black panther vs worlverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
takes place in new york, theres no prep, blood lust is on, who will win,

by the way sorry if this has been made but couldnt find on search ending thnx

DigiMark007
BP goes, "why am I fighting this guy" then goes to bed with his new wife Ororo.

cool

And moved.

AJ4LIFE
thnk u digi i sent message to u lol

Metalmanx
Black Panther wins 7-8/10.

AJ4LIFE
im not sure wat panther can do u knock him out im not that up to date on current panther if hes changed

jinzin
who the hell is worlverine? What the f**k?

badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
who the hell is worlverine? What the f**k?
It's Wolbereen! stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
dont take the mick out of my spelling it was close.............i think

Rewmac
Wolverine can't beat the Black Panther...Black is way better than him...For the healing factor I give him 2...But besides...Black Panther 8/10

AJ4LIFE
i think claws to the face says diferent

Rewmac
He won't be able to do that...Black Panther is just to skilled....Wolverine would go down badly, Panther is full of intensions and got his advatage...

Claws in the gloves are made of Antarctic Vibranium-based "Anti-Metal" that can break down most metals at the molecular level.
Vibranium microweave mesh in his Panther uniform. The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum; bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave). Likewise, the Panther cannot be stabbed; however, the costume (and Panther) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain.

Lucid Lui
Couple of scans to throw into the mix...

1. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8087/vswolv19eq.jpg
2. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9839/vswolv23ig.jpg
3. http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2936/vswolv32kb.jpg
4. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9292/315173952522re.gif

Rewmac
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Couple of scans to throw into the mix...

1. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8087/vswolv19eq.jpg
3. http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2936/vswolv32kb.jpg
4. http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9292/315173952522re.gif

Which comic are the old scans from and the new scans?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Rewmac
Which comic are the old scans from and the new scans? Not sure about the old ones, just scans i picked up on the net. The new one is from the recent X-Men/Black Panther crossover. Wild Kingdom i think it was called. I haven't read it though, so i dunno what happens after that.

AJ4LIFE
cool thnx

Swanky-Tuna
Was Black Panther white in those early scans?

Milkie
Didn't they fight before?

Shinkuu
There is already a thread for this fight several pages back.

ps- Panther can and has been stabbed through his suit by normal blades. Against Wolverine he wouldn't have a chance in hell.

Milkie
I'm talking about in comics. Everyone knows that there are many of these threads

illadelph12
My money would be on T'Challa. He has the right tools to take Logan down.

capt it up
black panther would lose.

who ever said black panther is more skilled is just wrong. wolverine knows far more forms of fighting and has 100+ experience.

also I llike to add these are wolverines advantages in this fight
speed.
agility
reflex
strength
durability
healing factor
fighting skill
experience
last, but not least stamina

what does black panther have over wolverine ecpt intel?
black panther suit is not durable enough to stop wolverine claws. hell if was not durable enough to stop iron fists punches.
also BP sense are not even as charp as wolveriens as well.

realy BP has no advtages here.
ye she has some anti metal but he not storng enough for it to damage wolverines claws.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine can't beat the Black Panther...Black is way better than him...For the healing factor I give him 2...But besides...Black Panther 8/10

yes

illadelph12
Originally posted by capt it up

who ever said black panther is more skilled is just wrong. wolverine knows far more forms of fighting and has 100+ experience.

speed.
agility
reflex
strength
durability
healing factor
fighting skill
experience

black panther suit is not durable enough to stop wolverine claws. hell if was not durable enough to stop iron fists punches.

ye she has some anti metal but he not storng enough for it to damage wolverines claws.

laughing

Black Panther 7/10.

capt it up
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Black Panther 7/10.
please explain why?

Grimm22

speed.
agility
reflex
strength
durability
healing factor
fighting skill
experience

no

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
no
please explain what is wrong with my post?

Grimm22
please explain what is wrong with my post?

Black Panther has held his own against the entire FF.

He has smarts that rival Reed Richards (although dont overcome them)

He has Cap's skills and tactics

He has technology to rival Iron Man

Oh and he once had Luke Cage as a bodyguard laughing

Wolverine is out of his leauge here

capt it up
Black Panther has held his own against the entire FF.

He has smarts that rival Reed Richards (although dont overcome them)

He has Cap's skills and tactics

He has technology to rival Iron Man

Oh and he once had Luke Cage as a bodyguard laughing

Wolverine is out of his leauge here
did u ever read when he defeated the FF. becuase from ur post it hardly seem like it.

BP beat the FF with extreme amount of prep. he did not beat the FF straight up he beat them becuase of traps. he never fought then his traps took them out. so ur feat matters nuthing since he did not do it traps did.

actauly he does not have caps skills or tactics. capt has more training experience and much better tactical skills. to say black panther is capt equal in skill is just wrong. also can u prove this?

what does having technology mean? in a no prep fight al he has is his standered equiptmen. also iron man woudl stomp black panther easiliy.

what does having luke cage as a body guard have to do with any thing? actauly that just makes it sound like black panther needs some one to protect him.
wolverine has never had or needed a body guard and wolverine would own luke cage.

actauly it black panther who out of his league.

the pionts u made were flawed in mostly incorrect.

Ritoshi
did u ever read when he defeated the FF. becuase form ur psot it hardly seem like it.

BP beat the FF with extreme amount of prep. he did not beat the FF straight up he beat them becuase of traps. he never fought then his traps took them out. so ur feat matters nuthing since he did not do it traps did.

acatuyl he does not ahve caps skills or tactics. capt has more training experience and much better tactical skills. to say black panther is capt equal in skill is just wrong. also can u prove this?

what does having technology mean? in a no prep fight al he has is his standered equiptmen. also iron man woudl stomp black panther easiliy.

what does having luke cage as a body guard have to do with any thing? actauly that just makes it sound like black panther needs some one to protect him.
wolverine has never had or needed a body guard and wolverine would own luke cage.

the pionts u made were flawed in mostly incorrect. With that said, Wolverine loses laughing

capt it up
did u ever read when he defeated the FF. becuase from ur post it hardly seem like it.

acatuyl he does not ahve caps skills or tactics. capt has more training experience and much better tactical skills. to say black panther is capt equal in skill is just wrong. also can u prove this?

the pionts u made were flawed in mostly incorrect.

capt it up
Originally posted by Ritoshi
With that said, Wolverine loses laughing
? why?

Ritoshi
? why? because this is kmc and this is wolverine laughing

capt it up
because this is kmc and this is wolverine laughing
so u have no reason?

Ritoshi
so u have no reason? Nope smile just ignore all thsoe times BP got the best of Wolvie eek!

capt it up
Nope smile just ignore all thsoe times BP got the best of Wolvie eek!
all those times? can u name those times?

i

Ritoshi
all those times? can u name those times?

i Can you name no times shock have you ever seen Wolvie mess up panther or get the best of him in anyway shock

shock

capt it up

yes I can actauly

illadelph12
please explain why?

Here's an simple explanation that even the most fervent fanboy can comprehend (hopefully):

The metal-anti-metal interaction has nothing to do with the amount of force exerted with the anti-metal implement. If you had a block of adamantium, and placed a block of anti-metal vibranium on top of it, the Vibrianium would break down the molecular bonds of the metal on contact, basically slagging it. A metal even being in close proximity to this element begins to undergoes this breakdown, it doesn't have to be in direct contact. T'Challa doesn't have to be stronger to tag Wolverine, his claws can rend flesh and the properties of the anti-metal render metal unstable, meaning the proverbial hot knife through butter.

Wolverine is not faster than T'Challa.
Wolverine is more experienced.
Skill is a wash. Knowing more martial arts types doesn't equate to being a better fighter, it just makes you more varied. A true master uses what they have for maximum benefit and adapts to each opponent and their own strengths/weaknesses. I always laugh when people present that argument. A Muay Thai master is not automatically going to lose simply because their opponent happens to also be a Muay Thai master, as well as Akido and Mantis.
T'Challa is leaps and bounds more intellegent, and it's not simply as a scholar, T'Challa is a master tactician, and in a fight, being the smarter combatant makes for a large advantage.
T'Challa also has dual energy daggers that can be used as projectiles.
A majority of Wolverine's blows will have no effect. T'Challa is wearing a vibranium mesh armor. Most slashes lose force on impact.

Wolverine loses more times than he wins.

batdude123
This thread has been done before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316061&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Black+Panther
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365344&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Black+Panther

KharmaDog

yes I can actauly

Bad example, wolvie gets flipped in the next set of pictures following this take down. You have to do better than that! For cryin' out loud, there's scans that show what happens in this fight on the 1st page of this thread.

capt it up
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Bad example, wolvie gets flipped in the next set of pictures following this take down. You have to do better than that! For cryin' out loud, there's scans that show what happens in this fight on the 1st page of this thread.
he gets flipp because thing distracts him he even mentions it.

KharmaDog
he gets flipp because thing distracts him he even mentions it.

If he is so easily distracted, then he definately loses.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
This thread has been done before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316061&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Black+Panther
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365344&highlight=Wolverine+vs+Black+Panther

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Grimm22

actauly he does not have caps skills or tactics. capt has more training experience and much better tactical skills. to say black panther is capt equal in skill is just wrong. also can u prove this?

Grimm22
2nd page

Grimm22
http://milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/blackpanth1/

Here's most of the first issue of the new black panther series

batdude123
Tron's gonna close this thread because I already pointed out that this thread has already been done TWICE! big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Tron's gonna close this thread because I already pointed out that this thread has already been done TWICE! big grin

Yeah but im still waiting for capt to respond to my proof that Black Panther does have Cap's skills

jinzin
yeah I was kinda wondering how capt came to that conclusion myself...

capt it up
Yeah but im still waiting for capt to respond to my proof that Black Panther does have Cap's skills
did I say capt would beat black panther? no i said he not as skileld or ahs as good of a tactical mind.
black panthers skill are all based of animals and a little bit of amrtial arts.
the reaosn in my oppion capt loses to black panther is simple though capt more skileld and has better tactics he how ever is not as agile nor is he as qick. also black panther super senses come into play huge ina fight sicne part of his fighting abilties comes from his sense being attuned to his body. thats why he beats capt not becuase he as skilled it ebcuase his other assets come in huge.

Swanky-Tuna
2nd page
That's actually T'Chaka beating Cap down, T'Challa's dad.

Grimm22
did I say capt would beat black panther? no i said he not as skileld or ahs as good of a tactical mind.
black panthers skill are all based of animals and a little bit of amrtial arts.
the reaosn in my oppion capt loses to black panther is simple though capt more skileld and has better tactics he how ever is not as agile nor is he as qick. also black panther super senses come into play huge ina fight sicne part of his fighting abilties comes from his sense being attuned to his body. thats why he beats capt not becuase he as skilled it ebcuase his other assets come in huge.

Yet you said that he is not Cap's equal. confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That's actually T'Chaka beating Cap down, T'Challa's dad.

I know even though T'Challa is just as skilled if not more than his father.

Mainly because he is driven by revenge wink

capt it up
Yet you said that he is not Cap's equal. confused
in skill in battle he is easiliy capt equal i ment purely in skills

Grimm22
in skill in battle he is easiliy capt equal i ment purely in skills

Isnt that the same thing? confused

capt it up
Isnt that the same thing? confused
ugg sorry for my wording.

in pure skills if u took away powers and left only skills capt is >BP.

the reason in abttle why panther cna match capt and win is becuase BP
speed and agility and reflexes are higher then capts. also BP fight using his senses to aid him which also gives him an advantage in fighting.

Grimm22
ugg sorry for my wording.

in pure skills if u took away powers and left only skills capt is >BP.

the reason in abttle why panther cna match capt and win is becuase BP
speed and agility and reflexes are higher then capts. also BP fight using his senses to aid him which also gives him an advantage in fighting.

I guess.

But I still say that BP takes this fight

capt it up
I guess.

But I still say that BP takes this fight
I don't at all.
almsot every advnatage BP has over capt, wolverine has over BP.

The Fake Macoy
As an aside, metals don't have molecular bonds if they are still considered metals. Still, I think that Anti-metal would mess wolverine up pretty badly.

Grimm22
I don't at all.
almsot every advnatage BP has over capt, wolverine has over BP.

Then why dosent Wolverine take down Capno expression

capt it up
wolverine would take capt down.

and the way u put it u are acting like they have foughten more then once. the only time they fought wolverine had a mind of a were wolf and still won.

jinzin

cause he get blown up and then has to fight the entire x-men before cap even gets to him.. confused

badabing
wolverine would take capt down.

and the way u put it u are acting like they have foughten more then once. the only time they fought wolverine had a mind of a were wolf and still won.
Cap can beat the Marvel U by himself. He can run 60 MPH.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
lol

jinzin

laughing out loud

RESPECK! mad

badabing
laughing out loud

RESPECK! mad
Neck shot by the shield. That has to suck.

jinzin
you didn't read the caption did you?

badabing
you didn't read the caption did you? Captain America, I command you to.....WANK!

jinzin
anyways.. CAP DEMANDS RESPECK!

badabing
Dude, what disrespect are you referring to? Don't take my jokes as a bash against a character. nono

jinzin
............from everybody!
madhttp://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0185sf.jpg

jinzin
Dude, what disrespect are you referring to? Don't take my jokes as a bash against a character. nono

i'm not even reffering to disrespect.. i'm just on a cap rant...

RESPECK!

Rick/Genis
with good reason wink

illadelph12
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
As an aside, metals don't have molecular bonds if they are still considered metals. Still, I think that Anti-metal would mess wolverine up pretty badly.

Excuse me, I meant metallic bond, not molecular.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
with good reason wink

damn straight!

REPECK MUST BE GIVEN!
hell BP respects cap.. he KNOWS what's up..
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengersv1056p182tb.jpg

badabing
i'm not even reffering to disrespect.. i'm just on a cap rant...

RESPECK!
Rock on then dude.punk

capt it up
YES RESPECT CAPT
http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?...nandwolf031.jpg

badabing
Captain Britain is better. shifty

jinzin
mad

badabing
mad
laughing

Captain America is the best.

jinzin
yes

this is what happens when you dis da cap!

Metalmanx

speed.
agility
reflex
strength
durability
healing factor
fighting skill
experience

Nope. I'm calling you out on this one, capt.

You stated previously in another thread that you don't read any Black Panther at all. And yet, here you are, saying that Wolverine is his superior in every way. Well, my friend, you are incorrect.

In fact, Black Panther is his superior in every way that you stated except for healing factor, experience, and stamina. Strength and fighting skill is a toss up actually.

And dammnit. Wolverine wasn't fighting in a trained way all 100+ years. He lived in the wild for some years, he did some cage fighting (not training in my opinion, since he just used his healing factor and slightly superior strength to win fights against untrained opponents), and other years spent wandering the land, not fighting/training.

And now I need a BP expert in here. Does BP have equivalent or superior senses to Wolverine? Where's Tron when you need him?

A.J
bump

capt it up
QUOTE=6531029]Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nope. I'm calling you out on this one, capt.
Is that supposed to intimidate me?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
You stated previously in another thread that you don't read any Black Panther at all.
No I do not read DO on a regular basis because I do not find him interesting, but that in know way means I do not have knowledge of his abilities because frankly I do since I do read up on characters I do not like as well as ones I do.

And yet, here you are, saying that Wolverine is his superior in every way. Well, my friend, you are incorrect.
Actually I am not incorrect since from what I have read of BP, he is clearly lower then wolverine in all the ways I have mentioned before.
Also according to BP comics the herb gave him peak human abilities which are quite good, but sadly enough for you, wolverine is above peak human.
I would also like to add that the newer hand books and encyclopedias also agree with me.

In fact, Black Panther is his superior in every way that you stated except for healing factor, experience, and stamina.
Actually marvel does not agree with you here. All the hand books and encyclopedia disagree with your assessment.

Strength and fighting skill is a toss up actually.
Again marvel does not agree with you on this one. Also please provide feats of BP proving this.

And dammnit. Wolverine wasn't fighting in a trained way all 100+ years. He lived in the wild for some years.
There really is no prove to suggest he was in the woods for years. Also being in the wood would only help him to develop his senses.

, Originally posted by Metalmanx
he did some cage fighting (not training in my opinion, since he just used his healing factor and slightly superior strength to win fights against untrained opponents),
Not true at all. Smitty trained Logan in fighting and Logan also study Japanese fighting styles from a book.

and other years spent wandering the land, not fighting/training.

Please prove this statement.

And now I need a BP expert in here. Does BP have equivalent or superior senses to Wolverine? Where's Tron when you need him?
I am no DP expert, but to my knowledge he has never been shown to have senses superior or even equal to Logan. He has also never been mentioned when people talked about character with amazing senses such as wolverine and DD are constantly mentioned.

A.J
bump

Francisco
Iron Fist was augment by Black Dragon during that fight and BP wasn't even trying to harm Iron Fist. He just wanted to have him out of BD's mind control.

BP's antimetal claws would be more than enough to take Wolves out of the game.

And yes BP senses are as enhanced as Wolverines.

Black Dude
Black Panther owns a country that is superior to America he can order an army to take Wolvie down. Who says King T'Challa has to get his hands dirty.

bigbran
bp is going to own wolves, you dont becum a king for no reason,
when you dont have thor strength.

batdude123
Wolvie wins 12/10. tuftwoot

bigbran
nope, i think antimetal claws would interfere with wolverines chance of winning, and then skill would hammer wolverines head into the ground.

batdude123
Nope Wolverine wins. Healing Factor. 'Nuff said. herbwank

bigbran
oh ya, wolverine can heal his adamantium.

batdude123
Yep. yes baka

bigbran
even though its not part of his body. just placed there.

batdude123
Except adamantium is indestructible. Wolverine is a 7 in the category of fighting. He's got a healing factor. He has a hyper sense. He's stronger, faster, and more agile. Wolvie wins 10/10. jockey

(bran, you're dumb if you can't tell I'm joking no expression )

bigbran
ya well fugger nuggets, wolverine is hyper invincible and all, and if you call a regular mans penis a boner, what would you call wolverines?

batdude123
thorinn

Dinalfos
What the f**k? blink

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
ya well fugger nuggets, wolverine is hyper invincible and all, and if you call a regular mans penis a boner, what would you call wolverines?

A....a...hyper-penile-master-of-all-martial-arts-sexual appendage?

On that note, I wonder if Wolverine is also a 7 on Carnal arts ability...

Grimm22
Panther dosent bother fighting Wolverine no expression

He's the king of a country that has never been invaded (ignore the craptastic BP by Huldin)

He's married to Storm.

He has intelligence in Iron Man's leauge

Why would he want to fight Wolverine?!?! What the f**k?

T'Challa sends his army to fight Wolverine big grin

Sabretooth
Panther dosent bother fighting Wolverine no expression

He's the king of a country that has never been invaded (ignore the craptastic BP by Huldin)

He's married to Storm.

He has intelligence in Iron Man's leauge

Why would he want to fight Wolverine?!?! What the f**k?

T'Challa sends his army to fight Wolverine big grin

I'm PRETTY sure Wolverine can take a whole country. It just depends who is writing the comic. I think he kicked France's ass once or something like that didn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.