Tanaraq v Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the great beast v the man of tomorrow

let's get it on!! eek!

(you know you luv it snoop!) wink

King_Mungi
Never saw enough to fully gauge Tanaraq's power.

Grimm22
Superman just flings him into Space.

Bye Bye Tanaraq smokin'

snoopdogg
Sasquatch was a much better character when he first came out. Before this Tanaraq stuff. He used to be like the Hulk, a gamma created character.

I mean how powerful can Tanaraq be if he has to be allowed to come out and play?

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Sasquatch was a much better character when he first came out. Before this Tanaraq stuff. He used to be like the Hulk, a gamma created character.

I mean how powerful can Tanaraq be if he has to be allowed to come out and play?

They had to make Tanaraq so that people couldnt say that guys like Hulk and Juggernaut could walk all over Sasquatch

Of course its apparent that Marvel truely hates the Thing sad

King_Mungi
Tanaraq has been part of Sasquatch for over 20 years, it's not a new concept.

We really don't know his full power when he is unleashed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Tanaraq has been part of Sasquatch for over 20 years, it's not a new concept.

We really don't know his full power when he is unleashed. It's still crap. When he first came out he was gamma powered. Then they came up with this bright idea about Tanaraq.

capt it up
speed blitz is all I can say

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It's still crap. When he first came out he was gamma powered. Then they came up with this bright idea about Tanaraq.

John Bryne created the idea and hinted he was a great beast in AF #8 or such. It's been part of his charater for years. Exiles only brought it back to the forefront. If they didn't make Sasquatch job as much, I would be fine if we didn't see Tanaraq for awhile

Soujaboy
Tanaraq wins.... well because he's an avatar of an all powerful entity.

King_Mungi
*shrugs* he's uber powerful, but we never saw his full power. He did easily beat the Exiles, Morbius, Zarathos and Kulan Gath with ease.

juggernaut66666
beating the exiles is not such a big deal depowered juggernaut did it by stomping on the ground

R.O.T. Yahman
What is this Tanaraq creature you speak of ????? smile

No copied and pasted bio's please, a brief explanaition will suffice

MattDay
sounds proper gay, superman wins this lol

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MattDay
sounds proper gay, superman wins this lol
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5436/kitten1ew.gif

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5436/kitten1ew.gif

Does Jesus have a problem with kittens ? smile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Does Jesus have a problem with kittens ? smile

Looks like it, but I don't have to guts to ask him. smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Looks like it, but I don't have to guts to ask him. smile

I haven't met him, but I've read some of his work. Seems like a nice guy, he maybe able to cure you of your obsession with men in speedos ? smile

DarkCrawler
I haven't met him, but I've read some of his work. Seems like a nice guy, he maybe able to cure you of your obsession with men in speedos ? smile

Please. The powers of one Son of God would not be NEARLY enough for that.

Hell, there is a reason why Joker is so crazy. He used to be my psychiatrist.

inamilist
how much mystical energy or powers of that nature does tanaraq have access to?

From what i have seen, he is just an uber powerful brawler character, which would then make this much like all of the superman vs hulk threads where the characters have one or 2 attributes that are comparable, but in the end its the myriad of powers that superman has that gives him the win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
beating the exiles is not such a big deal depowered juggernaut did it by stomping on the ground

Well he easily knocked out Namora who is equal to Namor in strength with ease. A feat Hulk has never done

What is this Tanaraq creature you speak of ????? smile

No copied and pasted bio's please, a brief explanaition will suffice

In short form Tanaraq is a god older than the world, Sasquatch's ultimate form. Here's a very brief bio if you want to read it....if being the key word

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Originally posted by inamilist
how much mystical energy or powers of that nature does tanaraq have access to?

Unknown, like I said we never got a full explanation of his power. He easily beat Kulan Gath and he threw everything at him and it had no effect. So he does have a high level of magic, to what levels? *shrugs*
----------
Sorry guys I can't go indepth I hurt my back and need to lie down. I'll be gone for a few days

guy222
supes loses here

Stoic
If Superman could quickly "swoop" on in there grab Tan by the hide, he could conceivably throw him into outer space, but if he goes the tank it out route he loses. Imagine how stinky it would get if he heat visioned his hairy butt?

Prep-Man
Supes.

-K-M-
Tanaraq, we have since seen more of him and Tanaraq's true form is over 100 ft tall.

Sr J-Bieb
This is one battle Superman runs a train through.

Bentley
Tanarak trashed BRB, yes?

tkitna
Originally posted by -K-M-
He did easily beat the Exiles, Morbius, Zarathos and Kulan Gath with ease.

Thats more than enough proof. Superman loses.

Bentley
Kulan would eat Supes for breakfast.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
Tanarak trashed BRB, yes?

They never fought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.