How I get off.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
When my girl and I,have sex I get her to bite me and sometimes get her to wear a bandanna and it totally gets me off smile

Leo.M
Edit bag

D-Double
Originally posted by Leo.M
Do you make her eat the banana afterwords? eek! laughing

I read it as "banana" too... laughing out loud

... and I found myself think'n, "How does she wear this banana?" hmm

Leo.M
Originally posted by D-Double
I read it as "banana" too... laughing out loud

... and I found myself think'n, "How does she wear this banana?" hmm

Holy sh!t, I'm out of it tonight laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by K.Diddy
When my girl and I,have sex I get her to bite me and sometimes get her to wear a bandanna and it totally gets me off smile
I hope she bites your penis off. (Just kidding) smile

Why do you write all of your sex stories and such into different threads? Why not just add them all into one thread?

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Why do you write all of your sex stories and such into different threads? Why not just add them all into one thread?

That is a good question....a better question though is....why the hell does that guy in your avi do....the dew.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Bardock42
That is a good question....a better question though is....why the hell does that guy in your avi do....the dew.
laughing out loud Beats me. I just found it somewhere and put it on here. I need a new one majorly but have had no luck in finding one that I want on here. erm

Bardock42
What kind of avatar do you want?

ILoveMyDaniel
Hmm...Something either dark and grungy, about hamsters, of about Love. heheh.

Fiann@
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Why do you write all of your sex stories and such into different threads? Why not just add them all into one thread? And then delete them all so that no more words will be typed that we can never un-read no

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Fiann@
And then delete them all so that no more words will be typed that we can never un-read no
Hahahah.

InigoMontoya
haha....maybe there should just be an *adult* forum.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by InigoMontoya
haha....maybe there should just be an *adult* forum.

He'd Never be aloud to post there for two reasons.

He Isn't an Adult

People would lose their hard on's reading his shit.

Leo.M
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.