mrpotatoman Is Saved, I killed the Voices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Its okay, that new member who is told all those evil thoughts by the voices, well I did something.

I decided to go for a walk, and on that walk I saw the voices. I pulled out my bad of chloroform and drugged it pulling it into a back alley. Once there I stuffed them up my shirt and took them too a super store where I threw it in the freezer and went home for some Tacos. After eating I went back, took the voices body and bought a Popsicle(Damn things went up 3 cents again today). I then headed out to the truckers store, were I tied the voice ahead of one of the back wheels, no one could see them. Once the Truck would start, it would drag the voices along the road, the wheel grinding it and throwing it back, making it look like it hit an animal.

The Voices are now dead, Live in peace young one.

mrpotatoman
yay thanks for that, but now the clowns r after me

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by mrpotatoman
yay thanks for that, but now the clowns r after me

No, The clowns were really the voices in disguise.

Now stop making Threads.

taft
hmm I would of just shot the voices no expression

mrpotatoman
cant. the voices place in my head is now taken over by my grandmother!!!! who knows what evil stuff i may do to everyone. please dont take offence, my grandmother is mentally unstable

Renamon
no, your stupidity is mantally unstable, now i suggest you sthu befor a mod gets pissed at you.... better yet... keep pissin' em off buddy boy!

taft
hmm

Name: mrpotatoman
Title: professor of annoyance
Sig: doing what ever i can to annoy people!

hmm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Its okay, that new member who is told all those evil thoughts by the voices, well I did something.

I decided to go for a walk, and on that walk I saw the voices. I pulled out my bad of chloroform and drugged it pulling it into a back alley. Once there I stuffed them up my shirt and took them too a super store where I threw it in the freezer and went home for some Tacos. After eating I went back, took the voices body and bought a Popsicle(Damn things went up 3 cents again today). I then headed out to the truckers store, were I tied the voice ahead of one of the back wheels, no one could see them. Once the Truck would start, it would drag the voices along the road, the wheel grinding it and throwing it back, making it look like it hit an animal.

The Voices are now dead, Live in peace young one. if you can't beat em, join em. Eh Vin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
So many spelling and grammatical errors. firefirefireph

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bloigen
So many spelling and grammatical errors. firefirefireph I know how you feel sad

mrpotatoman
since i am not allowed to start any more threads all day, im being nice because grandmother has taken a heart attack caused by a knife (i had nothing to do with it)

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by lord xyz
if you can't beat em, join em. Eh Vin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hasn't Bloigen ate your babies yet?

Vinny Valentine
So many spelling and grammatical errors. firefirefireph

Were?

lord xyz
Hasn't Bloigen ate your babies yet? no, not yet wink

taft
Theif schmoll

mrpotatoman
dont worry Bloigens profile will be here soon enough shifty and dont worry this isnt the voices this is true!!!

lord xyz
dont worry Bloigens profile will be here soon enough shifty and dont worry this isnt the voices this is true!!! getout1

Renamon
dont worry Bloigens profile will be here soon enough shifty and dont worry this isnt the voices this is true!!! Originally posted by lord xyz
getout1

taft
banned

mrpotatoman
muhaha i know everything about bloigen as he stays in the house next to me

Bloigen
Were?

Eye halve know I deer.

taft
Eye halve know I deer.

by "deer" do you mean BreakDancing?

Bloigen
Originally posted by taft
by "deer" do you mean BreakDancing?

Thanks, I like to keep it short in the summer.

Renamon
you guys are confusing sad

mrpotatoman
thank u, i try my best

taft
Thanks, I like to keep it short in the summer.

What about on the moon?

mrpotatoman
i like cheese

Bloigen
What about on the moon?

That's what I told her.

mrpotatoman
yup clocks r the way to go about starting your own business

taft
That's what I told her.

But, I thought you didn't you that toothbrush.

Renamon
yup clocks r the way to go about starting your own business you speak of nothing but nonsense, and learn how to spell, jackass

mrpotatoman
bloigen floigen shroogle bloogle now thats how u communicate to weird pedestrians

Bloigen
But, I thought you didn't you that toothbrush.

Yeah, Mr. T was in on it all along.

Renamon
bloigen floigen shroogle bloogle now thats how u communicate to weird pedestrians yet again, you speak of nonsense, sombody ban him!

_Sanctuary_
http://www.purplemoon.com/Stickers/bumper/thumbnails/S-shutup.gif

taft
Really, I didn't realize that Mr. T was in the horse costume.

Bloigen
Really, I didn't realize that Mr. T was in the horse costume.

Yeah, Bruce Willis had a good disguise though.

mrpotatoman
Originally posted by Renamon
yet again, you speak of nonsense, sombody ban him!

do i speak of nonsense?, am i weird?, is my grandmother getting old?
do my feet smell of cheese?, my plan is that cheese will be used as a weapon in the year 2121

Renamon
....dammit, he is getting on my nerve.

mrpotatoman
is that a good thing or do my feet smell of cheese?

taft
Yeah, Bruce Willis had a good disguise though.

hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.