Whitch Anime BOY would you date? (GIRLS ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasukesAngel104
I WOULOD DEFINITLY DATE SASUKE-KUN FROM NARUTO! I CAN NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING U DO OR SAY HERE, JUST SAYIN' SASUKE-KUN IS MY MAN (GUY, BOY, WATEVER@!)! NOW POST WHO U WOULD DATE!
**WARNING**
Back off Sasuke-Kun Fangirls...**growls**

Takiko_4ever
Hey No Problem!
I Like ITACHI anyways!

thegreatspirit
I WOULD DATE SORA RIKU KIBA TSUME HOLD YOUR BREATH THIS WILL BE A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LIST (dang caps lock) goku gohan yugi ross sylibis xehernort hige toboe hub hibike spike shingi sepheroth tidus wakka inuyasha miroku sesshomeru(cant spell) ai and preet y much alot more

harppie brother
ok i made the same thing about girls and it says boys only and a girl said what you don't like lisboes.So to be fair i'll say this. what you don't like gay guys... wait i'am not gay so stop thinging it stick out tongue

sailormoon
Originally posted by harppie brother
ok i made the same thing about girls and it says boys only and a girl said what you don't like lisboes.So to be fair i'll say this. what you don't like gay guys... wait i'am not gay so stop thinging it stick out tongue

laughing That was me! stick out tongue But don't worry! You beat me to doing the same thing here! So I'm not gay either. laughing

Renamon
Cloud Strife from FF7: Last order

*in girls voice* shuriken

BellaBella263
I would for sure have to say Kenshin, he is sweet, romantic, tuff, a hero, and I must say he doesn't look to bad for a cartoon guy!!! I attached a picture!!!

BellaBella263
OK I have one more InuYasha, he just has some kind of thing about him!!!

scarecrow088
Originally posted by SasukesAngel104
I WOULOD DEFINITLY DATE SASUKE-KUN FROM NARUTO! I CAN NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING U DO OR SAY HERE, JUST SAYIN' SASUKE-KUN IS MY MAN (GUY, BOY, WATEVER@!)! NOW POST WHO U WOULD DATE!
**WARNING**
Back off Sasuke-Kun Fangirls...**growls** what does the kun mean after the name?

XxILuvVegetaxX
Guess you're new to anime/manga so I'll just go over all the suffixes. ^_^

Japanese names are often given suffixes, similar to how the english language uses prefixes (Mr,Mrs, Sir, etc). Suffixes are often respective or honorific and it is useful in clarifying the relationship between people (like for -chan, that would be used w/ a close or childhood friend). No suffix is used for someone lower in status, or between peers when the relationship is casual.

-kun: suffix usually added to a boy's name, used by friends or someone older than the boy.

- chan: this is usually used to refer to people who are younger than you, or as a term of endearment.

-sama: this is used to address someone in a very formal respectful manner.

-san: the most common suffix used in Japanese. Its like saying Mr.,Mrs., or Ms.

-senpai: used when referring to an upperclassman or a veteran in the same field.

-sensei: an honorific suffix that is added to the end of a person's last name if they are a teacher

thegreatspirit
(*dates sauske yay* hehe i like most anime boys big grin ) just kiding id have to stick with my man kiba most of all

Mønkey
For me its any of the host club eek! exept Haruhi cause she is a she...

XxILuvVegetaxX
isnt there a thread like this already?

anyways, I would go w/ Mori, Hikaru, Kyouya, and maybe Tamaki from Host Club X3

Pishi
kenshin is the obvious choice >:O and on 2nd place tsukasa from hana yori dango xD seriously suck sweeties~<3

MR.Grum
do to the fact that i am mr.grum and i have no gender i would dat my self and have 4 mr.grums and we would be one happy grum family

Inuyasha_Lover3
Inuyasha in a heartbeat!!!! love

ed_for_me
ED FOR ED FOR ME

Lovely Murder
anybody, im desperate...

seamless
*grumble* more Saucegay fangirls xD
I perfer fangirling over yaoi pairings, so I wouldn't really date anyone. All bishienesses are either psycho or perturbed or gay *cough* sasuke *cough*

Celestialgirl
I'd say Kureno, Miroku & Nuriko

Technicolor
Kakashi sama and Roy Mustang are my two top choices. Followed closely by Youko and Hitachiin Hikaru or Kaoru

sarawong1023
it must be Athrun...
he is so cool and handsome!

mizmiaka
definitely tamahome!!!
he's so cool...!
...i'm getting hungry

natashia
tamahome, mamoru, inuyasha, souske, night, toya. i can't pick

badsymbiote
So many foxy anime boys to choose from--
Jin (Samurai Champloo) and Mugen (at first unappealing to me, but his sense of humor won me over)...
Edward Elric, Roy Mustang and Lt. Col. Hughes (FMA)...all super-foxy...
InuYasha (I love the yellow eyes and cat ears for some reason) and Miroku...
That can't be all of them. Hmm.

Legion of Doom
I would date kikyo of inuyasha.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by SasukesAngel104
**WARNING**
Back off Sasuke-Kun Fangirls...**growls**

Wow, too much sugar for you. No. Bad. *slaps wrist*

lysergxjeanne
OMG i would so date lyserg from shaman king. to know why i chose him look at the piccy below and my sig. he looks so cute when he smiles...

#1avalon_fan
mine is Howl from Howl's Moving Castle! And also Seiji from Whisper of the Heart!

ToxicMolly
Gaara

Legion of Doom
this thread seems sexist...anyway my list is

kikyo of inuyasha
hinata of naruto
kome sawaguchi of blue seed
miyaka of fushigi yugi
naru of love hina

boobsmagee
laughs for the first time this new evening

Twilightstone
I would so date Balmung from the .hack/legend of the twilight series

majinbulgeta
Vegeta baby HELL YEAH SEXAY!

D_A_R_E
Kakashi!!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/06.jpg

saphiree
sesshomaru,kenshin, kurama, youko kurama, jin

agphoenix
Might I suggest which 'Male Anime Character' as opposed to 'BOY'?

Last thing we want is Jackson joining the forums. wink

Blax_Hydralisk
Sawsgod. smile

The way he'd shun me and ignore me would be sooo dreamy!

agphoenix
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sawsgod. smile

The way he'd shun me and ignore me would be sooo dreamy!

laughing

jenna99
sasuke,kiba,negi,shikamaru,inuyasha and miroku r smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance embarrasment stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Who would want to date Sasuke?

Does anyone actually pay attention to his character?

Even if he looks good, dating him. Hell no sweatdrop

Slightly off-topic but i was looking on phootbucket the other day and i've only just noticed all the Hinata hate. Some of it really really quite nasty too disgust

Demonic Phoenix
There's always someone who hates a person's favorite character.

Balance, dudes.

EvilAngel
Well if you say so.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/EvilAngelLarxene/naruto-1-1.png

Personally i think it's just nasty bordering on spiteful, but whatever ^^'

nature101
i would date yugi muto from yu-gi-oh!.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Who would want to date Sasuke?

Does anyone actually pay attention to his character?

Even if he looks good, dating him. Hell no sweatdrop

Slightly off-topic but i was looking on phootbucket the other day and i've only just noticed all the Hinata hate. Some of it really really quite nasty too disgust For the same reason girls want to date Edward Cullen. Stupidity.

Anyway, fawk the girls only rule, Naruto would be a fun boyfriend, me thinks.

Weltall
Shinji. I'm a gurl you know.

AsbestosFlaygon
Luffy is a funny guy.
I'd, like, totally go on a 'one night stand' with him if he wanted to love

Weltall
I am woman. Are you woman too?

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Luffy is a funny guy.
I'd, like, totally go on a 'one night stand' with him if he wanted to love Yeah but I think doing a rubber man would feel...Weird. erm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah but I think doing a rubber man would feel...Weird. erm

Can't he basically like extend any part of his body that he wants to mmm?

He could even shape another part of his body into the desired 'device' methinks.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Can't he basically like extend whatever part of his body that he wants?

He could even shape another part of his body into the desired 'device' methinks. I was going more on the cold, tough feel of his body. stick out tongue

And by the way, yes, Oda has confirmed Luffy can in fact stretch his penis.

Shape it into what desired device? 131

Wei Phoenix
Yami and Thief King Bakura...extremely dark threeway no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yami and Thief King Bakura...extremely dark threeway no expression I get it, because you're black!

no expression

Wei Phoenix
One day my people shall overcome and we're all going to take turns gangbanging you.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
One day my people shall overcome and we're all going to take turns gangbanging you. Only until our holy savior Charles Manson takes over after your people prove inept at ruling after winning the race war.

Earthlover
Its got to be Inuyasha!...sorry BellaBella263 but hes hot in that photo embarrasment

Nephthys
Bridget from Guilty Gear, even if its probably not an Anime, I don't care, that chick is hot.

Wait, she has a WHAT!?

Martian_mind
One night stand? Buggy the clown.

Sanji for a steady relationship.

Ms.Marvel
togusa from GitSmessedAC, assuming he wouldnt try to kill me grimmjow would be a lot of fun.

i wouldnt mind spending a day with most extroverted guys TBH.

Ban Mido
Eh wth i'll join in.

Kuroudo Akabane aka Dr Jackal ;D

his artist way with Blood is a turn on ;3

XD

OR

Broly............no..nvm..no..

umm.....

Zarbon.....just cause...he'd be too busy making love to himself..to make love to me ._.

unless he transformed then i'm ******....no expression.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Martian_mind
One night stand? Buggy the clown. I'm sorry, what?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm sorry, what?

he's completely detachable.

Getting it from all angles baby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.