25 Sentinels vs Thing & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is Mark III versions of Sentinels

Sentinels- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Group5.asp?UniqueId=585

Grimm22
Thing pwns Sentinals wink

except in Days of Futures past but then again they killed everybody. Even Wolverine

supervenom
Not even close...

Metalmanx
I think Thing and Spidey would definitely hold their own for a good period of time, probably taking out 10-15 Sentinels. But in the end, the Sentinels would defeat them. They are far too powerful, and too numerous for that matter.

Milkie
The Knockout gas takes them both out

Lethal_Rise
I agree w/ metalmax. They're both good as schit, but they'll get overwhelmed after a while.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think Thing and Spidey would definitely hold their own for a good period of time, probably taking out 10-15 Sentinels. But in the end, the Sentinels would defeat them. They are far too powerful, and too numerous for that matter.

yes

He-guy88
thats a lot of sentinals

He-guy88
i say they take sentales together then fight were spider-man can dodge all of his attacts

He-guy88
k never mind my earler posts got con fused but ah spiderman and thing got it no prob

Lethal_Rise
I seriously, really, hope you're kidding.

Milkie
THE KNOCKOUT GAS TAKES THEM OUT

He-guy88
no realy spidy gots spider sence to sence trobol and speed and agility the things got pure brut strength together their al most unstopable iv seen wolverine gambit and cyclops take out that many and im not just sayin that either cause i hate cyclopse more then any other comic char out their except superman hate boy scout heros

Milkie
That' because Wolverine, Gambit and Cyclop have been fighting these things for years. They had their fair share of getting owned by these Sentinels. Can't say the same for Spider-Man and The Thing.

badabing
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Co-signed.

He-guy88
well i think u bring up a good point thats true veary true but in the end good guys win unless its a bad guy comic so ah their would some way out of it

Milkie
That is absolutely no way to debate. This not the comics. There is no "Good Guy Karma" That gives these guys a automatic win.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Milkie
That is absolutely no way to debate. This not the comics. There is no "Good Guy Karma" That gives these guys a automatic win. Co-signed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.