Who's the funniest character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Ok, this doesn't have to mean wit. I won't give a list, because I know of a few characters that I think are funny that most people don't, ie Superman and Batman...... Of course some people think they can be funny, but those two crack me up sometimes. Anyways, whether it be wit or individuality, who's the funniest????

Psyquis52
Green Arrow. The guy is such an unnecessary ass that it just cracks me up.

superman41082
lol..... yeah.... he is hilarious............ did you see that justice league episode when he was swinging down a rope onto a boat where some villians were trying to rob something, all the while humming his own theme music? i was dying.............

diabloman
joker #1

Psyquis52
Originally posted by superman41082
lol..... yeah.... he is hilarious............ did you see that justice league episode when he was swinging down a rope onto a boat where some villians were trying to rob something, all the while humming his own theme music? i was dying.............

That was great. I like him because he always says what I would want to say in a given situation. Like when they wanted to mind wipe Dr. Light and he punched Hawkman in the face. That was perfect.

meep-meep
Probably Dead-pool. Lobo is second.

diabloman
slapstick

Psyquis52
Darkseid. That guy is hilarious. Like the time he...wait.

No I meant that one thing he did where he killed...no that wasn't funny.

Remember the time he...that wasn't funny either. Nevermind.

superman41082
I'll just note, guys, that I think Thor is hilarious............ The guy is just so braggat. The funniest thing he does it talk crap to his opponents. I think it was Venom that he called a grotesque (something or another). I can't remember it was so long ago, but my cousin and I were laughing so hard for like an hr............. I think he called him a grotesque abomination................. lol

Ok moral of the story was that he called someone something really demeaning and went horse from laughing so hard.....

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by superman41082

What issue was this?

OMNIKINETIC
ALL OF THOSE GUYS ARE FUNNY...WOLVERINE AND REMY ARE TOO

juggernaut66666
deadpool

GODSCRIBE
Cyclops. He's so sarcastic and condescending that you can't help but laugh.

Swanky-Tuna
Deadpool and Spidey can be funny. It really depends on the mood and the writing. For all comedy really.

I found Xavier to be quite hilarious in the one HoM comic or whatever when he was on Genosha and tried to use his powers. "That totally hurt." I thought he turned into a valley girl.

ExodusCloak
The only comic book character that's ever made me laugh has to be Emma Frost, mainly because her lines are just so...can't think of the word.

"Jean Grey is a sacred cow. At least we agree on half of that."
"J. Jonah Jameson'll be tongue-kissing Spider-Man before the X-Men catch a little public favor."

Spidey and Deadpool are also pretty good. Then you get the weird looking ones like Daap who you can't help but laugh at.

ExodusCloak
Sorry about the double post, I hit the quote button by accident instead of the edit one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.