Colossus vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
I know Grundy is stronger, but what you think? Is there a way for Colossus to win this?

AJ4LIFE
but col id class 100 isnt he

samishe
Yeah, he is but Grundy is still stronger.

AJ4LIFE
r u sure

samishe
yep

AJ4LIFE
uuuuuuuuuum dont know then

S.S
Grundy everytime.

Rewmac
Colossus got him...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by samishe
yep
Grundy doesn't have a set strength. He dies a lot and reincarnates with different intelligence, personality and strength/durability so you have to specify which story/strength level for each fight.

S.S
Originally posted by Rewmac
Colossus got him... Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Grundy doesn't have a set strength. He dies a lot and reincarnates with different intelligence, personality and strength/durability so you have to specify which story/strength level for each fight.
Well by following the forum rules this would be Grundy at his best which would mean Colossus is done for.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by S.S
Well by following the forum rules this would be Grundy at his best which would mean Colossus is done for.
The rules is that he is to fight to his best. That best can give Superman trouble or it can hold up a section of collapsed mall just long enough for Jack Knight to escape and to give a teary eyed appology for all the trouble his previous incarnations have caused before being crushed to death. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GRUNNNDYYY!!!

S.S
shock

S.S
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cZG3fwnJjJE&search=Superfriends%20commercial
shifty............

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by S.S
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cZG3fwnJjJE&search=Superfriends%20commercial
shifty............
Oh man, I haven't seen that spot in ages. "Solomon Grundy want pants too!" Now they need the one where they go to the movie theaters. "This looks like a job... for a TWENTY! A TWENTY"

Juntai
I'd still give to Grundy most times, the times he loses are the time he's a weaker version. His typical form is too strong for Collosus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd still give to Grundy most times, the times he loses are the time he's a weaker version. His typical form is too strong for Collosus. I agree. My boy Colossus would give him a good fight though.

Lethal_Rise
most grundy's would make a tin can outta collosus, and I'm a collosus fan, grundy sux.

Rewmac
Yeah but what about Ultimate Colossus...He got more chance...Faster,stronger more durable....

Darth Macabre
Yeah but what about Ultimate Colossus...He got more chance...Faster,stronger more durable....

Ultimate is faster and stronger, but not more durable...Atleast that what it was the last time I checked.

Grundy wins

Lethal_Rise
as much as it pains me to say, grundy almost always wins.

Rewmac
I only know Grundy from the Animated what the hell are his abilities?

Grimm22
I only know Grundy from the Animated what the hell are his abilities?

Well he pwned the Justice Leauge and the only way to stop him was for Shaira to kill him

The Fake Macoy
Grundy at his best was able to pummel pre-crisis Supes. However, Grundy at his worst is beaten by street characters.

batdude123
If this is Grundy at his best, then there is no way in hell that Colossus could take him.

Validus
Grundy at his best is near Validus level. Colossus gets owned, ultimate or otherwise.

Lethal_Rise
if he had an effin brain, he'd be way more powerful than he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.