leach or apocolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
rember leach's powers r if someone gets with in i think twenty feat of him their powers r canceled

jinzin
apoc could just turn his arms into blasters and blast leach away from a distance...

He-guy88
no it cant be

jinzin
oh yeah hell he could just pick up boulders and chuck em at leach or drop em from space...

He-guy88
not the all powerful leach

Rick/Genis
Hahaha! You guys... this is something I've been CRAZY pondering and mentioned it in another thread before.

But what if you put that mutant control collar onto Apocalypse!! Would he shrivel into an old man and die!?

jinzin
whao.. dunno.. good question actually..

Rick/Genis
Yeah I wondered that about Mystique too...

And I think the X-Men were STUPID (ask me why, PLEEEEEEASE!!!)

Darth Macabre
Why

Rick/Genis
THANK YOU!!!

Because Why didn't they think about the fact that theres a collar that takes away powers when ROGUE FREAKING RAN AWAY TO DO SOME EXPERIMENT TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't they at least TRY and create some kind of mini collar to turn on and off and have her wear it like a ring!?

Darth Macabre
Comic book people are idiots...They're geniuses except they have no common sense.

Rick/Genis
God that's infuriating!!! I'm going to bed.... in ANGER mad

He-guy88
ah come on leach gots a good thing going i gess but o well this was only a comedic tread anyways cause their easliy out matched leach would never get close enough

rougeredmage
well Leach just recently was manipulate into depowering MR M so that Magma could finish him off... do not underestimate leach.. hell i dont know why leach and Rouge dont go out on dates,

He-guy88
i think its cause hes a littel bit of a geek so no one likes to hang wit him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.