Apocalypse and Colossus and Thing fist fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
so what happens?

General Kon-El
Apocalypse

He-guy88
yea gotta go apocalypse

Deadpool14
Colossus and Thing play tugga-war with Apocalypse's arms!

Rewmac
Thing won't do a thing...Colossus in his current state is pretty strong...If Apoc isn't like size changing and so Colossus can do some demage to him...As the rules say fist fight...Even Beast stood up to Apoc once if I remember correctly....

nimrod009
Originally posted by Rewmac
Thing won't do a thing...Colossus in his current state is pretty strong...If Apoc isn't like size changing and so Colossus can do some demage to him...As the rules say fist fight...Even Beast stood up to Apoc once if I remember correctly....

What the hell! In what comic was this??!

Apoc wins this easily. Putting a shafe-shifter against two strong guys is a no-no. Hell, he's stronger than them both anyhow, so he doesn't even have to rely on his malleability.

Rewmac
In strenght and durability isn't that much of a difference....The main differences are in intelligence and speed..Apoc is faster than Colossus, but not that much stronger. Colossus showed us that he overcome himself in certain situations...

And for the Beast thing...I'm not sure that it was him it just comes up in my memory, I'm may not be right there...

R.O.T. Yahman
Apocalypse grows to the size of Everest, and then steps on them ! smile

Rewmac
That's not an actual fist but that would work...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Rewmac
That's not an actual fist but that would work...

Ok roll eyes (sarcastic)

He squashes them, and most of the country with his fist. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.