ROTS Sidious and Dooku vs. DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
Who Wins this Match Happy Dance

tdtd
That's a good fight, I don't think DE Sidious can fight both of these guys, as he will not have time to create a force storm.

Hokage Yoda
So Master and Apprentice Take Uber Master.

By the way takes place in the Senate arena

jollyjim311
Oh my god. The one thread lightsnake will never win... If you blow up his head by making him think too much for this thread, there'll be Hell to pay. Anyway, I say DE Sidious wins, after a tough fight. If he could separate them, and get one alone and defeat him, he would win, where is the fight?

tdtd
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Oh my god. The one thread lightsnake will never win... If you blow up his head by making him think too much for this thread, there'll be Hell to pay. Anyway, I say DE Sidious wins, after a tough fight. If he could separate them, and get one alone and defeat him, he would win, where is the fight?

LOL

Hokage Yoda
I say that Dooku engages him in Saber combat as ROTS throws pods at him. Eventually he slips up and Dooku kills him with a Saber

Escape81
Ugh . . .

DE Sidious is far more powerful than Count Dooku or ROTS Sidious. His Force powers are significantly superior and he's much faster and agile.

I suppose that they have a good chance, but I'd say that DE Sidious takes them in the end.

Great Vengeance
Dooku is almost a non-factor, he gets tossed aside quickly. And DE Sidious is significantly more powerful than his ROTS counter-part. DE Sidious wins.

Escape81
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Dooku is almost a non-factor, he gets tossed aside quickly. And DE Sidious is significantly more powerful than his ROTS counter-part. DE Sidious wins.

Oh, I don't know if I'd label him a 'non-factor'. Count Dooku possesses a strong depth in the Force, and he is a top-notch duelist. But, I'd say that DE Sidious's lightsaber abilities are superior, and his Force powers are dramatically so. In a Force fight, neither of these two have a chance. Sidious is also so much quicker than they are, and combined with his superior strength and Force abilities - I'd say he could defeat them.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Escape81
Oh, I don't know if I'd label him a 'non-factor'. Count Dooku possesses a strong depth in the Force, and he is a top-notch duelist. But, I'd say that DE Sidious's lightsaber abilities are superior, and his Force powers are dramatically so. In a Force fight, neither of these two have a chance. Sidious is also so much quicker than they are, and combined with his superior strength and Force abilities - I'd say he could defeat them.

He didnt seem to have a strong depth in the force, when Yoda embarassed him in their force duel. Dooku could maybe hold out a little while in a lightsaber duel, but I dont see him lasting long.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Escape81
Ugh . . .

DE Sidious is far more powerful than Count Dooku or ROTS Sidious. His Force powers are significantly superior and he's much faster and agile.

I suppose that they have a good chance, but I'd say that DE Sidious takes them in the end.

Agreed.

darthsith19
ROTS Sidious could shoot lightning at DE Sidious till Dooku got close enough to engage DE is saber combat. Now, I know lightning would do very little to DE Sidious, he's just block it, but it'd stop him from creating a Force Storm. Then either Dooku duels DE Sidious while Sidious used the Force on him or both Sidious and Dooku duel DE Sidious and I'll bet the 2 weaker Sith could take out the stronger one.

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Agreed.

((The_Anomaly))
This is a difficult fight. I think DE Sids could win, but taking his weaker self and Dooku on at once isn't an easy task for anyone...

I'm still inclined to say that DE Sidious would win.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This is a difficult fight. I think DE Sids could win, but taking his weaker self and Dooku on at once isn't an easy task for anyone...

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

tdtd
I agree with you kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.