How the objective was achieved !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Is anyone else glad that unnecessary 'Team thread creation has been banned ?? ....

the point is, i think the Mod's should have been aware of the situation, before it got out of control !!!!!!!! Numerous posts have been made, with displeasure towards the 'Team threads' .... and yet nothing was done ? The 'anoying' fake Team threads' were created with the intentional purpose of banning, the unnecessary creation of Team threads . Hasnt that objective been achieved ? sad smile

H. S. 6
Something's been done now, so you can stop crying. smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Something's been done now, so you can stop crying. smile

Buts its fun to cry .... dont you have another team to join ? smile

This matter needs to be adressed !

H. S. 6
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Buts its fun to cry .... dont you have another team to join ? smile

This matter needs to be adressed !

I do not join "teams" on a comic book forum on the Internet. smile

capt it up
actauly all u did was annoy most people for no reason

H. S. 6
Originally posted by capt it up

Me? blink

Because I didn't join when asked?

Black Adam
Me? blink

i think he was talking to R.O.T. Yahman

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Black Adam
i think he was talking to R.O.T. Yahman

Oh... embarrasment

It seemed like that comment was directed at me...

capt it up
Me? blink

I am not talking to u lol i ment the thread starter. also I enevr asked u to jion

badabing
Oh... embarrasment

It seemed like that comment was directed at me...
Then I'm talking to you. What? Are you better than everybody?ranting

Just joking. stick out tongue laughing

DigiMark007
Is anyone else glad that unnecessary 'Team thread creation has been banned ?? ....

the point is, i think the Mod's should have been aware of the situation, before it got out of control !!!!!!!! Numerous posts have been made, with displeasure towards the 'Team threads' .... and yet nothing was done ? The 'anoying' fake Team threads' were created with the intentional purpose of banning, the unnecessary creation of Team threads . Hasnt that objective been achieved ? sad smile

The point is, it isn't for anyone (even Mods) to say what is and isn't allowed, as long as it stays within forum rules and is reasonably constructive.

Sure, I could make a limit on the number of teams, I could have everyone ask permission or something, I could close those without a clear membership. But then we start to stray into KMC fascism, with me as the dictator. I'm here to Moderate, not dictate.

That said, yes, I'm going to have to be a bit more strict when it comes to teams because of their popularity. But it's far from imposing a ban on new teams, or teams in general.

There's good and bad to it. Believe me, I've seen both, and I know some others don't want the teams around much. But they're here, and I doubt they're going anywhere soon, so learn to deal with it and do your part to see that the teams that DO exist act civilly and purposefully.

Thank you.

-DM

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by capt it up

Are u one of those members who tends to inflict the threads with the mindless drivel that has been occurring a lot lately ? If so the thread was meant at you ! smile

S.S
Are u one of those members who tends to inflict the threads with the mindless drivel that has been occurring a lot lately ? If so the thread was meant at you ! smile
That's Wolverine8888.......... smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
That's Wolverine8888.......... smile

i like the sig .... Gotenks ? smile

S.S
i like the sig .... Gotenks ? smile
I don't even know I think it's gogeta that's what the file was named.I'm ot even of fan of dbz anymore........erm

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
I don't even know I think it's gogeta that's what the file was named.I'm ot even of fan of dbz anymore........erm

It was great at the time though ?????? big grin

S.S
It was great at the time though ?????? big grin
It was......cool

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
It was......cool

Mate you couldn't make me an Orion thread could you ?

R.O.T. Yahman
Mate you couldn't make me an Orion thread could you ?

Or a supreme power one ?

S.S
Thread or Sig?.........confused

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Thread or Sig?.........confused

Sorry mann .... really hung over ! embarrasment ..... a sig please ? smile

S.S
Sorry mann .... really hung over ! embarrasment ..... a sig please ? smile
no of who you want it to be?Orion would be tough since it's hard to get good pics of him.........erm

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
no of who you want it to be?Orion would be tough since it's hard to get good pics of him.........erm

How about Hyeprion from Supreme power ? smile Or Appolo from Authority, or Rorschach from the watchmen ?

S.S
How about Hyeprion from Supreme power ? smile Or Appolo from Authority, or Rorschach from the watchmen ?
Sure I'll put it up in my sig gallery when it's done.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Sure I'll put it up in my sig gallery when it's done.

Don't speak computer, only speak english sad ! In other words, what does that mean ? smile

S.S
Don't speak computer, only speak english sad ! In other words, what does that mean ? smile
Click the link under my signature mate.......euro

DigiMark007
Originally posted by S.S

Truth. I searched for the one I made for leo and there's about 3 usable pics of Orion on the whole internet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.