female vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which female fighter can beat wolverine ?

hand to hand fight only. no powers

Tron
Elektra roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, possibly Black Canary, or Gamora, or Batgirl.

superman41082
Lots of girls you dork!!!!!!!!!!! Jean regularly psychic blasts him down when he gets too riled. Dude.... seriously...... lots of chicks............. Shame on you.........

diabloman
Originally posted by superman41082
Lots of girls you dork!!!!!!!!!!! Jean regularly psychic blasts him down when he gets too riled. Dude.... seriously...... lots of chicks............. Shame on you......... i just wanted to see others responses penisbreath

jrodslam
Lots of girls you dork!!!!!!!!!!! Jean regularly psychic blasts him down when he gets too riled. Dude.... seriously...... lots of chicks............. Shame on you.........

Did you see the part that said no powers?

riceroost
Well if no men can realistically beat Wolverine in hand to hand, then no woman should really be able to do it either.

Almost no one in comics has his diversity of training or his massive amounts of experience.

superman41082
Originally posted by jrodslam
Did you see the part that said no powers?

I just like giving this guy a hard time. He can be a jerk........

diabloman
ultraviolet can kick anyones ass. that movie was gay anyways but she does good fighting

diabloman
I just like giving this guy a hard time. He can be a jerk........ your that bored that you like to give others a hard time ? wow you spend your time wisely

superman41082
Originally posted by diabloman
your that bored that you like to give others a hard time ? wow you spend your time wisely

Dude, you say this while you're on a comic book vs forum.........

superman41082
Dude, you say this while you're on a comic book vs forum.........

Also, for the record, I said hard time. I didn't say that I don't like you. I give my brother a hard time, and he's my bro........... It's all in fun man...... even for dorks like you...........

diabloman
Dude, you say this while you're on a comic book vs forum......... this comicbook forums is discussing about comics if you can put your specs on and read. its not about insulting which i can tell you like to do. later on tonight ill find you a site that you will like. its all insults and put downs. forgot the name of the site. but il look for you

diabloman
Also, for the record, I said hard time. I didn't say that I don't like you. I give my brother a hard time, and he's my bro........... It's all in fun man...... even for dorks like you........... y am i a dork ? what have i done ?

Lucid Lui
Gamora

superman41082
y am i a dork ? what have i done ?

Dude...... sry, I call everyone dork. Really. I'm not trying to offend you, and I don't have anything against you. Seriously, I'm just messing around.

diabloman
forget about it

superman41082
Ok, I will, but please do the same yourself. Don't take me too seriously when I say stuff like that. I'd never try to purposely offend you, and there was nothing wrong with your post. I was poking fun at imaginary plot-holes in your post........... Really man........ I'm sorry..........

Swanky-Tuna
In a no powers fight he wouldn't really have the healing factor he's been using as a crutch all these years.

diabloman
Ok, I will, but please do the same yourself. Don't take me too seriously when I say stuff like that. I'd never try to purposely offend you, and there was nothing wrong with your post. I was poking fun at imaginary plot-holes in your post........... Really man........ I'm sorry.......... forget it. where cool now

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
In a no powers fight he wouldn't really have the healing factor he's been using as a crutch all these years. that something he cant control his healing factor. if he gets hit or something he heals automatically he doesnt have to do jack. so i guess your right there yah he does have a power.

Swanky-Tuna
that something he cant control his healing factor. if he gets hit or something he heals automatically he doesnt have to do jack. so i guess your right there yah he does have a power.
His claws, healing, enhanced senses, and his deceptively random strength and inability to lose are part of his powers.

diabloman
mystique almost kicked his butt in the movie

diabloman
His claws, healing, enhanced senses, and his deceptively random strength and inability to lose are part of his powers. his calws have nothing to do with his powers. thats his weapon.

diabloman
but of course the adamantium inside him makes his body almost industructable

MuffinmanMike
his calws have nothing to do with his powers. thats his weapon.

No you twit that's part of his powers.

And fine? Jean with the Phoenix Force vs Wolvie.
Well the Phoenix Force isn't Jeans power, Jean Grey is simply the embodiment of the Phoenix Force. That's all.

Or Wonder Woman. Her strength is her weapon.

You ****ing twit. God this is the kind of shit I expect from Wolvie8888. Make a retarded post expecting Wolvie to win "without powers" and then throwing excuse after excuse as to why certain powers don't count.

ExodusCloak
If no powers are allowed in this match, then Wolvey loses to everyone including Layla Miller. Without his healing factor Logan will die.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6223/healingfactor9mt.jpg

Fanboy
Supergirl Wonder Woman Batgirl before her brain was screwed up.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by riceroost
Well if no men can realistically beat Wolverine in hand to hand, then no woman should really be able to do it either.

*Ahem* Karate Kid can beat him.

Mantis would own Wolverine. Gamora would probably win too.

Shinkuu
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*Ahem* Karate Kid can beat him.

Mantis would own Wolverine. Gamora would probably win too. Wolverine's PIS/CIS beats Super Karate any day. Just ask Lobo.

Swanky-Tuna
his calws have nothing to do with his powers. thats his weapon.
His claws are part of his mutation, just like his healing and stuff.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
If no powers are allowed in this match, then Wolvey loses to everyone including Layla Miller. Without his healing factor Logan will die.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6223/healingfactor9mt.jpg
Did Wanda follow up "No more mutants" with "and make Emma look trampy and make Colossus look like a pinheaded manchild."?

ExodusCloak
His claws are part of his mutation, just like his healing and stuff.

Did Wanda follow up "No more mutants" with "and make Emma look trampy and make Colossus look like a pinheaded manchild."?

Lol, yeah I think you're right big grin it does seem as if Wanda mumbles something, after she says "No more mutants".
IMO Emma's best look is on her own cover of her miniseries.

Validus
Originally posted by Shinkuu
Wolverine's PIS/CIS beats Super Karate any day. Just ask Lobo.
Karate Kid has beaten people better than Lobo. big grin

Rewmac
Probably Elektra, but Wolvie has fought her...I could say yeah she could...Batgirl...noo...Those claws are sharp though....I can't think know...

capt it up
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Well the Phoenix Force isn't Jeans power, Jean Grey is simply the embodiment of the Phoenix Force. That's all.

You ****ing twit. God this is the kind of shit I expect from Wolvie8888. Make a retarded post expecting Wolvie to win "without powers" and then throwing excuse after excuse as to why certain powers don't count.
wtf did u just say about me u little shit?

capt it up
Originally posted by Tron
Elektra roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, possibly Black Canary, or Gamora, or Batgirl.
non of them.

elektra does not have the experience or the skills nor does black canary or gamora.

bat girl would get destroy it would not even be a fight.

samishe
Originally posted by capt it up
non of them.

elektra does not have the experience or the skills nor does black canary or gamora.

bat girl would get destroy it would not even be a fight.

Depend on which Batgirl we are talking about. She pwnes Batman in h2h.

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Depend on which Batgirl we are talking about. She pwnes Batman in h2h.
actauly thats not true.
she only pwns him due to her power. with out her power she only a decent fight nuthign special. batman would not even let her patrol after losing her power.

samishe
actauly thats not true.
she only pwns him due to her power. with out her power she only a decent fight nuthign special. batman would not even let her patrol after losing her power.

What power? I'm talking about Cassandra, she's just a better fighter than Bats.

capt it up
What power? I'm talking about Cassandra, she's just a better fighter than Bats.
i know who ur talken about. she has a power and that pwoer is she can read people attacks before they make them. when she lost this ability bats would not let her patrol since she was unable to take care of her self with out that ability.

samishe
i know who ur talken about. she has a power and that pwoer is she can read people attacks before they make them. when she lost this ability bats would not let her patrol since she was unable to take care of her self with out that ability.

I see, I know Wolvie would win h2h I only wanna say that it wont be a walk in the park for Wolvie.

Swanky-Tuna
Didn't someone who read the comic explain that the situation was she still had premo offense but her defense wasn't up to Batman's standards without her ability... it's not like she was helpless.

capt it up
Didn't someone who read the comic explain that the situation was she still had premo offense but her defense wasn't up to Batman's standards without her ability... it's not like she was helpless.
to my knowledge that was neevr explain.

also she was not helpless but robin or batman would mop the floor with her if she did not have that power. also batman would not let her patrol when she lsot her power becuase it was to dangerous for her.

capt it up
I see, I know Wolvie would win h2h I only wanna say that it wont be a walk in the park for Wolvie.
no power bat girl would get ruined she might put up a little fight at best.

with her powers she could be up a fight.

badabing
to my knowledge that was neevr explain.

also she was not helpless but robin or batman would mop the floor with her if she did not have that power. also batman would not let her patrol when she lsot her power becuase it was to dangerous for her.
Didn't we go through the Batgirl Cass thing before?

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Didn't we go through the Batgirl Cass thing before?
ya and we came to the conclusion that with out her powers she get ruined by batman or robin

badabing
ya and we came to the conclusion that with out her powers she get ruined by batman or fobin
Thanks. I thought that I was delirious from lack of sleep.

Swanky-Tuna
Consdering their record, getting beat by Batman or Robin isn't anything to be ashamed of. It's like getting beaten by Reed Richards.

capt it up
Consdering their record, getting beat by Batman or Robin isn't anything to be ashamed of. It's like getting beaten by Reed Richards.
true, but there more likly other that would ruin her as well.

also since she get ruined by robin with out her powers she stand zero chance of taking wolverine.

diabloman
i hate to admit it but i say elektra does control her body much faster when shes fighting more than wolvie.

diabloman
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

You ****ing twit. God this is the kind of shit I expect from Wolvie8888. Make a retarded post expecting Wolvie to win "without powers" and then throwing excuse after excuse as to why certain powers don't count. who the hell is wolvie8888 is ? your idol ?

Metalmanx

That's an ABILITY, not a POWER. To my understanding, she is a human, not a meta-human. She just appears to be meta because of her abilities. If you want to take away abilities as well, then we must take away all of Logan's martial arts abilities.

Metalmanx
who the hell is wolvie8888 is ? your idol ?

"wolverine8888" is now "capt it up", if you didn't already know.

DigiMark007
This thread has been reported 3 seperate times. And page 1 is basically a long pointless argument, and the rest isn't much better.

Closed.

....and I really hate Wolverine. Almost as I hate stupid posters who have to resort to swearing and bashing. But take him out of this forum and I'd barely have any work to do. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.