Picture of Spiderman wearing the new costume AFTER the Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
"SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #29

Written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, pencils and cover by Angel Medina.

The Deadly Foes of Spider-Man " Part 1 of 3. After the extraordinary events of Civil War, the heroes and their families try to cope with the remarkable changes in the Marvel Universe. Now, one of Spider-Man's oldest and most insidious foes--the Chameleon--decides to make his move against the wall-crawler! His first step: gathering a new super-team of Spider-Man's deadliest foes and striking him where he is most vulnerable...

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Aug. 16."

H. S. 6
One: Civil War isn't over until November.

Two: It is already known that Spidey will keep the costume until sometime in 2007.

DBZ MAN
Don't bash the guy. He found some nice info and a great looking pic.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Don't bash the guy. He found some nice info and a great looking pic.

Um... please point out where I bashed him? dontgetit

DBZ MAN
Kay kay you didn't do it bluntly but you did it in a way like 'waste of a topic'. Then again it's water under the bridge now.

NoFate007
Man I hate that costume.

H. S. 6
Kay kay you didn't do it bluntly but you did it in a way like 'waste of a topic'. Then again it's water under the bridge now.

Oh. Well I didn't mean for it to be like that. thumb up

Sorry if anybody thought I was...

Drache53
I kinda like the costume... It's shiny.. lol

But seriously...

doctorstrongbad
If he keeps the costume, I hope he will start to change the color to red and blue. Even black would be better then the red and yellow thing. Well we have Iron man to thank for that. Thanks tony. ugh

H. S. 6
I was thinking that black and red, or black/red/blue would look awesome with that costume.

DBZ MAN
I don't mind red and yellow, they go very well together.

Sparkz
Red And Gold I don't mind but red and yellow is Ick...i wish it was red and black though.

DBZ MAN
Aint much of a difference. Except that one is shinyer. And it's not actual gold on him lol.

Sparkz
Aint much of a difference. Except that one is shinyer. And it's not actual gold on him lol.

What can I say... I like shiney things.

supernatural
can someone explain whats goin on with civil war i dont understand

Dan-El
The government is instituting the Superhero Registration Act and it has the heroes divided between those who want to comply and those who don't.
Keep in mind that if they do apply, they will no longer have secret identities and will work for the government. Pick up one of the "Road to Civil War" issues or Civil War #1 so we don't have to keep you updated, lol

doctorstrongbad
I'm still waiting to see how it all turns out. Will he tell his identity or not?

Doc Ock
Same sucky looking costume.

I wonder who will be on Chameleon's team.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I'm still waiting to see how it all turns out. Will he tell his identity or not?

Are you serious?

Dan-El
The costume is starting to grow on me. I'm happy because I know it's one of those things that won't last, like the symbiote outfit.

Oh, and I am positive that the writers from here on end are going to be ignoring Pete's new stingers. I haven't seen them in months.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
The costume is starting to grow on me. I'm happy because I know it's one of those things that won't last, like the symbiote outfit.

Oh, and I am positive that the writers from here on end are going to be ignoring Pete's new stingers. I haven't seen them in months.

Kinda like his talking to bugs power, never took off.

Dan-El
I've never seen a talking to bugs power. Except that one when he and Ezekiel were talking at the pizza place. That was great!

... I miss Romita Jr...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dan-El
I've never seen a talking to bugs power. Except that one when he and Ezekiel were talking at the pizza place. That was great!

... I miss Romita Jr...

He better come back 1 day, and thts why I like JMS he had a great sense of humor, he got it disassembled arc, he could read bugs minds or something, a power quickly forgotten...

DBZ MAN
He could 'feel' the bugs presence I think it was.

Dan-El
Elevated spider-sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.