Knowing but still proceeding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Okay lets say someone knew something was a sin but they still went ahead and did it like say sex before marriage, would they be forgiven after and what if they still craved sex after, how does all of that work?

Echuu
Originally posted by sexyking
Okay lets say someone knew something was a sin but they still went ahead and did it like say sex before marriage, would they be forgiven after and what if they still craved sex after, how does all of that work?

Righto. If you are sinning willfully God will still forgive you if your heart is right and you turn away from that sin or 'go and sin no more' as Jesus said.

debbiejo
But even thinking about it is still a sin according to the bible.........soooo you're doomed!!

Shakyamunison
The Christian mythology is a mind trap. Cause and effect are real, so think before you do.

Lord Urizen
We are all going to Hell, because we are all mistakes.

God wanted us to be PERFECT, but we're not.

Therefore we are all going to Hell for making mistakes.

sad

And I'm going to go to Hell for being bisexual no

Imagine my fate...eternal TORTURE and suffering...because i like men and women the same. erm

GOD REALLY LOVES ME THOUGH..he loves me MORE than my own mother loves me. Even though my mother would never send me to Hell, God would...but he still loves me more. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.