Thanos VS Ingra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Please debate within these two prospects:

1) Who is the better manipulator ?

2) Who is naturally more powerful ?

(For Thanos no reality gem, or any other artifact, just his own natural power...at this point.)

**** A prior extensive knowledge of both Crossgen Comics and Ingra and of Marvel Comics and Thanos is required.

Mider
i dont think thanos can reshape planets for his needs, or bully other gods like they where nobodys.

GODSCRIBE
yeah know implement-like conjectures either.

Mider
Ingra wins

Thanos_6383
Whos Ingra?

Mider
cross gen one of the top five or six gods in her universe or multiverse

Lord Urizen
Mider...so do I

Ingra's personal power is greater than Thanos'.

Thanos only has his enfored immortality and Reality Gem as an advantage.

Ingra seems a lot more powerful by self done feats, by the fact that the entire Crossgen Universe was bullied by her and afraid of her, and she seems to have an intellect, maturity, and over all cleverness that is EVERY match for Thanos'.

Remember, even though Thanos by universal standards is MORE EVIL than Ingra, Ingra is still cold hearted and a bit cruel, and she wouldn't hesitate to murder someone as evil as Thanos.

Thanos would need a LOT of prep to beat Ingra successfully.

Thanos_6383
Yep,sounds like Thanos would lose unless he had SERIOUS prep.

Lord Urizen
LOL yeah...and I MYSELF am a Thanos fanboy, but even I beleive Ingra would take this one of one, unless Thanos had a LOT of prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.