Meeting Superman (Could be creating a monster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
On the Opposite end of meeting batman... what would you do if you met SUPERMAN! (Please keep the "I'd be SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1" to a minimum folks).

You were in a plane that was being held up by terrorists and you helped superman (as much as you could) to land it safely.

He says "Good Work, Son! You're a model Citizen" or something superman like... what do you do!?

(I could be creating a monster, couldn't I? Now there's going to be "Meeting Etrigan and meeting Catwoman (HOT) and meeting Martian Manhunter and meeting Felix the cat and meeting Orion and meeting Darkseid and Meeting Galactus and meeting silver surfer and etc. etc. etc.)

diabloman
hey superman ask WW if i can have her number please. thanks

Rick/Genis
laughing That's a good one!

badabing
I'd ask him to tell me the color underwear of every hot girl. Better yet, I'd have him tell me which girls weren't wearing underwear. naughty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
On the Opposite end of meeting batman... what would you do if you met SUPERMAN! (Please keep the "I'd be SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1" to a minimum folks).

You were in a plane that was being held up by terrorists and you helped superman (as much as you could) to land it safely.

He says "Good Work, Son! You're a model Citizen" or something superman like... what do you do!?

(I could be creating a monster, couldn't I? Now there's going to be "Meeting Etrigan and meeting Catwoman (HOT) and meeting Martian Manhunter and meeting Felix the cat and meeting Orion and meeting Darkseid and Meeting Galactus and meeting silver surfer and etc. etc. etc.)

Here's what I'm going to do. this one's getting closed and the batman thread is becoming a "Meeting a Superhero" thread.

Fair deal? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.