Create a Comic 'Dream Team'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman

freezedoom
This whole 'Dream Team' thread is already but since I can resist...

Here's the Justice Knights:
Robin (Leader)
Starfire (Alien Powerhouse)
Mondo and Rockna (Monster Summoners)
Cyborg (Robotical He-Man)
Raven (Mystic Heroine)
Beast Boy (Animal Boy)
Night Strike (Female Symbiote)
Danny Phantom (Ghost Boy)
Kirby (Star Warrior)

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by freezedoom
This whole 'Dream Team' thread is already but since I can resist...

Here's the Justice Knights:
Robin (Leader)
Starfire (Alien Powerhouse)
Mondo and Rockna (Monster Summoners)
Cyborg (Robotical He-Man)
Raven (Mystic Heroine)
Beast Boy (Animal Boy)
Night Strike (Female Symbiote)
Danny Phantom (Ghost Boy)
Kirby (Star Warrior)

I think you watch too many cartoons ! smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Im not writing that essay and having no-one reply ! smile

DigiMark007
Punky Brewster
The Cheat
Madmartigan (from Willow)
Sleepy Dwarf
Kevin Sorbo
Star-Wars-Kid
Mr. Belvidere (sic?)
Jubilee
The entire cast of "Welcome back Kotter"

...I need sleep. Sorry for the spam. It was too funny in my head not to type.

... for real now....

Comic Relief (and also decently powerful):
Spider-Man
The Tick

Ubers:
The Doctor (beat me to it Yahman) but the hippy one, not the new one.
Sentry (give him another team to be on so he can start amassing actual feats to use in the forums)
Green Lantern (some obscure one from deep space or something)

Mutants:
Leech (Because I hate mutants)

Leader:
Dr. Doom (because admit it, Latveria would be a better base than Avengers Mansion or the Baxter Building. And he's freaking DOOM!)

Hot Girls (every team needs them):
Stargirl (needs a rebound relationship after breaking up with Billy)
Spider-Woman
Power Girl (for random boob-shots during slow issues)

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Comic Relief (and also decently powerful):
Spider-Man
The Tick

Ubers:
The Doctor (beat me to it Yahman) but the hippy one, not the new one.
Sentry (give him another team to be on so he can start amassing actual feats to use in the forums)
Green Lantern (some obscure one from deep space or something)

Mutants:
Leech (Because I hate mutants)

Leader:
Dr. Doom (because admit it, Latveria would be a better base than Avengers Mansion or the Baxter Building. And he's freaking DOOM!)

Hot Girls (every team needs them):
Stargirl (needs a rebound relationship after breaking up with Billy)
Spider-Woman
Power Girl (for random boob-shots during slow issues)

I like it ... although Doom is techniqually not allowed being a villan, but as you have the power to change what the treads says, ill just shut up ! smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I like it ... although Doom is techniqually not allowed being a villan, but as you have the power to change what the treads says, ill just shut up ! smile

Bah! Doom can be whatever he wants! *slaps Yahman for his insolence*

wink

samishe
1) Wondewoman
2) Batgirl
3) Black Cat
4) Catwoman
5) Electra
6) Jean Gray
7) Spiderwoman
8) Storm
9) Inviciblegirl
10) Me...

HellMaster93
THE ANTI-HEROES: (dammit, these guys are just reformed villains and dark heroes!)

1) Deadpool(he's the man!)

2) The Punisher(heh... it's Punisher!)

3) Namor (how can you have a bunch of anti-heroes without the Syb-Mariner!?)

4) Black Adam (heh... Namor but cooler!)

5) Azrael(JP) (he may be a pycho, but he'd be a f**king awesome ally)

6) V (he's V!)

7) Rorscach (if you don't already love this guy with all your heart... go out, enter your local comic shop, buy Watchmen, read Watchmen... LOVE RORSCHACH!)

8) The Huntress (in her rougher days, she was a damn good anti-heroine... plus, she is SO hot!)

9) Harvey Dent (I know he isnt an ant-hero or hero, but nw he's healed I can see him being a REALLY cool kind of mericiless, ice-cool private detective!)

10) Venom (THE LETHAL PROTECTOR!)

Now how is THATn for a bad ass team...?

Rewmac
Leader and Tactis : Captain America

Powerhouses : Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thor

Lethal Killing Machines : Wolverine, Punisher

Sniper : Ultimate Hawkeye

Magic Type : Spawn

Techs : Iron Man (Ultimate)

Blaster : Bishop

For Fun : Onslaught

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by freezedoom
This whole 'Dream Team' thread is already but since I can resist... That was with micro heros...

Frostbite883
One is allowed 10 characters, they can be any characters through out the history of 'comicdom' and can be from any comic universe. They must be either a hero or an anti hero, no villans allowed. It would be handy if you give a short description of whom you have nomominated and why. Describe what type of team you are trying to emulate, and what type of threats they would be fighting.

Here's MY very own Dream Team:

Rorschach - Team leader, supreb investigator and he's also a ruthless and extremely resourceful fighter.

The Sentry - The team's ultimate powerhouse.

Emma Frost - The telepath of the team. Also her diamond form ability
is pretty awesome too. smile big grin

Venom - The symbiotic lethal protector. cool smokin'

Klarion the Witch Boy(current incarnation) - The team's magic user. Also with his cat Teekl they can merge into a being called The Horigal.

Fixer - The team's technical genius/inventor.

The Scarlet Witch - Team's second magic user.

Rapture - Team's electrical welder.

Junta - He can be the team's spy/assassin(for a price, of course). wink

Naif al-Sheikh - Team's money manager and PR person.

My team would be known as the new Justice League Elite. But, different as this JLElite team would consist of a ruthless anti-hero,
a symbiote/human killing machine, a witch-boy, a former stripper with electrical powers, a former evil tech villain, a hired spy/assassin, superhero with a mental disorder and two mutants(one of them is a
real b****). Hooboy....I wouldn't want to be in those guys' and gals' shoes. no no no Would you?

Well, that's that. Late'.
no no

Deadpool14
BOOYAH MASTERS!

godlike Cable-mindpower
Superman Blue-energy
Silver Surfer Captain Universe-freakin' sweat!
AoA Magneto-powerful
Beta-Ray Bill-powerhouse
Spawn-magic

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by samishe
1) Wondewoman
2) Batgirl
3) Black Cat
4) Catwoman
5) Electra
6) Jean Gray
7) Spiderwoman
8) Storm
9) Inviciblegirl
10) Me...

hmmmmm ..... are there any males on this team ? wink

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Frostbite883
One is allowed 10 characters, they can be any characters through out the history of 'comicdom' and can be from any comic universe. They must be either a hero or an anti hero, no villans allowed. It would be handy if you give a short description of whom you have nomominated and why. Describe what type of team you are trying to emulate, and what type of threats they would be fighting.

Here's MY very own Dream Team:

Rorschach - Team leader, supreb investigator and he's also a ruthless and extremely resourceful fighter.

The Sentry - The team's ultimate powerhouse.

Emma Frost - The telepath of the team. Also her diamond form ability
is pretty awesome too.

Venom - The symbiotic lethal protector. cool smokin'

Klarion the Witch Boy(current incarnation) - The team's magic user. Also with his cat Teekl they can merge into a being called The Horigal.

Fixer - The team's technical genius/inventor.

The Scarlet Witch - Team's second magic user.

Rapture - Team's electrical welder.

Junta - He can be the team's spy/assassin(for a price, of course). wink

Naif al-Sheikh - Team's money manager and PR person.

My team would be known as the new Justice League Elite. But, different as this JLElite team would consist of a ruthless anti-hero,
a symbiote/human killing machine, a witch-boy, a former stripper with electrical powers, a former evil tech villain, a hired spy/assassin, superhero with a mental disorder and two mutants(one of them is a
real b****). Hooboy....I wouldn't want to be in those guys' and gals' shoes. no no no Would you?

Well, that's that. Late'.
no no

Very cool team although im not to sure who all the members are .... This teams reminds me a bit of the Authority, and you're right no-ones gonna want to mess with a team with Rorscharch and Venom.

Very Cool any way, i like the originality.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Deadpool14
BOOYAH MASTERS!

godlike Cable-mindpower
Superman Blue-energy
Silver Surfer Captain Universe-freakin' sweat!
AoA Magneto-powerful
Beta-Ray Bill-powerhouse
Spawn-magic

BORING .... To powerful and with excepton of Superman blue and Magneto, i dont consider any of these characters as Interesting IMO .... This would beat a lot of badguys, but you might as well have a team with Galactus, the Spectre, the L.T., Exitar and Lucifer.

It wouldn't make a very interesting comic ! smile

Deadpool14
BORING .... To powerful and with excepton of Superman blue and Magneto, i dont consider any of these characters as Interesting IMO .... This would beat a lot of badguys, but you might as well have a team with Galactus, the Spectre, the L.T., Exitar and Lucifer.

It wouldn't make a very interesting comic ! smile

i would but villains aren't allowed! big grin

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Deadpool14
i would but villains aren't allowed! big grin

Fair enough !!!!! smile

You must have 10 characters you prefer over all others ? smile

samishe
hmmmmm ..... are there any males on this team ? wink

I guess there is, last time I checked I wasbig grin

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by samishe
I guess there is, last time I checked I wasbig grin

You're just a big fan of female characters ? , or are you living the fantasy in which you have 9 hot comic chicks in a massive orgy ? smile

HellMaster93
Meh... nah, he just feels more comfortable alking to females... he getsd NERVOUS talking to other guys!!!

samishe
You're just a big fan of female characters ? , or are you living the fantasy in which you have 9 hot comic chicks in a massive orgy ? smile

Both laughing

HellMaster93
Hmmm... I HAVE NO NEED OF AN ORGY!

Sam Z
Ofcourse no, you're getting married.

A.J
any universe who so hard to choose ill need to think about it

Templares
Zemo-leader
Genis-powerhouse
Fixer-tech guy
Cable
Deadpool
Radioactive man
Songbird
Rogue
Tarene the Designate
She-Hulk

I think im in a Fabian Nicieza-kick eek! .

HellMaster93
LOL... somebody likes the Thunderbolts!!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by HellMaster93
LOL... somebody likes the Thunderbolts!!!!

Agreed ! smile

Templares
What can i say, I have good taste shifty.

HellMaster93
They are pretty cool... but the Avengers pwn 'em!

S.S
My team.......evil face
Leader-Dr.doom Nuff said

field general-Captain america,seriously who's a better team leader then this guy.

Muscle-The Hulk,not the current pussy one but the Silver age one who was the strongest in comics no questions asked.

Hulks tag team partner-Classic Juggernaut Nuff said.....

All purpose powerhouse-Silver surfer nuff said

secondary A.P.P-Photon

Powerhouse chick-Big Barda

Second P.C-Wonder Women,W.W and Big Barda two female warriors which would work very well and would be easy on the eyes.

One hitter quitter-The Doctor from the authority........evil face

Funny smart guy-Spider-man my favorite hero in all comics....smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
My team.......evil face
Leader-Dr.doom Nuff said

field general-Captain america,seriously who's a better team leader then this guy.

Muscle-The Hulk,not the current pussy one but the Silver age one who was the strongest in comics no questions asked.

Hulks tag team partner-Classic Juggernaut Nuff said.....

All purpose powerhouse-Silver surfer nuff said

secondary A.P.P-Photon

Powerhouse chick-Big Barda

Second P.C-Wonder Women,W.W and Big Barda two female warriors which would work very well and would be easy on the eyes.

One hitter quitter-The Doctor from the authority........evil face

Funny smart guy-Spider-man my favorite hero in all comics....smile

No -one beats this team, and i'd love to see Spiderman taking the piss out of Juggernaught. smile

willRules
My team

Leader
Ultimate Cap - I think he is better and slightly cooler than 616

Second in Command
Emma frost- She's hot and has made some great one liners in the past. Plus whats a team without a phsycic chick?

Humour + group rebel
Deadpool- Need I say any more?

Range
Hawkeye- He's got charisma and the fact he has no powers is cool as well....

Resident genius
Beast- He was never really in the limelight with the X-men. On my team he would shine little bit more..............

Powerhouse
She-Hulk- Always a cool character and her status as a lawyer provides government connections

Mr Agile
Spidey- The best at getting around and getting out of the way of dangers

Moral Compass
Invisible Woman- She will provide motherly love and necessary morals which are needed for story-lines. Plus she's hot and that sells cool

Added spice
Black cat- Not really a team player so thats why she's on this team, it adds flavour and variety..........

Mr Moody
Wolverine- Every team needs a moody character who pretends not to fit in but thats all they want to do. Plus his past history with Deadpool will be great to see in a storyline with a team like this..............

HellMaster93
I love that team!

willRules
cheers big grin

Frostbite883
Very cool team although im not to sure who all the members are .... This teams reminds me a bit of the Authority, and you're right no-ones gonna want to mess with a team with Rorscharch and Venom.

I meant, I wouldn't want to join that team, R.O.T.

Very Cool any way, i like the originality.

Thanks. Those super guys and gals definitely put the anti
in anti-heroes, wouldn't you say?

namhaY (<)

willRules
Yeah I would also consider replacing, for my team, Hawkeye with Green Arrow as I have gone into a sorta GA faze recently

nimbus006
My Dream Team:

Leader: Dr. Strange- good leader and versatile mystical abilities.

Powerhouse 1: Silver Surfer- all the goods.

Powerhouse 2: Ronan- great tactician and strategist w/ awesome combination of cosmic power.

Powerhouse 3: Superman- can be both a brick, and powerhouse also brings speed.

Brick 1: Juggernaut (Powered up)- Unstoppable

Brick 2: Hulk- Relenteless and pretty strong.

Intelligence/Tech 1: Iron Man- has most of the answers to any situation.

Intelligence/Tech 2: Batman- has all the answers to every situation

Versatile 1: Ghost Rider- different sort of power here. Mystical in nature his power can effect almost anyone.

Versatile 2: Drax (Current)- good fighter, and all around solid characteristics.

manorastroman
mine would be a little mini-defenders, with loads of personality clash.

sentry
baron zemo w/ moonstones
the Doctor (jeroen)
kyle rayner

SpunkySmurph
My Dream Team-

This team is a bit edgier, a bit grittier, and a bit more badass. They're the S.W.A.T. of hero teams, packing the skill, the stealth, the expertise and the power.

Ultimate Cap.- He's gritty, he's badass, he's the perfect soldier. And yet, despite this, he remains inspiring and a true Captain America. He's a brilliant tactical leader, and his skills are off the charts

Emma Frost- Sure, she's a b*tch, but, if anything, that's a plus. She's extremley skilled at what she does, and does it with style, with grace, and with class. Plus, a second telepath is always welcome, and to me, it's seemed Emma Frost's character has always, with her great one-liners and intimidating attitude, demanded respect. And she's hot. droolio

Gamora- Here's a chick that I'd like to see get a little more attention. Once Thanos' personally-trained assassin, she's a rebel who happens to be possibly the best martial artist in the Marvel Universe, and the deadliest woman alive. You just don't want to f*ck with her.

Domino- Something about female anti-heroes is always intriguing. Especially one who happens to be an expert with guns and hand-to-hand training, and a nifty power that gives any team the edge. Also the lovers dynamic between her and Cable, and the fact that she's pretty much Deadpool's ultimate female counterpart (minus the insanity), is extremley useful for character development

Deadpool- Besides the obvious comical relief quality, I'd like to write Deadpool with some respect and stop writers from treating him like a punk. As a hardened merc with immesurable skill and talent, and equipped with a ever-so-useful healing factor and immortality, Deadpool would be fun and a useful addition. He fits in with the deadly, dirty merc motif quite easily.

Elektra- As a deadly ninja with an overwhelming repetoire and a considerably large history filled with darker themes, Elektra fits in perfectly with the team. I think her badass attitude would be loads of fun to write, portray and read.

Nick Fury- Another extremley badass character. Nick hardly ever gets the respect he deserves in that respect, and putting him on a legitimate gun-ho, trigger-happy team might help to restore that. In addition, Nick would bring the skill, the tech, and the attitude.

Midnighter- Just gotta love the head-popping, tank-wrecking Midnighter. Again, he's got the skill, the smarts, the attitude, and the basic ability to be an addition to this team. See the last couple characters for this emphasis.

Ultimate Thor- I've always found him much more intruiging as a character then 616 Thor. He seems much more realistic.... for a Norse God. If he could be written well enough into the story, his slightly pessimistic view of society and humanity as a whole would be interesting to play off of the others. Not to mention, he would be the team powerhouse, of course.

Cable- Really been fond of the character ever since the Cable & Deadpool arc. I hadn't realized beforehand that Cable brings the power in spades, on top of his extreme intelligence. Latley, I think he's been written as a smarter, more tactical character. Though, that's not to downplay his combat expertise and again slightly edgier demeanour. Also, there would be great writing between him, Domino and Deadpool.

Comments and Constructive Criticism highly encouraged!!!! smile

outavodka
needed-SpaceWatch Silversurfer
needed-StreetWatch Cap'America "Ult"
needed-MagicWatch Strange
needed-TechWatch Ironman
less dick, more super Ikaris
because we need her WonderWoman
Strange's back up Raven
another tuff chic Ms Marvel
Team Nerds Cyborg, Forge

Darth Macabre
Leader- He-Man: 'nuff said.

Brains- Gear from Static Shock....Yes, yes, I know he's not from comics, but come on! He's a genius of the highest order.

Atom Smasher: I find him interesting.

Static: He could be wicked powerful when he grows up, a la Magneto. And plus, I loved Rebirth of the Cool.

Batman (Terry McGinnis): Shoot me, I like him better than Bruce.

Martian Manhunter: Swiss army knife of superheroes.

Daredevil: Every group needs a street leveler.

New Sun: Incredibly powerful, has a host of abilities that would be needed, and plus he's better than Gambit.

Zatanna or Witchfire or Raven: Magic.

outavodka
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Leader- He-Man: 'nuff said.

First order of hero-ing, polishing our beast ridder saddles, and finding a good writter to build me some character, im frickin hulk with a sword for god sakes&gt; " I HAVE THE POWEEERRRRR!!!!!"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aGV7WsNAZyc

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by outavodka
First order of hero-ing, polishing our beast ridder saddles, and finding a good writter to build me some character, im frickin hulk with a sword for god sakes&gt; " I HAVE THE POWEEERRRRR!!!!!"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aGV7WsNAZyc

Think what you just said over....

The Hulk.

WITH A SWORD!

Come on, how awesome is that? laughing stick out tongue

outavodka
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Think what you just said over....

The Hulk.

WITH A SWORD!

Come on, how awesome is that? laughing stick out tongue No think what you just said over again&gt;&gt;&gt;A brick with a sharp edge!

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
My Dream Team-

This team is a bit edgier, a bit grittier, and a bit more badass. They're the S.W.A.T. of hero teams, packing the skill, the stealth, the expertise and the power.

Ultimate Cap.- He's gritty, he's badass, he's the perfect soldier. And yet, despite this, he remains inspiring and a true Captain America. He's a brilliant tactical leader, and his skills are off the charts

Emma Frost- Sure, she's a b*tch, but, if anything, that's a plus. She's extremley skilled at what she does, and does it with style, with grace, and with class. Plus, a second telepath is always welcome, and to me, it's seemed Emma Frost's character has always, with her great one-liners and intimidating attitude, demanded respect. And she's hot. droolio

Gamora- Here's a chick that I'd like to see get a little more attention. Once Thanos' personally-trained assassin, she's a rebel who happens to be possibly the best martial artist in the Marvel Universe, and the deadliest woman alive. You just don't want to f*ck with her.

Domino- Something about female anti-heroes is always intriguing. Especially one who happens to be an expert with guns and hand-to-hand training, and a nifty power that gives any team the edge. Also the lovers dynamic between her and Cable, and the fact that she's pretty much Dead pool's ultimate female counterpart (minus the insanity), is extremley useful for character development

Dead pool- Besides the obvious comical relief quality, I'd like to write Dead pool with some respect and stop writers from treating him like a punk. As a hardened merc with immesurable skill and talent, and equipped with a ever-so-useful healing factor and immortality, Dead pool would be fun and a useful addition. He fits in with the deadly, dirty merc motif quite easily.

Elektra- As a deadly ninja with an overwhelming repetoire and a considerably large history filled with darker themes, Elektra fits in perfectly with the team. I think her badass attitude would be loads of fun to write, portray and read.

Nick Fury- Another extremley badass character. Nick hardly ever gets the respect he deserves in that respect, and putting him on a legitimate gun-ho, trigger-happy team might help to restore that. In addition, Nick would bring the skill, the tech, and the attitude.

Midnighter- Just gotta love the head-popping, tank-wrecking Midnighter. Again, he's got the skill, the smarts, the attitude, and the basic ability to be an addition to this team. See the last couple characters for this emphasis.

Ultimate Thor- I've always found him much more intruiging as a character then 616 Thor. He seems much more realistic.... for a Norse God. If he could be written well enough into the story, his slightly pessimistic view of society and humanity as a whole would be interesting to play off of the others. Not to mention, he would be the team powerhouse, of course.

Cable- Really been fond of the character ever since the Cable & Dead pool arc. I hadn't realized beforehand that Cable brings the power in spades, on top of his extreme intelligence. Latley, I think he's been written as a smarter, more tactical character. Though, that's not to downplay his combat expertise and again slightly edgier demeanour. Also, there would be great writing between him, Domino and Dead pool.

Comments and Constructive Criticism highly encouraged!!!! smile

I love this team, I love its how you have tried to create a team that would make a comic you love rather than just naming a load of people who would do well on the vrs forums. Its nice to see someone enjoying comics for the characterisation. I'm not sure about Furry on the team though. Does he really bring anything that Cap, Electra, Midknighter and Dead pool already do ? You seem like a big Fabian Nicea and Ultimates fan? smile

NoFate007
Leader/Intelligence - Batman
All Purpose Powerhouse - Superman
Joker/Speedster - Flash (Wally)
The Tough Guy - Wolverine
The Weird Guy - The Question
The Uncontrollable One - Hulk
The Nice Guy - Spider-Man
The Uber-Powerful One - Iceman
The Telepath - Jean Grey/Martian Manhunter (I'm warming up to him)
I'm torn between #10 being either Kyle Rayner or Storm.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
I love this team, I love its how you have tried to create a team that would make a comic you love rather than just naming a load of people who would do well on the vrs forums. Its nice to see someone enjoying comics for the characterization. I'm not sure about Furry on the team though. Does he really bring anything that Cap, Electra, Midnighter and Deadpool already do ? smile Thanks. Yeah, it's a comic I'd love to read, or even write, though I wouldn't profess to have the expertise. They're characters that have always intrigued me.

About Fury- Speaking from the point of view of a team leader, Fury would have a lot of the connections and the tech. He would probably be a big provider for the team, asset-wise, and he's got the skill in spades. From the point of view of a reader, Fury's personality and kiss-my-a** attitude would be loads of fun to read. I really got a feel for this after checking out his respect thread- putting out cigars in people's eyes ftw! smile

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I really got a feel for this after checking out his respect thread- putting out cigars in people's eyes ftw! smile

I seem to have been proven wrong. smile

willRules
Originally posted by willRules
My team

Leader
Ultimate Cap - I think he is better and slightly cooler than 616

Second in Command
Emma frost- She's hot and has made some great one liners in the past. Plus whats a team without a phsycic chick?

Humour + group rebel
Deadpool- Need I say any more?

Range
Hawkeye- He's got charisma and the fact he has no powers is cool as well....

Resident genius
Beast- He was never really in the limelight with the X-men. On my team he would shine little bit more..............

Powerhouse
She-Hulk- Always a cool character and her status as a lawyer provides government connections

Mr Agile
Spidey- The best at getting around and getting out of the way of dangers

Moral Compass
Invisible Woman- She will provide motherly love and necessary morals which are needed for story-lines. Plus she's hot and that sells cool

Added spice
Black cat- Not really a team player so thats why she's on this team, it adds flavour and variety..........

Mr Moody
Wolverine- Every team needs a moody character who pretends not to fit in but thats all they want to do. Plus his past history with Deadpool will be great to see in a storyline with a team like this..............

Wow it seems like ages ago since I wrote this and all I haveta say is.......my team totally rocks rock

Juntai
The demon friend/enemy from the Earth Angel Supergirl series also put out a cigarette in someone's eye one time.

manorastroman
leader: the gunslinger (he states himself in the novels that he has a terrible ability to get people to die for him. plus he's one of the most experienced tactitions on the planet, being over a thousand years old. to top it all off, he has some sort of relationship with "the white", which could be a deus ex on occasion)

frankly, i hadn't really thought the rest out. i'd like constantine on the team, but it'd be a bit out of character for him to join a squad. also midnighter...i suppose the theme would be "street levelers who can occasionally take out big, BIG guns".

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by manorastroman
leader: the gunslinger (he states himself in the novels that he has a terrible ability to get people to die for him. plus he's one of the most experienced tactitions on the planet, being over a thousand years old. to top it all off, he has some sort of relationship with "the white", which could be a deus ex on occasion)

frankly, i hadn't really thought the rest out. i'd like constantine on the team, but it'd be a bit out of character for him to join a squad. also midnighter...i suppose the theme would be "street levelers who can occasionally take out big, BIG guns".

big grin

Im waiting for the Dark Tower trade. smile

guy222
big grin

Im waiting for the Dark Tower trade. smile

LT/Celestials/Death/Eternity

willRules
Originally posted by guy222
LT/Celestials/Death/Eternity

I bet their missions are exciting roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Eternity : We have to stop Doom from attacking the..

LT : Done it.

Eternity : We need to capture that rogue...

Eternity : Well then....

Eternity : What about....

Eternity : Wha..

Death : Who stole my underwear?

Martian_mind
My team?

They'd be called the alternatives.I.e they only come together when there's no alternative.

Leader:Red Hood-a brilliant tactician who's willing to cross hat boundary.

second-in-command:Jonn: he'd be a conscious for the team and constantly bickering with Jason over his methods.

Tech/home base owner:Cable:a rough and tough ex mercenary who agree's with Hoods principle but is trying to teach him restraint.

Powerhousestick out tongueower girl: She and Jonn hit it off.Nuff said.

Team flirt:Enchantressmessedhe is there as a mystic consort..

Team striving-to-be-leader:Nightwing:he and Jason are forced by circumstance to work together and that doesn't make him happy.

Team Beserker:Etrigan:I'd like his and Jasons dialogue.

Etrigan:so hw'd the battle with Prometheus go?

Jason I managed to gain the advantage by crushing his windpipe.

Etrigan:And then?

Jason:snapped his neck

Etrigan:good man.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Martian_mind
My team?

They'd be called the alternatives.I.e they only come together when there's no alternative.

Leader:Red Hood-a brilliant tactician who's willing to cross hat boundary.

second-in-command:Jonn: he'd be a conscious for the team and constantly bickering with Jason over his methods.

Tech/home base owner:Cable:a rough and tough ex mercenary who agree's with Hoods principle but is trying to teach him restraint.

Powerhousestick out tongueower girl: She and Jonn hit it off.Nuff said.

Team flirt:Enchantressmessedhe is there as a mystic consort..

Team striving-to-be-leader:Nightwing:he and Jason are forced by circumstance to work together and that doesn't make him happy.

Team Beserker:Etrigan:I'd like his and Jasons dialogue.

Etrigan:so hw'd the battle with Prometheus go?

Jason I managed to gain the advantage by crushing his windpipe.

Etrigan:And then?

Jason:snapped his neck

Etrigan:good man.

Well thats my favourite team so far. I love Etrigan as a characters, definitely one of Kirby's greatest creations. It always good to have a dark horse on the team. And i thought Enchantress depiction during the Day of Vengeance saga was brilliant. Do you read the Shadow pact ongoing ?

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by willRules
I bet their missions are exciting roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Eternity : We have to stop Doom from attacking the..

Eternity : We need to capture that rogue...

Eternity : Well then....

Eternity : What about....

Eternity : Wha..

Death : Who stole my underwear?

laughing laughing

I think there's a LOT more to Guy 22 than meets the eye, a bit like xmeat. smile

manorastroman
i take credit for first recognizing that guy222 is...er...reminiscent of others, and perhaps "more than meets the eye".

x meat still throws me for a loop, though.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by manorastroman
i take credit for first recognizing that guy222 is...er...reminiscent of others, and perhaps "more than meets the eye".

x meat still throws me for a loop, though.

I've noticed that their Crammer and spelling 'spotaneously' improves, when accused of being other members. smile

starlock
1)-Captain America-LEADER
2)-Quasar-other world missions-space
3)-Flash-speedster
4)-Shaman Nate Grey-Psionics
5)-Wolverine-Regeneration/Experience
6)-Captain Comet-Second in Command
7)-Hulkling-Shapeshifting/Muscle
8)-Ironman-Tech/money/Versatility
9)-Storm-Versatility
10)-Starbrand-Invulnerability/Muscle/Power

I went for a team that can be split between earth/space

Martian_mind
Well thats my favourite team so far. I love Etrigan as a characters, definitely one of Kirby's greatest creations. It always good to have a dark horse on the team. And i thought Enchantress depiction during the Day of Vengeance saga was brilliant. Do you read the Shadow pact ongoing ?

Shadowpact is brilliant.I like Blue devils current rhyming dilemna

Blue Devilbig grinon't ryhme,don't ryhme....

Ms Fell:hello mister Devil

Blue Devil:Hello miss Fell it' nice to see you,sorry we took so long to free you.DAMN!!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Shadowpact is brilliant.I like Blue devils current rhyming dilemna

Blue Devilbig grinon't ryhme,don't ryhme....

Ms Fell:hello mister Devil

Blue Devil:Hello miss Fell it' nice to see you,sorry we took so long to free you.DAMN!!

Shadowpact is excellent.

smile

-FO!!

Martian_mind
We need some more Ragman.

nimbus006
New Team

Team Name: The Alliance

Mission: Cosmic threats of the highest order.

Positions

Leader/General

Nova: Pretty much led the Resistence against the Annihilation Wave and is just a great powerhouse, and with the Worldmind has all the knowledge and intelligence he needs to be a great commander.

Captains:

Silver Surfer: Most loyal/noble person for the job of second in command. Plus his power level is second to none, and his versatility has no equal.

Ronan: Extremely battle tested. Knows how to lead and is great strategist/ war tactician. Also has awesome versatility and cosmic power.

Powerhouses/bricks/versatility

Beta Ray Bill: Great combination of Strength, Versatility, and toughness. Is extremely durable and offers some mystical abilities.

Martian Manhunter: Need a telepath on the team and who better than a telepath who can shapeshift and is on par with top-tiers in strength and speed.

GL Kyle- IMO the best and most creative GL. Can be a good defense for the team.

Adam Warlock (without Soul gem)- Experience, Knowledge, and Power.

Drax (Current): Not the most powerful, but knows how to get down and fight h2h with the best of them. Plus he's good to have around in case they ever have to deal with Thanos.

[BAW]Endrict
My team can be split into different groups, kinda like X-men gold and blue team.

Captain America leader
Mr Majestic co-leader
Superman
Batman prep for the team
Wolverine
Nate Grey
Wonder Woman
Jenny Q
Doctor Jeroen from Authority
Zatanna

Stealth Team
Captain America Leader and tactics
Batman Prep work
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

Strike Team Alpha
Mr Majestic Leader
Jenny Q
Nate Grey
Wolverine
Wonder Woman

Strike Team Bravo
Captain America Leader
Batman prep for both Teams
Superman
Doctor Jeroen from Authority
Zatanna

I'LL explain more/change about the team later

llagrok
Team: No one above low herald smile

Leader;

- Nova; Has the Xandarian world mind at his disposal alongside a whole lot of powers. His hotheadedness might be a bit dangerous, but sometimes it's important to push your luck.

Field Leader;

- Ronan the accuser: Probably one of the most experienced guys out there, no one inspires loyalty and courage any more than him. He can also organize troops better than anyone else.

Strategist;

- Karnak: The man can see a weakness in anything, must be pretty damn handy when trying to think of a strategy.

Sweepers;

- SuperSkrull: Take the powers of the fantastic four, add a tactical genius, ruthless skrull and what do you get?

- Wolverine: Skilled, hard to take down. Very useful when fighting ground troops.

- Hulk: A green, mean, smashing machine. Get him fired up and he's pretty much unstoppable.

- Drax: What he lacks in strength he makes up for in sheer tenacity and ruthlessness. Seemingly unstoppable Drax can cut through pretty much anyone.

Assassination;

- Weapon x Vision: Capable of self repair, phasing and various other things. He's very handy to have, no matter what battle.

- Blink: 'nuff said.

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
Team: No one above low herald smile

Leader;

- Nova; Has the Xandarian world mind at his disposal alongside a whole lot of powers. His hotheadedness might be a bit dangerous, but sometimes it's important to push your luck.

Field Leader;

- Ronan the accuser: Probably one of the most experienced guys out there, no one inspires loyalty and courage any more than him. He can also organize troops better than anyone else.

Strategist;

- Karnak: The man can see a weakness in anything, must be pretty damn handy when trying to think of a strategy.

Sweepers;

- SuperSkrull: Take the powers of the fantastic four, add a tactical genius, ruthless skrull and what do you get?

- Wolverine: Skilled, hard to take down. Very useful when fighting ground troops.

- Hulk: A green, mean, smashing machine. Get him fired up and he's pretty much unstoppable.

- Drax: What he lacks in strength he makes up for in sheer tenacity and ruthlessness. Seemingly unstoppable Drax can cut through pretty much anyone.

Assassination;

- Weapon x Vision: Capable of self repair, phasing and various other things. He's very handy to have, no matter what battle.

- Blink: 'nuff said.

Was looking like my team at first

I like you roster. Very up and down in the power scale, but i like it.

nimbus006
Marvel Earth Team

Leader:

Iron Man- I dont care who doesnt like him, Tony Stark is a technological/tactical genius and is the definitive leader of my squad.

Powerhouse:

Beta Ray Bill- The Whole package

Versatility:

Iceman- Energy Projection

Talisman- Mystical Abilities

Team Punisher:

Ghost Rider

Fighter/Brick:

Ares- With Gaunlets of Ares, battle armor, and Adamantium Axe.

Tyrant
Leader - Doom
Doom is not only a super genius, a master prep artist, a pretty good sorcerer, and a master strategist, but he's also a great leader, as evidenced in Secret Wars.

Power house - Superman
Why not? He's a great assessment to any team, and he's also influential, and is versatile for almost any situation.

Power house - Beta Ray Bill
He's no non-sense, and he's not going to play games. He's also a beast, and is versatile. He's also used to fighting against the odds, and not scared of shit.

Versatility - Silver Surfer
He's one of the most versatile in comics, and also is a power house.
Add speed, power, agility, and the addition of Cosmic Awareness, makes him pretty unbeatable... especially in this team scenario.

Versatility - GL Hal
Basically the same as Surfer, and he's got tons of experience against bricks, speedsters, Batmans, etc.
He's also the greatest GL, and he has powers out of his ass at any given moment.

Fighter - Mar-Vell
Not only is he a great fighter, but he also has tons of personal power, and experience. Plus, if he's pissed off, he can take out people like Super Skrull, and Ronan like nothing. He's also got better Cosmic Awareness than Surfer.
Also, another reason, is because he controls Superman's power source in mass quantities. If Superman needs help, he can get a power-up at any time.
And can heal the entire team, just by slamming his bands.

Strategist - Adam Warlock
He's got skills, power, and leadership (if Doom needs a hand). He's incredibly wise, and he's also has had experience fighting top people in the universe.
He's also worked with Surfer, Doom, and Mar-Vell before, so he knows how to help them, and what they can do.
Oh ya, and as Digi would say... soul link.

Smarts - Iron Man
He's got practically everything in his lab, and would work extremely well with Doom.
He's also fought top foes, and has a couple suits at random for quite a few jobs.
Throw in imagination, and him working with a GL... ya.

Mind - Cable
As soon as one of my guys easily removes the virus. He's pretty much at herald level. He's got an extremely powerful mind, and he's got teleportation, telekineses (holding up an island, and him and Surfer were repairing all the damage they did to the island, at the same time they destroyed), telepathy, and he's an alright fighter.
He's also another good leader, and a badass.
He can protect everyone's mind, and he can hold his own in a lot of fights.

Mind again - Martian Manhunter
He's incredibly strong, smart, he's fast, and he's versatile, but, best of all, he's got an incredibly powerful mind. Him and Cable can pretty much protect everyone's mind (although a couple of my guys already have great protection).

Now, it may seem like I chose just powerful characters, but I didn't.
I chose characters that compliment each other nicely, and would work well with each other's powers.
They have the tech, strategies, strength, power, blasts, minds, speed to put down almost any opponent.
The only one to me, that seems a little out of place, is Beta, but he's too cool not to have on the team.
Plus, with a soul link, and the ability for linking each other's minds with telepathy... they don't even really have to talk out loud, just think it.

darthgoober
Ok some of these guys might seem like odd picks for a herald level team, but I assure you there's a method to my madness. I tried to steer clear of big ego's and conflicting personality's to keep there from being a lot of friction within the group. Every person brings something special to the table, and their history's of working well within a group means that they'll be far more effective than a team of more powerful characters who are ego maniacs by nature.

Team Leader-Mar Vell
I know he may seem a little low in power in comparison to most of his teammates, but Mar-Vell is the most perfect leader you can expect for a cosmic team like this. A decent level of power via Nega Bands, advanced military training from the Kree, his cosmic awareness(which is among the best in comics) would make him unstoppable tactically in a no PIS environment, and (as bran already pointed out) his ability to instantly heal his team mates on the battlefield with no drain to his own reserves would be an invaluable asset to have. What's more, Mar-Vell is one of those characters who just demand respect. He's pretty much the only hero in Marvel who's name is right up there with Captain America in terms of respect shown by other heroes(and villains for that matter). That respect will serve the team well when things are going badly and the team needs to pull together. This makes him a better leader than guys like Adam Warlock or Dr Doom who aren't trusted by the majority of heroes in Marvel.

He-Man
Now I know that at first glance Thor might seem like a better choice for a team like this but hear me out. He-Man is Thor's superior in the strength department(and durability when he uses his power vest) and his Power Sword is basically Mjolnir light. And even though his sword isn't quite as powerful, the fact that it's a sword carries it's own advantages. After all, Thor can knock Hulk around with Mjolnir while Hulk keeps on getting stronger, but He-Man could(and WOULD given the right circumstances) decapitate Hulk without breaking a sweat. What really puts him over Thor in my mind though, is his ability to work well with a team. Thor's a hot head who fights a hero every third or forth issue , while He-Man is a bit more rational and is more likely to follow orders.

Silver Surfer
Yeah I know he's been on pretty much everyone's list, but there's a good reason for that....Surfer is badass. His Power Cosmic is something that few can match in terms of power and versatility, and his name is respected and/or feared through out the universe. Most importantly, Surfer's mentality will ensure that he goes right along with the plans of Mar-Vell(who Surfer respects more than just about anyone) rather than succumb to ego because of his being the most powerful person on the team.

Martian Manhunter
Another name that's made quite a few list, and again for good reason. His intelligence and ability to link the minds of his teammates on the battlefield will increase the teams effectiveness immensely in combat. His overall power and versatility lends little to be desired, and his history of working well within a group in unmatched by any other hero out there.

Zatanna
Let's face it, eventually ALL herald level heroes run into a sorcerer who gives them problems due to a lack of magic on the heroes part, and Zatanna in the perfect girl to have around in those situations. Whether transporting the team via teleportation or countering a spell from an evil necromancer, Zatanna will ALWAYS be worth her weight in gold when the chips are down.

Kismet(Her)
Adam may seem like a better choice, but Kismet will have a far easier time gaining the trust of her team mates than her male counterpart. Her access to the Power Cosmic will compliment Surfer's command of the same, and truth be told she'd be great to have around if for no other reason than her ability to bring people back from the dead.

Meggan
How can you NOT want somebody who can turn into literally ANYTHING. Her biggest weakness is her vulnerability to telepathic attacks, but that can easily be overcome with a little help from Martian Manhunter. With Mar-Vell using Cosmic Awareness to determine what would be the best form for her to assume against any particular foe and Manhunter transmitting the info to her via tp she could easily end up being the most useful person on the team.

So there you go, a pretty much perfect herald level team if I do say so myself. They have an excellent field leader, counters for psychic and mystic attacks, more brute force than they could ever hope for, multiple healing resources, and the versatility each member brings to the table means that there's virtually no random situation where they'll be completely ineffective.

Reaper777
Okay, here goes...

1.Captain america(leader, of corse)
2/3. Punisher and Daredevil (arguments are fun)
4. Ghost rider (bad @$$)
5. Pitt
6.Silver surfer
7. Classic Juggernaut
8. Thor
9. Venom (he was a good guy at one point)
10. Wolverine ( just because for some reason HE CAN NEVER DIE!)

kai3345
Domino-cuz shes awsome

Deadpool- same reason

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Zombie #14 (From "The Walking Dead"wink

Tim Drake (The ONLY good sidekick)

Darth Martin
Leader: Ult. Captain America

All-Purpose Powerhouse/Co-Leader: Superman

Sponsor/Base of Operations/Magic: Aquaman

Intelligence/Agility: Beast

Telepath: Martian Manhunter

Coolness: Batman

Tough Guy: Wolverine

Nice Guy: Spiderman

Comic-Relief: Plastic Man

Transportation: The Spot

Symmetric Chaos
Brains: SavageHulk

Tech: SquirrelGirl

Speedster: Xavier

MA guy: Blob

Magic: ReedRichards

PR: Joker

Blair Wind
Team Name: Force Works.

The team would be able to face all the threats that the world faces, and while not recognized as street cleaners they would have a proactive approach to helping the everyday individuals of the world as well (ie: Foundations, helping third world countries with food/irrigation and the sort, tech to those around the world that do not have it, weather controlling devices for those with poor weather, installing fire detectors in all homes across the world, ect ect).

Leader:
Iron Man. Despite Marvel's attempts at making him seem like a terrible person, he has proven time and time again that he can lead a super powered group of individuals and come out on top. He also can spare brains to the group if Reed needs some help. He also is the money behind the operations, and is Director of Shield.

Brains/2nd in command:
Reed Richards. With his big brains and stretchy powers, he provides the brains to the operation, and has enough powers to deal with most threats. Combined with Tony, this team will have enough brains to spare.

Speed Force
Wally West it is folks. With the ability to speed everyone up, and slow people down, this guy gives our team an added advantage both in the lab and on the field. He can slow down the molecules in your brain and make you pass out, install fire detectors in all the homes in the world, and still make it to breakfast.

Versatile Powerhouse:
Green Lantern Kyle. With the ability to do anything within his will power he is a great asset to the team. With Reed on the team, he could build anything Reed needs and get the job done. He also has the advantage of having the whole corp to back him up if he truly needed it.

Tech:
Engineer. With Reed as brains, she can create things that she herself might not have thought of. In fact, with Reed and Tony they could duplicate the process so EVERYONE on the team is an Engineer. Imagine the technical applications: Power Dampeners, Ultimate Nullifiers, a way of cultivating barren lands for more food, all kinds of tech goodies can be accomplished with her. With her on the team they also happen to have access to her spaceship and Door. Plus, every good team needs a female everyone can sleep with laughing out loud

Physical Powerhouse:
Superman- Is an explanation needed? He has all the physical powers in the world and has that nifty little TiVo power. He can also help with his PR image for helping the world with their projects

Defense:
Invisible Woman. Whats worse than having Superman coming at you full force? An invisible Superman evil face. She will be the stealth fighter of the group, doing recon work, and giving the team invisibility as an edge. She would be in charge of getting info on gangs, drug rings, and things of that sort.

Transportation:
Spartan w/void. Being able to teleport anything he wants is a awesome tactical ability. Imagine a bullet is coming at you, and he teleports it to the shooters head. Tactical teleportation is the shit. Now imagine that in a Superman type robot body that has tech up the ass? Scary isn't it?

The Telepath:
Martian Manhunter. His intelligence and ability to link the minds of his teammates on the battlefield will increase the teams effectiveness immensely in combat. His overall power and versatility are also greatly appreciated here.

Magic:
Black Alice. A good magical asset is always needed. While she might cause trouble within the team, she is the jack of all trades when it comes to magic. I mean she could talk to Reed and catch up on all the Marvel magic characters. Suddenly we have Thor girl, and Miss Strange. Or any of her DC magic characters, such as Wonder Woman, Black Adam, or Zatanna. With all the chips down, she could just go Spectre on your ass and be done with you. evil face

Reserves. If any one threat is too much for the team handle (which seems rather unlikely) I have this guy on the reserves:

The Super Power:
The Keeper. Silver Surfer with the quantum bands? This guy is the powerhouses of a team filled with powerhouses. With the Power Cosmic and Quantum Energy at his beck and call he is the guy to go to when the chips are down.

Now, most of my picks were for versatility's sake, but I choose who I choose so that those who have a certain weakness are covered by others who have a strength in that area. Everyone compliments one another nicely I think. I also believe that a team should be more than making with the punch punch. It is about helping those people who you fight to save everyday. If their lives are not at a satisfactory level of living, why would you fight for them in the first place?

People that did not quite make the cut:
Captain America-Leader, but only good in battle. Not the world reaching effects I wanted

Box from Alpha Flight: Thought about him or Engineer, but Engineer is smarter. It was a tough choice between these two

Wonder Woman and Thor: Decided that Black Alice was enough

Hulk: See WWH no expression

Storm: before I found out Ironman had made a weather controlling device I almost put her in.

Hank Pym: His pym particles have cool applications, but he has one too many breakdowns I think.

Iceman: if only he knew how to use his freaking powers.

Human Torch: Too destructive a power.

And thats that. big grin

Broken Darkness
hm, if I could make a team...

Domino - Good marksman

Deadpool - Swords/Close-Range

Professor Hulk - Obviously need a dude to smash things, the big muscle

The Human Torch and Jubilee - Firepower

Spiderman - Speed and hand-to-hand combat

Scarlet Witch - Support

Doctor Strange - Magic

Captain America - Team leader

Iron Man - Tech.

Obviously not all these characters get along, especially the last two, but after all, this is a 'dream' team thread.

Supermanluv
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Team Name: Force Works.

The team would be able to face all the threats that the world faces, and while not recognized as street cleaners they would have a proactive approach to helping the everyday individuals of the world as well (ie: Foundations, helping third world countries with food/irrigation and the sort, tech to those around the world that do not have it, weather controlling devices for those with poor weather, installing fire detectors in all homes across the world, ect ect).

Leader:
Iron Man. Despite Marvel's attempts at making him seem like a terrible person, he has proven time and time again that he can lead a super powered group of individuals and come out on top. He also can spare brains to the group if Reed needs some help. He also is the money behind the operations, and is Director of Shield.

Brains/2nd in command:
Reed Richards. With his big brains and stretchy powers, he provides the brains to the operation, and has enough powers to deal with most threats. Combined with Tony, this team will have enough brains to spare.

Speed Force
Wally West it is folks. With the ability to speed everyone up, and slow people down, this guy gives our team an added advantage both in the lab and on the field. He can slow down the molecules in your brain and make you pass out, install fire detectors in all the homes in the world, and still make it to breakfast.

Versatile Powerhouse:
Green Lantern Kyle. With the ability to do anything within his will power he is a great asset to the team. With Reed on the team, he could build anything Reed needs and get the job done. He also has the advantage of having the whole corp to back him up if he truly needed it.

Tech:
Engineer. With Reed as brains, she can create things that she herself might not have thought of. In fact, with Reed and Tony they could duplicate the process so EVERYONE on the team is an Engineer. Imagine the technical applications: Power Dampeners, Ultimate Nullifiers, a way of cultivating barren lands for more food, all kinds of tech goodies can be accomplished with her. With her on the team they also happen to have access to her spaceship and Door. Plus, every good team needs a female everyone can sleep with laughing out loud

Physical Powerhouse:
Superman- Is an explanation needed? He has all the physical powers in the world and has that nifty little TiVo power. He can also help with his PR image for helping the world with their projects

Defense:
Invisible Woman. Whats worse than having Superman coming at you full force? An invisible Superman evil face. She will be the stealth fighter of the group, doing recon work, and giving the team invisibility as an edge. She would be in charge of getting info on gangs, drug rings, and things of that sort.

Transportation:
Spartan w/void. Being able to teleport anything he wants is a awesome tactical ability. Imagine a bullet is coming at you, and he teleports it to the shooters head. Tactical teleportation is the shit. Now imagine that in a Superman type robot body that has tech up the ass? Scary isn't it?

The Telepath:
Martian Manhunter. His intelligence and ability to link the minds of his teammates on the battlefield will increase the teams effectiveness immensely in combat. His overall power and versatility are also greatly appreciated here.

Magic:
Black Alice. A good magical asset is always needed. While she might cause trouble within the team, she is the jack of all trades when it comes to magic. I mean she could talk to Reed and catch up on all the Marvel magic characters. Suddenly we have Thor girl, and Miss Strange. Or any of her DC magic characters, such as Wonder Woman, Black Adam, or Zatanna. With all the chips down, she could just go Spectre on your ass and be done with you. evil face

Reserves. If any one threat is too much for the team handle (which seems rather unlikely) I have this guy on the reserves:

The Super Power:
The Keeper. Silver Surfer with the quantum bands? This guy is the powerhouses of a team filled with powerhouses. With the Power Cosmic and Quantum Energy at his beck and call he is the guy to go to when the chips are down.

Now, most of my picks were for versatility's sake, but I choose who I choose so that those who have a certain weakness are covered by others who have a strength in that area. Everyone compliments one another nicely I think. I also believe that a team should be more than making with the punch punch. It is about helping those people who you fight to save everyday. If their lives are not at a satisfactory level of living, why would you fight for them in the first place?

People that did not quite make the cut:
Captain America-Leader, but only good in battle. Not the world reaching effects I wanted

Box from Alpha Flight: Thought about him or Engineer, but Engineer is smarter. It was a tough choice between these two

Wonder Woman and Thor: Decided that Black Alice was enough

Hulk: See WWH no expression

Storm: before I found out Ironman had made a weather controlling device I almost put her in.

Hank Pym: His pym particles have cool applications, but he has one too many breakdowns I think.

Iceman: if only he knew how to use his freaking powers.

Human Torch: Too destructive a power.

And thats that. big grin

Thats a really really cool team. I've just started reading Alan Moores Wildcats, and i love both Spartan and the Void !

ExodusCloak
I'm going to go with a team of 6 since I don't think a team of 10 could work as well. I also the 3 leader thing should cause some interesting conflict turmoil in the ranks.

Leader: Blackbolt - The personification of what a leader should be IMO. He has so much self restraint which should add for some interesting team dynamic. Plus he has Emma to translate for him.

Telepath/PR/Support Tech/Co-leader: Emma Frost - Team telepath and resident b*tch. An extremely diverse and well developed character with skill and power that would frighten most people. Plus she's extremely adept in the science, tech and medical department.(Translates for BlackBolt)

Intellect/H2H/Co-Leader: Batman: I needed someone who wasn't Beast but could get along with Emma.(Yes I'm trying to recreate the AXM). Batmans perfect.

Energy Projection/Magic: Wiccan: I needed a male magic person who was way below Dr. Strange's level. Potentially the most powerful character on the team but his lack of confidence and experience is what will keep him down.

Resident Flying/Brick: The Sentry: I need more power on my team, and the Sentry is inexperienced/unpredictable and won't question his superiors.

Comic Relief: Layla Miller - Because I needed a thorn in Emma's foot and she's creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.