Savage Hulk vs Wolverine & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Under normal conditions with no PIS / CIS I think a Savage Hulk would wipe the floor with Wolverine AND Sabretooth, without too much trouble.

However, Hulk starts this fight restricted with carbonadium handcuffs, so the thunderclap is not an option unless he can break free. Wolverine and Sabretooth are called in and ordered to KILL him. Fight goes down in NYC.

Together, can they do it?

GODSCRIBE
carbonadium handcuffs? those are pretty damn strong. hed have to get to a certain level of rage before he could break them. logan could easily go into stealth mode and behead him from behind. i give sabe and wolverine the win because of the stipulation.

Rewmac
Hulk can win this....Sabretooth and Wolvie mess with him enough get too mad and wipes the floor with both...Hulk healing factor is still over Wolverine's or Sabretooth's under the normal circumastances....Savage Hulk enraged enough can break the hand cuffs...And if you cut,kick,punch someone he can get mad and that's Hulk's strenght...

Dinalfos
Really, a well written Hulk should be able to break those cuffs. But even if he couldn't, he would still defeat both of them. The can still stomp the ground to knock them off balance. Also, he could blow them away with his breath..

jrodslam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
carbonadium handcuffs? those are pretty damn strong. hed have to get to a certain level of rage before he could break them. logan could easily go into stealth mode and behead him from behind. i give sabe and wolverine the win because of the stipulation.

How think are the handcuffs? Regular police style but in carbonadium? Or are they the think Hulk restraint cuff?

If they are special Hulk restraint cuffs that are amde of carbonadium, i agree with you completely. But if they are police style but just made of carbonadium, Hulk breaks out with little difficulty.

Grimm22
Whats Sabertooth going to do here?

Seriously he's such a joke noawadays laughing

Rewmac
Catch Wolverine when he flies back coz Hulk kicked him big grin

supervenom
Originally posted by jrodslam
How think are the handcuffs? Regular police style but in carbonadium? Or are they the think Hulk restraint cuff?

If they are special Hulk restraint cuffs that are amde of carbonadium, i agree with you completely. But if they are police style but just made of carbonadium, Hulk breaks out with little difficulty.

What he said. Is this just on the wrists? Or is this tying both arms and legs?

Heck, even tied he can't be beaten by the two teaming up, free shots and all.

Savage Hulk? You've got to be kidding. He can scream and that will kill them.

nimrod009
Originally posted by supervenom
What he said. Is this just on the wrists? Or is this tying both arms and legs?

Heck, even tied he can't be beaten by the two teaming up, free shots and all.

Savage Hulk? You've got to be kidding. He can scream and that will kill them.

Police-style cuffs, just on the wrists. I guess I know your opinion already stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.