Magneto vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who and how.

Mider
would be interesting to see if he could manipulate her bracelets but if she does the force field i dont think he'll be able to, meh this is a hard fight if she ties him up he will lose, but he might be able to controll her sword he has alot of advantages.

He-guy88
question is it the magneto from the movie or the orignal magneto

the one in the movie is much weaker then the origanal one for example the movie he needed to have iron added to the cops blood to effect him the orig did not need that he could controll peoples body purley from the iron in their body as a matter a fact he used the people as shelds to flot around his body as he flyed the comic did not let this happen to much cause if they did then people would start to wonder y he dont do it all the time

He-guy88
movie magneto he loses and orig magneto wins hand down

diabloman
the one from the cartoon series is more powerful then the comicbooks and the movie magneto. if your talking about the magneto from the comicbooks then i think WW might win. but the one from the show he would kick her butt.

He-guy88
thats veary true check out my ions back fourm so i can see wat ur opion is

Mider
which cartoon :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.