why me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
okay so this morning at 7 am.. i wake up... is it for work? no. breakfast? no. school? hell no!

it's because some ******* got in a fight with his woman and then decided to get in a truck to chase her down resulting in my car's rear end being completely obliterated...

the damn thing looks like it got punched by the hulk...

the most frusturating part of this isn't the fact that I JUST put $1,000 dollars into rebuilding the engine.

it isn't that it's the SECOND parked car of mine that's been hit... or the THIRD parked car that's been hit between my immediate family in the last 2 years.

it's the fact that last night I ALMOST parked my car on the other side of the street.. I was literally opening the door to walk out when I thought "no, i'm just being lazy, besides i could be blocking the neighbors' parking spots" assuming they were going to use them that night. So i pull my car into the opposite side of the road and THIS HAPPENS?!?!?! WTF MATE!?!?!

and to top it all off the guy who did it isn't covered by insurance, and the car is possibly even stolen so compensation isn't an option... so I'm basically left with a thousand dollar dedtuctable and I have to pay $700 more on a car that practically doesn't even exist anymore...

I love my life....

god... it never stops.. i swear....

ladygrim
erm bugger sad

jinzin
exactly...

Darth Macabre
Your life sounds like a carnival....or picnic...whichever sounds more chaotic.

jinzin
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Your life sounds like a carnival....or picnic...whichever sounds more chaotic.

oh dude you don't even know the half of it.. I got hit by a van during christmas.. how messed up it that?

Darth Macabre
Hit by a van as in smacked physically? Or your car got hit?

jinzin
btw... sorry guys i just needed to vent...

and I was bored... so it was either a thread about this or the ninja turtles.. and I couldn't find the ninja turtles themesong video clip.. sad

jinzin
Hit by a van as in smacked physically? Or your car got hit?

as in i was walking outside the mall and some crazy woman came spiinning around these cars in a rush to secure a parking spot and ran right into me while backing up...

Darth Macabre
Here you go...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCCk7NvwS1g&search=ninja%20turtles

jinzin
Here you go...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCCk7NvwS1g&search=ninja%20turtles

.. thanks.. just watching that made me feel better lol..

Darth Macabre
No problem...Least I can do...After all, you got hit by a van.

jinzin
laughing out loud

yeah.... that ruined my day... that was for sure...

ladygrim
maybe i could take over this thread a you have mine

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ladygrim

You need a following first....

jinzin

yeah technically gornack took over your thread.. not us.. we are just the vessals...

ladygrim
well then i will logg on later with my followers :d then this thread will \be DOOOMED

jinzin
Doomed? apparently someone missed out on the jinzin fanclub thread.. i have a few followers of my own... wink

ladygrim
well i m not one of them

Darth Macabre
There is a way to save your thread you know....A dark secret that would give you great power....Ask me, and I shall tell you.

ladygrim
tell me tell me

jinzin
well i m not one of them

...ok...

Darth Macabre
tell me tell me

Pledge your allegiance to Gornack...Then his thread, will become yours again.

ladygrim
Cant do that sorry

Darth Macabre
Cant do that sorry

Then your thread will forever more be in the power of Gornack.

jinzin
laughing out loud

HTF
thats noting just last month i bought a new volks wagon and some one smashed it the same day at a circle K it was a 4x4 tundra the driver side got completely obliterated i just got the bloody thing a hour before. i turns out it was a drunk driver that is now serving 15 years the truck was stolen also.

jinzin
Originally posted by HTF
thats noting just last month i bought a new volks wagon and some one smashed it the same day at a circle K it was a 4x4 tundra the driver side got completely obliterated i just got the bloody thing a hour before. i turns out it was a drunk driver that is now serving 15 years the truck was stolen also.

so how did your insurance handle it?

I mean. i dunno. right now for me it's like.. what's the point of having insurance? it doesn't DO anything...

HTF
they were laughing at me because it cost me a bundle.

jinzin
yeah i bet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.