Meeting A Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
If Batman were real. And showed up in your hometown one day... and you got mugged and he saved you, what would you do after he finished? Like, I mean... after he beat the crap out of the thug.... and was just standing there! What would you do!?

{edit DigiMark} This is now going to be a general "Meet a Superhero" in real life thread. If you to meet any superhero (you can choose) how would you respond to them?

diabloman
id say batman you better get the hell on outta here or the cops might see you. email me if you get the chance.

H. S. 6
I'd beat him up.

roughrider
I'd be speechless.jawdrop

badabing
Thank him and ask for a batarang.

Rick/Genis
Yeah, I think I'd do what Badabing would do.. having a Batarang would be WAY wicked!

diabloman
hey batman can i have your autograph ?

Mindship
I'd ask him if he wishes he was Superman.

diabloman
hey batman. superman told me not to tell you this but he doesnt want you on the team anymore. promise me you wont tell him that.

Blair Wind
can you train me?....then when he says no....go home and cry

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
hey batman. superman told me not to tell you this but he doesnt want you on the team anymore. promise me you wont tell him that.
Batman then pimpslaps you and pimpslaps Clark with the K-ring. stick out tongue

Takion
I would bat-kick batman.

capt it up
start laughing and think he was some crazy guy running around think he was actauly batman

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Batman then pimpslaps you and pimpslaps Clark with the K-ring. stick out tongue il slap him back. and that will piss him off me saying that to him that supes doesnt want him anymore then he will go have a nice chat with supes that superman doesnt wanna here.

Rick/Genis
Then he pulls out his glock (saved for special occasions) and shows you the REAL batman! stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Then he pulls out his glock (saved for special occasions) and shows you the REAL batman! stick out tongue then il tell the REAL batman as well that superman was his ass off the team and get them started together. big grin

badabing
then il tell the REAL batman as well that superman was his ass off the team and get them started together. big grin
I have two words for you: BAT KICK! shifty

diabloman
I have two words for you: BAT KICK! shifty i got 2 words for you. THE CRANE ! it always works big grin

badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/poster_under_licence.gif

badabing
laughing laughing

badabing
Dude, I nearly sharted after you said the crane kick.

diabloman
Dude, I nearly sharted after you said the crane kick. sorry i type a little fast big grin

badabing
Crane Kick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel and DC universes. laughing

diabloman
could work. you never know

badabing
Myagi even said "If crane kick done right, there is no defense". Who could argue that?

diabloman
laughing laughing how come you couldnt post laughing laughing on the 1st one ?

diabloman
Myagi even said "If crane kick done right, there is no defense". Who could argue that? phuck myagi. i wouldnt llisten to him in the 1st place

badabing
phuck myagi. i wouldnt llisten to him in the 1st place
Banzai! mad stick out tongue

diabloman
Banzai! mad stick out tongue banzai ?

badabing
banzai ?
It's what Myagi yells.

diabloman
It's what Myagi yells. oh yah. thought u meant banzai shoes at 1st

DigiMark007
This is now going to be a general "Meet a Superhero" in real life thread. If you to meet any superhero (you can choose) how would you respond to them?

Spideys Sister
If I met spidey... Damn... there's so much to do... shifty

Rewmac
Why do I need Batman when I'm already Superman ?? laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
"What's up, Bruce? Hows Alfred and Tim doing? What about Dick?"

I'd so would kill to see his reaction to that.

HellMaster93
ROFLAMO! Yeah.,.. die laughing! To Martian Manhunter:
"Fancy a ***?" Then just flick on the lighter and watch him burn...

Rick/Genis
What would you do if Booster Gold Saved you?

Scoobless
If Batman were real. And showed up in your hometown one day... and you got mugged and he saved you, what would you do after he finished? Like, I mean... after he beat the crap out of the thug.... and was just standing there! What would you do!?

I'd sue him for emotional trauma .... then buy a new house and car with the settlement money

big grin

Broly92
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd sue him for emotional trauma .... then buy a new house and car with the settlement money

big grin
Co-Sign big grin

Rick/Genis
laughing

Brutacus
Wouldn't it be scary to meet a guy who could fight good, but wears a latex or leather suit with a mask???

I guess I would run away.

Rick/Genis
I recently watched Superman: The Animated Series and thought of something..

What if you were saved by Metallo? A known Villain?

Reaper777
"I'D KICK EM IN THE NADS!"-Beavis

Thats my natrual response,lol

Rick/Genis
um.... he's metallo... he doesn't even have those.

Reaper777
um.... he's metallo... he doesn't even have those.

That could be a problem...

Rick/Genis
mmmhm.

Reaper777
Wait how is he a he without any nads?

Rick/Genis
he was a he before he became a robot. Now (he)'s a robot.

Reaper777
D@mn that would suck!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Reaper777
Wait how is he a he without any nads?

You talkin' about Willrules again?

Rick/Genis
big grin

Reaper777
You talkin' about Willrules again? laughing

Psyquis52
*Psyquis is walking down the street when suddenly twelve big biker guys come out of nowhere with knives, guns, and one guy has a chain because all biker dudes have chains. Just look at Lobo and Ghost rider. They say, "Give us your money four-eyes."
Psyquis says, "Isn't there a lot of you to be robbing a single person? I don't think I have enough money to split between the lot of you. Why don't you rob a doctor or something?"
Suddenly the Punisher runs in and shoots most of them in the head while stabbing the rest in a horrible gun/knife fight that will emotionally scar me for the rest of my life.
Punisher walks up to Psyquis, "You alright."
Psyquis, "Why? You going to hit me if I am?"
Punisher, "Have you done anything bad." -holds up knife to face-
Psyquis, "One time when I was ten I stole a package of nerds from a grocerey store; but I didn't get far before I started feeling guilty and I gave it back. I've had two speeding tickets and I say bad things about my boss behind her back."
Punisher, 'sighs' then walks away.
Psyquis, "Thank you very much. It was nice meeting my first psycho-killer vigilante. I assure this will make a permanant mark on my calender for future notice. - passes out - * the end.

Psyquis52
Edit dammit,

Spideys Sister
So bored. Why is this here again?

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Psyquis52
*Psyquis is walking down the street when suddenly twelve big biker guys come out of nowhere with knives, guns, and one guy has a chain because all biker dudes have chains. Just look at Lobo and Ghost rider. They say, "Give us your money four-eyes."
Psyquis says, "Isn't there a lot of you to be robbing a single person? I don't think I have enough money to split between the lot of you. Why don't you rob a doctor or something?"
Suddenly the Punisher runs in and shoots most of them in the head while stabbing the rest in a horrible gun/knife fight that will emotionally scar me for the rest of my life.
Punisher walks up to Psyquis, "You alright."
Psyquis, "Why? You going to hit me if I am?"
Punisher, "Have you done anything bad." -holds up knife to face-
Psyquis, "One time when I was ten I stole a package of nerds from a grocerey store; but I didn't get far before I started feeling guilty and I gave it back. I've had two speeding tickets and I say bad things about my boss behind her back."
Punisher, 'sighs' then walks away.
Psyquis, "Thank you very much. It was nice meeting my first psycho-killer vigilante. I assure this will make a permanant mark on my calender for future notice. - passes out - * the end.

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I wanna play!!

willRules
You talkin' about Willrules again?

mad

I would report you in the hope of your banning but I wouldn't want to deprive you of the only happy thing you have in your life yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.