bird flu movie is real- You might want to read this!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rixttle
I couldn't find where the bird flu movie is so i'm not sure where to put this. I just found this article and it says that the bird flu mutated yesterday and it's a complete global killer!!! How did this happen???? Why didn't they tell us????

Warning Issued That Bird Flu Virus May Have Mutated Into Highly Contagious Human Strain

FULLERTON, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 05/15/2006 -- The recent news over the last few days of confirmed "clusters" being reported in Indonesia is posing the grim reality that the bird flu virus may have now mutated into a form that can be easily passed among humans. The current fatality rate for this particular strain of the H5N1 virus is 78% and appears to be somewhat Tamiflu resistant, which is different from the strain found in Turkey.

Once the virus has mutated, it will take 1 - 4 days before symptoms first appear because of what is known as the "incubation period." During this time frame of the initial mutation, the virus will have a chance to spread around the globe via airport travel, which will most likely result in simultaneous outbreaks around the world.

Some experts feel that this super-influenza virus will transform the world overnight into a situation resembling the New Orleans catastrophe. All deliveries to stores, restaurants and gas stations would immediately cease because people would either be too sick or too scared to attend their jobs. This would cause huge shortages in a matter of just a few days. People need to begin buying extra supplies today.

The best way to survive this super flu pandemic is to minimize contact with other people. This will require people to stay in their homes for an extended period of time. Without adequate food and water, this cannot be accomplished. In addition, if people wait too long before they begin buying extra supplies they may find that there are no supplies left to purchase.

If you would like more information on the quickly developing events, we would strongly encourage you to visit a very popular website that is attracting a lot of attention from around the world. This new website features a live discussion forum which allows people to post messages from around the world in real time conversation. This site can now be viewed at: Avian flu talk.com.

ILoveMyDaniel
Uh.......woohoo?

Mišt
Originally posted by Rixttle
the virus will have a chance to spread around the globe via airport travel, which will most likely result in simultaneous outbreaks around the world.

Pfft, so we shoot down all airplanes. Problem solved.

Rixttle
I think it's too late. I think we need to buy extra food and water like it said. During the Spanish Flu of 1918, I read that most people died in their homes from pure starvation. If this lasts a year, then wwe will need a lof of food!!!!! And what if the stores get wiped out over the next few days??? Then my family will starve?????

Renamon
bird flu, pfft, we dont have airports where we live for like...73.2 miles. not to mention, we is in the country, we safe.

Rixttle
Maybe we shouldn't circulate this artcile around the internet so we can have a chance to go shopping before it's too late LOL !!

Rixttle
There is no vaccine and no medine available!! There is no cure!! There is no way the human race can survive this!! It snuck up on us with no warning!!!

Mišt
I think it's too late. I think we need to buy extra food and water like it said. During the Spanish Flu of 1918, I read that most people died in their homes from pure starvation. If this lasts a year, then wwe will need a lof of food!!!!! And what if the stores get wiped out over the next few days??? Then my family will starve?????

You do that, Ill go play outside. Ps, this isnt 1918, we have things called vaccines now.

There is no vaccine and no medine available!! There is no cure!! There is no way the human race can survive this!! It snuck up on us with no warning!!!

Take this gun, it'll be a lot quicker and painlessfear

Renamon
the only thing that will destroy the human race is the n00b flu! run while you still can! ahhh!

Mišt
Originally posted by Renamon
the only thing that will destroy the human race is the n00b flu! run while you still can! ahhh!

Goddammit I think I caught it from this threadscared

Renamon
NO! well mist.. you still have the gun.....

Fiann@
laughing Why are there always moron's like this wasting everyone's time and energy?

Mišt
Originally posted by Fiann@
laughing Why are there always moron's like this wasting everyone's time and energy?

Well cause otherwise, I'd be doing it embarrasment

Renamon
what can i say? o btw, you just caught t3h n00b flu and only i have the cure evil face

Morning_Glory
Im not scared of the bird flu chicken

ILoveMyDaniel

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.