ROTS Sidious Runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
1AOTC anakin
2 Aotc Obi-Wan
3TPM-Qui Gon
4General Grevious
5 Mace Windu
6Darth Malak
7Darth Traya
8 He makes It

Takes place In Senate arena

Razielim
No 5?

tdtd
Why is Traya and Malak after Mace? He loses to Mace.

Hokage Yoda
In the Senate Arena ?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tdtd

Your ignorance is strong...Im not sure I will be able to stop the darkness that is to come, after you rob this place of all sense.

tdtd
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Your ignorance is strong...Im not sure I will be able to stop the darkness that is to come, after you rob this place of all sense.

Translation: TDTD has raped me in every argument thus far, so I have a personal vendetta against him, as a result I will embarass myself from this point on everytime I post..

http://members.cox.net/bluegargoyle/images/Jesus-dumbass-Blue_Gargoyle.jpg

Great Vengeance
The ability to use pics is insignificant, next to the power of logic.

tdtd
Logic doesn't exist in GV's reality.

Hokage Yoda
Sids will own mace in the Arena can you see mace jumping around

Ermac_Master
Yeah. Sids loses at six. If not 7. Hell he may make it through.

tdtd
Wait, so he would beat Windu but not Malak? What are you smoking?

jollyjim311
Well, that's using carry over fatigue as a factor. He would lose at seven, I believe, if he has a finite amount of rest between each match. No rest, he could go down at five or six. If he is completely replenished, then he might just win it.

Hokage Yoda
He Gets One days Rest at a suite in a Marriot and gets 3 square meals

jollyjim311
Okay then, I'll go with seven, maybe six just because of how fatiguing the previous contenders would be.

Razielim
7. He can manipulate the environment to beat Mace and Malak in the Arena but he cannot handle Kreia's insane force powers. By RotS, at least.

Hokage Yoda
I might have to agree with jolly

jollyjim311
By the way, what are some examples of Kreia's "insane force powers"? Other than the oh-so inconsistent insta-kill, that is.

Razielim
She flaps her hand, and three Jedi Council Members (All prepared for a fight, mind you) get blasted back on their ass.

All force telekensis. A few seconds later she flaps her hand again and they get force drain'd.

It's basically like her knocking around Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Agen Kolar with a simple force push.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Razielim
She flaps her hand, and three Jedi Council Members (All prepared for a fight, mind you) get blasted back on their ass.

All force telekensis. A few seconds later she flaps her hand again and they get force drain'd.

Not to Mention fooling the Lord of hunger knocking the Exile Unconcious and a variety of other powers big grin

tdtd

It's basically like her knocking around Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Agen Kolar with a simple force push.

Again her instakill without the exile is debateable. Force Telekinesis? Palpatine doesn't have it? She wouldn't ever be able to knock around Mace..

jollyjim311

No, it's not. That's the "insta-kill" I was talking about.

tdtd
yup

jollyjim311
yup

Are you agreeing with me? I can't tell. Sorry, but I know you have a lot more in you that "Yup." Throw out some debating, tdtd!

Hokage Yoda
A blessing in disguise

tdtd
I said it in the previous post. That instakill of hers is debateable.

Razielim
No, it's not. That's the "insta-kill" I was talking about.

No, it isn't. It's a force push.

Her instakill was her draining them after knocking them around twice. Just replay that part on Dantooine. It's quite clear what happens.

tdtd
**** that I just left Dantooine for Nar Shadda, I'm not going back.

Hokage Yoda
I just did he's right man

Razielim
It happens at the end of the game, after you gathered all the Jedi masters.

Don't kill them though. This scene is lightside only.

jollyjim311
I don't have the game with me, my cousin has it, but I'm pretty sure that Kreia just used that ability to drain them.

tdtd
She did drain them, I remember what you're talking about now.. And no, my ranking is 10 for sith lord and 12 for Jedi Master, yet my meter is at the very bottom of dark side. I literally am covered in fire.

jollyjim311
Huh, 10 and 12, whatchoo talkin about?

tdtd
My powers in KOTOR II.. I'm a leve 12 Jedi Master and a level 10 Sith Lord.. AKA I pwn.

Escape81
In the Senate Arena?

Palpatine managed fairly well against Yoda in the Arena. Mace is his superior in lightsaber combat, but if Palpatine utilizes the environment and his superior Force powers, he has an extremely good chance of winning.

Regardless - I don't see him passing Malak.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Escape81
In the Senate Arena?

Palpatine managed fairly well against Yoda in the Arena. Mace is his superior in lightsaber combat, but if Palpatine utilizes the environment and his superior Force powers, he has an extremely good chance of winning.

Regardless - I don't see him passing Malak.

Good to see your back, Escape.

Escape81
Good to see your back, Escape.

I pop in once in a while. With a new outlook. Palps is not much as a fighter . The only thing I'll really passionately debate any more is his intellect, which I got into a huge fight with Illustrious over.

Razielim
I see Malak, Mace and Dooku on the same dueling tier. There's nothing to really put them too much above each other.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Escape81
I pop in once in a while. With a new outlook. Palps is not much as a fighter . The only thing I'll really passionately debate any more is his intellect, which I got into a huge fight with Illustrious over.

Thats pretty much my outlook as well. ROTS Sidious I have to be honest doesnt show us anything too amazing, but when DE comes around thats when he establishes himself as the greatest sith.

Hokage Yoda
Thats pretty much my outlook as well. ROTS Sidious I have to be honest doesnt show us anything too amazing, but when DE comes around thats when he establishes himself as the greatest sith.

Great but not THE GREATEST.

Darth_Glentract

Why shouldn't they be? Both are probably stronger then him.

I see him losing at 5.

darthsith19
Sidious has trouble with 5 and either goes down at 6 or 7. Definately doesn't make it past 7.

tdtd
lol

PurpleSaber
I say he goes down at 5.

((The_Anomaly))
He could Make it.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Why shouldn't they be? Both are probably stronger then him.

I see him losing at 5.

Thanks Man Happy Dance

Lightsnake
He could make it, but he may be too worn out to defeat Traya and Malak...I really doubt either are stronger than him, and he knows, very well, that force drain technique. Plus, I doubt any of those three council members could hold a candle to Mace or Yoda. Sidious is the smarter fighter around and isn't stupid enough to force a direct confrontation when the environment advantage is his

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.