Luke cage vs. Colossus vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
In this battle it's all about the skin your in. So who wins?

Big Sexy
Colossus

badabing
Rhino loses.

Metalmanx
Colossus. Easily.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus. Easily.

Lethal_Rise
rhino always loses. he sux. luke cage is awesome (and black), but I give to collosus.

King KAM
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
rhino always loses. he sux. luke cage is awesome (and black), but I give to collosus. true words padawan true words.....but what you didnt factor in that luke cage's blackness, will always prevail, all he does is lines up the sun with his gold teeth, blinds collosus and then WHAM! hits him with the mystic crowbar.

RogerRamjet
Colossus takes this one, let's face it Rhino despite his raw strength certainly is no rocket scientist, Cage got the street smarts but is no match for either Colossus or Rhino...Powerman goes down first, and it is Rhino vs Colossus and Pyotr wins it cause he's way smarter than the dim witted Rhino...

Lethal_Rise
I'm going to compltetly ignore that racist azz comment KAM just made, but I think luke cage'll be the 2nd out, not first.

snoopdogg
Luke Cage is outclassed here. He is not a threat to Colossus, however Rhino is but Colossus will have no problems taking out Rhino.

Colossus wins this.

Rewmac
And Colossus has shown many times that he can overcome himself...Rhino isn' a problem....Luke Cage gets owned pretty bad...

Rols
Rhino goes down first teamed by both Colussos and Luke cage not because his uber strong but because his evil then Colussos and luke cage go for a drink. Then both decide to have a drinking contest and after the 15th mug Luke back hands Colusses head and win, thats what you call street smart. smile

RogerRamjet

Lethal_Rise
pwned.

snoopdogg
Colossus does not need to eat, breath, or drink while armored. Trying to outdrink him is not gonna do much good.

Lethal_Rise
it would be if it was against wolverine, hulk, or juggernaut. (wolverine heals, hulk's immune to alchohol((actual fact)), and no duh for jugg)

Grimm22
I'm going to compltetly ignore that racist azz comment KAM just made, but I think luke cage'll be the 2nd out, not first.

Kam was joking.

Jeese these boards are politicaly correct wink

The Fake Macoy
As previously stated, Colossus has the strength, toughness, and fighting ability to win this. Really, Cage isn't strong enough to pose a threat, and Rhino is, well, Rhino. He jobs more than anyone else. Even if he wasn't jobbing, he'd still probably lose this fight.

Rols
I dont think his gonna armor up in bar smile . or maybe its a good idea to armor up in a bar.

badabing
Rhino gores the hell out of both Colossus and Luke Cage. Rhino 10/10. no expression

Lethal_Rise
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--oh...you...were...serious.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by badabing
Rhino gores the hell out of both Colossus and Luke Cage. Rhino 10/10. no expression

yeah right. more like: Colossus rips the horn out and shoves it up Rhino's @$$ then bludgeons Cage to death with the body.

King KAM
I'm going to compltetly ignore that racist azz comment KAM just made, but I think luke cage'll be the 2nd out, not first. has he seen me?

Lethal_Rise
umm...you can be racist against your own race. (I know I am, ALOT)

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
I was joking. laughing

Lethal_Rise
poor rhino, he never wins. he would lose against anyone, including Leech and Shadowcat

jinzin
rhino automatically loses by default of being rhino...

Lethal_Rise
XD, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.