could kick his ass....Hell Hawkeye could kick his ass !!!

roughrider
The fact that this thread has hit four pages, makes me wonder about the intelligence of the members here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Punisher finds a way to summon Galactus and become his new herold.

Then Punisher sneaks onto Galactus's ship and steals the ultimate nulifier. stick out tongue

JohnnyDo3
captain america well I respect captain america but still Punisher rules
and juggernaut sucks

grey fox
Oy Vey if one Fanboy wasn't enough....

Tron
come on people punisher killed the whole marvel universe and that means including juggernaut RIP juggie

Care to explain when and how in that comic he managed to kill Juggernaut? Your argument may sound a little more valid if you could do that (well, not really considering that What If's are not canon and don't make for good valid debates here, with few exceptions).

Well guess what ? I say your full of shit . Although unlike you I don't need to say i'm right to know that I am.

I'm not pissed off , I honestly can't remember since it's been a few weeks since you asked me that question and ok.

Do I really need to say anything about this? I sure hope not...

Ummmm, yeah, everyone Juggernaut goes after doesn't push back (X-Men, Hulk, Thor, Avengers, etc.)... roll eyes (sarcastic)

captain america well I respect captain america but still Punisher rules
and juggernaut sucks

Maybe, but Juggernaut still kills Punisher, and you still have yet to prove your argument.

Tassadar

Ok

To person saying Punisher can beat Juggernaut - PKtMU was noncanon, and the way he killed Juggernaut in it would not work

Lord Paradise
Even with prep, what could Castle put together to take down Juggs? Explosives would work on just about everyone else, yeah... but not Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.