Reptile vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Reptile (Mortal Kombat)

vs.

Wolverine.

Shinkuu
Wolverine would spike pit fatality him every time.

samishe
no

Grimm22
Doesnt Reptile have Acid or somthing?

Thats like his only weapon laughing

Wolverine 100/10

samishe
Originally posted by Grimm22

Wolverine 100/10

Actually Reptile not only acid. He's stronger tham Wolverine...

blind faith
Reptile wins...

samishe
yes

braz
Reptile pwns. good fight though. Reptile not only can spit acid, but emit force balls and perform a slide attack that will leave wolverine on his ass. he has distance and in addition is stronger. and he can also perform a fatality by sticking his long tongue out and ripping his head off and eating it.

samishe
Originally posted by braz
Reptile pwns. good fight though. Reptile not only can spit acid, but emit force balls and perform a slide attack that will leave wolverine on his ass. he has distance and in addition is stronger. and he can also perform a fatality by sticking his long tongue out and ripping his head off and eating it.

And he had a few thousand years to get more experienced in combat than Wolverine.

braz
^yea, wolverine may have around over 100 years of combat experience but Rep has over thousands of years of experince.

capt it up
not saying wolverine wins or any thing im just stating a few facts here.

reptile being stronger is a non factor same as his tongue which toad has both and he still gets pwned by wolverine.

GODSCRIBE
plus he can turn invisible. but wolverine might be able to sense him.

samishe
Originally posted by capt it up
not saying wolverine wins or any thing im just stating a few facts here.

reptile being stronger is a non factor same as his tongue which toad has both and he still gets pwned by wolverine.

Reptile being stronger is a fact, Toad is a pathetic frog comparing to Rep. Plus it takes a few second and one touch of his acid to live one adamantium skeleton.

capt it up
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
plus he can turn invisible. but wolverine might be able to sense him.
invsibility is also a non factor if any thing it could be reptiles down flal becuase wolverine would know he there, yet reptile would think he does not.

being stronger is a non factor
having a tongue is a non factor
being able to go invisable is a non factor

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Reptile being stronger is a fact, Toad is a pathetic frog comparing to Rep. Plus it takes a few second and one touch of his acid to live one adamantium skeleton.
why are u debating me with acid? did I say wolverine would win?
al I said was I would put out the facts and the facts are reptile strength is a non factor.

also how strong is reptile

samishe
why are u debating me with acid? did I say wolverine would win?
al I said was I would put out the facts and the facts are reptile strength is a non factor.

also how strong is reptile

I'm not debating you, since you are not saying that Wolverine wins.
But strength is a factor in this battle, on pair with speed, acid and energyballs.

capt it up
I'm not debating you, since you are not saying that Wolverine wins.
But strength is a factor in this battle, on pair with speed, acid and energyballs.
it realy isent at all.

how strong is reptile can u even prove he stronger then toad?

samishe
it realy isent at all.

Firstly you said that Reptile isn't stronger than Wolverine and now you want me to tell you how strong Reptile is? So if you don't know then what your first quote was based on?

badabing
Ryu wins.

Kool-Aid
it realy isent at all.

Somebody who can rip someones head off with just their tongue has to be real strong.

If someone were to do it with there hands it would take a great deal of strength.

capt it up
Firstly you said that Reptile isn't stronger than Wolverine and now you want me to tell you how strong Reptile is? So if you don't know then what your first quote was based on?
actauly I said he was not stronger then toad. I never sia dhe was not stonger then wolverine. also i have great knowledge of all of MK I just have never seen reptile do any imprssive strength feats that would put him at toads level.

Swanky-Tuna
If Reptile can get Wolverine in a corner he can just spam leg sweep and low kick until he wins.

samishe
actauly I said he was not stronger then toad. I never sia dhe was not stonger then wolverine. also i have great knowledge of all of MK I just have never seen reptile do any imprssive strength feats that would put him at toads level.

Any impressive feats where? In the movies or cartoons? Ofcourse he didn't. I'm talking about game Reptile who is a match for Shang Tsung that is a match for Shao Khan that is a mtach for Raiden that is a match for Thor...

capt it up
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Somebody who can rip someones head off with just their tongue has to be real strong.

If someone were to do it with there hands it would take a great deal of strength.
that not impressive at all since wolverine has stated many times if he does not hold bakc he kill a man with a single punch i think he said there head would exsplode lol.

capt it up
Any impressive feats where? In the movies or cartoons? Ofcourse he didn't. I'm talking about game Reptile who is a match for Shang Tsung that is a match for Shao Khan that is a mtach for Raiden that is a match for Thor...
ur going by the game hahahaha. so every thing ur saying is by the game. then u realy have no idea what ur tlaken about. u should read the comics so u understand the character. reptile would get raped by raiden eaisliy.

samishe
that not impressive at all since wolverine has stated many times if he does not hold bakc he kill a man with a single punch i think he said there head would exsplode lol.

... Raiden and Shao Khan almost destroyed earth when they were fighting. Shang Tsung with assistance of Chi beat Raiden. Reptile can take Shang h2h. No seriously, how is that not impressive?

Kool-Aid

Thats obvious though.

Wolverine swinging his fist at someone is worse then being hit with a baseball bat to the head.

Thats because of the adamantium though that doesn't have to do with strength.

capt it up
... Raiden and Shao Khan almost destroyed earth when they were fighting. Shang Tsung with assistance of Chi beat Raiden. Reptile can take Shang h2h. No seriously, how is that not impressive?
ur going by the video game not actaul info.

capt it up
Thats obvious though.

Wolverine swinging his fist at someone is worse then being hit with a baseball bat to the head.

Thats because of the adamantium though that doesn't have to do with strength.
based on wolverines strangth feats he could easiliy do the same.

samishe
ur going by the video game not actaul info.

Video game IS an actual info since it is where he appeared and where his story goes on.

capt it up
Video game IS an actual info since it is where he appeared and where his story goes on.
actauly comics are actauly info ur using games as evdeince is not allowed and make sno sense.

Kool-Aid
based on wolverines strangth feats he could easiliy do the same.

Could you please give me a run down of these feats?

samishe
actauly comics are actauly info ur using games as evdeince is not allowed and make sno sense.

No true. How could it be not allowed if he firstly appeared in video games? Comix appeared next. I know this is comicbook forum but when someone discuss Wolverine in games vs forum they go by comicbooks not his game appearance. So judging by the game about Reptile IS right because it is original source of info about him.

capt it up
No true. How could it be not allowed if he firstly appeared in video games? Comix appeared next. I know this is comicbook forum but when someone discuss Wolverine in games vs forum they go by comicbooks not his game appearance. So judging by the game about Reptile IS right because it is original source of info about him.
first off ur wrong go ask a mod unless stated other wise by the thread maker then we are only using the omic book character not the game character.

capt it up

samishe
first off ur wrong go ask a mod unless stated other wise by the thread maker then we are only using the omic book character not the game character.

So on Spidey vs Wolvie thread in Spider-man forum I should've judged about Wolverine by the movie? It makes no sence, seriously. They could've made him a giant frog in the comix, so? Reptile is a game character, so his game feats are what important here.

capt it up
So on Spidey vs Wolvie thread in Spider-man forum I should've judged about Wolverine by the movie? It makes no sence, seriously. They could've made him a giant frog in the comix, so? Reptile is a game character, so his game feats are what important here.
wait wait wait wait u were judging wolverine by the movie wow that explains a lot

capt it up
if it said game version reptile vs wolverien then u could sue the game as evidence , but sadly it does not say that. also game version are terrable evidence since u can have them fight any one u please

samishe
wait wait wait wait u were judging wolverine by the movie wow that explains a lot

Doh! That was a sarcasm! It means you must judge about character by it's original source.

capt it up
Doh! That was a sarcasm! It means you must judge about character by it's original source.
not true. this is a comic book forum for a reason. also using games is terrable evidence sicne in a game any character can beat another

samishe
not true. this is a comic book forum for a reason. also using games is terrable evidence sicne in a game any character can beat another

By using game I don't mean using fighting sences when everyone could beat another I mean using official storyline and things that they could obviously do. Like Shang fighting Raiden or like breaking walls by accidently punching it or breaking diamonds etc.
And I still don't get what you are debating about? That movie or comicbook Rep would lose?

Metalmanx

Why can't some people understand this simple concept?
In terms of punching someone, it doesn't matter if one's skeleton is made of solid wood, stone, brick, bone, steel, titanium, or adamantium. It will all apply the same force and damage upon the target. The only difference is that some of them will break easier. But in terms of punching someone in the face, it will all be the EXACT same. If someone replaced my skeleton with...strong, solid plastic and then punched someone with my fist, it would feel the exact same as if I punched that person with a bone fist, or a titanium fist, or an adamantium fist. The damage is all based on the strength, speed, and technique of the attacker, not what he or his skeleton is composed of.

This is really not that hard.

And, just in case you weren't referring to his adamantium skeleton when you said a person's head would explode if he punched them, then that's even more off. Even for you. Because even if the strongest man in the world was to take a baseball bat (a method that allows him to swing faster and provide even more damage than with his fist), he still wouldn't be able to cause someone's head to explode. It would probably kill the person since the skull would most likely cave in, but there would be no explosion.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why can't some people understand this simple concept?
In terms of punching someone, it doesn't matter if one's skeleton is made of solid wood, stone, brick, bone, steel, titanium, or adamantium. It will all apply the same force and damage upon the target. The only difference is that some of them will break easier. But in terms of punching someone in the face, it will all be the EXACT same. If someone replaced my skeleton with...strong, solid plastic and then punched someone with my fist, it would feel the exact same as if I punched that person with a bone fist, or a titanium fist, or an adamantium fist. The damage is all based on the strength, speed, and technique of the attacker, not what he or his skeleton is composed of.

This is really not that hard.

It's the same thing as using brace knuckles to punch someone... or do you think they add nothing either?

juggernaut66666
reptile becomes invisible and beats wolverine

Grimm22

What the f**k?

Now wolverine can kill someone by punching them?!?

and make their head explode? What the f**k?

Wow, just....wow

srankmissingnin
What the f**k?

Wow, just....wow

Now?

The first time it was said was like 82 more then twenty years ago.

Just how far behind in Wolverine appearances are you Grimm?

EDIT: Not the head exploding thing... that is just stupid

capt it up
What the f**k?

Wow, just....wow u should try picking up a wolverine comic some time u might learn some thing.

i think it sead head explode it could of said head gets caved in im not sure either way it I knwo for a fact wolverine has said on a number of occassion thta if he hit s person any were near full strength he would kill then instantly.

Grimm22

Grimm22
u shoudl try picking up a wolevrien comci some time u mgiht learn some thing.

i think it sead head explode it could of said head gets caved in im not sure either way it I knwo for a fact wolverine has said on a number of occassion thta if he hit s person any were near full strength he would kill then instantly.

no

Maybe if he punched them in the temple then their skull might encave, but thats about the only way that makes sense

Grimm22
u shoudl try picking up a wolevrien comci some time u mgiht learn some thing.

Oh and I read Wolverine's book and I also read many of the books that you use as proof. yes

srankmissingnin
HA! He doesnt have super strength, its enchanced strength! eek!

Oh and that trash compacter thing is stil PIS

If someone has enhanced strength then their strenght is more then human and what is more then human? Superhuman!

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If someone has enhanced strength then their strenght is more then human and what is more then human? Superhuman!

Actually, I think of enchanced strength as the peak of human potential.

Its on the border line of superstrength

capt it up
HA! He doesnt have super strength, its enchanced strength! eek!

Oh and that trash compacter thing is stil PIS
enchanced human is beyond that of human capabilities which is beyond that of a peakhuman which means it superhuman.

so yes he is superhuman level 1.

also why is it PIS? u use the same excuse every time

capt it up
no

Maybe if he punched them in the temple then their skull might encave, but thats about the only way that makes sense
this is why i value nuthing u say becuase u simply ignor evdience.

capt it up

are u dense?

peakhuman is level 3
wolverine is level 4 which is enchanced human u should go read the hand books I mentioned.

peakhuman= peak of human potential.

enchanced human= beyond human capabilites

srankmissingnin

Peakhuman is peakhuman, enhanced is enhanced and enhanced is superhuman.

Grimm22
enchanced human is beyond that of human capabilities which is beyond that of a peakhuman which means it superhuman.

so yes he is superhuman level 1.

also why is it PIS? u use the same excuse every time

Even if he is at superhuman level .5 or whatever that still dosent explain how Wolverine can throw a huge Trash Compacter with one hand, espcially given that even if he could pick it up he wouldnt be able to hold it because of its sheer size of the compacter and Wolverine's size

Grimm22
this is why i value nuthing u say becuase u simply ignor evdience.

What evidience? All you said was that it was in some comic What the f**k?

capt it up
What evidience? All you said was that it was in some comic What the f**k?
go read the patch run from the 90's it stated at least 5 times in that run.

capt it up
Even if he is at superhuman level .5 or whatever that still dosent explain how Wolverine can throw a huge Trash Compacter with one hand, espcially given that even if he could pick it up he wouldnt be able to hold it because of its sheer size of the compacter and Wolverine's size
why not? wolverine has feats to back up that fact that he can and has lift things that heavy. also I can't see how u say he can't sicne he doing it in the picture.
also i like to add what does something bigger then u have to do with u picking it up?

Metalmanx
It's the same thing as using brace knuckles to punch someone... or do you think they add nothing either?

Brass knuckles (or really anything that protrudes from the hand/fist/whatever) are a different story. They protrude from the knuckles and are thinner and dense. So yea, they are going to do more damage. They dig in a bit more, break more things in the face because of their design. But that can be applied to anything.

Let's say we give our champion boxer an adamantium skeleton. He punches you. It hurts like hell. Now, let's take away that adamantium and replace it regular bone. He hits you the with the same strength, speed, technique of the previous punch and in the same place (let's say the same place is now healed). It will hurt the exact same, given the bones don't break, which they shouldn't with a trained boxer.

Now, let's give the same boxer a pair of brass knuckles. He punches you with them. It hurts and damages even more than the previous two punches because of their design.

Thank you. And now I'm spent.

Grimm22
are u dense?

peakhuman is level 3
wolverine is level 4 which is enchanced human u should go read the hand books I mentioned.

peakhuman= peak of human potential.

enchanced human= beyond human capabilites

Are you dense? Are you retarted? Im the goddamn Batman laughing

oh and check the official marvel website, it even says that Wolverine can only lift several hundred pounds

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

capt it up
Are you dense? Are you retarted? Im the goddamn Batman laughing

oh and check the official marvel website, it even says that Wolverine can only lift several hundred pounds

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29
the official web sight? u do realize fans right those bios do u not? that sight has not been official for over a month or two.

soo ur trying to use what fans right against what marvel has said and shown?

Grimm22
why not? wolverine has feats to back up that fact that he can and has lift things that heavy. also I can't see how u say he can't sicne he doing it in the picture.
also i like to add what does something bigger then u have to do with u picking it up?

It dosent always matter, but if Wolverine (who is freakin small) can even pick up the trash compacter in the first place (with one hand :wtfsmile, then unless he was positioned in the middle of the compacter he would not be able to hold it up evenly and thus not be able to throw it as shown

capt it up
It dosent always matter, but if Wolverine (who is freakin small) can even pick up the trash compacter in the first place (with one hand :wtfsmile, then unless he was positioned in the middle of the compacter he would not be able to hold it up evenly and thus not be able to throw it as shown
if ur storng enough to lift some thing u can lift it the size of the object does not matter. ur rational is flawed and incorrect

Metalmanx

It makes things more awkward to pick up. Really.

If I handed you a hundred pound dumbell, you could probably easily pick it up, because it gives you easy handholds--the bar itself.

Now, if presented you with a hundred pound, let's say...5'x9'x5' adamantium box with no handholds and told you to lift it, it would be FAR more difficult to hold onto it and lift it because of its shape.

Just think about it.

Grimm22
the official web sight? u do realize fans right those bios do u not? that sight has not been official for over a month or two.

soo ur trying to use what fans right against what marvel has said and shown?

Do you really think someone who hates Wolverine would go through all the trouble to list Wolverine's real facts and then just say that he can lift several hundred pounds?

Seriously dont you think that they would do more than that?What the f**k?

Grimm22
if ur storng enough to lift some thing u can lift it the size of the object does not matter. ur rational is flawed and incorrect '

Wow you have no idea what physics are do you laughing

capt it up
It makes things more awkward to pick up. Really.

If I handed you a hundred pound dumbell, you could probably easily pick it up, because it gives you easy handholds--the bar itself.

Now, if presented you with a hundred pound, let's say...5'x9'x5' adamantium box with no handholds and told you to lift it, it would be FAR more difficult to hold onto it and lift it because of its shape.

Just think about it.
yes but trash dumbster have hands and places to grap I would know I ahve one right out side my house lol. I live on a farm

capt it up
Do you really think someone who hates Wolverine would go through all the trouble to list Wolverine's real facts and then just say that he can lift several hundred pounds?

Seriously dont you think that they would do more than that?What the f**k?
what does this matter? the sight is not official my info i listed came right from marvel them selfs.

official info>non official

srankmissingnin
Brass knuckles (or really anything that protrudes from the hand/fist/whatever) are a different story. They protrude from the knuckles and are thinner and dense. So yea, they are going to do more damage. They dig in a bit more, break more things in the face because of their design. But that can be applied to anything.

Let's say we give our champion boxer an adamantium skeleton. He punches you. It hurts like hell. Now, let's take away that adamantium and replace it regular bone. He hits you the with the same strength, speed, technique of the previous punch and in the same place (let's say the same place is now healed). It will hurt the exact same, given the bones don't break, which they shouldn't with a trained boxer.

Now, let's give the same boxer a pair of brass knuckles. He punches you with them. It hurts and damages even more than the previous two punches because of their design.

Thank you. And now I'm spent.

Yeah, I'm sure that extra milimeter of skin/flesh over the adamatium knuckles really cushions the blows. The extra density is still there, the extra weigth is still there the only reasoning you've provided for it not to make any difference is the fact that it is inside the body...

capt it up
'

Wow you have no idea what physics are do you laughing
when has physics ever been shown in comic? did u just try to aply phycis when hulk lifts up 150 billion ton moutains?

jinzin

Wolverine 100/10
What the f**k? shows what you know (or don't know rather) about reptile....

reptile has superhuman speed, strength, and agility, he has the ability to focus his chi into energy explosive blasts, a razor sharp toungue that can cut people in half like a hot knife through butter, razor sharp claws, the ability to turn invisible AND acid spit.....

wolverine's not coming out of this with 10/10 much less 100 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kool-Aid
HERE WERE I GOT SOME OF MY INFO
Marvel hand book 2002-2003 master edition
Marvel knights encyclopedia 2003
Official Wolverine hand book of the marvel universe
Marvel comics presents Wolverine volume 2
Hulk ultimate guide also states wolverine with superhuman strength.
(THE SHOW DOWN OF THE CENTURY DC VERSUS MARVEL COMICS) also states wolverine with superhuman strength.
“The Marvel Universe Master Edition Issue 4 clearly states that Wolverine's strength is enhanced human.” Quote from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wolverine_(comics)/Archive_2

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46c6f3d71tg.jpg
Wolverines old stats.
http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinesoldstats0xj.jpg
Wolverine throwing a 1,600 pound full trash container with one arm. (Yes look it up ur self’s at full they are 1,600 pounds)
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anothergoodoldstrengthfeat5sc.jpg

This pic speaks for it self.
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvstrength9ea.jpg

Lifting a shark that weights between 1000 to 1200 pounds and throwing it in a boat from the water. (Look it up your self if u don’t believe how much a shark that size would way)
http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strengthfeatskarkstyle9jl.jpg

Wolverine punching a guy who says he his brother in water so hard he slams into the wall and his head goes through it.
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strength21yp.jpg

Wolverine beats rough-house with his fists. (Rough-house is stated by (marvels wolverine official hand book 2004) to be strength class of a 6 which is the same strength class colossus is in. he is also stated (wolverine # 123) to be just under hulks level of strength.
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverineownsroughhouse6bd.jpg

wolverine lifting blob and slamming blobs head into the wall.
http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strengthandspeedfeat9oj.jpg

wolverine pick up a huge tree looking thing like a base ball bat and hitting a creature of pure energy.
http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anotherstrengthfeat7pr.jpg

Death wolverine smashing through a solid door of titanium that’s also being held back by x-man.
http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anotherwolverinestrengthfeat9n.gif

since my printer is broken I can only get scan already on my computer so here are comic issue numbers of a few more feats of strength.

In (New X-men 115) Cassandra Nova has wolverine Cyclopes and pig faced guy chained up and wolverine easily breaks his chains using just strength and hits Cassandra nova.

In ( wolverine 28 agent of shield part 3) wolverine allows him self to be captured. Wolverine arms leg and neck are locked in this metal devices to hold wolverine but as soon as the sentinel attacks wolverine easily breaks it using pure strength.

In (Black Panther #9) a huge dragon mutant creature is flying holding black panther and wolverine stabs the creature in the tail and then swings the creature the opposite way while the creature is hold black panther.

In ( Wolverine #44) wolverine runs through a wall of rocks and boulders like it nothing.

In ( x-men # 7) wolverine who is haft dead and drugged breaks out of metal holding designed to hold him, using nothing but pure strength.

In ( x-men # 98) which is the 6th issue of x-men that wolverine was ever in. wolverine breaks holding of what were said to be unbreakable using just his strength because some guy this jean.

I have more strength feats proving he is above captain America by a good amount but here are some of them.

Trash dumpster sight
http://www.fac.unc.edu/OWRRGuidelines/?Topic=Vehicle

So it looks like he can lift about 1,200 and is classified as enhanced human.

Thats not that big a deal, it ain't no superhuman.

As for the elevator he was probably only holding it for 1 to 2 seconds tops if that.

jinzin

he is... reptile has traded blows with baraka.. baraka has shown feats that put him near goro's level strength wise which is somewhere in the class 100 range.
I'd say reptile is considerably weaker than baraka but strong enough to hang.. probably around spiderman's level of strength or possibly very minimally weaker.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k? shows what you know (or don't know rather) about reptile....

reptile has superhuman speed, strength, and agility, he has the ability to focus his chi into energy explosive blasts, a razor sharp toungue that can cut people in half like a hot knife through butter, razor sharp claws, the ability to turn invisible AND acid spit.....

wolverine's not coming out of this with 10/10 much less 100 roll eyes (sarcastic)

First you say I know nothing about Wolverine, now you say the same about Reptile.

But, with all of the Wolverine stats you stand by wouldnt you think that he could win this one?

Grimm22

As for the elevator he was probably only holding it for 1 to 2 seconds tops if that.

The elevator isnt a strength feat.

It just shows that Wolverine's adamantium skelatul structure gives him the ability to hold objects rather than lift them

jinzin

raptile isn't a match for shang tsung, he's only ever been able to beat the guy with sneak attacks...

shang tsung in turn is no match for shao kahn whatsoever... the only time anyone besides raiden was was during MK II when shao kahn was turned into a mortal to participate in the tournement...

Grimm22
he is... reptile has traded blows with baraka.. baraka has shown feats that put him near goro's level strength wise which is somewhere in the class 100 range.
I'd say reptile is considerably weaker than baraka but strong enough to hang.. probably around spiderman's level of strength or possibly very minimally weaker.

But, you say that Wolvie would beat Spider-Man laughing

capt it up

enchanced human is superhuman. also 1.200 were did u come up with that number? u just make that number up off the top of ur head? wolverine has many feats which I posted above that are far over 1,200 pounds

jinzin
First you say I know nothing about Wolverine, now you say the same about Reptile.

But, with all of the Wolverine stats you stand by wouldnt you think that he could win this one?

I don't know.. 10/10 honestly...

reptiles got more experience, is just as good a fighter, and has a lot of super powers for wolverine to compete with... i think wolverine can take a few fights I'm just not sure who takes the majority...

the reason why I'm usually ccertain about other fights is because I've had longer to think about them and rationalize the situations.. I haven't for this fight so I need time.

srankmissingnin

It just shows that Wolverine's adamantium skelatul structure gives him the ability to hold objects rather than lift them

His arm is bent. What does that mean? It means he is straining his muscels to hold the wieght of the elevator. If his arm was slack you might be right but it wasn't so you're wrong.

capt it up

u clealr did not look at the feat is arm is bent up wards. he is lifting it with his strength.

Grimm22
His arm is bent. What does that mean? It means he is straining his muscels to hold the wieght of the elevator. If his arm was slack you might be right but it wasn't so you're wrong.

Oh come on he probobly just caught it with his elbows bent.

Even if he didnt, its not like he is benching that kind of weight or anything

capt it up
I don't know.. 10/10 honestly...

reptiles got more experience, is just as good a fighter, and has a lot of super powers for wolverine to compete with... i think wolverine can take a few fights I'm just not sure who takes the majority...

the reason why I'm usually ccertain about other fights is because I've had longer to think about them and rationalize the situations.. I haven't for this fight so I need time.
if it was zub zero vs logan. zub zero takes it 50/10

Grimm22

Well thats obvious yes

capt it up
Well thats obvious yes
zub zero is a god now I think

Grimm22
zub zero is a god now I think

Well what Ice Guy couldnt pwn Wolverine?

Seriously Ice is like Wolverine's weakness

srankmissingnin

If he caught the elevator with his arm bent and his arm wasn't stapped back instantly because of the fact that the elevator was still falling then he would have to be even stronger then I thought...

capt it up
Well what Ice Guy couldnt pwn Wolverine?

Seriously Ice is like Wolverine's weakness
acctauly wolverine has a huge resistance

jinzin
But, you say that Wolvie would beat Spider-Man laughing

are you implying that reptile is going to lose to spiderman as well? What the f**k?

reptile isn't spiderman...

jinzin

no it's more like he was curling it which would be exponentially harder to do...

jinzin

pretty much... there's nothing wolverine could do to keep from getting frozen... sad

Kool-Aid
enchanced human is superhuman. also 1.200 were did u come up with that number? u just make that number up off the top of ur head? wolverine has many feats which I posted above that are far over 1,200 pounds

Well it never really said how much any of the things weighed so I gave it a rough estimate.

In the powers/abilitys catagory in this link it says enhanced human in the strength not superhuman, but in the durability part it says superhuman.

Why not say superhuman rather then enhanced human?

Why, because its not.

capt it up
Well it never really said how much any of the things weighed so I gave it a rough estimate.

In the powers/abilitys catagory in this link it says enhanced human in the strength not superhuman, but in the durability part it says superhuman.

Why, because its not.
enchanced human is superhuman level one. enchanced means superhuman. also that link is a old bio.

also I did give wieghts as I recall were did I not give wieghts?

jinzin

Why, because its not.

at this point I'd just like to address the fact that the handbooks stated sabretooth was a peak human as well... that obviously ain't true...

Kool-Aid
enchanced human is superhuman level one. enchanced means superhuman. also that link is a old bio.

also I did give wieghts as I recall were did I not give wieghts?

Yeah you gave your weights, it never said the actual weights.

The only thing that had credit about the weight without saying how much it weighs, is the elevator which he was probably holding onto for only a few seconds and Blob who weighs 510.

Enhanced human doesn't mean superhuman, they would've said superhuman if that were the case.

capt it up
Yeah you gave your weights, it never said the actual weights.

The only thing that had credit about the weight without saying how much it weighs, is the elevator which he was probably holding onto for only a few seconds and Blob who weighs 510.

Enhanced human doesn't mean superhuman, they would've siad superhuman if that were the case.
enchanced human means beyond human capaabilties last i checked that means superhuman. also a lot of the sources I listed just say he superhuman.

actauly the wieghts I gave were accurate since I actauly posted web sights that said how much the thing would weight in real life

Grimm22
acctauly wolverine has a huge resistance

From being Canadian laughing

Grimm22
no it's more like he was curling it which would be exponentially harder to do...

Yeah one curl,then he's done though. wink

srankmissingnin
From being Canadian laughing

Canada pawns all...

So long as you ignore Ontario and Quebec

badabing
Canada pawns all...

Pithy. cool

Kool-Aid
enchanced human means beyond human capaabilties last i checked that means superhuman. also a lot of the sources I listed just say he superhuman.

actauly the wieghts I gave were accurate since I actauly posted web sights that said how much the thing would weight in real life

Enhacned human means above normal human.

There are people in real life who have above normal human strength, that doesn't mean they have superhuman strength.

Actually they weren't accurate since we don't know the actual size of the garbage container which have been know to very in size.

All you gave was a web site that had the weight of a certin container not the actual weight of the one in the pic.

Grimm22
Canada pawns all...

True laughing

Quebec is like Florida and Massachusets for the US

badabing
For all you Canucks. sp_ike
Blame Canada - South Park
Sheila: Time's have changed
Our kids are kids are getting worses
They wont obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!
Sharon: Should we blame the government?
Liane: Or blame society?
Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
Sheila: No, blame Canada
Everyone: Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
And flappin heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Sheila: We need to form a full assault
Everyone: It's Canadas fault!
Sharon: Don't blame me
For my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan!
Liane: And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to **** myself!
Sheila: Well, blame Canada
It seems that everythings gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Some Guy: There not even a real country anyway
Ms. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer it's true
Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue
Everyone: Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
Sheila: Heck no!
Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their hockey hubbabaloo
Liane: And that ***** Anne Murray too
Shame on Canada
The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before someone thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

stick out tongue

capt it up
Enhacned human means above normal human.

There are people in real life who have above normal human strength, that doesn't mean they have superhuman strength.

Actually they weren't accurate since we don't know the actual size of the garbage container which have been know to very in size.

All you gave was a web site that had the weight of a certin container not the actual weight of the one in the pic.
first off it does not say above human it says beyond human capapabilties.
enchanced means beyond human capabailties mena no matter what a human could neevr be that strong.

actauly it is accurate since the size of a trash dumbster I listed on the site is 5 feet and judging from the pic from the comci that pic also shows it to be five feet. also the average dumpster in a citty is the one shown in the web sight which is also more then likly the one shown in the pic. so no my evdience is near perfect just ebcuase u domn't wanna believe it does not mean it aint true.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by badabing
For all you Canucks. sp_ike
Blame Canada - South Park
Sheila: Time's have changed
Our kids are kids are getting worses
They wont obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!
Sharon: Should we blame the government?
Liane: Or blame society?
Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
Sheila: No, blame Canada
Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
And flappin heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Sheila: We need to form a full assault
Everyone: It's Canadas fault!
Sharon: Don't blame me
For my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan!
Liane: And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to **** myself!
Sheila: Well, blame Canada
It seems that everythings gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Some Guy: There not even a real country anyway
Ms. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer it's true
Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue
Everyone: Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
Sheila: Heck no!
Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their hockey hubbabaloo
Liane: And that ***** Anne Murray too
Shame on Canada
The smut we must stop
The trash we must smash
Laughter and fun
must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before someone thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

stick out tongue

If I was American I'd be pissed at Cadana too! I mean we are twice the size and ontop... if we were in prison you'd be our *****.

Grimm22
If I was American I'd be pissed at Cadana too! I mean we are twice the size and ontop... if we were in prison you'd be our *****.

Those be fightin words pirate

srankmissingnin
Those be fightin words pirate

But... but Canada can't win, it's full of a bunch of bleeding heart hippy librals! So hows about we stay friends?

Kool-Aid
first off it does not say above human it says beyond human capapabilties.
enchanced means beyond human capabailties mena no matter what a human could neevr be that strong.

actauly it is accurate since the size of a trash dumbster I listed on the site is 5 feet and judging from the pic from the comci that pic also shows it to be five feet. also the average dumpster in a citty is the one shown in the web sight which is also more then likly the one shown in the pic. so no my evdience is near perfect just ebcuase u domn't wanna believe it does not mean it aint true.

Ok bunky, forget the part where it says the strength part, go down and look in the superhuman physical powers where it give an extended amout of info on his superhuman attributes.

Does it say superhuman strength in that?

No, because that isn't part of his superhuman attributes.smile

The weight of the container is debatable, the link isn't proof it weighed that much.

srankmissingnin
The weight of the container is debatable, the link isn't proof it weighed that much.

There was a web sight link I posted when I first posted the scans of the dumpster feat. It gave deminsions of all the dumpters types and how much they weigh full and empty.

jinzin
Yeah one curl,then he's done though. wink

with one hand.. considering the weight of the elevator with people inside.. I'd say one rep is enough...

Milkie
One of the best fights

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WK126XSHcxM&search=Mortal%20Kombat%20Reptile

Grimm22
with one hand.. considering the weight of the elevator with people inside.. I'd say one rep is enough...

eh, true wink

Grimm22
But... but Canada can't win, it's full of a bunch of bleeding heart hippy librals! So hows about we stay friends?

We'll give you Chuck Noris laughing

capt it up
Ok bunky, forget the part where it says the strength part, go down and look in the superhuman physical powers where it give an extended amout of info on his superhuman attributes.

Does it say superhuman strength in that?

No, because that isn't part of his superhuman attributes.smile

does it need to say super strength? since it already listed wolverine having super strength why would it need to reapeat it self? also why do u ignor the other official info that states he has superhuman a strength?

also the dumpster feat is not debebatable

Grimm22
does it need to say super strength? since it already listed wolverine having super strength why would it need to reapeat it self? also why do u ignor the other official info that states he has superhuman a strength?

Why is it not debateable? Because it has been proven to be PIS.

Seriously if any Wolverine feat is PIS its that

capt it up
Why is it not debateable? Because it has been proven to be PIS.

Seriously if any Wolverine feat is PIS its that
wait so now it been proven to be PIS? when was this proven to be PIS? no one has yet proven that and most certainly u have never proven that or realy any thing for that matter. just becuase u say it PIS does not make it so

Grimm22
wait so now it been proven to be PIS? when was this proven to be PIS? no one has yet proven that and most certainly u have never proven that or realy any thing for that matter. just becuase u say it PIS does not make it so

Have you even been paying attention to this thread?!? What the f**k?

capt it up
Have you even been paying attention to this thread?!? What the f**k?
yup and u certainly have not since no one has proven that pic to be PIS.
actauly I think almsot every time uve said some thing on this thread uve been shot down.

Grimm22
yup and u certainly have not since no one has proven that pic to be PIS.
actauly I think almsot every time uve said some thing on this thread uve been shot down.

I could say the very same thing about you wink

jinzin
why do we always get into debates about strength when strength is practically a non-factor where logan's concerned?

he doesn't use strength as his main offense and his main defense negates strength.. so why does it matter?

capt it up
why do we always get into debates about strength when strength is practically a non-factor where logan's concerned?

he doesn't use strength as his main offense and his main defense negates strength.. so why does it matter?
it doesent just can't stand when ignorent people say he has no superhuman strength

capt it up
I could say the very same thing about you wink
actauly u can't at all. since I realy havent had any thing I said shot down were u on the other hand have many many times

Grimm22
actauly u can't at all. since I realy havent had any thing I said shot down were u on the other hand have many many times

Of course because you can never admit when you are wrong wink

Soleran

he doesn't use strength as his main offense and his main defense negates strength.. so why does it matter? yes pretty much

capt it up
Of course because you can never admit when you are wrong wink
? when have u proven me wrong?

Grimm22
? when have u proven me wrong?

ditto wink

capt it up
ditto wink
as I recall I proven u wrong over and over again. actauly I had people PM me to tell me they know how it feels to debate such a guy who ignors every thing. they told me to keep at it becuase u looked foolish

Grimm22
as I recall I proven u wrong over and over again. actauly I had people PM me to tell me they know how it feels to debate such a guy who ignors every thing. they told me to keep at it becuase u looked foolish

Oh ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im foolish roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Oh ok then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im foolish roll eyes (sarcastic)
yes we know that.

now back to the debate

Kool-Aid

Yes it does need to say it, what the thing is ment for is to describe his powers and stats in short and in detail.

Question, if Hulks was listed do you think it would've said enhanced human or superhuman strength?

No, it would say superhuman.

Would it also have went into detail in the superhuman attributes section aswell?

Yes

It listed his durability aswell in the smaller portion, then went into detail of that durability.

Yes, the dumpster is debatable unless it says exactly how much it weighs then theres telling how much it weighs exactly, only estimates to go buy.

It could weigh from 500 pounds to 1200 pounds.

Do you know exactly what was in that dumpster?

That also determines the final weight as well.

It could have mostly been filled with light things for all we know, or it could've been filled with very heavy things possibly making it weigh far more then 1200 pounds.

In conclusion the weight of it is debateable weather you want it to be or not.smile

diabloman
which reptile ? anaconda would kill him maybe

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
Reptile wins... sweet can i have that pic. ?

capt it up
Yes it does need to say it, what the thing is ment for is to describe his powers and stats in short and in detail.

Question, if Hulks was listed do you think it would've said enhanced human or superhuman strength?

No, it would say superhuman.

Would it also have went into detail in the superhuman attributes section aswell?

Yes

It listed his durability aswell in the smaller portion, then went into detail of that durability.
actauly they listed his stats under the stats section. wolverine superhuman abilties come from his healing factor so no they don't need to list them under his power listing since it all comes form his healing factor. also I love how u pic the oldest of all the hand books I listed when the other are far newer. also all his stats either say superhuman or enchanced human in every single one of the sources I listed.

hulk hulks stats say well over superhuman. actauly hulk if im not mistaken was listed under demi god in terms of strength. but unde rhulks power listing it says he only has superhuman stength so ar eu saying that hulk only has superhuman strength yet not demi god strength sicne in his power listings it says superhuman not demi god?

also u said it should list all there abilites if they have it? well under hulk listing it says nuthing about his super speed so ar eu sayign sicne they don't mention it he does not have it? yet under the stas it says he has it?

Yes, the dumpster is debatable unless it says exactly how much it weighs then theres telling how much it weighs exactly, only estimates to go buy.

It could weigh from 500 pounds to 1200 pounds.

Do you know exactly what was in that dumpster?

That also determines the final weight as well.

It could have mostly been filled with light things for all we know, or it could've been filled with very heavy things possibly making it weigh far more then 1200 pounds.

In conclusion the weight of it is debateable weather you want it to be or not.smile
u should go chekc out the site I listed. firts off the average weight of a dumbster when full in a city is 1600 pounds. thats the average taken from all the dumpster when full. that is far more accurate since even if there are light stuff in the dumpster there taking the average.
so no my prove is pritty much undebatable since the average of a full dumpster would mroe then likly be waht the weight of the dumpster in the comic would be around.

Metalmanx

Thank God for intelligent people like you.

Metalmanx
Yeah, I'm sure that extra milimeter of skin/flesh over the adamatium knuckles really cushions the blows. The extra density is still there, the extra weigth is still there the only reasoning you've provided for it not to make any difference is the fact that it is inside the body...

To be honest, I couldn't tell if you were agreeing with me or countering my post. Your wording was very ambiguous.

The flesh does cushion the blow slightly. If there was no flesh/skin in the way, it would hurt much more.

If I hit you with a solid wood bat and then with a metal bat with the same speed, strength, technique, and in the same place on your body, they would both hurt the same and cause the exact same damage. See what I mean?

Kool-Aid
actauly they listed his stats under the stats section. wolverine superhuman abilties come from his healing factor so no they don't need to list them under his power listing since it all comes form his healing factor. also I love how u pic the oldest of all the hand books I listed when the other are far newer. also all his stats either say superhuman or enchanced human in every single one of the sources I listed.

hulk hulks stats say well over superhuman. actauly hulk if im not mistaken was listed under demi god in terms of strength. but unde rhulks power listing it says he only has superhuman stength so ar eu saying that hulk only has superhuman strength yet not demi god strength sicne in his power listings it says superhuman not demi god?

also u said it should list all there abilites if they have it? well under hulk listing it says nuthing about his super speed so ar eu sayign sicne they don't mention it he does not have it? yet under the stas it says he has it?

Point being they still list Hulks as superhuman.

They would list Wolverine as having it, which they did not.

Therefore he does not have it....

u should go chekc out the site I listed. firts off the average weight of a dumbster when full in a city is 1600 pounds. thats the average taken from all the dumpster when full. that is far more accurate since even if there are light stuff in the dumpster there taking the average.
so no my prove is pritty much undebatable since the average of a full dumpster would mroe then likly be waht the weight of the dumpster in the comic would be around.

Avarages are estimates, estimates aren't fact.

Not fact = Debateable.

capt it up
Point being they still list Hulks as superhuman.

They would list Wolverine as having it, which they did not.

Therefore he does not have it....

Avarages are estimates estimates aren't fact.

Not fact = Debateable.

yet the stats say he does and the other marvel official info i listed say he does.

also like I said hulk was no listed having superhuman speed so does thta mean he does not have it?
ur rational makes no sense.

actauly the average is fact or the closest thing to fact.

Kool-Aid
yet the stats say he does and the other marvel official info i listed say he does.

also like I said hulk was no listed having superhuman speed so does thta mean he does not have it?
ur rational makes no sense.

No it doesn't say he has it.

I picked that one because that was the only one that had any back bone to your argument of him having it.

The others aren't proof you just said they say enhanced human, which isn't superhuman.

Well then what does Hulks speed say?

Can you prove what you say?

If not then forget it.

actauly the average is fact or the closest thing to fact.

The average isn't the actual weight of that container.

Therefore its not a fact it weighed that much.

Not a fact = Debatable

capt it up
No it doesn't say he has it.

I picked that one because that was the only one that had any back bone to your argument of him having it.

The others aren't proof you just said they say enhanced human, which isn't superhuman.

Well then what does Hulks speed say?

Can you prove what you say?

If not then forget it.

The average isn't the actual weight of that container.

Therefore its not a fact it weighed that much.

Not a fact = Debatable

? how was that the only one? did u just ignor the other ifno from marvel?

enchanced means beyond human capabilties what the hell else is that?

also some of the other info I listed says plainly superhuman.

go look up hulks speed it listed at superhuman or higher under the stats yet it not mention unde rpowers so does that mean he does not have it?

the average is the closest thing to fact unless u can prove other wise which u can't

Kool-Aid
? how was that the only one? did u just ignor the other ifno from marvel?

You didn't post scans of the others, you just said it was that.

enchanced means beyond human capabilties what the hell else is that?

Beyond normal human yes.

It would've said superhuman if he was.

also some of the other info I listed says plainly superhuman.

Such as?

go look up hulks speed it listed at superhuman or higher under the stats yet it not mention unde rpowers so does that mean he does not have it?

I don't have Hulks stats from that thing you got Wolverine's from so I can't say.

Yet you just gave another example to back mine up.

You just said another part of the stats that had superhuman under it.

Why would they still not list Wolverine's strength to be superhuman if it is?

the average is the closest thing to fact unless u can prove other wise which u can't

And you can't either thus making it debatable.smile

jinzin
Thank God for intelligent people like you.

his arm is bent up... his muscles are strained not his skeletal structure.. it is a strength feat...

jinzin
I think everyone's getting caught up in titles... the bare facts of the matter are thus... wolverine has strength and has displayed strength, and has been described strength that is above the level of human capacity even peak guys like plack panther or cap.. that in an of itself is a superhuman attribute...

as to how marvel discribes it however, it's just a title to regulate different level of superhuman nature...

whatever the title may be

enhanced is still abovie human capabilities

superhuman is still above human capabilities..

anyways, we're splitting hairs here on a point that doesn't pretain to this fight... lets get back to the fight.. remember the fight guys?

He-guy88
my gess is wolv

Milkie
Reptile unleashes acid that eats James's flesh so fast that his Healing Factor is rendered useless leaving just an Adamantium skeleton for Reptile to take apart and make weapons...

jinzin
Originally posted by Milkie
Reptile unleashes acid that eats James's flesh so fast that his Healing Factor is rendered useless leaving just an Adamantium skeleton for Reptile to take apart and make weapons...
i'm fairly certain reptile can't spew that much acid out that fast... confused

Milkie
I'm just kiddin around.

He-guy88
and sence when could he rip off his adamentiom

Milkie
WTF!!!!

DIDN'T I JUST SAY I WAS KIDDING AROUND!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>