TYRANT vs AMAZO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Tyrant vs Amazo.

Here's the twist:

Amazo has the powers of every JLA member past and present, except Spectre and Phantom Stranger.

Who wins?

Here is a list of JLA members (From JLA Secret Files 1)
Feel free to add to the list.

1. Dr. Fate 1
2. Firestorm
3. Hawkman I
4. Hawkman III
5. Hawkwoman I
6. Dr. Light II
7. The Ray
8. Icemaiden
9. Ice
10. Red Tornado
11. Rocket Red 4
12. Black Condor
13. Metamorpho
14. John Stewart
15. Adam Strange
16. Lightray
17. Fire
18. Phantom Stranger
19. Power Girl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. G'nort
22. Scarlet Scier
23. Captain Atom
24. Captain marvel
25. Kyle Rayner
26. Hal Jordan
27. Superman
28. Mystek
29. Snapper Car
30. The Beefeater
31. Booster Gold
32. Sue Dibney
33. Bloodwynd
34. Maya
35. Blue devil
36. Jayna
37. Zan
38. The Atom II
39. Cluemaster
40. Big Sir
41. Clock King
42. Multi-Man
43. The Amazing bruce
44. Major Disaster
45. Plastic Man
46. Blue Beetle II
47. Triumph
48. Mister Miracle I
49. Maxima
50. Agent Liberty
51. Orion
52. Zauriel
53. Animal Man
54. Blue Jay
55. Dolphin
56. Aquaman
57. Flash II Barry Allen
58. Silver Sorceress
59. Batgirl
60. Batman
61. Huntress
62. Vixen
63. Amazing Man II
64. Big Barda
65. Green Arrow III
66. Wonder Woman
67. Vibe
68. Gypsy
69. Kilowog
70. Tasmanian Devil
71. Steel
72. Nightwing
73. Tomorrow Woman
74. Elongated Man
75. Creeper
76. Crimson Fox I
77. Oberon
78. Despero/L-Ron
79. Zantanna
80. Black Canary II
81. Maxwell Lord
82. Catherine Cobert
83. General Glory
84. Obsidian
85. Guy Gardener
86. Hourman I
87. Sargon the Sorceror
88. Nuklon
89. Green Arrow II
90. Bronze Tiger
91. Flash III Walley West
92. Power girl's cat
93. The Yazz
94. Aztek
95. Zauriel

spidermonkey
That would make Amazo very powerful, but I still don't think it would be enough for Tyrant.

Lethal_Rise
yeah, having flash, martian manhunter, and animal man is pretty impressive.

dawsey28
...but is that enough to take on Tyrant?

jasofisc
could amazo also mimic tyrant's powers too but even if he could yes amazo owns tyrant like any version of tyrant too

dawsey28
No... no mimicking Tyrant. The Amazo for this battle is not the JLU version, but the JLA #27 version:

http://www.iwaynet.net/~sos/scans/JLA.jpeg

jasofisc
still he takes out tyrant

spidermonkey
How? Doesn't Tyrant's powers match Galactus, Skyfather or something?

Mider
galactus is leagues above skyfathers and tyrant comes in behind galactus just by a little bit, but those magic powers would help amazo alot

jasofisc
didn't tyrant get depowered after his fight with Galactus

I watch Pokemon
Bump. eek!

Avalonofthewind
Every JLA member minus Spectre and Phantom Stranger?

Amazo mops the floor with Tyrant.

You forgot ION part of the JLA.

golem370
Tyrant defeated Silver Surfer Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill easily. I thought Tyrant at full power defeated Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant defeated Silver Surfer Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill easily. I thought Tyrant at full power defeated Galactus.
No he hasn't Galactus one shoted him no expression

Tshern
Amazo wins. Hourman + Flash = Helluva opponent.

Wasn't Ion a member too?

Soljer
Originally posted by Tshern
Amazo wins. Hourman + Flash = Helluva opponent.

Wasn't Ion a member too?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Turtlethomas
tyrant is nearly unstopable. he wins

Soljer
Originally posted by Turtlethomas

GTFO.

Tshern
Nearly? So is the goddamn Juggernaut, but there is nothing he can throw at Ion or the combination of Flash and Hourman. Not to mention the crap load of other members whose powers are on herald level.

Turtlethomas
soljer, wtf is your problem with me??

Tshern
Obviously the fact that you believe Tyrant could actually have a shot at the Amazo we're talking about. Did you even look at the list?

Turtlethomas
nearly the whole list. but i have readen it now, and changed my mind...

Soljer
Originally posted by Tshern
Obviously the fact that you believe Tyrant could actually have a shot at the Amazo we're talking about. Did you even look at the list?

No, my only problem with him is the endless amounts of spam he's posting.

Tshern
Originally posted by Soljer
No, my only problem with him is the endless amounts of spam he's posting.
Oh well, even educated guesses can go wrong. And now he even seems to agree that Amazo wins.

hunbu04
he could beat tyrant with only the phantom stranger powers, he guy is a near equal to the spectre who is above galactus

Tshern
Originally posted by hunbu04
he could beat tyrant with only the phantom stranger powers, he guy is a near equal to the spectre who is above galactus
Phantom Stranger is no way near Spectre.

hunbu04
of cource he is check his profile the phantom stranger is on par with the spectre his mystical power are almost infinite and he is one of dcu abstact being check his profile on www. wikipedia.org. the guy is a members of the Quintessence. a group of cosmic entities that oversee the entire dcu

juggernaut66666
Yeah I'm sure Phantom Stranger equal to Spectre after all Spectre has turned him into a mouse.

Tshern
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah I'm sure Phantom Stranger equal to Spectre after all Spectre has turned him into a mouse.
My point exactly.

hunbu04
SPECTRE WAS TRYING TO KILL THE PHANTOM STRANGER BUT HE IS NOT ALLOW TO KILL AN ABSTRACT BEING AND TO STOP THE STRANGER FROM HELPING THE OTHER HEROES STOP HIM SO HE TURN PS INTO A MOUSE. PS JUST LIKE THE SPECTRE WAS ONCE A FALLEN ANGEL BUT LATER THE SPECTRE BECAME THE WRATH OF GOD WHY THE PHANTOM STRANGER BECAME DEUX EX MACHINA. I KNOW THAT PS IS ABOVE GALACTUS

Tshern
SPECTRE WAS TRYING TO KILL THE PHANTOM STRANGER BUT HE IS NOT ALLOW TO KILL AN ABSTRACT BEING AND TO STOP THE STRANGER FROM HELPING THE OTHER HEROES STOP HIM SO HE TURN PS INTO A MOUSE. PS JUST LIKE THE SPECTRE WAS ONCE A FALLEN ANGEL BUT LATER THE SPECTRE BECAME THE WRATH OF GOD WHY THE PHANTOM STRANGER BECAME DEUX EX MACHINA. I KNOW THAT PS IS ABOVE GALACTUS
Good for you then.

juggernaut66666
Off course that is why he killed Nabu and Shazam and the other Lords

TricksterPriest
For once, I think Tyrant may be in trouble. With even just the 95 heroes listed so far, he has huge abilities. With every JLA member except for Specter and PS, GG. Amazo can take Tyrant with that level of power.

spidermonkey
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/amazort8.jpg

Not that it matters for this fight, but apparently, he can now use Parasite's absorbing ability.

That adds quite a bit of power to Amazo.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dawsey28

Amazo has the powers of every JLA member past and present, except Spectre and Phantom Stranger.

1. Dr. Fate 1
2. Firestorm
3. Hawkman I
4. Hawkman III
5. Hawkwoman I
6. Dr. Light II
7. The Ray
8. Icemaiden
9. Ice
10. Red Tornado
11. Rocket Red 4
12. Black Condor
13. Metamorpho
14. John Stewart
15. Adam Strange
16. Lightray
17. Fire
18. Phantom Stranger
19. Power Girl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. G'nort
22. Scarlet Scier
23. Captain Atom
24. Captain marvel
25. Kyle Rayner
26. Hal Jordan
27. Superman
28. Mystek
29. Snapper Car
30. The Beefeater
31. Booster Gold
32. Sue Dibney
33. Bloodwynd
34. Maya
35. Blue devil
36. Jayna
37. Zan
38. The Atom II
39. Cluemaster
40. Big Sir
41. Clock King
42. Multi-Man
43. The Amazing bruce
44. Major Disaster
45. Plastic Man
46. Blue Beetle II
47. Triumph
48. Mister Miracle I
49. Maxima
50. Agent Liberty
51. Orion
52. Zauriel
53. Animal Man
54. Blue Jay
55. Dolphin
56. Aquaman
57. Flash II Barry Allen
58. Silver Sorceress
59. Batgirl
60. Batman
61. Huntress
62. Vixen
63. Amazing Man II
64. Big Barda
65. Green Arrow III
66. Wonder Woman
67. Vibe
68. Gypsy
69. Kilowog
70. Tasmanian Devil
71. Steel
72. Nightwing
73. Tomorrow Woman
74. Elongated Man
75. Creeper
76. Crimson Fox I
77. Oberon
78. Despero/L-Ron
79. Zantanna
80. Black Canary II
81. Maxwell Lord
82. Catherine Cobert
83. General Glory
84. Obsidian
85. Guy Gardener
86. Hourman I
87. Sargon the Sorceror
88. Nuklon
89. Green Arrow II
90. Bronze Tiger
92. Power girl's cat
93. The Yazz
94. Aztek
95. Zauriel

droolio

Amazo wins.

Utrigita
Originally posted by golem370

Nope he didn't he lost and was depowered by Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant vs Amazo.

Here's the twist:

Who wins?

1. Dr. Fate 1
2. Firestorm
3. Hawkman I
4. Hawkman III
5. Hawkwoman I
6. Dr. Light II
7. The Ray
8. Icemaiden
9. Ice
10. Red Tornado
11. Rocket Red 4
12. Black Condor
13. Metamorpho
14. John Stewart
15. Adam Strange
16. Lightray
17. Fire
18. Phantom Stranger
19. Power Girl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. G'nort
22. Scarlet Scier
23. Captain Atom
24. Captain marvel
25. Kyle Rayner
26. Hal Jordan
27. Superman
28. Mystek
29. Snapper Car
30. The Beefeater
31. Booster Gold
32. Sue Dibney
33. Bloodwynd
34. Maya
35. Blue devil
36. Jayna
37. Zan
38. The Atom II
39. Cluemaster
40. Big Sir
41. Clock King
42. Multi-Man
43. The Amazing bruce
44. Major Disaster
45. Plastic Man
46. Blue Beetle II
47. Triumph
48. Mister Miracle I
49. Maxima
50. Agent Liberty
51. Orion
52. Zauriel
53. Animal Man
54. Blue Jay
55. Dolphin
56. Aquaman
57. Flash II Barry Allen
58. Silver Sorceress
59. Batgirl
60. Batman
61. Huntress
62. Vixen
63. Amazing Man II
64. Big Barda
65. Green Arrow III
66. Wonder Woman
67. Vibe
68. Gypsy
69. Kilowog
70. Tasmanian Devil
71. Steel
72. Nightwing
73. Tomorrow Woman
74. Elongated Man
75. Creeper
76. Crimson Fox I
77. Oberon
78. Despero/L-Ron
79. Zantanna
80. Black Canary II
81. Maxwell Lord
82. Catherine Cobert
83. General Glory
84. Obsidian
85. Guy Gardener
86. Hourman I
87. Sargon the Sorceror
88. Nuklon
89. Green Arrow II
90. Bronze Tiger
92. Power girl's cat
93. The Yazz
94. Aztek
95. Zauriel

NO one could beat this being except Uber abstracts higher than Galactus and maybe the Composite MAn, becuz he has all of the legions powers.

Galan007
Amazo ftw.

Utrigita
One thing is for sure we have to go high in both hierachy of power to find someone that can defeat Amazon with this power combination

xjustice69x
i dont think that amazo could use tyrents powers better then he can.
amazo is the top creation of dr ivo
tyrent is the top creation of galactus

i would go with tryent

i think the memebrs on the list would have a better chance then amazo by him self
one can only do so much. and team work goes along way

Galan007
Originally posted by xjustice69x
i dont think that amazo could use tyrents powers better then he can.
amazo is the top creation of dr ivo
tyrent is the top creation of galactus Amazo was designed to not only absorb the powers of metahumans, but to also use the powers he absorbed, to a greater degree then the first owner of that power.

masterbruce
in the JLU cartoon, Amazo was powerful beyond imagination.

That Amazo would beat Galactus without even any effort.

The only being in the entire multiverse powerful enough to stand against a full-potential Amazo would be Superman Prime.

long pig
Just because there aren't any known limits to AMAZO's power stealing doesn't mean there aren't any limits to AMAZO's power stealing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo was designed to not only absorb the powers of metahumans, but to also use the powers he absorbed, to a greater degree then the first owner of that power.

INdeed. Amazo can do crazy shit like fight like batman, while using Flashspeed, MM Tp and invis, ww's reflexes and shield of aegis, while using firestorms powers to make himself into adamantium if he chooses and then enchanting himself with fate's magic, all while punching someone to all hell with combine of Superman, CM, WW, MM, Maxima, barda, orion lvl strength, amped by QUantum blast ala captain atom and a lil oan energy in it for kicks.

Validus
Originally posted by masterbruce

The only being in the entire multiverse powerful enough to stand against a full-potential Amazo would be Superman Prime.
laughing out loud

Evil_Ash

dur

dawsey28
People tend to forget something about JLU Amazo:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5651833622924084878&q=jlu+amazo&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Sundipped
Wait a minute. Isn't Amazo technically an android? Tyrant has the ability to psionically bend any kind of tech upon contact with it. Tyrant drained enough energy from Galactus after comming in contact with tech on his ship to made him weak. Androids are technological creations so I'll go with Tyrant just because of this fact.

Aside from that, this version of Amazo may have a high enough power level to defeat Tyrant in a straight up battle. I know this is a vs. thread but can a version of Amazo like this really contain that much power?

dawsey28
Originally posted by Sundipped
Wait a minute. Isn't Amazo technically an android? Tyrant has the ability to psionically bend any kind of tech upon contact with it. Tyrant drained enough energy from Galactus after comming in contact with tech on his ship to made him weak. Androids are technological creations so I'll go with Tyrant just because of this fact.

Good point, but do you think he'd have a chance to do that when Amazo has Flash speed and Hourman's time abilities?

(Not saying that Tyrant can't or that it is not possible; just asking a question.)

Sundipped
Good point, but do you think he'd have a chance to do that when Amazo has Flash speed and Hourman's time abilities?

(Not saying that Tyrant can't or that it is not possible; just asking a question.)

Any time traveling would be BFR no? Amazo may be hard to keep track of with Flash speed but the fact that Tyrant is psionically able to bend tech may mean that he won't even have to touch him.

Tyrant makes every 1 a prisoner whom he comes in contact with on his ship and drains their power. If he came in contact with this Amazo he could psionically link him to his ship for a massive power upgrade.

Galan007
Originally posted by spidermonkey
How? Doesn't Tyrant's powers match Galactus, Skyfather or something? The vast amount of JLA powers Amazo has in this fight > Galactus.. erm

llagrok
The vast amount of JLA powers Amazo has in this fight > Galactus.. erm

No....

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
No.... Amazo having...

Superman, Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, Atom, Orion, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and Flash's abilities alone, would give Galactus a great fight imo...

Now tack on the numerous other powers Amazo has in this battle, and that puts him above Galactus, imo. smile

llagrok
No, not by a long shot.

You seriously think that if enough high heralds teamed up they could actually take on Galactus? When did you lose your mind?

Galan007
No, not by a long shot.

You seriously think that if enough high heralds teamed up they could actually take on Galactus? When did you lose your mind? *sighs*

It's not even worth debating.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Estacado
No he hasn't Galactus one shoted him no expression

You sound like Galactus defeated him easily. You must understand that Tyrant actually hurt him good.
Galactus had big trouble with FP Tyrant.
And Galactus knew he must be fed to fight FP Tyrant.

What?
What has Amazo done in JLU cartoon to easily defeat Galactus? Beating those heroes who always had trouble, no matter who the opponent was (although it looked Amazo was the most powerful in JLU cartoon, probably by far. Actually a dead Grundy should be the most powerful in JLU cartoon. JLU cartoon Amazo actually still couldn't defeat zombie Grundy. How could be powerful beyond imagination, if he didn't have the power to overpower dead Grundy, but only made him more powerful?.
So Amazo had limits and due to that, dead Grundy limits were beyond that of JLU cartoon Amazo).
Or teleporting a planet to another dimension?. Galactus has been teleporting entire galaxies, man.

Hahahhaha. smile

Amazo having...

Superman, Hal, Kyle, Kilowog, Atom, Orion, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, and Flash's abilities alone, would give Galactus a great fight imo...

Against fed Galactus, they don't stand a chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, not by a long shot.

You seriously think that if enough high heralds teamed up they could actually take on Galactus? When did you lose your mind?
You obviously dont' understand the term the Sum of the whole is far greater than the sum of the parts. OF course big could beat a bunch of high lvl herald beings. But when beings combine, their abilities amplify and stack on top of each other. Creating an Exponential effect. Thus

amazowith 30 JLA powers is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30 actual JLA members.

starlock
I think this site has a problem with equating power and someone mimicking it... for instance...there is a confusing aspect to the protege mimicking LT...who is to say it is at the same level as LT
i.e LT can lift 1.000,0000, tons with his TK..who says protege can lift the same amount? he gains TK but at the same level?( i am making this up as a point..ok)

Amazo was created by a human to mimic the powers on earth and more..lets say it evolved..who is to say it cam mimic a creature as powerfull as tyrant at the same level?

Tyrant for the win

I believe some one here said somthing to the effect of

Galactus top creation > than doctor ivo top creation...might not be a a flawless view...but it does help me decide who wins

Tyrant for the win

xjustice69x
yea ill go with the being made by galactus for the win.
tyrent can in theory create 12 amazos with his mech/tech controle while simultainiusly punching amazo in the head. with enuff force to make jupiter explode. while he depowers amazo and shuts his mimic power off
but thats just my opinion

Galan007
Originally posted by starlock
Galactus top creation > than doctor ivo top creation... This "logic" is shite, to say the least... erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think this site has a problem with equating power and someone mimicking it... for instance...there is a confusing aspect to the protege mimicking LT...who is to say it is at the same level as LT
i.e LT can lift 1.000,0000, tons with his TK..who says protege can lift the same amount? he gains TK but at the same level?( i am making this up as a point..ok)

Amazo was created by a human to mimic the powers on earth and more..lets say it evolved..who is to say it cam mimic a creature as powerfull as tyrant at the same level?

Tyrant for the win

I believe some one here said somthing to the effect of

Galactus top creation > than doctor ivo top creation...might not be a a flawless view...but it does help me decide who wins

Tyrant for the win

So becuz the creator is more powerful than the other creator this is how you decide? So you think That Tyrant can beat Takion? Galactus is more powerful than DS is generally depicted. So Would that decide that battle? Or what about The Ultimate Destoyer? Who's creation is that? Odin's right? Or Loki's? can't member. I'd say that battle suit can pwn Dp tyrant. Is odin more powerful than Galactus? nope.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So becuz the creator is more powerful than the other creator this is how you decide? So you think That Tyrant can beat Takion? Galactus is more powerful than DS is generally depicted. So Would that decide that battle? Or what about The Ultimate Destoyer? Who's creation is that? Odin's right? Or Loki's? can't member. I'd say that battle suit can pwn Dp tyrant. Is odin more powerful than Galactus? nope. A human can create an Atomic bomb...

Does that make this human more powerful then a nuclear explosion? no

nvrbeenwthagirl
A human can create an Atomic bomb...

Exactly. I was agreeing with you. I didn't like his use of logic. Amazo has evolved far beyond IVO's intentions. Where as Tyrant has become less than Big G had hoped for. Ingenuity for the win.

llagrok
You obviously dont' understand the term the Sum of the whole is far greater than the sum of the parts. OF course big could beat a bunch of high lvl herald beings. But when beings combine, their abilities amplify and stack on top of each other. Creating an Exponential effect. Thus

amazowith 30 JLA powers is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30 actual JLA members.

Aaah, that's different.

Galan007
Exactly. I was agreeing with you. I didn't like his use of logic. Amazo has evolved far beyond IVO's intentions. thumb up

Amazo was able to copy the Worlogog itself...

Could mere human technology have possibly enabled Amazo to copy a piece of the Source itself? no

Amazo adapted to do this..... He adapted exponentially..

Point being...

Comparing these two, based on who originally created them.... Is very faulty logic. erm

starlock
This "logic" is shite, to say the least... erm

Thats the beauty of this site you get to have your own opinion yay smile

I think its great logic...when you factor all the variables in..it can sway a decision...which it did for me...sorry i like the logic better than yours or anyone else..so i dont know what that means for the value of your logic?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I think its great logic...when you factor all the variables in..it can sway a decision...which it did for me...sorry i like the logic better than yours or anyone else..so i dont know what that means for the value of your logic?
Amazo has copied the powers of the worlogog and Magical beings. When has Tyrant ever shown that kind of sophistication?

starlock
A human can create an Atomic bomb...

Yes it would if more were needed? yes it would if he can create more and your calling the logic that i saw here and used as shite?

Galan007

I think its great logic...when you factor all the variables in..it can sway a decision...which it did for me...sorry i like the logic better than yours or anyone else..so i dont know what that means for the value of your logic? Ahhh,

So for you this all comes down to the pre-school method of thinking, which is...

"My dad can beat up your dad, so I'm better then you are!!"

Awesome. thumb up

xjustice69x
Ahhh,

So for you this all comes down to the pre-school method of thinking, which is...

Awesome. thumb up
yes if your dad is galactus and he created you to be his equal.
then i would say that logic makes perfect sense

starlock
Amazo has copied the powers of the worlogog and Magical beings. When has Tyrant ever shown that kind of sophistication?

To what level? to what extreme?

Do you believe there are differences in levels of power?

Magneto and polaris are now equals..because they have the same power? there has to be a difference in degrees of power....i dont believe that amazo can reach the levels of a tyrant

And i am factoring in tyrants ability to effect machines..i only pointed out that logic as a factor that swayed me...and it still does

nvrbeenwthagirl
then i would say that logic makes perfect sense

Tyrant was Never Galactus Equal. Do you think Tyrant even at full power could beat amazo using the fullest of his abilities, as in when he copied the powers of the worlogog

nvrbeenwthagirl
To what level? to what extreme?

Do you believe there are differences in levels of power?

Magneto and polaris are now equals..because they have the same power? there has to be a difference in degrees of power....i dont believe that amazo can reach the levels of a tyrant

And i am factoring in tyrants ability to effect machines..i only pointed out that logic as a factor that swayed me...and it still does
What are tyrant's defenses against High level Magical manipulation say from the combined power of the star heart, Zatanna, and Dr. Fate?

starlock
Ahhh,

Awesome. thumb up

Play your word games and slight insults with your other posters, it was a swaying factor thats all..tyrant would be able to effect his machine parts and his level of power dwarfs anything ivo would have thought of..imo

Pre school thinking is what you are attempting with your slight insults,sorry if we dont all bow down to your shite logic

starlock
What are tyrant's defenses against High level Magical manipulation say from the combined power of the star heart, Zatanna, and Dr. Fate?

You tell me, where on panel has tyrant shown a weakness to them? or even been effected by them?

Galan007
then i would say that logic makes perfect sense Answer me this...

If Galactus and Tyrant were equals..... How did Tyrant become depowered in the first place? hmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Play your word games and slight insults with your other posters, it was a swaying factor thats all..tyrant would be able to effect his machine parts and his level of power dwarfs anything ivo would have thought of..imo

Pre school thinking is what you are attempting with your slight insults,sorry if we dont all bow down to your shite logic

I'm not in the insulting mood right now. SO don't include me. I"m just merely asking questions. IVO has nothing to do with what Amazo is now. There have been several evolutions of Amazo. I want to know what does Tyrant do when Amazo uses his magical powers to convert himself into pure energy. Or into an actual being with all of those powers. It's well within his set. Especially having the powers of Firestorm, Zatanna, GL's, ect. I don't see this is a fair fight for tyrant.

Galan007

Pre school thinking is what you are attempting with your slight insults,sorry if we dont all bow down to your shite logic I wasn't insulting you...

I just had to make sure I knew where you were coming from.... And now, I do. smile

starlock
Answer me this...

If Galactus and Tyrant were equals..... How did Tyrant become depowered in the first place? hmm

Resources...galactus had created tyrant...he did not give him his resources also...but with my pre school thinking maybe i am wrong

nvrbeenwthagirl
You tell me, where on panel has tyrant shown a weakness to them? or even been effected by them?

Tyrant seems only slight the better of THanos. I dont' even see him being as powerful as Odin. Where as Amazo has the ability to copy the power of an artifact that can is multiversal in power. What's stopping Amazo from copying all of Tyrant's powers on top of his own and simply shutting Tyrant down?

quanchi112
Amazo has copied the powers of the worlogog and Magical beings. When has Tyrant ever shown that kind of sophistication? when has tyrant ever had his head ripped off by black adam never. sorry the un is much more scary than black adam. amazo gets crushed here. i mean literally stomped intot the floor.

starlock
I wasn't insulting you...

I just had to make sure I knew where you were coming from.... And now, I do. smile

Cmon galaan007, you were insulting me hehe its ok though,i like you anyway smile

Galan007
Resources...galactus had created tyrant...he did not give him his resources also...but with my pre school thinking maybe i am wrong Then they were NOT equals, like that guy said...

Galactus was clearly more powerful. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
when has tyrant ever had his head ripped off by black adam never. sorry the un is much more scary than black adam. amazo gets crushed here. i mean literally stomped intot the floor.

Obviously you dont' know that There are dozens of Amazo's. All with different power sets and abilities. Shame on you for commenting not knowing what you are talking about.

quanchi112
Tyrant seems only slight the better of THanos. I dont' even see him being as powerful as Odin. Where as Amazo has the ability to copy the power of an artifact that can is multiversal in power. What's stopping Amazo from copying all of Tyrant's powers on top of his own and simply shutting Tyrant down? what? are u serious.

laughing

tyrant made thanos leave. thanos had an orb he used as a weapon. thanos had time to prepare for battle with tyrant while he fought odin on asgard. odin failed to put him down or make him leave.

tyrant is greater than odin.

nuff said.

quanchi112
Obviously you dont' know that There are dozens of Amazo's. All with different power sets and abilities. Shame on you for commenting not knowing what you are talking about. yeah and one was crushed by black adam. tyrant is way more than black adam. sorry but tyrant would bitchslap the jla. tyrant crushes amazo and im trying to be nice.

quanchi112
Then they were NOT equals, like that guy said...

Galactus was clearly more powerful. smile galactus is more powerful but tyrant has the power to beat him and make him bleed. he made galactus back down before. galactus didnt want none and when they fought tyrant was whooping his ass.

starlock
Then they were NOT equals, like that guy said...

Galactus was clearly more powerful. smile

yes they were, he created him as his equal...he did not create his resources as well,now your getting desperate smile ( you know i had a good response to you hehe)

Take two clones who are identical....equals, were they go from there is the question

You know i am starting to really like debating with you...minus the unintentional insults hehe

Hey nvr dont start with me too smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
what? are u serious.

laughing

tyrant made thanos leave. thanos had an orb he used as a weapon. thanos had time to prepare for battle with tyrant while he fought odin on asgard. odin failed to put him down or make him leave.

tyrant is greater than odin.

nuff said.

Rediculous. It's already been stated in A Thor comic that Odin tolerates many bad guys in his world and he could at any time get rid of them all. Even destroy Asgard in the process and recreate it if he wished. The same thing has been alluded to by DS and HF. Please research.

quanchi112
Rediculous. It's already been stated in A Thor comic that Odin tolerates many bad guys in his world and he could at any time get rid of them all. Even destroy Asgard in the process and recreate it if he wished. The same thing has been alluded to by DS and HF. Please research. well who cares. odin has been killed before. he didnt destroy asgard there. he still lacked the means to put thanos down. if thanos prepped for him and wantred him dead his ass wouod have been grass. thanos challenged tyrant and left. he foguht odin not becuz he wanted to but becuz odin is kinda dumb. he couldnt put him down. simple. thanos tested odin. he was just a little singed.

Galan007
yes they were, he created him as his equal...he did not create his resources as well,now your getting desperate smile ( you know i had a good response to you hehe)

Take two clones who are identical....equals, were they go from there is the question But if one of those clones beat the other one.... Then they weren't truly equal in power, were they? smile

Galan007
yeah and one was crushed by black adam. Since that's not the version we are debating in this thread...

Your point is... moot. smile

xjustice69x
not sure if this counts but stormbreaker did bounce off his chest with seemingly no damage

quanchi112
But if one of those clones beat the other one.... Then they weren't truly equal in power, were they? smile amazos are overrated, they arent even comparable to the protege, a real threat. amazo can be nasty sometimes but can also get decapitated as well. only one protege and it tool lt and a celestial to stop him.

quanchi112
Since that's not the version we are debating in this thread...

Your point is... moot. smile my point isnt moot. it shows how amazos arent as powerful as u overrate them. sorry but to have black adam rip ur head off is just pathetic. thats how easily he went down. no real fight just a fatality.

Galan007
my point isnt moot. it shows how amazos arent as powerful as u overrate them. sorry but to have black adam rip ur head off is just pathetic. thats how easily he went down. no real fight just a fatality. Again,

That was a different version of Amazo.... NOT the version in this thread.

So yes...

The point you made is quite moot. smile

quanchi112
Again,

That was a different version of Amazo.... NOT the version in this thread.

So yes...

The point you made is quite moot. smile this amazo has more powers but it still doesnt make him all powerful. tyrant still wins. hes to much for amazo and this whole roster of powers.

i didnt see the un on the list.

laughing

Galan007
this amazo has more powers but it still doesnt make him all powerful. tyrant still wins. hes to much for amazo and this whole roster of powers.

laughing That's not what I commented on. smile

You made an invalid comment, and I pointed this out.... Nothing more. smile

starlock
But if one of those clones beat the other one.... Then they weren't truly equal in power, were they? smile

yes they were...if one slipped on a marbel? if one picked up a weapon?

They were created equals...does not mean one cant beat the other...unknown factors are always present..we can do this for a long time,but this is what motivates me in this thread....it might be faulty logic but hey i am only human

I dont think amazo can beat tyrant with any powers,i dont think the levels he can attain would be in competition with tyrants

Air conditioners cool things down and their are various levels of them,some use alot more power and can cool a larger room,some cant handle what some can...they do the same thing but are not in the same league

I will not begrudge people who know amazo better than i do their view,but this is how i feel,i have not visited the amazo respect thread in a while and what i can remember about his showings does not sway me

dawsey28
Quanchi, do you base all your knowledge of DC comic characters out of World War III and Superman/Batman?

TricksterPriest
this amazo has more powers but it still doesnt make him all powerful. tyrant still wins. hes to much for amazo and this whole roster of powers.

laughing

ioriyagami You have no idea what the good versions of Amazo can do..........and this version they're using? It's only around his 3rd most powerful. And it still stomps Tyrant. evil face

Estacado
So quanchi thinks that Tyrant could beat 95 JLA members at a time including Phantom Stranger ,Fate ,Zatanna and many more..........no wonder I put that retard on ignore.ermm

Galan007
So quanchi thinks that Tyrant could beat 95 JLA members at a time including Phantom Stranger ,Fate ,Zatanna and many more..........no wonder I put that retard on ignore.ermm The thread starter said that PS and Spectre weren't allowed.

It would be spite if they were lol.

Estacado
The thread starter said that PS and Spectre weren't allowed.

It would be spite if they were lol.
But he did mention PS in the list....shifty

dawsey28
I forgot to take Phantom Stranger off the list.

I meant for he and Spectre's powers to not be a part of this Amazo's powers.

Galan007

quanchi112
So quanchi thinks that Tyrant could beat 95 JLA members at a time including Phantom Stranger ,Fate ,Zatanna and many more..........no wonder I put that retard on ignore.ermm read the thread for once u pointless twit.

TricksterPriest
read the thread for once u pointless twit.

Get a clue for once, you worthless dipshit. dopedfu

Kutulu
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Every JLA member minus Spectre and Phantom Stranger?

Amazo mops the floor with Tyrant.

You forgot ION part of the JLA.

That's funny, I didn't see Ion listed in the original post.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Get a clue for once, you worthless dipshit. dopedfu go read a comic once u dc fanatic you.

u calling other people biased is so funny as u clearly state u are a dc fanatic.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
ioriyagami You have no idea what the good versions of Amazo can do..........and this version they're using? It's only around his 3rd most powerful. And it still stomps Tyrant. evil face sorry but id see galactus mop the flor with amazo. also tyrant was whipping on galactus and has no losses. so try again.

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu
That's funny, I didn't see Ion listed in the original post.

That was the point.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kyle Rayner is on the list, and he is currently parrallax.

spidermonkey
confused

dawsey28
eek!

spidermonkey
Oh my!!!

Stoic

Originally posted by Soljer
GTFO.

wow laughing out loud

Stoic
Isn't Amazo just an over powerful robot? Tyrant is a technopath. He'd latch onto Amazo and gain a new servant.

TYRANT.
Hi Amazo I'm Tyrant, you've just been hacked.

AMAZO.
your wish is my command master.

zopzop
sorry but id see galactus mop the flor with amazo. also tyrant was whipping on galactus and has no losses. so try again.

Thank YOU!

People don't understand Tyrant's ONLY real lose was when he first battled Galactus. He had nowhere NEAR the same experience using the Power Cosmic that his Father did and Galactus depowered him and he went into exile.

Every other appearance he was handing out asswhippings like they were going out of style.

In his first appearance after his exile, DEPOWERED TYRANT punked a non-starving Galactus. He had come for his herald and he found Tyrant pwning a team of high heralds. He demanded his herald back and said he didn't care what Tyrant did with the rest, Tyrant out of spite said he'd release everyone EXCEPT his herald. Galactus walked away and did NOTHING.

Later when the two finally went at it. DP Tyrant got Galactus to his knees, he gets up and uses his worldship against Tyrant. Tyrant PWNS his worldship and uses it against Galactus! Then he sliced his face. DP Tyrant! He had absolute control over any and all of Galactus' tech. The only thing that saved Galactus' ass was the Ultimate Nullifier (surprise surprise).

FP Tyrant would stomp Amazo.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Thank YOU!

People don't understand Tyrant's ONLY real lose was when he first battled Galactus. He had nowhere NEAR the same experience using the Power Cosmic that his Father did and Galactus depowered him and he went into exile.

Every other appearance he was handing out asswhippings like they were going out of style.

In his first appearance after his exile, DEPOWERED TYRANT punked a non-starving Galactus. He had come for his herald and he found Tyrant pwning a team of high heralds. He demanded his herald back and said he didn't care what Tyrant did with the rest, Tyrant out of spite said he'd release everyone EXCEPT his herald. Galactus walked away and did NOTHING.

Later when the two finally went at it. DP Tyrant got Galactus to his knees, he gets up and uses his worldship against Tyrant. Tyrant PWNS his worldship and uses it against Galactus! Then he sliced his face. DP Tyrant! He had absolute control over any and all of Galactus' tech. The only thing that saved Galactus' ass was the Ultimate Nullifier (surprise surprise).

FP Tyrant would stomp Amazo.

Uhm fa sho!

Prep-Man
Amazo.

Black bolt z
So how many GL rings does he have?

TheTyrant
Tyrant.

h1a8
Tyrant vs Amazo.

Here's the twist:

Who wins?

1. Dr. Fate 1
2. Firestorm
3. Hawkman I
4. Hawkman III
5. Hawkwoman I
6. Dr. Light II
7. The Ray
8. Icemaiden
9. Ice
10. Red Tornado
11. Rocket Red 4
12. Black Condor
13. Metamorpho
14. John Stewart
15. Adam Strange
16. Lightray
17. Fire
18. Phantom Stranger
19. Power Girl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. G'nort
22. Scarlet Scier
23. Captain Atom
24. Captain marvel
25. Kyle Rayner
26. Hal Jordan
27. Superman
28. Mystek
29. Snapper Car
30. The Beefeater
31. Booster Gold
32. Sue Dibney
33. Bloodwynd
34. Maya
35. Blue devil
36. Jayna
37. Zan
38. The Atom II
39. Cluemaster
40. Big Sir
41. Clock King
42. Multi-Man
43. The Amazing bruce
44. Major Disaster
45. Plastic Man
46. Blue Beetle II
47. Triumph
48. Mister Miracle I
49. Maxima
50. Agent Liberty
51. Orion
52. Zauriel
53. Animal Man
54. Blue Jay
55. Dolphin
56. Aquaman
57. Flash II Barry Allen
58. Silver Sorceress
59. Batgirl
60. Batman
61. Huntress
62. Vixen
63. Amazing Man II
64. Big Barda
65. Green Arrow III
66. Wonder Woman
67. Vibe
68. Gypsy
69. Kilowog
70. Tasmanian Devil
71. Steel
72. Nightwing
73. Tomorrow Woman
74. Elongated Man
75. Creeper
76. Crimson Fox I
77. Oberon
78. Despero/L-Ron
79. Zantanna
80. Black Canary II
81. Maxwell Lord
82. Catherine Cobert
83. General Glory
84. Obsidian
85. Guy Gardener
86. Hourman I
87. Sargon the Sorceror
88. Nuklon
89. Green Arrow II
90. Bronze Tiger
92. Power girl's cat
93. The Yazz
94. Aztek
95. Zauriel

Flash and Hourman are enough to win.

adding in Dr. Fate, Batgirl, and Wonder Woman makes it a stomp.

-K-M-
Sue Dibney makes it ultra spite. Her homecooking skills are elite.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sue Dibney makes it ultra spite. Her homecooking skills are elite. I was thinking more along the lines of Tyrant raping Amazo because of her...

Stoic
Originally posted by Stoic
Isn't Amazo just an over powerful robot? Tyrant is a technopath. He'd latch onto Amazo and gain a new servant.

TYRANT.
Hi Amazo I'm Tyrant, you've just been hacked.

AMAZO.
your wish is my command master.

Stoic
Part two/deux evil face

Tyrant.
Rip your head off and give it to me.

Amazo.
Ok master.

Tyrant.
Now go, and sit on a pole.

Amazo.
Ok master.

Stay tuned for the climactic finally.

Prep-Man
Can Amazo copy powers here?

Lunacyde
Amazo basically has the entire speedforce here...Hourman's reality manip....a number of GL Rings....the ION and Parrallax entities......Dr. Fate's powers as a Lord of Order....he could definitely pose a threat to Tyrant.

shokosugi
Don't forget zauriel

Stoic
What's Amazo going to do? Tyrant will take control of him, the moment that the fight begins. There is no fight, no using of this power, and that power, there would only be... How may I serve you Master. That's it.

Prep-Man
Oh, so he can't copy Tyrant's power?

Stoic
Ok they both know all about each other right? In this case Tyrant knows exactly how to take Amazo out. He'd be able to take him/it out, as quick as a bit travels through high speed internet.

What time does Amazo have once he copies his power? Tyrant isn't a robot, he controls them, even if Amazo hit's him once, Tyrant would tank it, and hack him anyways, no firewalls, no virus protection, just outright rapeage.

Prep-Man
There really is no time. He copied right away and would be as powerful as Tyrant.

When Amazo copied the Worlogog, he used the power better than Hourman did. So, there is a chance Amazo could be better than even Tyrant.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
There really is no time. He copied right away and would be as powerful as Tyrant.

When Amazo copied the Worlogog, he used the power better than Hourman did. So, there is a chance Amazo could be better than even Tyrant.

Tyrant isn't a robot, he's a cosmic being, that also happens to be a technopath. While Amazo copies him, he hacks Amazo. It's basically a checkmate scenario with these two. Amazo takes a step and boom, system compromised. What may I do for you master kind of crap. What would Cyborg Superman do to Amazo?

Prep-Man
Amazo copies and adapts. He's copied robots before, so I don't know why you brought that up.

Stunner2xx
with all those powers and abilities i really dont see tyrant hacking into him.

I think amazo has this

Lunacyde
Tyrant isn't a robot, he's a cosmic being, that also happens to be a technopath. While Amazo copies him, he hacks Amazo. It's basically a checkmate scenario with these two. Amazo takes a step and boom, system compromised. What may I do for you master kind of crap. What would Cyborg Superman do to Amazo?

I don't think you understand what kind of speed and power we are tlaking about here. Amazo would have the whole speedforce allowing him to operate at a speed Tyrant couldn't even percieve and using the Worlogog he would wipe Tyrant from existence.

Stoic
if he gets the chance, but do you know how fast a binary bit is? this is how low this fight would last. while Amazo would possess some awesome powers, he still just a robot, and Tyrant is his one weakness. There would be no time to adapt, all that there would be is total system take over.

h1a8
if he gets the chance, but do you know how fast a binary bit is? this is how low this fight would last. while Amazo would possess some awesome powers, he still just a robot, and Tyrant is his one weakness. There would be no time to adapt, all that there would be is total system take over.

Amazo would be infinitely faster than Tyrant here. The speed force is beyond any speed in the universe. It even breaks the time and dimensional barriers.

Amazo also has Hourman's powers. He could easily stop time on Tyrant.

Amazo wins this with ease.

Stoic
Tyrant only has to hack him at the beginning of the battle. As in 1-2-3 start, and Amazo is hacked. If Amazo was so bad then how was it ever stopped?

Omega Vision
Tyrant only has to hack him at the beginning of the battle. As in 1-2-3 start, and Amazo is hacked. If Amazo was so bad then how was it ever stopped?
I'm pretty sure he was stopped by the Justice League disbanding, robbing him of his powers. Or something.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure he was stopped by the Justice League disbanding, robbing him of his powers. Or something.

That's really lame Omega. You see I know what everyone is saying about Amazo in this thread, and I won't argue with the fact that he makes Tyrant look like a 90 pound weakling, and Tyrant would be beaten down if he were to fight him like a dummy, but I never got the impression that Tyrant was one, I actually got the impression that he was a genius type of power character.

This being said Amazo has one glaring weakness when facing a Technopath, it's so obvious that I don't know why there's any discussion. Whatever Amazo did in the first microsecond of his combat with Tyrant would not change the fact that his has an on board CPU, which Tyrant would take control of. Amazo would probably be right at home serving Tyrant.

All the same, Tyrant would take him over with his ability to take over artificial life forms. Just because Amazo copies Tyrant does not mean that he stops from being hacked.

h1a8
That's really lame Omega. You see I know what everyone is saying about Amazo in this thread, and I won't argue with the fact that he makes Tyrant look like a 90 pound weakling, and Tyrant would be beaten down if he were to fight him like a dummy, but I never got the impression that Tyrant was one, I actually got the impression that he was a genius type of power character.

This being said Amazo has one glaring weakness when facing a Technopath, it's so obvious that I don't know why there's any discussion. Whatever Amazo did in the first microsecond of his combat with Tyrant would not change the fact that his has an on board CPU, which Tyrant would take control of. Amazo would probably be right at home serving Tyrant.

All the same, Tyrant would take him over with his ability to take over artificial life forms. Just because Amazo copies Tyrant does not mean that he stops from being hacked. How can Tyrant transfer his conscious to Amazo before Amazo blitzes him or stops time? Amazo reflexes are simply better. When the bell rings it would take Tyrant some time (no matter how small) to realize the bell has just rung and its time to initiate the plan. But far before that, Amazo would have noticed the bell has rung and initiated his plan long before Tyrant even realized the bell has rung. Thus Tryant loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
How can Tyrant transfer his conscious to Amazo before Amazo blitzes him or stops time? Amazo reflexes are simply better. When the bell rings it would take Tyrant some time (no matter how small) to realize the bell has just rung and its time to initiate the plan. But far before that, Amazo would have noticed the bell has rung and initiated his plan long before Tyrant even realized the bell has rung. Thus Tryant loses.

The thing here is that Tyrant has his own defenses, and strong ones to boot. Even if he is blitzed, it would take time to fully defeat him. In this period of time Amazo would be hacked.

Are all of Amazo's abilities stack-able?

Tyrant has other abilities as well, he's an energy sponge, and many of the powers that Amazo would employ would serve to actually empower Tyrant futher.

Also take into account that aside from Tyrant being in full form, he also has equipment to amp to greater levels. So yes Amazo would be more powerful than Tyrant, but Tyrant would still have enough fight in him, and time to assimilate it (Amazo).

Prep-Man
Yes, Amazo can stack.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yes, Amazo can stack.

Tyrant's infection is instantaneous, I really don't think that anyone can prove who would win, and I think that due to the fact that on any given day, either would win.

This one should be voted a stalemate.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Yeah, he was defeated by Superman disbanding the JLA.

Stoic
I wonder how well Amazo would do against Cyborg Superman? I see Tyrant doing better than that BTW.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>