sentry vs magestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
no prep
takes place in ny city
bloodlust is on

who wins

Psyquis52
Sentry.

joesha28
Majestros might win slimly.

AJ4LIFE
im still unsher why would he win

A.J
bump

DigiMark007
Majestic has more feats right now. And Terrax-ownage aside, I can't find a Sentry feat that would convince me otherwise.

marvelprince
Theortically speaking, if we accept all that is said about Sentry as fact he should win. However based on feats since Majestic has been around longer he would have more feats. Sentry has had some awesome showings against the Collective in NA 19

Skeets
Majestic curb stomps him as of now.

Juntai
Did anyone read any of this weeks DC comics?
DC comics in the back of them have the "DC Nation" where they update members on the goings on.
This weeks had "Didio's to-do-list" in place of a full page editiorial article. Because he was apperently taking a few days break now that the "Crisis on Juntai's Wallet" is over.

Anyways, the do list, one of the top ones

DC vs Wildstorm!

A.J
d.c wildistorm would be brillaint, i wanna see the marvel wildstorm crossover soooo badly

Skeets
Then it's gonna be Supes vs Majestic and for some reason Supes is gonna match him blow for blow something he shouldn't be able to do..........no

*hides from Juntai*..........ninja

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Then it's gonna be Supes vs Majestic and for some reason Supes is gonna match him blow for blow something he shouldn't be able to do..........no

*hides from Juntai*..........ninja If Captain Atom can put it to him, Supes is on a whole different playing field. Cap even mentioned Majestic not being on Supes' level, for example. wink

Who's the better matchup for Supes, Majestic, or Appollo?

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
If Captain Atom can put it to him, Supes is on a whole different playing field. Cap even mentioned Majestic not being on Supes' level, for example. wink
Which is just wrong......no

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Which is just wrong......no Of course, Superman always holds back, until he understands the situation. So an upset could be pulled in the meantime, but if it's anything like other companies crossovers, expect Supes to whoop pretty much every strongman-type character in Wildstorm.

A.J
Of course, Superman always holds back, until he understands the situation. So an upset could be pulled in the meantime, but if it's anything like other companies crossovers, expect Supes to whoop pretty much every strongman-type character in Wildstorm. yes

Validus
If Captain Atom can put it to him, Supes is on a whole different playing field. Cap even mentioned Majestic not being on Supes' level, for example. wink

Cap also mentions Majestic held back against him. Of course Majestic has been dying for awhile now and getting weaker as a result.

Besides that, I don't see why Majestic and Superman would fight anyway. Both of them are good friends.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Cap also mentions Majestic held back against him. Of course Majestic has been dying for awhile now and getting weaker as a result.

Besides that, I don't see why Majestic and Superman would fight anyway. Both of them are good friends. True.

Validus
Unless the Wildstorm revamp means a "new" Majestic. Anyone see Jim Lee's concept drawing for Majestic? Looks great with the helmet.

http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wct7jg.jpg

Skeets
He looks cool.........

Juntai
Agreed.

Is that the 'too Magneto' one he was talking about?
I dunno how... the centurian style helmet? Magneto didn't event that.
Hell, one of my characters on World of Warcraft wears a similar helmet, and a cape. lol.

He looks like a pimp like that, but he'd of course have to be with and without it.. Maybe give the helmet a purpose he doesn't always need to utilize... So he may look like that in at least a couple issues. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.