Girl, 11, will be Britain's youngest mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=385968&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=&ct=5

By IAN DRURY, Daily Mail08:52am 12th May 2006

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.
The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

She will be 12 years and 8 months when she has the child next month. Jenny Teague, Britain's youngest mother until now, was a month older when she gave birth in 1997.

How can we best tackle this problem? Tell us in reader comments below

The youngster, who lives near Edinburgh, says looking after her younger brothers has prepared her for motherhood.

But the girl admits she "panics and cries" when babies are unwell and does not feel able to bathe them.

The mother-to-be, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had unprotected sex with the teenage boy, who also cannot be identified, while drunk last August.

'Excited'

She told the Sun: "I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time. But I'm really excited and looking forward to being a mum.

"I can't wait to take the baby swimming and out for walks in the pram. I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers.

"I know how to feed a baby its bottle and I can change nappies. But I panic and cry if they're sick and I don't like giving them a bath because I'm a bit frightened.

"It's good to know I'll have my mum here to help me if I need her."

Concerned she might be pregnant, the girl visited a GP three times but tests proved negative. She learned the truth after buying a home-testing kit from a supermarket.

After the device displayed two blue lines, indicating she was pregnant, she pleaded with a female relative to break the news to her mother. The girl, who has been suspended from her first year of secondary school for fighting, said: "I was paranoid about what my mum was going to say and just frightened about being pregnant too.

"I knew straight away that I couldn't have an abortion because that's something I don't believe in.

"I was upset and so was my mum, especially as she'd just had my wee brother. We had a big argument and I ended up locking myself in my room and running away to a friend's.

"It was really hard but it's brought me and my mum closer, which is good. I knew my mum would stand by me no matter what, but I told her straight away I was going to keep the baby.

"The social worker suggested I got rid of it but I'd never do that."

Smoking at nine

The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

The girl, whose parents split up several years ago, said she would like a baby boy - and may call him Leo.

She is currently being educated at a local community centre but knows she must return to school.

She told the Sun: "My mum has said she will look after the baby so I can go to school. I don't know what I want to do with my life when I leave. I used to want to be a nursery nurse, but now I'm not so sure."

'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.

"I know she's worried what other people will say but she can walk out there with her head held high.

"At first I wasn't too happy about becoming a gran. But now I'm used to the idea. I'm really looking forward to having another baby in the house."

The Scottish Conservatives has called for society and families to unite to change attitudes towards sex following the news.

lord xyz
good for her. Tell her I'm sorry for getting her pregnant, and I hope the baby has my penis.

PVS
you can see for yourself when he carjacks you at age 9

Arachnoidfreak
Proud!? ****ing at 11 years old??

"Yea, I'm proud my daughter is a ****ing **** at 11 years old. Maybe I can give her a sister and see if I can do a worse job, maybe my next child will give birth at 8 and be an alcoholic by 9."

lord xyz
I like slags happy

Blue nocturne
Will she survive the birth?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=385968&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=&ct=5

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

She will be 12 years and 8 months when she has the child next month. Jenny Teague, Britain's youngest mother until now, was a month older when she gave birth in 1997.

The youngster, who lives near Edinburgh, says looking after her younger brothers has prepared her for motherhood.

But the girl admits she "panics and cries" when babies are unwell and does not feel able to bathe them.

The mother-to-be, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had unprotected sex with the teenage boy, who also cannot be identified, while drunk last August.

'Excited'

She told the Sun: "I didn't think I'd get pregnant because it was my first time. But I'm really excited and looking forward to being a mum.

"I can't wait to take the baby swimming and out for walks in the pram. I think I'll be able to cope as I've had lots of practice looking after my brothers.

"I know how to feed a baby its bottle and I can change nappies. But I panic and cry if they're sick and I don't like giving them a bath because I'm a bit frightened.

Concerned she might be pregnant, the girl visited a GP three times but tests proved negative. She learned the truth after buying a home-testing kit from a supermarket.

After the device displayed two blue lines, indicating she was pregnant, she pleaded with a female relative to break the news to her mother. The girl, who has been suspended from her first year of secondary school for fighting, said: "I was paranoid about what my mum was going to say and just frightened about being pregnant too.

"I knew straight away that I couldn't have an abortion because that's something I don't believe in.

"I was upset and so was my mum, especially as she'd just had my wee brother. We had a big argument and I ended up locking myself in my room and running away to a friend's.

"It was really hard but it's brought me and my mum closer, which is good. I knew my mum would stand by me no matter what, but I told her straight away I was going to keep the baby.

Smoking at nine

The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

The girl, whose parents split up several years ago, said she would like a baby boy - and may call him Leo.

She is currently being educated at a local community centre but knows she must return to school.

She told the Sun: "My mum has said she will look after the baby so I can go to school. I don't know what I want to do with my life when I leave. I used to want to be a nursery nurse, but now I'm not so sure."

'Proud of my daughter'

Her mum said: "I'm not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I'm proud of her for keeping the baby.

"I know she's worried what other people will say but she can walk out there with her head held high.

"At first I wasn't too happy about becoming a gran. But now I'm used to the idea. I'm really looking forward to having another baby in the house."

The Scottish Conservatives has called for society and families to unite to change attitudes towards sex following the news.

Britain has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe...only little behind United States....just by a thread.

Its terrible, and tragic...not to mention illegal.

Bardock42
What is the 11 in the title implying?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Britain has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe

This girl isn't even a teen!jawdrop

Smokes, drinks and gets pregnant at 11 and the mother's proud. Could soeone please punch that woman in the head.

WrathfulDwarf
This is just plain disturbing....

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Smokes, drinks and gets pregnant at 11 and the mother's proud. Could soeone please punch that woman in the head.

What the, why do you think it is called eleventee....oh... yeah......kinda early.

botankus
Someone needs to tell that girl that the whole charade has been done before in The Drew Barrymore Story. Well, everything except the pregnancy, that is.

PVS
they did an ultrasound and saw that the fetus is developing in seemingly perfect health, as well as sporting a burberry cap and fake gold chains and rings.

grey fox
I read it in the papers a few day's ago and nearly binned them in disgust.

Shoot them , someone please.

If these kind of people are running my country and stealing MY damn money for their 'benefit's I'd rather have blood on my hands.

The mother needs to be locked away and the girl forced to have an abortion , this is a farce of the highest order.

Alpha Centauri
This is why I'll never get pro-lifers.

You want these people to breed; why? I'm open to answers here, because I'm lost. I'm lost as to why the overpopulated planet needs more people like that.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

You want these people to breed; why? I'm open to answers here, because I'm lost. I'm lost as to why the overpopulated planet needs more people like that.

-AC

Because you can use them for scientific research?

I mean, seriously, a new generation every 11 years? That's like a Biologists Jackpot.

Alpha Centauri
What do scientists hope to find in the brain of a hooligan?

A flag probably.

-AC

Eis
Is there any proof that he raped her or is it simply that he had sex with a ten year old?

Either way, plain stupid. An eleven year old is certainly not fit to become a mother.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Is there any proof that he raped her or is it simply that he had sex with a ten year old?

Either way, plain stupid. An eleven year old is certainly not fit to become a mother.

Well having sex with someone against their will (and penetrating them) is considered Rape. An 11 year old can not give consent so I think it is that kind of rape. Not the forced one.

PVS

-AC

please dont bait the bible thumpers. besides, they will just blame the culture that them damn heathen athiests created, and...you know the rest

Alpha Centauri
I realised what I had done after I posted it.

Forgive me for the horror I may have brought upon us, but in the times of darkness, we shall stand strong.

-AC

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well having sex with someone against their will (and penetrating them) is considered Rape. An 11 year old can not give consent so I think it is that kind of rape. Not the forced one.
A drunk guy meets a hot girl in a party, he asks her if she wants to go upstairs... she says yes. They go upstairs to the bedroom and have sex.
If that was how it happened, I don't think it's right to charge him with rape.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
A drunk guy meets a hot girl in a party, he asks her if she wants to go upstairs... she says yes. They go upstairs to the bedroom and have sex.

how is this relevant?
search for the "oops i was raped" thread courtesy of backfire

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis

Well i might agree....but it is still considered that. By law....

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
how is this relevant?
search for the "oops i was raped" thread courtesy of backfire
We're discussing the article are we not? The father being charged with rape is part of the article.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
We're discussing the article are we not? The father being charged with rape is part of the article. it also says she is a smoker. should we now debate the harmful effects of tobacco?

Arachnoidfreak
Hmm comparing smoking to a rape charge...that's a new one.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
it also says she is a smoker. should we now debate the harmful effects of tobacco?

We can, it's part of the article...kinda like the denying of the Holocaust is part of the letter to bush....just that the rape is actually mentioned.

PVS
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Hmm comparing smoking to a rape charge...that's a new one.

yes, endangering a fetus and forcing it to have nicotine is trivial. birth defects, miscarriage, still born...all that nonsensical rubbish. you're right.

PVS
We can, it's part of the article...kinda like the denying of the Holocaust is part of the letter to bush....just that the rape is actually mentioned.

someone holding a grudge because i won at the thread? stick out tongue

(SARCASM FFS)

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
it also says she is a smoker. should we now debate the harmful effects of tobacco?
Correct me if I'm wrong but is the father not a big role in this whole 'issue'? Whereas her smoking is only slightly more relevant than the type of clothing she was wearing when she had sex.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
someone holding a grudge because i won at the thread? stick out tongue

(SARCASM FFS)

Thanks for the "sarcasm" bit...I'd have never guessed it...but yeah, thought would be nice to bring it up once in a while.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
Correct me if I'm wrong but is the father not a big role in this whole 'issue'? Whereas her smoking is only slightly more relevant than the type of clothing she was wearing when she had sex.

see my above post. i say it is far more relevant because it just goes with the overall recklessness. a mother who doesnt give a shit that her baby is having a baby, and that girl is completely ignorant (intentionally or not) to what danger she is putting her child through IN THE WOMB. frikin kid hasnt even began existance and its already ****ed. very relevant imho.

any guy in the same scenario would be charged the same. so how is it something exclusive to the topic?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
see my above post. i say it is far more relevant because it just goes with the overall recklessness. a mother who doesnt give a shit that her baby is having a baby, and that girl is completely ignorant (intentionally or not) to what danger she is putting her child through IN THE WOMB. frikin kid hasnt even began existance and its already ****ed. very relevant imho.

any guy in the same scenario would be charged the same. so how is it something exclusive to the topic?

Look my friend, if you find anybody that feels like participating in a nice little chat about the smoking issue with you, go ahead. I won't stop you.

Eis and me will in the meantime talk about the father being charged with rape, which happens to be part of this thread as well.

Remembered my manners.

PVS
naaa, the whole issue of her endangering her child is implied enough and really doesnt bear repeating imho, as well as common law.

lord xyz
Britain has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe...only little behind United States....just by a thread.

Its terrible, and tragic...not to mention illegal. one word: chav no expression Originally posted by Eis

Either way, plain stupid. An eleven year old is certainly not fit to become a mother. there's a 14yr old girl in my school who is going out with an 18yr old. And yes, they've had sex. no expression and you'd be suprised what 11yr old brits can do.

Bardiel13
I feel sorry for the baby. Well... that is if it survives the birth. And if the girl dies, then it's stuck with the mother. And you know a woman who lets her ELEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER get pregnant, smoke, and drink is not fit to be a mother at all! This whole thing makes me sick.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by PVS
yes, endangering a fetus and forcing it to have nicotine is trivial. birth defects, miscarriage, still born...all that nonsensical rubbish. you're right.

Whoa wait, I'm sorry, if I recall correctly...aren't you pro-choice?

Bardock42
Whoa wait, I'm sorry, if I recall correctly...aren't you pro-choice?

Err...being pro choice and being against nicotine during pregnancy are different things.

Adam_PoE
When I heard Eddy was pregnant I told her to abort. ABORT, ABORT, ABORT! I said BRING ME... A KNITTING NEEDLE!

PVS
apparently the assumption is that pro-choice means anti-fetus messed

lil bitchiness

-AC

Actually, you'll be suprised at how many people believe the world is NOT overpopulated.

Originally posted by lord xyz
one word: chav no expression

That was the first thing that popped into my head...unfortunately.

PVS
because you know its true

lil bitchiness
Perhaps. But I don't really like to think that way...but I do.

And when I see them on the street, I do think ''omgf chav to the power of 17''

PVS
are chavs generally wealthy or poor?

debbiejo
Wow! It's gonna hurt having that baby.....It's gonna rip her apart........ huh

Maestro
The irony of the advertisements in this thread, 'Ways to prevent being pregnant'.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS
are chavs generally wealthy or poor?

Poor. Very working class. Very...chavvy.

Alpha Centauri
There are also famous "chav icons" so to speak.

The kind of people like David Beckham who, were it not for his luck in breaking into football, would probably be saying "Do you want the whopper meal?"

-AC

JacopeX
I jus cant see an 11 year old pregnant. Thatz the age where your suppose to be goin to school. I pretty much feel sorry for the mother of her retardeness and lack of care for her daughter. Eyo, but fo reel, I heard there is many teenage pregancies in Europe which is pretty crazy. I wonder if the girl is even gonna make it through the labor alive. Yo, and smoking and drinking under the age of 10? Thatz ****in nutz if you ask me man. The lowest age i know someone smoking is 13 but 9???? Im shocked. The girl needs jesus or at least get an abortion ((even though she's one of those PEOPLE ((yea i said people)) that dont belive in abortions)). The guy who cmmited rape jus pulled an "R kelly move" on this poor girl who wuz probably gonna learn the right thing one day. now itz worse.

PVS
Poor. Very working class. Very...chavvy.

see, im not going to 'call you out' on this, because its not my intention to embarrass you. thats why i wont spell it all out publically. but think about what you just said, and think about what i said in another thread. connect the dots.

JacopeX
Theres chavs that in the music business. you can make good money in europe like that now days.

docb77
My jaw dropped. Yes, a pregnant 11 year old is shocking, but it was the attitudes of her and her mother that really left me speechless.

smoking isn't affecting her pregnancyj!?! proud of her daughter!?!

Is there something that's the opposite of the Darwin award?

amity75
Originally posted by debbiejo
Wow! It's gonna hurt having that baby.....It's gonna rip her apart........ huh Yep, she didn't feel it goin in but she'll feel it goin out!
It makes me ashamed to be Scottish to have this waste of sperm and egg and her odious family making world news.

JacopeX
Originally posted by docb77
My jaw dropped. Yes, a pregnant 11 year old is shocking, but it was the attitudes of her and her mother that really left me speechless.

smoking isn't affecting her pregnancyj!?! proud of her daughter!?!

Is there something that's the opposite of the Darwin award? But dont blame her though, she is only 11 and has alot to learn. She thinks its all good but it aint, it sux

Capt_Fantastic
You guys are being too negative about this. Look at the bright side, they can go shopping for new school clothes together. Quality time, people.

In all actuality, this is the kind of situation where you know the mother will let her kid smoke pot in the house...because she would rather the kid get fu*ked up at home, where she can keep an eye on her.

debbiejo
Originally posted by JacopeX
But dont blame her though, she is only 11 and has alot to learn. She thinks its all good but it aint, it sux Ohhhhhhh believe me she felt it going in unless she was soooo drunk, but she will defiantly feel a beach ball coming out..

lil bitchiness
Ohhhhhhh believe me she felt it going in unless she was soooo drunk, but she will defiantly feel a beach ball coming out..

Eww, that is little cringe inducing...but no doubt true.

Its a child having a child with (probably) a child. Its just so wrong.
But mom will end u raising the kids while the kid goes through puberty...shes not even a teen yet. Scary.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You guys are being too negative about this. Look at the bright side, they can go shopping for new school clothes together. Quality time, people.

In all actuality, this is the kind of situation where you know the mother will let her kid smoke pot in the house...because she would rather the kid get fu*ked up at home, where she can keep an eye on her. And she will learn a very very very valuable lesson laughing out loud

docb77
I'm going to ask an inappropriate question...

Is an 11 year old even developed enough to breastfeed? She talked about knowing how to give him his bottle, but....

JacopeX
Originally posted by docb77
I'm going to ask an inappropriate question...

Is an 11 year old even developed enough to breastfeed? She talked about knowing how to give him his bottle, but.... its normal for an 11 year old to grow titz and milk developes in them while going through pregancy or after labor.

debbiejo
Yes, It's all hormones that kick in.

PVS
why is it inappropriate? i dont see why her breasts would be undeveloped given that her womb is functional.

check this out:

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

a five year old girl who had a baby

docb77
its normal for an 11 year old to grow titz and milk developes in them while going through pregancy or after labor.

I'm not sure it's exactly "normal" for an 11 year old to go through pregnancy, but I suppose all the glands are there for the hormones that cause lactation to be produced.

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
why is it inappropriate? i dont see why her breasts would be undeveloped given that her womb is functional.

check this out:

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

a five year old girl who had a baby yea i remember that. My grandfather told me that when we were watching a soccer game in peru. he told something abnout a 5 yerar old in peru bein pregnant. I didnt belive it at first but thanx to your research thaty i forgot to make, im scared

PVS
it really freaked me out, thus the topic article didnt surprise me at all.
i didnt post it as a way to say "ZOMG SHE'S SO YOUNG AND ACTUALLY PREGNANT!!!!"
but more to bring light to a pressing issue.

JacopeX
Wut bothers me is that they never found out who fathered the baby. I wonder if the son is still alive today after many years. I wonder how he feels like having a mother who is only five years older than him

KidRock
LOL damn...just damnnnnnn.

debbiejo
Isn't that common where you live???..........j/k

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
LOL damn...just damnnnnnn.

i know!

so...will they at least allow you visitation rights?

KidRock
Isn't that common where you live???..........j/k
This coming from someone named 'debbie jo'

Jonathan Mark
Yay for lack of sexual responsibility...

I feel bad for the poor child (not the girl but the unborn baby).

debbiejo
This coming from someone named 'debbie jo' laughing out loud HEHEHEHE....The JO is for Joesph and Josephine my Italian grandparents............I'm no hick........lol

KidRock
laughing out loud HEHEHEHE....The JO is for Joesph and Josephine my Italian grandparents............I'm no hick........lol

Sure. I wont judge you or your mom/sister peggy sue. Carry on Debbie Jo.

RedAlertv2
Shame on the 15 year old for doin a girl that young.

PVS
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Shame on the 15 year old for doin a girl that young.

and no shame for her? although the law says "rape" it seems she was quite willing, as her mother seems quite proud. shame on the lot of them.

RedAlertv2
Indeed, she made a poor decision too. And yes, it probably wasnt rape. But either way, that guy has shit taste. No amount of alchohol would make me have sex with a girl 4 years younger than me

debbiejo
Ouch!!.........Es su el stupido en la cabasa??.......Elise, in questo momento mi ecciti da morire...NOT!!!..... laughing out loud

KidRock

Uh oh the redneck temper is comin out! Easyyyyy.

debbiejo
Uh oh the redneck temper is comin out! Easyyyyy. In your dreams.............. laughing out loud

Leo.M
That's just sick! She might even die giving birth to the baby. Most women are able to have health babies at 16, she's 11, that kid's going be messed up messed

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by PVS

'Excited'

Smoking at nine

'Proud of my daughter'

Ha! Good for her.

Next time she'll stop and drop before before hopping on someone's cock.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Ha! Good for her.

Next time she'll stop and drop before before hopping on someone's cock. What part of rape, dont you understand anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnoidfreak
What part of rape, dont you understand anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe you just dont understand there are several different kinds of rape, not only the "I said no" kind. The girl very well may have wanted to rock the cock.

JacopeX
Wasnt she drunk? of course she would wanna let the guy hit a homerun. I also wonder how the guy has to pay child support

Arachnoidfreak
"I was drinking" is a stupid ****ing excuse for letting someone violate you. She did it, she wanted to do it, it wasn't real rape.

grey fox
Maybe you just dont understand there are several different kinds of rape, not only the "I said no" kind. The girl very well may have wanted to rock the cock.

More then likely , the mother of the boy said 'She was dressed like a tart'

And all this was at a party with fifteen year old's , now ether she's a really tall 11 year old or those are some damn stumpy teenagers.

Imaginary
Just to clear things up...

Rape: Unwanted sexual intercourse
Statutory rape: When two people have sex and one or both are under the age of consent... ergo they can't legally give consent for sexual intercourse.

If you're going to have sex at 11, ffs at least get educated roll eyes (sarcastic) "I thought I couldn't get pregnant because it was my first time." Do we need to start giving 8 year olds sex ed now?

Roulette
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is just plain disturbing....

My thoughts exactly O.O

11?!...what the hell is happening to the world?

Britrogue
This happens because our pathetic government encourages it, whether they want to admit it or not. That girl will be offered a flat, fully paid for and more benefits than any one person will need. She will not have to find a penny for herself. The British Government makes the mistake of paying for this crap.
Personally, I feel that as she broke the law by having underage sex, she ought to be bloody punished.

botankus
Originally posted by Eis

If that was how it happened, I'd question anyone's judgment who classifies any 11-year old as a hottie!

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
If that was how it happened, I'd question anyone's judgment who classifies any 11-year old as a hottie!

There are some damn hot 11 year olds....yeah, call me pedophile...you know it's true....also the guy was 15 that#S only a 4 year difference. He himself is still a teenager ...well..besides her not being a teenager yet.

grey fox
There are some damn hot 11 year olds....yeah, call me pedophile...you know it's true....also the guy was 15 that#S only a 4 year difference. He himself is still a teenager ...well..besides her not being a teenager yet.

You make me sick bar.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by grey fox
You make me sick bar.....

I know, thanks.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

And what did we learn? Never endorse Bardock42 as a finder of lost children.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

But 11 year olds are like stick people......

botankus
I guess they're considered hot by the same people who think Kate Moss and Nicole Richie are hot.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
And what did we learn? Never endorse Bardock42 as a finder of lost children.

Oh...so that's why I lost that job at Disney World....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, you took went a bit far when you started trying to f*ck little ol' Nemo.

debbiejo
I loved Nemo.......... sad

Ya Krunk'd Floo
So did Bardock. Nemo must get around. Little sl*t.

botankus
That must be where man eggs come from.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Nemo was a virgin too.......... sad

PVS
That must be where man eggs come from.

rolling on floor laughing

it will take a long time for this to die.
get used to it deb laughing out loud

Bardock42
Yeah, you took went a bit far when you started trying to f*ck little ol' Nemo.

Captain Nemo and I are both consenting adults. Now I know it was illegal because of the "Rassengesetze", but you won't turn me in, will you?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
laughing out loud

Nemo was a virgin too.......... sad

We were all virgins once. Once.

debbiejo
It wasn't Captain Nemo, it was that cute little fish..........you always do fish???

Bardock42
We were all virgins once. Once.

I was twice.

It wasn't Captain Nemo, it was that cute little fish..........you always do fish???

What the....now I'm a bestiality pedophile? And just cause I said 11 year olds are sexually attractive....oh yeah, I get it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Captain Nemo and I are both consenting adults. Now I know it was illegal because of the "Rassengesetze", but you won't turn me in, will you?

I don't give a shit, dude, but I think some people may take exception to Nemo being subjected to the opposite of 'filleted'...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was twice.

You were also three times a lady, but who's counting? Oh yeah, I am.

What the....now I'm a bestiality pedophile? And just cause I said 11 year olds are sexually attractive....oh yeah, I get it.

That made me laugh with my mouth open as it emitted sounds like this: "Ha ha ha..."

Bardock42
You were also three times a lady, but who's counting? Oh yeah, I am.

That made me laugh with my mouth open as it emitted sounds like this: "Ha ha ha..."

good, then I don't have to.

Is that a sophisticated way of saying "lol"....or an even more sophisticated way of saying "Shut up, you idiot.....GO DUBYAH"?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's what all the cool people are doing, Bardock. It's what all the cool people are doing.

Bardock42
It's what all the cool people are doing, Bardock. It's what all the cool people are doing.

I want to be cool, too.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
OK, if I do this...*points at Bardock*...then, you're cool, too. OK?

Bardock42
OK, if I do this...*points at Bardock*...then, you're cool, too. OK?

Is that a temporary coolness? If not than .... HAHA, NOW I'M COOL, I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE DUMBFACE.....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Bardock, I was only demonstrating how you'll know when you're cool. I haven't actually pointed at you for real, yet...

Bardock42
Bardock, I was only demonstrating how you'll know when you're cool. I haven't actually pointed at you for real, yet...

Oh well...then....err......you rock......are we cool?

PVS
you two need your own OTF love nest thread. perhaps i'll go make one for you...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
OK, but only because you said I rock. Do I really?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

You...creating a Thread in the OTF....hahahahahaha...

OK, but only because you said I rock. Do I really?

Aww...of course you do....aww.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by PVS

I'm scared of that place. There's some 'funny' people in there...

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404408

Eis
There are plenty of 'developed' 11 year olds that can pass for 13 or 14. Plus you don't expect an 11 year old to show up at that kind of party.

botankus
Well, you're gay so we're speaking different languages here when it comes to hotness, I'm afraid.

Eis
Well, you're gay so we're speaking different languages here when it comes to hotness, I'm afraid.
I only chose to be gay like 2 weeks ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
I only chose to be gay like 2 weeks ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He chose to be gay....haha, we got you now...you'll burn in hell....

botankus
I'm thinking it's more of a Dakota Fanning vs. that little kid on Malcolm in the Middle kind of hotness issue.

Bardock42
I'm thinking it's more of a Dakota Fanning vs. that little kid on Malcolm in the Middle kind of hotness issue.

I'd take 'em both droolio ...I mean..you sick, sick man.....I don't want to know what happened to that little Narnia Girl.

Eis
That is just... disturbing. stick out tongue

debbiejo
This is still going on????........And Bardock not only did you do Nemo, but he was male and virgin.............tisk tisk.........what does that say about you??

botankus
Yeah. Eis wasn't there this morning to respond to my response about his post pertaining to 11 year olds being the Steve Stiffler of some parties. On my 11th birthday, I went with my fifth grade class to Skate Country for some roller-skating!

Bardock42
This is still going on????........And Bardock not only did you do Nemo, but he was male and virgin.............tisk tisk.........what does that say about you??

That I like to put my wee-wee in tight fish buttholes?

debbiejo
When I was 11 I was a stick person.......

Bruno Visky
She's actually happy about this...

botankus

If only we could go back in time and bet some ungodly amount of money that this sentence, word for word, would be expressed at some point in time throughout the history of mankind, we would make Bill Gates look like a street beggar.

Bardock42
If only we could go back in time and bet some ungodly amount of money that this sentence, word for word, would be expressed at some point in time throughout the history of mankind, we would make Bill Gates look like a street beggar.

Yeah....was really unlikely, wasn't it?

The Omega
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Yeah, what kind of mother is that?? Bringing her kid up to smoke at 9, drink at 10 and get pregnant at 11????

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Omega
Yeah, what kind of mother is that?? Bringing her kid up to smoke at 9, drink at 10 and get pregnant at 11????

Going by that she will die with 23 so....whatever...

NineCoronas
There are some damn hot 11 year olds....yeah, call me pedophile...you know it's true....also the guy was 15 that#S only a 4 year difference. He himself is still a teenager ...well..besides her not being a teenager yet. >.> There is a 12 year old on my school bus that I swear to god looks like she is 17. Height, Proportions, everything... and she is a 6th grader.

!#$@!

debbiejo
Well he is special......he even has that special word.......what is it again...cliquewa.....something...

Ya Krunk'd Floo

I respect your right to reverse fillet fish.

Jabba the Hutt
I wanna ***** slap that 11 year old for 3 reasons:

1) For getting pregnant at 11
2) For smoking 20 a day
3) For thinking she can take care of the baby.

FeceMan
Lollercaust.

This has got to be fake...and really old at that.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Lollercaust.

This has got to be fake...and really old at that.

Why? Because it is an 11 year old girl?

Jigsaw13
That's just sick! And stupid of her to think she couldn't get pregnant on the first time.

botankus
Well he is special......he even has that special word.......what is it again...cliquewa.....something...
It was something like clank with an extra letter thrown in somewhere.

Bardock42
It was something like clank with an extra letter thrown in somewhere.
It was claimk you damn frenchpeople....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You just claimked him.

Now do something else.

Please.

Bardock42
You just claimked him.

Now do something else.

Please.

Alright...I will now....drop this book on the floor.....better? Also I will listen to Renegades, again....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Do something with your hands.

Go on.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>